It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The objects were artifacts from the low res images. Can't figure that out?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nothing you say, interests me, and running with the official stories, ignoring real evidence, that doesnt fit your theory, and continually posting on this, is rather alarming to me. Because, we need to wake up, there are real dangers here, people have already died, even children, and yet, those insisting on promoting the Official Stories are co-creators of this. If done on purpose, then they have law of consequence too.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Er, aren't you pretty much doing the same, except with fringe theories? Including ignoring evidence to the contrary?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
At some point denial becomes tiring, Stereo.

I urge people to challenge themselves, think about the current state of affairs and not allow the day to day things that they can influence for good pass by without taking action. It is just that simple. Do what you can. The more a person does have a positive influence, the more that person will find things to work on.

People who do not understand this simple assignment likely have already sold their souls to the group unity is talking about. Possibly without even knowing what they have done. That is a funny thing about human nature. That is the difference between a society of cake eaters vrs. a society of absolute poverty living under totalitarian rule or held hostage by a gang of thugs.

The cake eating society truly does wear rose colored glasses when it comes to things like Unity brings up. Those cake eaters do not want things to change. They will need to have the carpet pulled from under their feet, much like what is going on with the markets.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The trails of evidence are fringe, they are underground, but they're solid. Tesla is solid. And its all based on this.

Also, chemtrails. You either beileve or not, but the evidence is solid and they're mentioned in gov docs.

The tests that have been done show heavy metal, barium and aluminum along with diseases.

I have read that this is an attempt to shield earth from cme's.

Oh really?

From what is says in a simple google search, Aluminum is not just a conductor: Its a Super Conductor!

So, whoever is spending trillions preparing for an event, one that Jesse Venutra researched and exposed in a well done job, obviously doesn't want their technology to fail.

They're amping it up with this.

And as for doing the same thing, of course. You either believe the websites and campaigns of the wolves, and their "science", or when you find other trails of other scientists who warn about this, you believe the alternative phds.

Well guess what, Telsa is real.

So that makes a big problem. There is alot of evidence that the US governemtn and other world leaders are preparing for an event.

The question is, is this a real natural event, or one of their own making?

Tesla's technology has gone mainstream and is in the open now, in Alaska and around the world, and there is a patent for super powered version of this, as I already gave the CBC news link for.

No, I don't beleive the OS!

And its not more logical to do so, in fact, the opposite. The guys running the world have not gained my trust, in fact, I see them as so negative and maniuplative, that to believe their OS is to not be responsible. And to the point or degree of being co-conspirator with them, depending on how much a person is able to pay attention to the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
so who are these elites in control of this technology, are all governments a part of this or just a fringe group with same access for testing and manufacture of such weapon. do you really believe one group can hold the world to ransom no matter what weapons they may possess without the rest of humanity putting an end to such a reign of terror. I'd be more worried about the everyday weapons such as the thousands of nukes that certain countries still hang on to, for the excuse of keeping peace, one with the other.

there also wouldn't be many survivors, or elites for that matter for control purposes after an event such as the tipping of the poles as contrary to belief, all would be destroyed and no one as a power left in charge to control any surviving masses. same would apply for major cme's breaking through the shields of earth, or any other large body of celestial matter or rock crashing into planet, all catastrophic events and end of life circumstances with no gain for anyone who might avoid initial destruction.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

do you really believe one group can hold the world to ransom no matter what weapons they may possess without the rest of humanity putting an end to such a reign of terror.

Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Korea, Vietnam, The British Empire, Rome, Egypt and I believe this has been ongoing for many thousands of years. Who made the Royal Family Royalty? Do you not suppose that at some point in history, they took this position on themselves? At some point the world power seems to loose their hold on the world. Why is that do you suppose? Possibly they loose their effectiveness at population control(a guess). Possibly the rest of the world rebels against them or they destroy their power base from within by people not buying the crap anymore.

In the mind/population control game, the technology the USA brought back from Nazi Germany and continued the research on, gives them the brass ring for population control. And, with that control they do run roughshod over the rest of the world, with the blessings of the group who actually is in control(ask Unity) and the backing of the general population..... all in the name of world peace?? Does this even make sense? Could this be why all the people in parts of the world where the UN/USA have flexed their power, hate this group? Possibly these people do not have rose colored glasses on?

This elite group may be setting China up as the next big player, who knows! The Chinese mostly hate the North Americans, but they still send their products here to sell and we gladly close factories here to buy their products.

The middle class people in North America don't want things to change. They do not want to become like a middle class family in Sierra Leone. They will do whatever it takes to keep the money flowing their way. This is why people here seem to be asleep without being able to see anything else other than their pile of money.

One day that pile may be gone, then what?

to add:

there also wouldn't be many survivors, or elites for that matter for control purposes after an event such as the tipping of the poles as contrary to belief, all would be destroyed and no one as a power left in charge to control any surviving masses.

The off world beings who took us over 300,000 years ago will just set up new humans to control the masses. These demons do not give one rip about any human nor what happens to us, as long as their agenda is in tact. There is a percentage of the population who will always strive to control the group of human animals, during their lessons on this physical plain.
edit on 22-10-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

The entire world is run like a huge Godfather, mafia luciferean/satanic program with assassinations.

