It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Basically, from my perspective, the elites are causing this entire depopluation plan, they have messed with Scalar Wave/HAARP type technology, harmed the core of the plane,t created the BP disaster, done numerous tragic events such as Haiti and other, and plan on creating an event like this, murdering billions if they can, and controlling the survivors with a new religion akin to Sharia Law.

Not On My Watch!

edit on 19-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's a lot of claims with no evidence. OOOppppssss, the gray area allows for such claims.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Unfortunately, we humans grow and mature most during uncomfortable conditions. "No pain, no gain" as they say. The events that are coming are made to take everyone out of their comfort zones. Don't think of bad situations as bad, but be instead try to be thankful to The Creator for giving you the tools necessary to mature. The goal is not to have a comfy life, but to grow in consciousness and love. I think if people can adopt the right state of mind, the coming conflicts could help lead to a mass ascension. Let's be thankful for this opportunity.

More people need to read and learn about what they believe and why they believe it. I saw an article the other day about how Atheists and Agnostics know more about Christianity than actual Christians. Isn't that sad?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The legal things may not have time, 2 years on average for cases, after all, but if things take longer, its well worth looking at it.

The ats street scene, taking issues to the streets. This is something we should be doing in every community, with an online forum loaded with videos and info where this could be shown, like a alternative news site, with media, and really encourage citizen participation, and put them on youtube.

We need to wake people up.

Randy Kelton Returns: How to Take Back What They Took From You - Alex Jones Tv 1/6

The rest are on the channel, theres 5 more parts.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

That's a lot of claims with no evidence. OOOppppssss, the gray area allows for such claims.

As a citizen, I just need a suspicion that the ones we're paying as employee class and entrusting with joint assets and our resources and children's inheritance is selling us out, just a tiny suspicion, and as employee thats enough to take action.

I have decided to reword this, as it was a little harsher than I wanted, we don't believe the same sources of information, I consider all the official ones lies.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

So a whitehole = light and the blackhole = gravity, and the gravity of Earth is 9.81g so that the macrocosm represent's the planetary system and recycles energy waves/light, transmit's data throughout the Universe after the singularity of light is connected and a consistent supply of data/planetary systems?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

They might not even occur in our lifetime.

I don't ever give dates as the military work with a different time cycle than the public so who's to say what dates which event's occur?

As much as I don't want them to play out in the coming year's because I would like to see everybody succeed positively in life and achieve their lesson's and experiences without harm and death etc. I also feel with enough fear-mongering around the world and tensions high with the recession and unemployment this is enough to give people a nudge in the wrong direction and depress the nations world-wide and dumb society and take control through a one new world government.

Then with enough fear on people's consciences, they too(the people) will create from within their own disaster's from the fear of an event playing out that MSM used deception and the wrong subliminal messages. That the people believe the government's and that when the real event's play out in 'The Coming Month's' and as some say when the '# hit's the fan' then it'll be too late for some.

As the people believed all the rambling and nonsense from those they voted into power which now are greed-thirsty for a montary system and knowledge. And more interested in keeping their families safe from high-order's from above 'The Elites' and continue to work depressing and scaring the nations with constant report's of new's, and war's and poverties and corruptions, drug-running Opium and oil-dig-robber's in the middle east. Fear-mongering with down-sizing the militaries and the list goes on.

I say don't believe into it, life your life everyday as best as you can, forget watching the 6 0'clock new's, believe what you want to believe, think with your OWN thought's, do your OWN homeowrk/research/diggin-around, enjoy life, be happy, put away negative thought's, help other's, help yourself, get out your 'comfort-zone' and achieve thing's you've alway's fancied a challenge, try new thing's, don't be afraid, be yourself, understand yourself, learn new things, the list goes on... Chill-out, relax, don't worry about next year, what happen's in the now is more important than what happens tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

So a whitehole = light and the blackhole = gravity, and the gravity of Earth is 9.81g so that the macrocosm represent's the planetary system and recycles energy waves/light, transmit's data throughout the Universe after the singularity of light is connected and a consistent supply of data/planetary systems?

Balances system of STS and STO even mirrrored in cosmos yes. Could say that the blackhole is STS and whitehole is STO, so all cosmic bodys are different reflections of soul beings spirit at different densitys of perception. Gravity could be looked as what people call God or Love a foundation which in itself acts for all other foundations hence it has no true polarity and mirrors only that which is sent towards it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So, there's evidence of magnetic poles shifting polarities, but the evidence shows that it takes thousands of years. It wont happen instantly. It's never been recorded geologically that pole shifts happen in an instant.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I read through tons of material on pole reversals, including Harvard papers. There is a large amount of variety regarding how they occur. One has not even occurred for the last 800 000 years. Some start out like this one we're having, and then revert back, as if whatever is affecting the core is healed.

