It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.abovetopsecret.com...
How To Change The World.

I am including my older thread, for the ats street views, is such good idea, and it can be done locally, in communities. We can get our own economies, media and projects to share, inform, tutuor each other and give a voice to all, even the most vulnerable, training muscles for leadership.

With the discussions on ET_MAN's other thread, the HH and Law of One, one, and a lot of differing ideas on ascension, including cycles and Saturn Councils, and the concept of Yeshua coming again, (ACB believes he is a part of this, though I suspect its from various government programs) not a Loving and mild Yeshua, but mystery school version where love equals choice (not freedom and kindness/compassion) but the choice of either being an angel or a demon, a positive or a negative. And a Yeshua that would bridge the gap between Christianity which has the focus of forgiveness and turn the other cheek, to Sharia Law and the Law of Consequence.

This entire thing is a NWO, one world religious net, aimed at the free thinkers, experiencers, starseeds or new agers.

New Agers are really old agers, they usually hold principles on their own, that are akin to the Vedas, what Shamanism has upheld for the ages.

Forgiveness always is superior to karma. And we must unshackle our minds.

If any disasters are coming, they're a co-op, black op, bloodline plan, that will be of their making. Ie. the moon, (a friend keeps having dreams of chunks of the moon hitting earth), fire (well the Lucifer Project, or even HAARP aimed at the sun could do something like this)

I bleive the black ops have also been, at least since Vrill and Mengle type experiement days, doing the most hideous experiments and they probably have this incredible microwave net, with HAARP, and chemtrail operations, to try and seal off this planet, and harm, trap, or affect SOULS.

But they're not in control of anything. They're dealing with holograms, to begin with, a school that is a technology. Yes, some of its principles can be hijacked by negatives, but only the true Higher Ups and our Family/Higher Self, the Infinite Consciousness/Creator, is in control of us.

The problem is that we are shackled by our thoughts. So for all their negative plans there is an enormous effort made to control and subdue our minds, and to bring FEAR in.

We need to overcome this by freeing our minds, forgiving others, and self, seeking to help, and finding ways to make a difference.

We are going to overcome this world.

@adoanichristbless:

Twisting our words is why you are considering to us not of the light at present

Well, I do have the transcripts saved. Your words are not being twisted. I don't run with negative thoughts and I will never support a mystery school interpretation of Life/Spirituality/Progress. I have a thread in my signature pleading with them to walk away from their own puppet masters, and clear their own minds of their distortions.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You have nothing to worry about for you there wont be a harvest, for you will remain it is your own decisions and it will make sense soon enough.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm trying not to go-off topic here, though I just like to ask "AdonaiChristBless", what are your view's on black holes because erm I saw the Jackalls in one vision and we stood far apart, no conflict though there was something of Black holes that caught my attention.

The way I view it is a black hole reset's/recycles a star and puff's in out both positive and negative pin-point's for example like collecting both red and yellow candy sweets then mixing them up into a blender and shooting these small piece's from both positive and negative pin-points and releasing now a mixture of positive and negative or should I say red and yellow.

I suppose one-1 could say the same if not similar for the energies collected into this mix/cycle and compressed and then seperated then mixed and released back into the Universe.

So there's always a consitent supply of both positive and negative energies until one-1 choose's more over than the other.

It's like a test both are for the grab's yet which wise choice will be made to select the few and the good.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
I'm trying not to go-off topic here, though I just like to ask "AdonaiChristBless", what are your view's on black holes because erm I saw the Jackalls in one vision and we stood far apart, no conflict though there was something of Black holes that caught my attention.

The way I view it is a black hole reset's/recycles a star and puff's in out both positive and negative pin-point's for example like collecting both red and yellow candy sweets then mixing them up into a blender and shooting these small piece's from both positive and negative pin-points and releasing now a mixture of positive and negative or should I say red and yellow.

I suppose one-1 could say the same if not similar for the energies collected into this mix/cycle and compressed and then seperated then mixed and released back into the Universe.

So there's always a consitent supply of both positive and negative energies until one-1 choose's more over than the other.

It's like a test both are for the grab's yet which wise choice will be made to select the few and the good.

End path of STS is to implode into a blackhole, but in cosmic mechanisms indeed blackholes act as a recycling point in cosmos but also are technology as well since cosmos is a type of living technology could say blackholes can also fire jets of energy which is information like a wave. Process turns light back into it gravitional wave forms before it is spewed back out as light again when condensed within the gravtional forces and becoming a singularity, however blackholes are also interdimensional linked to whiteholes, so the relationship in mechanism is connected.

Remember a blackhole is created from a dieing star what could this macrocosm represent.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It seems to me like putting people down because they do not see things quite the way you do is not an STO agenda. STO agenda is helping as many people as possible make the shift change.

