It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Intermission

edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I do agree that where love exists, it's often not expressed nearly as much as it could be... therefore giving the impression it is much smaller than it is.

I still have to say though, that if someone tried to hurt me or someone I cared about... it would be met with violence. I can't just let someone kill me. Fear of dying is one thing, but if I am here to do something in this world and i could have stopped them and didn't... well, that would make me feel pretty foolish.

I agree to that I would support a loved one through the use of protection but I wouldn't use killing measures, I would still fight with a Spiritual battlefront however in extreme cases of one-to-one I would use full force of my Martial Art fighting skill's hence the reason I was taught it from a young age into adulthood because I knew and felt deep-down I will acquire these skill's later on in life. Yet, I know through self-discipline of the technique of each movement skill that I know where to draw-the-line without hurting the person but only disabling them.
edit on 20-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

It's for awarness, I've already dreamt about all these events back in 2002 and 2005 and every year since building upto the event's learning and understanding how the real system works, and who's behind the scenes and why they are doing this, and who they are working for, and what their motives are and their desires and intentions. I know what the Elite look like, I've met a few in real-life, I've got member's of family who are in all good favor and have other member's of family working with "The Red Dragon's Triads"(name of a gang by the way, lol it's not fantasy :p) and corruption deal's. If you truely look deep into your family history you'll realise not everybody is playing by the rules!!!

They can't stand the Illuminati, there's 10,000 member's worldwide (Illuminati) and 6,000,000 member's worldwide (Red Dragons/Triads)

edit on 20-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Three objects visible with the naked eye . . . a red, white & blue one!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Ah just like the vision, then the fiery rain that last's only enough for 3 minutes, no more, and then Martial Law takes to the street's and offer's a solution to the people. Don't do there people it's a trap, taking you into slave-labour into D.U.M.B's purposely built for you guy's and those who stay on the surface, believe me as far worse at it seem's you will have a better chance of survival than waking up next to a demon underground alongside their "Hybrid programmes". Your choice, please make the right decision.

Run to the hill's.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
From the video up above on this page, the chap WARNS

ABOVE EUROPE 45TH LATITUDE/ NORTH AMERICA ----- Safezone's.

EUROPE ---- Leave now! Need to PREPARE, get as high ground as possible, The ALPES/FRANCE or another place outside Europe.

HIGH GROUND, Europe flooded, India gone/flooded, Ireland gone/flooded, Eastal Coast of America gone/flooded, Westal Coast of America gone/flooded.

300 MILES INLAND ===== SAFEZONES

EVENT'S will play-out for 72 HOUR'S, take note.

Ground will move a tremendous lot, be sure to buckle-in for the 'ride'.

High wind's for upto 72 HOUR'S. Be sure to be wise and have plenty of Food/Water supplies.

Have a look at my vision's posted on ATS back in the early year of 2010, this chap in the video is one example of evidence of what is to come, or as many of us call it, "The Coming Changes".

Sleep well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
DC i live in sydney i heard alice springs was a safe spot for australia. Is this correct?
edit on 22-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
DC i live in sydney i heard alice springs was a safe spot for australia. Is this correct?
edit on 22-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

It doesn't matter where in the world you are, any high land is better than, plain, flat low land.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

give me a break with your planet X, even if NASA covers it up, thousands amateur astronomers around the world would have seen it
where is its orbit?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

who told you there will be flood etc ?

which future world map will match your theory?

www.earthchangesmedia.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
'Safe' zones during a geophysical pole shift?? There are so many variables that one is karmically better off refraining from giving overly specific advice on such.

You will be where you are meant to be where there is no such thing as death of the immortal soul, so let's not get our feathers ruffled too much about our 'survival' on this little rock lol. Feel free though to head to the mountains to 'wait it out' for a pole shift that might come sooner or much later. Sounds like a great way to live out your days if you're the 'outdoorsy' type
Yes this is sarcasm.