Many take thousands of years.

Some, due to an outside influence (ie. comet, meteor, huge cme's) that affect the core of the planet, happen suddenly, overnight, and very very violently. ie. if it happens all at once like that, crustal displacement and planet tipping events could happen. The angle of planet has changed.

Also, Scalar Wave Techologies such as HAARP. I believe HAARP like technologies has already seriously harmed the core of the planet. Tesla warned what this could do. He himself thought it could cause world wide massive earth quake and crustal events or disintigrate, and I believe it can tip a planet over via swift violent geomagnetic reversals.

If you just google pole reversals, you don't get info. But if you google, pole reversals, mass extinction events, 1983, it might have been 1987, but I was tipped off on a date, anyway, and ice ages, you get more info, because there are scientists who think these events are related.

There is a big division, different camps, for what causes the mass extinctions.

Just recently, ie. this year???? our Prime Minister put a gagging order on scientists to not reveal findings in the arctic of cycles, disasters.

Wonder why?
edit on 22-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't even know what scalar wave technologies are, do you? Parroting what conspiracy theorists say as opposed to studying the actual science behind it and finding out would be wise. HAARP is a publicly disclosed project for studying the ionosphere; it's just conspiracy theorists saying things again that makes it sound evil. I heard you can even pay a visit yourself.

Where is the scientific evidence that suggests that the magnetic poles flip flop instead of just wander over time? And I don't think there is any scientific evidence of geographical poles flipping.

Also, I thought that this "Nibiru" is in a parallel universe. How can it cause the magnetic poles in this universe to flip flip?
edit on 22-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Scalar waves are HAARP technology, Star Wars, technology all based on one incredible genius, Nikola Tesla.

And everything that is coming our way, much of what has occurred recently, is HAARP and related, branched off, forked off, black op versions of this technology, including the HOLE in the magnetic shield because HAARP makes holes, and I'm going to highlight that part in my links below, its the last quote on the page!

We're in the hands of a small group of arch criminals, and they want to kill most of the useless eaters and procur a negative harvest. And they're using HAARP type technilogy, and Star Wars type technology. The death star is up and running, as I read someones warning once.

www.globalresearch.ca...

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction:
"Owning the Weather" for Military Use
by Michel Chossudovsky

www.reformation.org...
Tesla technology

Here is an account of Tesla's experiment by the science editor of the New York Herald Tribune:

"When the moving waves expanded outward from Colorado Springs, they traveled in all directions in ever increasing circles until they passed over the bulge of the earth, and then in ever smaller circles and with increasing intensity converged on the diametrically opposite point of the earth, a trifle to the west of the two French Islands, Amsterdam and St. Paul, in the area between the Indian and Antarctic Oceans midway between the southern tip of Africa and the southwest corner of Australia. Here a tremendous electrical south pole was built up, marked by a wave of great amplitude that rose and fell in unison with Tesla's apparatus at its north pole in Colorado Springs. As this wave fell, it sent back an electrical echo which produced the same effect at Colorado Springs. Just as it arrived back at Colorado Springs, the oscillator was working to build up a wave that would re-enforce it and send it back more powerfully than before to the antipode to repeat the performance.
If there were no losses in this operation—if the earth were a perfect electrical conductor, and there were no other sources of resistance—-this resonance phenomenon would build up to a destructive action of gigantic proportions, even with the charging source of only about 300 horsepower which Tesla used. Voltages of gigantic magnitudes would be built up. Charged particles of matter would be hurled outward from the earth with vast energies, and eventually even the solid matter of the earth would be affected and the whole planet disintegrated. Pure resonance, however, is not attainable. Tesla frequently stressed the fortunate nature of this fact; for otherwise disastrous results could be produced by small amounts of energy. The electrical resistance of the globe would prevent the attainment of pure resonance; but practical resonance can be obtained by supplying continuously the amount of energy lost in resistance—and this supplies perfect control of the situation."(O' Neill, Prodigal Genius, pp. 189-190).

www.scribd.com...
Angels don't play this Haarp

Nikola Tesla - Forgotten Wizard - HAARP

2 Nikola Tesla HAARP

Paranormal TV Presents...: Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology

Nikola Tesla and the Electric Universe

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...
Jesse Ventura: HAARP – Weather Modification, Military Defence and Mind Control!

