It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes and the world was flat at one point too according to certain minds.
2nd line

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Not to the scholars, but probably to the uneducated. See here. The scholars knew the world was round. Which just goes to show you before you "know" science and other things you should probably study it first.
edit on 23-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

After googling? I presented on the last couple pages an enormous amount of information on HAARP, including a very good book, Angels Don't Play This HAARP, which included physicists and their views.

Yet you decide its all hocus. Providing links for others to look at doesnt require us all to become physicists ourselves. Its up to you to do the research. I provided many links.

I read some of the quotes from that book and some of what various scientists said regarding HAARP, in the end, it seems it penetrates deeply in the crust and affects the geomagnetic currents surrounding the earth. These come from the core! So does it affect the core?

One scientist, said that even small changes done regularly can have huge effects on the entire planet.

Am I a scientist that can commit the entire thing to memory and reflect it back to you? Nope, you have to read it for yourself.

One thing that came to my mind about these changes and how even small changes would affect the whole is that Tesla believed as I do, that we're in an Electric Universe, and that would mean that even small changes here can affect the whole solar system, or rather, the Sun.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here is more information, for anyone interested in doing the research themselves.

MIND CONTROL/EMW

HAARP AND WOODPECKER ELF WAVES !!! CAN BLOCK ANY TRANSMISSION WORLDWIDE !!!

Paranormal TV Presents...: Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

part 2

The look on the journalists face when the director LIED OUTRIGHT is very telling, she was shocked, holding the second patent in her hand.

That one LIE took down their entire false website and all their lies. It made their house of cards fall, and crumble.

Look everyone, THEY LIED, THEY LIE. This is truly a DANGER DANGER situation.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 1

Good, FACTS, brought out to light here.

www.haarp.net...

The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

As if electromagnetic pulses in the sky and mental disruption were not enough, T. Eastlund bragged that the super-powerful ionospheric heater could control weather. ...

The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes. ...

Angels Don't Play This HAARP includes interviews with independent scientists such as Elizabeth Rauscher. She has a Ph.D., a long and impressive career in high-energy physics, and has been published in prestigious science journals and books. Rauscher commented on HAARP. "You're pumping tremendous energy into an extremely delicate molecular configuration that comprises these multi-layers we call the ionosphere."
"The ionosphere is prone to catalytic reactions," she explained, "if a small part is changed, a major change in the ionosphere can happen."

In describing the ionosphere as a delicately balanced system, Dr. Rauscher shared her mental picture of it -- a soap-bubble-like sphere surrounding Earth's atmosphere, with movements swirling over the surface of the bubble. If a big enough hole is punched through it, she predicts, it could pop.

This is an overview of much information about HAARP, including excerpts from the book, Angels don't play this HAARP, and names scientists.

Its really good article.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Scientists are not immune to saying crap. Some scientists think AGW is real; some scientists say it's not. Some scientists used to say smoking is bad for your health; some used to say it's not. Some scientists used to believe in aether; some did not. Some scientists used to vouch for relativity; some did not. Do you really think because a few scientists might say something, it has to be real, but mostly because you believe it a-priori? What about all the scientists who don't believe it to be so?

It's like using Bill Deagle as a reputable source.

All I've seen involving scalar waves are big claims with no experimental data behind it. All I see is the regular bull# with scalar wave necklaces, crystals, healing powers (same crap as with quantum woo), and paranoid claims about HAARP. It seems any time there is something the scientifically illiterate does not properly understand, the bull# artists come out and abuse it. Tesla would probably be pissed off if he knew what crap people use his name to support.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Can u please stop saying stuff like this it only makkes it come true, the exsistence of creation starts with a thought, stop predicting and trying to creat somthing,its not going to happen, its my job to stop all future spells u all love to conjure ...stop it,

edit on 24-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

"Scientists are not immune to saying crap."

Glad we can agree on that.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I was driving this morning and even before the sun came up in the east they were spraying chemtrails. I've only noticed lately that they only do this during sunrise and sunset. Why? I found this video.

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of Steve Jackson's Illuminati card game but I just found out about it and this game was made in 1995. Shows the twin towers hit and Pentagon hit. I found a video that shows some cards.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There are 2 other threads about this, well I was reading one, but they said there was one up. So I'll add the correct one, when they provide the link but am adding the link to the article here.

reinep.wordpress.com...

UBC, form my province is involved and apparently this is Canadian research to a strong possibility of an astroid hit antartica, 2012, almost 1/2 mile size, and the article warning of this disappeared off the net point blank.

From the link:

The article hypothesized a 94% probability that the asteroid would impact on the Filchner-Ronne ice shelf and cause 2/3 of ice on Antarctica to crumble into sea. The article surmised the total collapse of all Antarctic ice within 2-4 months after impact. “A deep enough impact would crack the ice shelf like a window and total structural collapse would be inevitable, a few months at the outside.” If the ice on Antarctica was added the the world’s ocean it would raise them by 70 meters.