For this reason I would discourage any of my children from pursuing advanced science. Rather they learn crafts and blacksmithing/woodworking and small business ventures, even the one that is very scientifically gifted, and keep under the table. Because any work of any notariety or excellence will be controlled, guided into the right channels.

If you ever attended an elite funciton, like I did with the musicians, its an entirely different atmosphere. I called this the Bill Bennet set in Kelowna, and it was nerve wracking. They really feel they are completely different species/race, and have full entitlement, and we're nothing to them, we're this lesser class.

They even, as anyone may know already from ET_MAN's Hidden Hand and Law of One thread, think humanity has lesser souls, that we're "imprints" only, like ai, like beasts of burden.

You'd have to endure such a funciton and hear their comments to really understand what this is about.

I feel so overwhelmingly sorry for them and and ET_MAN told me, they came in for tests, some of them to make a difference, change the world so to speak.

Buddha is an example to the wealthy, for he walked away once he saw the world.

Its absolutely crucial for their own advancement that they walk away, that they try and make up for some of the things, In Time. They're our brothers and sisters too.

For example there are two religions, out of the Judain/Christian one, ours, and theirs. They believe ours is nothing, we're all just tares, misunderstanding love. And heavily code it all to Saturn. Not relaizign only the intent of our heart ever convict us and the pits they're digging are their own traps.

Theirs is this coding and esoteric knowledge from Atlantis, that is a trap and a program, aslo Saturn based, that enables this system of controlled elites to continue to make this planet so very negative and to operate as a major web filled with karmic traps.

So they often believe in Logos, and that we're all this Lucifer complex.

Corporations use Logos too, and often they depict Egyptian Dieties/Saturnist Codes, and Anti Christ things, so what are they attempting? To sell you off to their Logo, if you buy their product.

Well I renounce/denounce all negative traps and allow myself to live freely without worry about which product I buy. Its their pit, their hole they are falling into. They need to wake up. They are in illusions/distortions and paradigms just like all of us.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am sure that if I did attend one of these functions, I would become another John Wilkes Booth.

This does smell a bit like the witch hunts during the dark ages. That must have been a big mind control project. Killing off innocent people in the name of witchcraft.

This begs the question, what is it about witchcraft that these elites don't want humans to know?

Could it be that this would expose them for what they are?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I'm not sure, because to me, the shamanism, and various natural spirituality and even what we might think of as the healing, magic or interdimensional skills.

My opinion is that what is most alarming, and due to all the posts on the other thread, the very thing they want us not to do, is to go within, to think for ourselves, to not follow a religion, to not believe they have an authoritative right over us, but simply, to go within, and give our own heart, soul, consciousness the empowerment it needs.

To become real seekers, to seek real memories of our own, to seek our own psi, skills, to seek our own direction from our own connections to Higher Self, Family of Light, Prime Creator of the cosmos. Not a Logo at all.

To truly be free, and trust ourselves.

The minute we try to speak up, its all distortions to some, and then suggestions to study cosmic rules and ancient texts, to go back to the obey, to the follow, to the "don't think for yourselves" and to the "theres a law or authority/pyramid over your head".

Higher Self is an unconditional love channel, and there is no channel like it.

The soul gifts, inner sight, insight, pineal gland, vision quests, memories, healing, skills, manifesting miracles (for did not Yeshua say that what he did we could do and greater? and also where 2 or more where gathered in his name, well is this not to mean where 2 or more are in agreement and manifesting with faith together), for Tibetan monks can levitate, yet they are not doing so using the name of anyone.

Not only they have done this.

What is the matrix anyway? What is gravity? I believe its the program in your mind that places all the images for this cosmos onto the mesh or screen on the tv screen in the back of your head. So order out of chaos, kind of, and its a grid of energy streams.

As a program, could we not fly if we overcame it? ETs can overcome this!

What is it about some, especially children, who believe the world is more magical and refuse to accept the coding they give us in school about natural laws, that cause them to overcome this.

We all need to realize we can become Neo ourselves.

Perhaps that is what they don't want us to get.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
To me, this attempt to prevent people from going within, and meditating, and discovering who they are in truth, and connect to their inner purpose for coming, is even deeper than just becoming Neo.

Even meditations always have these groups, or guru's or long, painful excercises and great inner discipline which does two things: one it introduces a left brain, trap that immediately means you are doing it in a box, not going to connect intuitively. I am still not sure about chakras. I have sometimes wondered if they were somehow harnesting energy from us that way, and pyramids and various energy collectors seem to be built everywhere. I wonder what their ultimate plan is.

So they direct, or guide our right brain expereince. They don't want the freeform kind.

Perhaps we'll discover that their wish for us to obey and primarily their war machine, and world of haves and have nots, is the biggest trap to our advancement and going home?

If we go within and connect, we may also develop our natural unity, or telepathy, and compassion and love. We will not be under their thumbs anymore and many more would wake up and pass the tests here.

www.arrivals.technocrazed.com...
This episode of arrivals goes into the architecture and pyramids/domes and how this harvests our energy and possibly soul energy. It made me wonder if these were the soul traps people talked about.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Most self proclaimed enlightened earthlings still seem to need a control system to believe in.