1998 Phenomenon archives The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla 1 Of 5

(rest on the youtube channel)

______beforeitsnews/story/134/725/ALERT:_Top_US_Senator_Assassinated_As_Obama_Weather_War_Plunges_World_Into_Chaos.html

O’Keefe was the former administrator for the Untied States space agency NASA from 2001-2005, and whose reign included the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster that occurred on February 1, 2003, when upon its reentry into Earth’s atmosphere disintegrated over Texas, and which this report says O’Keefe “always” blamed on HAARP because at the exact time of this tragedy it had begun transmitting in what is called “deep sea communication mode”.
[Note: During the "Navy Deep-Sea Communication" operational mode, the shortwave radio pulses are all, with military precision, exactly 6.25 seconds long with either exactly 15 or 30 second spaces between pulses. Those long and short binary spaces in between the pulses are actually the coded message. Something like the dits and dahs of very slow Morse code. In this mode, the power is usually at maximum. Unlike the research mode, which mostly runs at night, the US Navy communication mode can be at any time of the day or night, any month of the year. The transmissions may run continuously for about 10 to 30 hours, or from one to several days.

Following the 9-11 World Trade Center attack, and just minutes after the President declared the highest Defense Condition Four (DefCon4), HAARP began transmitting at highest power for 18 hours in "deep-sea communication" mode. This is the only way to communicate the DefCon4 condition and updated battle commands to the US nuclear submarines on station miles deep in the ocean.]
The various transmission ranges of HAARP are important to note, this report says, as “immediately prior” to Senator Stevens plane going down Russian satellites orbiting over the Arctic detected a “powerful” 3.39 megahertz signal emanating from HAARP’s Copper Valley Area, Gakona, Alaska base and “directed” over the region this tragedy occurred in.

www.firetown.com...

www.pacificfreepress.com...

HAARP and Recent "Natural" Disasters

coto2.wordpress.com...
The Devil’s HAARP: Weather weapons and recent ‘natural’ disasters

www.universetoday.com...
Did the Earth Flip Over in the Past?

niqnaq.wordpress.com...

Testifying to the European Parliament in 1998, physicist Rosalie Bertell described the background to HAARP:

If radiation is projected into the ionosphere, huge amounts of energy can be generated and used to annihilate a given region. HAARP enables communications to take place with submerged submarines and can, in theory, create geomagnetic pathways to guide particle beams which could then deposit large amounts of energy anywhere on the globe. In simpler terms, HAARP, with its power of intimidation, of delivery or denial of electrical energy on a global scale and its control of communications, is an element of a system which could control the global village in some frightening ways.

and

It could also influence whole ecosystems. Another damaging consequence of HAARP is the occurrence of holes in the ionosphere caused by the powerful radio beams. The ionosphere protects us from incoming cosmic radiation.

Sheild down, eh? Like they said mysteriously occurred.

The entire 2012 onward, events and conspiracy is powered by Tesla's technology and HAARP and is done by a small group of criminals.

We have to stop this!

The resulting amount of electromagnetism can be directed against earthbound targets, as the EU commissions have warned, making it the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. According to the Wired article cited previously:

A Russian military journal warned that blasting the ionosphere would trigger a cascade of electrons that could flip Earth’s magnetic poles. “Simply speaking, the planet will ‘capsize’,” it warned. HAARP is so strong it could trigger earthquakes. And by dumping all those radio waves into the ionosphere, HAARP could turn a miles-wide portion of the upper atmosphere into a giant lens.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Who are you?

This kind of prediction is impossible to verify. I have to say that I am suspicious of ANYONE peddling this kind of doom and gloom scenario and attempting to instill fear in people.

If there is any truth to the belief that we create our own reality through our thoughts, threads such as this can only serve the criminal elite, who WANT to keep us in a state of fear.

This kind of thread is doing everyone a great disservice.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Please, explain to me, in your own words, the physical principles that Scalar Wave Technology operates by. You also think that anything involving Saturn is evil, so just saying it's HAARP and pointing out to sensationalist articles does not convince me. How is it that you know things that not even PhDs in Physics or Electrical Engineering know?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here's the thing, I just went through a similar question with Lowki on his big thread, due to an experience, and some questions. He is of the camp that one should never bring up anything negative, no awareness campaign, no raising people's awareness that we're in major danger. Just hold the positive and by the power of thought this will occur.