Biblical size tsumani's and huge increase in sea level, should this occur, would be the likelihood.

I need to add, that no matter what happens in this life, how we conduct ourselves, and trying to turn our weaknesses into strengths, to improve our relationships with family and also Family, our fellow humanity, and forgive everyone, forgive self, strive to be the progressed person you wish to become. Because everyone leaves this life, its only a test, and illusion really. So choosing Love over fear, is the most important thing we can do.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The official story is its a hoax, but there was a call for world wide team work to protect earth from asteroids recently too.

www.physics.ubc.ca...

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE LATEST WEB HOAX
An unusual - and totally ridiculous - conspiracy theory has emerged on the Web connecting UBC Physics & Astronomy, the Antarctic ice shelf, and the threat of a devastating asteroid impact.

I'm not sure I believe the official story but wonder why eye witnesses haven't come forward who caught the article.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

There's a difference between a scientist supressing Truth to the masses with his/her knowledge to the best of their organization.

And then the other difference of a scientist believing what their high rank's order them to believe, not to think. Must remember, they get paid to do, not to think. Order's are order's and that's how it has always been.

The very few in the know are the ones having the last laugh, since most people are ignorant and believe again b-e-l-i-e-v-e what they t-h-i-n-k to hear.

It's blatanly obvious and right smack-in-your-faces. The Elites are just laughing their head's off right now. SHTF most people will turn to their world leader's, but heck where they all gone.

Well we did try to warn you lot, but since you lot didn't want to listen, tough #.

The way I see it, there will be few of you who continue to question it and expect people to do the work for you, whilst you sit back and allow the SHTF and continue the laziness and, I say you just want to believe instead of digging around and realizing it for yourselves.

Your choice, your life.

Just as piece of advice, I don't believe into any of it. No need to. Because knowledge is stronger than belief's.

I know it's happening, and I know what will occur during the event's of when the crap hit's the fan. I've no need to believe, so go on wanting to believe in something that's not going to happen.

I always say, if a person wants wants wants, they'll get nowhere in life. Somebody who believes has something to hold onto life for. Somebody who know's has more than both the two and has a greater advantage making a positive difference in the world and for the people.
edit on 2-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They'll just continue to piss about with people's mind's, and continue the damnation and fear-mongering twisting's peoples thought's and belief's.

They'll soon have the masses by their tongues and soon will be left upon the masses to deal with the chaos when all is blown out into full proportion. TPTB will continue to keep making up bogus-claims and all the end of the world hogwash happening in 2012. That's nothing to do with the event's.

21st December 2012 has nothing to do with end of the world day's, cor are people that ignorant, geez!

21st of December 2012 is the DATE of the finalization of the NEW WORLD ORDER!!! Wake up people at least you still have until the 21st Dec 2012 to make a difference in the world, before all your FREEDOM is totally given over to the new' hand's of agers'

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Because there are few in the know do you consider yourself in the few? You act like you know everything behind the scenes, but how? Just because you've read conspiracy theories doesn't mean you know of a "secret" plan that elites have. This is all based on what you believe. It's hearsay.

@ scientists not having to think. Basically you are relying on people believing your claims that thousands of scientists are in a plot to prevent knowledge of scalar wave technology. The only problem is, there have never been measurements of such a thing. It' was a speculation. Do you not understand the difference between a speculation, a theory, and a law?
edit on 3-11-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Because there are few in the know do you consider yourself in the few? You act like you know everything behind the scenes, but how? Just because you've read conspiracy theories doesn't mean you know of a "secret" plan that elites have. This is all based on what you believe. It's hearsay.

@ scientists not having to think. Basically you are relying on people believing your claims that thousands of scientists are in a plot to prevent knowledge of scalar wave technology. The only problem is, there have never been measurements of such a thing. It' was a speculation. Do you not understand the difference between a speculation, a theory, and a law?
edit on 3-11-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I never mentioned I learn this from conspiracies. You know it really frustrates me people like yourself come on here making assumptions that are not true about me.

I knew a lot before what I mentioned before I even found ATS

edit on 4-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

edit on 4-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

It is not that hard to be in the know. All you need to do is stop believing all the brainwashing and propaganda directed at controlling your thoughts, and think for yourself a bit. In other words, be still/quiet and listen. (Much like in the forest when you sit still and the forest comes to life with movement.)

You will start to see things that don't make any sense, in the way this world is run/operated. When you start seeing these, you are close to being able to see much more.