Whoever is meant to remain will remain by the grace of the Creators in accordance with your life path plan. One can make all the preparations in the world for such an event of which the scale is unknown. The God's laugh at the plans of men

Focus on the unconditional love and purity in your hearts today, trying to be as good a person as possible, for this bears implications on the 'grander' soul journey that spans well beyond Earth. That's the best advice one can give in my humble opinion. K sera sera.

edit on 24-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Rite-o rite-o, I've had enough of all this, childplay, they've shown me what's coming and I know it doesn't matter how much we prepare in our temporal states, it's going to affect us all on different "waves". So it's a laughing matter to them, if there's one thing I can't stand and that's being laughed at.
I can imagine that sound's silly and even more laughter's from them, however I am only just slowly correcting my error's in life. If I'm not ready to go I do not see fit to leave this temporal existence until I have come here to learn from my error's and progress in unconditional love for myself and other's and everyone else here. Learn from how to control my temperance, my desires/intentions and my dreams. Then once I've accomplished this, I will continue to grow and learn some more. I chose to come here to live and learn so I do not see fit to leave in such a hurry! I've alway's had strong will power and I will try my best to learn everything I was born into this world to learn.P.s I am awakened than most in my family, my aunty being another awakened more than me however nearly everybody else are either listening or not and i'd still like to help them even that a lot of them believe not such a thing will occur. It is very frustrating however I will not give in to them as we are all 'family'. I'm still collecting food/water supply's for them in small amount's, I'm staying here, I pretty much live on high land.

The vision's to head to high land were after the event's play-out. The message was to get out-of-town away from the Black Ops that round up any survivor's and take them underground to the military bases. Which I am already aware of one 22 miles from here as I used to serve for Her Majesty's Army and guard the d.u.m.b under our company. I am very much aware of the plan's set for the civvi's and I will do what I can to wake people up, even if that mean's being a little ruthless at times with the law.

If I'm going to survive what is to come, I will try to keep everybody who is with out of harm's way. My sister's fella also in service and his besty mate also in service are aware of the black ops as one of them have been given order's to work alongside them (not that he' know's any different, he's not allowed to think, ask question's, just do!) being set-up and ready to play out for next year. It's all a matter of "time", and I don't plan to stick around! So let people do what they choose. I already seen how my death play's out, my objective is to get as many people away from black ops and to safety. I already know the bad-area's to stay clear from unfortunately other's will be gullible and listen too much to their government's. Their choice.

edit on 24-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hi DClairvoyant

Intentions to assist, protect and nurture your fellow brothers and sisters reveal much about the nature of your spirit and is only a credit to your efforts to be pure in heart, despite the temptations to err, as we all face such at times.

I too have gathered food and water storage (shorter term only) for general peace of mind/insurance for storms/blackouts etc as that is as much as I have felt prompted to. I am aware of my limitations regarding choices I have and certain outcomes beyond my scope of control. We all leave the flesh eventually, the only question is how and when. I want to be close to my family too much to head for any hills just yet and they have made it clear they are not budging with the 'whatever comes comes' mentality, and I accept their will. I will not judge anybody's path/ course of action taken regarding preparations for the flesh. Whatever is prompting/inspiring others to certain actions is occurring for a reason, whether it is to genuinely survive catastrophe or attain certain realisations on the spiritual path.

The lessons here are experiences to hopefully grow in the Christic spirit of love. These lessons will also continue well beyond this 'domain', so I am thinking more from an eternal perspective, which I know will provide comfort with the challenges to come and I am not just referring to Earth climate changes, but any adversity situation. I have enough faith in our Family in Heaven that if they do not will me to hunger or thirst or grow cold through a storm then I will not if I am meant to remain here under divine protection to fulfil my plan. If it is meant to happen, then it will be done under the most trying of circumstances. All we have to fear is fear itself. Cliche but very true my friend. And yes, easier said than done.

I too have been shown many things, to the point of growing in acceptance that whatever comes is via divine will. I have surrendered to it knowing that we will be eternally guided no matter what transpires. The God's laughing comment, was more 'tongue in cheek', I should be more careful how I phrase things. Our creator's love and want the best for us to achieve our goals of progression. It is better said that Man makes plans in life though life often makes plans for him. Not everything always goes to our temporal human goal plan, though everything occurs as part of the eternal divine plan. And I won't dare argue with the will of the Creator's, for they are much wiser than my embodied spirit.

Walk with courage to face and be prepared for all things and walk in love. Peace Brother.

edit on 24-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I completely agree with you, and in this free will universe, I have been saying all my life to those watching over: Might Does Not Make Right!!!! And the free will of the bad guys, does not supercede the free will of those who wish to live in peace and not even deal with dark force sides, they really need a big time out!