The problem with such an idea, and its been promoted by many new agers, is this: we live in a world where many are in their own paradigms, thinking that they're making a big difference, becoming teachers, social workers, nurses, child care workers, some even dream in school they're going to be able to make things better by journalism, law, etc etc. Some people think our leaders are basically good guys, making mistakes any human would make.

Why with so many wearing rosy hued lenses have all the disasters, and events, such as Haaiti, Rwanda, Hurricanes and even BP, which occurred right on a huge leyline, the Jefferson one I believe, and most things occur right on major astrological events, ancient egyptian/baboynian astrology.

9/11 occurred on a well chosen date, when Saturn and Uranus was in a powerful opposition.

Nothing every happens by accident.

So, if keeping rosy hued glasses on really has such an effect, you would think these disasters would not be occurring, wouldn't you?

David Icke in his project camelot interview also brought this very thing up. For this same camp of new agers criticized him constantly for his awareness campaign, oh we must not give a thought to any negative thing. He said, if a tornado is coming and you don't pull your head out of the sand, you're going to get SPANKED really hard. The thing you need to do is, pull your head out and look at the danger, and then device a plan.

That is what we need to do.

Because we're in a really big Danger Danger situation.

I blieve, its all beign done by a very small hard care, group, who want to depopulate and start again with all the resources and technology as their very own, and they're holding the world hostage with their weather technology and death ray, star wars technology. All Tesla based.

The most positive thing humanity can do: Is to pull their head out of the sand, wake the heck up, and take actions to serve and protect!

If you asked who I am, as opposed to the author of this thread, I am a disabled single mother, who just happened to have a brilliant physcist for an uncle, who walked away from what he discovered and lives rather remote humble life, and a father who was a science teacher.

And I connect dots faster than anyone I know. Faster than they do even.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Now the "Death Star is up and running" quote, is from a thread on ats, that I can't remember the name of, or the one who had an owl avatar who kept weaving this in as a warning, in seemingly disconnected posts. The thread was about The Eu and some terrible undemocratic, fascist ruling, and something to do with Germany. I am very much able to discern who is who when they're posting, much of the time, and one man came on lamenting this situation, the other with the owl avatar, would say very odd things, including calling the other a jedi, and always threw out that chilling warning, out of the blue. I caught on and spoke up.

Becuase there is an answer to threats. There is a behavior that we have to do, even those who are seemingly trying to do the right thing in high positions, in the world. You cannot give in to tryanny and threats by this hard core group.

We are immortal, infinite beings. There is no fear I have of anything they can pull off here. But to not follow your conscience is a big No in our tests.

Simply put, there is a big law of consequence to anyone who would try to carry out such actions against others. So simply say, "NO WAY, and BRING IT!" which I basically went on the thread and said to him because I won't compromise with evil. I'm just a citizen, but..............I expect that anyone in positions of authority in this world, dealing this situation, should take a stand.

They should realize there is a law of consequence.

They should disclose all the information to the people and play hard ball back, and not give in.

And not play at blackmail or give any clue they're about to do this in any way, but have cells around the world collecting the info discreetly and release it all at once.

Thats how I would do this. With no compromise. Period.

Its the right thing to do!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
By the way, Telsa supported the Electric Universe. The pictures released from Soho that showed those large metallic type orbs, close to the sun, way way too close to the sun, that they later censored in big black blocks while at the same time tried to write off as a technical camera artifact. Oh really? Hmmmm.

There is nothing that wouldn't melt that close to the sun. But off course, since Tesla's technology went Black, obviously they know that the Electric Sun theory is the correct one.

And, that means, if you use even such a supposedly wimpy facility such as HAARP continually, you're going make some big changes in the larger Grid. Big time!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are a liar and you know you are, it's really that simple.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So all you have to do with information that you want to reject is to label it as official and then it can be discarded .

How convenient.

So if someone - not me - labels all fringe authors and people claiming to be ETs or contacted by ETs as officials then they can be discarded without evidence. Right? Just paste on a label and toss away? That's what you are doing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You posted a link that shows the claims you've made about pole shifts is poppycock. Well done.

You did read the part where it says it takes millions of years to do a pole shift and the one in the article is from 800Ma? I hope so.

Polar wander can tip the entire planet on its side at a rate of perhaps several meters per year

The sediments we have recovered from Norway offer the first good evidence that a true polar wander event happened about 800 million years ago

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join