We are lied to from childhood by specific lies put in place to control our thinking. Even our parents who mean well, perpetuate these lies. Society in general is quite confused about our situation and there are volumes of lies promoting a variety of ideas. I know this to be fact though proof is lacking.

If I told you the dark ages along with a variety of reasons(black plague) or excuses for the high death toll (in some cases up to 50% of the population) were just a cover up for severe meteor shower events, you would laugh and scoff at the truth about what happened. This is all thanks to the volumes of lies which we have been led to believe was what happened.

This way the family groups in control can remain in control. You can bet your last dollar with a safe bet that the people in the know do have plans for the cometary impact scenarios we will be experiencing over the next few decades.

This world will continue as it has in the past. Populations will rise and fall as in the past. All the while certain groups seem to manage to hold onto their power base. This strangle hold is only possible because they are prepared for the inevitable(cometary impact), which we will see shortly.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Thankyou for your comment, and right you are!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
How do you know what you read about a meteor shower wasn't a lie? Were you actually there to see it happen?

It's easy to call everything you don't believe in a lie. How do you know what you believe in isn't a lie? If you've never actually attended a secret meeting or actually experienced an event the only thing you have is blind faith in your own hunches or what other people on the internet say.

Would you even know about "reptilians" if you hadn't ever used the internet to read stuff about them? If no one had said anything to you, you never saw a movie about it, and you never read about it would you think 2012 is an ominous year?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

How do you know what you read about a meteor shower wasn't a lie? Were you actually there to see it happen?

It's easy to call everything you don't believe in a lie. How do you know what you believe in isn't a lie? If you've never actually attended a secret meeting or actually experienced an event the only thing you have is blind faith in your own hunches or what other people on the internet say.

Would you even know about "reptilians" if you hadn't ever used the internet to read stuff about them? If no one had said anything to you, you never saw a movie about it, and you never read about it would you think 2012 is an ominous year?

My, my, my you have a lot of learning to do, but fair point, as people do refer to anything that is in close ressemblence to an object or person.

I've had encounter's when I used to serve in The British Armed forces and even though we all know and remember what we saw, we all gave it different names as you would in a situation where nobody has a clue not even the NCO's they don't wanna talk about it, because they don't want word getting out to their superior's that they can't even control their men in small number's, wouldn't look very good on an NCO. They'd be demoted back to Lance Corp or worse, Private, LOL.

Oh edit to add: I don't believe into all that bull# about the 2012 film and it's fear-mongering tactic's, I am aware those event's will play out, but not to the extreme that flipping silly movie makes it out to be.

Though you'd all be best to head as high-land as possible, that's without a doubt!
edit on 5-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

One more thing I want to say here, saying that, it's not so much about the changing event's you lot need worrying about, it goes a lot deeper down the rabbit hole in conjunction with what's under your feet, that's all I'm saying, do your homework.

And before you say, he's been reading up on conspiracies again, ha, LOL.. NOT! I'l tell you now I'm breaking the contract law, under the city of Nottingham that's Nottinghamshire to a lot of you located in the Great Britian, there's an underground city 10 levels below the first 10 levels which consist's of science laboratory's and research sentres and 'nightm@re h@ll' and has underground inter-links with Nottingh@m R@ilw@y St@tion NG2 3AQ. The city is a 1/3 size of Nottz city and is located under Chetwynd B@rr@cks, Nottz and if you look on street view, you'll see the ground's level up per a few metres per bank and is located directly on the bank of the homes of resident's. Little do they know there used to be million's of lbs of w
rheads back in WWII. However as it has all been cleared of and has enough room for water and when I mention water there's 1000's of bottles under there, and plenty of food. P.s that's where Her M@jesty the Qu33n, will be allocated a home there if a nucle@r thre@t arose in the U
K, and ONLY those who serve that base will have permission to allocate their loved ones underground at that city. Mod's please do not edit, as avoiding 'Key logger's'.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

It's easy to call everything you don't believe in a lie. How do you know what you believe in isn't a lie?

I am well aware of this fact and have spent many years believing lies only to find out things are not the way we are taught to believe. So, what does a person do then, when they find out our known world is a lie? Continue to believe the lies? I have tried this path also and it doesn't work.

I guess if I would have died when my blood pressure was 235 over 165, for no apparent reason, their secret would have been safe with me.

Once you stop believing what you are told about everything and prove the things you do believe in to be true for yourself, you will begin to see this whole world in a different light.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

I am generally curious as to your present feelings/thoughts towards your initial mention in this thread of October 2011 being of ''significance'' in relation to your ''warnings'' - you have mentioned this date several times in your thread, although there hasn't been much discussed about it in quite some time.

You have also mentioned that ''10.11.11'' is ''more'' than just a ''date'' - can you elaborate on this? My apologies if this was already covered/discussed, but this is a pretty long thread!

Cheers.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join