How true we're in lessons and school and have a right to do this in safety.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's interesting, where there are no coincidences that I came across this article today which touches on some of what I wrote in the last post. A 'miracle' story of survival against the odds.

www.abc.net.au...

edit to add: I was just led to this verse...I feel it is very fitting.

(Matthew 6:25,31-33) . . .Stop being anxious about YOUR souls as to what YOU will eat or what YOU will drink, or about YOUR bodies as to what YOU will wear. . . .So never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to put on?’ For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. For YOUR heavenly Father knows YOU need all these things. “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU."

edit on 25-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
It's interesting, where there are no coincidences that I came across this article today which touches on some of what I wrote in the last post. A 'miracle' story of survival against the odds.

www.abc.net.au...

edit to add: I was just led to this verse...I feel it is very fitting.

(Matthew 6:25,31-33) . . .Stop being anxious about YOUR souls as to what YOU will eat or what YOU will drink, or about YOUR bodies as to what YOU will wear. . . .So never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to put on?’ For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. For YOUR heavenly Father knows YOU need all these things. “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU."

edit on 25-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

All respect to Saint Matthew, we must be careful what we eat because there is a lot of manipulation, modified food's, chemical food's, GMO food's and plenty more to be aware of what to eat and what not to eat. I'd rather live my final day's, healthy than suffer from weak immune system's because of eating "bad" food's that are packed with preservatives, flavouring's, sweetner's, emuslifier's, "E" number's, colouring's, chemical-agent's, etc that are designed to "dumb" down the nation's and to poison you! To make you "docile" (stupid - it affect's the process of thought so you are easier to take out.)

I can't believe that the Air Force announced today on UK radio, that they want to put every single UK citizen in for a "HIV test/shot". I was warned about this from a member here, she know's who she is, and she told me that her friend emailed her about this event occuring toward's the end of 2010 that they will introduce the most deadlest of vaccines into the public and all because their motives are to weaken our immune system's for next year. So that when the coming changes DO occur they "TPTB" will blame famine, poverty, war's, diseases and the changes/disaster's, for the death of the people!

There's something going around here, it's not flu and it's not the cold a lot of us have had burning sensation's behind our eye-balls and in our forehead, the same pain a welder get's from direct exposure to radiation burn sensation behind the eye-ba;;'s. Mine lasted for 72 hours and I couldn't sleep nor could I open my eye's, it was too painful to view anything though didn't have a choice as I work x7 day's a week, driving. So esp driving with the sun very low in the early hour's of the morning it really didn't help my eye's and I was using my sun shades.

Just cannot explain why a lot of people appear to be having radiactive symptoms in their eye's and forehead's around here. Something starnge going on. I have noticed it's very very bright in the early hour's of the morning, it's very bright this year none over than this year that has been so bright!

What is going on? What is NASA hiding from us, because it's really weird weather here?? (In the UK)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

“Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and His righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU."

This is a testament to the walk of faith. The more you seek of the eternal Kingdom and His Promises in the Spirit of Love, the more Truth you shall receive to gain the wisdoms you need to recognise the things you require to progress positively in righteousness (you have already been 'gifted' via the Holy Spirit to recognise certain 'devices' of suppression as a seeker).

Do the best you can Brother, in the spirit of yearning for truth, peace and unconditional love for All within your soul.

edit on 30-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hallo ET_Man
Please can you say if the north Spain mountains, about 1000 metres hight, is a good place to be.
Thank you
Pedro

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

The fortunate thing about geophysical pole shifts is that they are slow events - almost impossible for someone to notice over the course of a life time. No such events have happened in 200My and there is no indication that anything is happening now.

So there is nothing to worry about or consider.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
ca.news.yahoo.com...

Giant sinkhole closes Vancouver street

Something absolutely new, A large sink hole in a Vancouver street, just over an hour away from me, near Richmond. Things are definitely up!

Its ironic, right after stereo's post that tries to negate all earth changes, sorry if his was different this time, I didn't read it, I will, but his normal posts anyway. Because I can testify as a British Columbian, and Lower Mainlander, that this is far from the norm!
edit on 13-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join