What if no control is the key? Somehow we need to unleash something that has been tied down but not removed as that may not be possible. Could that be our free will to live without a control system?

Let us make mistakes, carry the consequences of those mistakes and be corrected by our own choices?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

No control is not exactly right either. We need to have grass roots, run systems, with high clean technology and open transparent educations, because communities will protect themselves from rogues, but we need far less controls than current, and emphasis on healing, helping, not punitive.

That issue, is something that would need to be very flexible.

The control that holds us back the most is the spiritual, or mind control, false paradigms, control of information, the matrix. The rest is something groups of people need to work out themselves in fair and compassionate means.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Please, explain to me, in your own words, the physical principles that Scalar Wave Technology operates by. You also think that anything involving Saturn is evil, so just saying it's HAARP and pointing out to sensationalist articles does not convince me. How is it that you know things that not even PhDs in Physics or Electrical Engineering know?
edit on 22-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

If you are asking why HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes that answer is simple all forms of material have magnetic fields they generate it via the rotation of the electron around the nucleus, this means that the earth has magnetic fields which are interlinked by frequecy with its core and the surrounding objects so if one understands what occurs at frequecy level when a earthquake happens one can then untilize the magnosphere to affect the plates causing earthquakes in determined locations along their fault lines, hence haarp is able to cause a kind of jerk could say which can have reprocutions in the magnosphere as well, but is able to create a wave which when it hits the surface the kinetic energy breaks apart the land, infact if you are deep enough underground the wave from a earthquake wont affect you as it builds it kinetic energy the further it travels, alot simlar to tidalwaves.

Hence in your mind imagine everything is linked through magnetic fields and that everything can then be affected through electromagnetic waves.

Saturn is not evil the concept of halo was dervived to symbolise Saturn.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

In due course, the natural uncorrupted systems will be in place once more. This will occur in due process after the period of renewal and with positive Christed assistance for those meant to remain. Do not be overly concerned with plans of evil doers or their destuctive technologies, for they can make all the plans they wish, yet cannot impact on a single soul without divine allowance based on our own collective wilful actions. We however do have a responsibility in seeking ultimate truths and gaining divine knowledge regarding the path we should be taking, knowing right from wrong actions intrinsically---the Christ within.

We cannot always positively influence the will of others, though we do harbour personal responsibility to master ourselves in our love and appreciation of the Creators and the Creation that have provided us all the tools for our salvation and strength in facing the coming challenges.

The Bible does hold merit for these times, for the whole fruit is not tainted. The living word is within for those who recognise it in grace.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I'm asking what scalar waves are and how do they work. She said HAARP is scalar wave technology; I don't even know what that means. So can you, in your own words, explain what it means, without referring to wikipedia or any other website?

Tesla is always used by conspiracy theorists to "prove" whatever they want. He didn't have all the answers. He just had his personal beliefs and theories. But even he used ideas from other scientists and engineers to make his inventions; he didn't poof them out of thin air. Tesla is the Edison of the 21th century: very famous in pop culture. But you should not forget he stood on top of the work of other scientists and engineers.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Scalar waves produced by microwave technology, or HAARP.

2 Nikola Tesla HAARP

www.scribd.com...
Angels Don't Play This HAARP

Both these should have information on how they affect a variety of things, I've read the overview of how they affect the geomagnetic for example, and physicists are the ones saying this.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I'm asking what scalar waves are and how do they work. She said HAARP is scalar wave technology; I don't even know what that means. So can you, in your own words, explain what it means, without referring to wikipedia or any other website?

Tesla is always used by conspiracy theorists to "prove" whatever they want. He didn't have all the answers. He just had his personal beliefs and theories. But even he used ideas from other scientists and engineers to make his inventions; he didn't poof them out of thin air. Tesla is the Edison of the 21th century: very famous in pop culture. But you should not forget he stood on top of the work of other scientists and engineers.

Scalar wave is basically technology that uses electromagnetic waves to affect magnetic fields, hence you could say example haarp untilises two specific frequecys one is for mind control ELF and other EHF is for malipulation of weather and can be used for earthquakes and other purposes. You would be suprised how important electromagnetism is to everything not just in our dimension but across all dimensions densitys and time.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ALL that IS....is ONE. Live accordingly.

Listen to your higher Self that lives in a higher dimension. There are many of "you" living all at the same time. Especially, since there is no such thing as "time". Time doesn't move. There is only one eternal ever-changing moment of the Now. Quantum physicist (along with CERN) are trying to prove their theories of multiple dimensions, multiple universes, which mean multiples of you. However, you have no idea just how many "yous" there really are.... All is One. To fight or hate another...is only fighting and hating yourself. Live accordingly.
edit on 23-10-2010 by ptmckiou because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
After googling it I am convinced scalar waves are bull# like quantum woo. It's all about people using scientific sounding terms who have no clue what they're talking about. Yeah, sure, HAARP is scalar wave technology, even though you have no clue what you're talking about. Sure.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join