The time is not now. There remains the opportunity to advance as things have not been finalized. This is also why there is a delay and we will not see any big event in 2012. It may be delayed for up to another 30 years or so. We have no way of knowing.

Anyone who makes claims of knowing is merely a victim of wishful thinking. Or, is getting information from questionable sources.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

And if the "event" happens, you don't think its the bloodlines and reptilian/draco faction orchestrating these so called, spiritual dividing mass murder events, following their plans to orchestrate these "cycles" and also, put as much karma on people who are innocents in my understandig, by comparison to their insistence of "balancing" themselves and corrupting spiritual truths? You don't think that Tesla technology and the technologies behind HAARP, cannot pull off a variety of things? There are many patents, and scientists discussing what it can do, and there are different technology power levels, in other words a big super one, two or three, who knows how many, too. There are rumors of 4 HAARP like ones though, and according to Elizabeth Rauscher, a physicst, even making a small change in the ionsphere can have large consequences to the whole. So even their smaller powered technology, one of them operating, can do a lot long term.

It has been said it can cause a global quake, can cause a pole shift, can cause the earth to tip over. Its pointing at the sun, it surely can cause fire and cme's to rain down on us, it affects geomagnetic on earth, I wonder what that means????
www.haarp.net...

www.bariumblues.com...

Personally, this HARVEST, is rather questionable.

I think its time grass roots citizens formed really tough line councils for peace and local business, sharing, and especially, time for the citizens to start to negotiate hard ball with these elite criminals and make them step down, with full transparent disclosure of all technologies in our hands, for peaceful use only.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I know this is all possible. It seems they have tried a few times to date and failed.

Take a look around. People are waking up to the corrupt system. What do you suppose will happen when nothing happens? Do you think that may wake people up to all the unbalance within this system?

It is not a majority that is causing this. It is a few people running the whole world. I believe the figures are about 10%, who are in the position to pull strings. That means there is about 90% of the population being controlled by 10%. No wonder they have deep bunkers to hole out in.

I would have to think they should be a bit worried that the other 90% will wake up.

I have traveled abroad where I have found this same percentage of control where 90% are controlled by 10%. It is a world wide phenomena. I also know of many people who are tired of the state of affairs. In the US, people are a bit blinded because there are so many people living in a bubble. What will happen when the last bubbles burst?

I know some people are anxious for the accounting process to start. I myself was one who could not wait. I have been stripped of all the things the wealthy cling to, by their system and my unwillingness to play their games. At this point, I have nothing to loose. There is a growing membership to the poverty club, worldwide.

I have heard of genocide to reduce world populations. That has been ongoing since before I was borne, all through the dark ages. Now we are in the age of awakening, which is a slow process.

We are the only ones who can help ourselves. To wish for outside intervention is an empty wish. It is up to us individually to decide how we stand. If we are confused about which line to stand in, we may make the wrong choice. We need to understand just what our choice is and for that, we need to stand still and listen to the small voice of reason that comes internally.

It is when we do not listen to this tiny voice, that we make wrong choices for humanity and our personal well being. Then we end up having to repeat the lessons, like what is brought up. When we do not even hear this tiny voice, then we may be considered lost to the STO community and a card carrying member of the STS society. Being aligned to the STS forces will give you a one way ticket back to what we have experienced for the past 300,000 years, control and domination. Just read about the slave trade to get some clues. It was all about wealthy people using and abusing fellow humans.

The wars of today are much like this. Poor people doing the bidding of the wealthy, killing other poor people, all for a few scraps of money. The ET we seek help from have their hands tied because we always seem to collectively make wrong choices. We just need to start making the right choices.

There are some who find a way through this madness, but they are few.

To add: It seems that at some level they do need a population to abuse. I would not believe they would wipe out humanity. It would already be over if this was the case. They need slaves to abuse, and even consume in one form or another. I would think population/mind control is their sole agenda for creating these machines. All the other claims are merely a distraction. They want a society of mindless drones, but prefer the STO as they make a better meal. STO is the prime rib of humanity.
edit on 18-10-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Don't believe in Planet X, that's cool.
But don't believe there's nothing out there,
That's just not smart.
Guess the Science Channel is stupid too huh?
science.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well, I've been away but am back and around again.

I thought I would add these videos since they fall in line with much of what's been shared in this thread.

Best Wishes!

p.s. I will be starting a new thread soon dealing with Facts only for discussion. No conspiracies, assumptions or guesses but proven undeniable Facts. I'm sure Stereologist and the skeptics will find this thread interesting and I anticipate a good and hopefully always friendly discussion.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Welcome back.
Will be looking forward to your new thread, it sounds like a wonderful idea. Really like Jesse Ventura, want to find ways to promote his show more in Canada, or regionally, more should see it, if possible.

I want to point something out here, firstly. I have long suspected that the hole in our defense shield discovered in December of 08 or 09, was caused by this, it occurred November, just a month prior to those sudden surprising findings.

www.dailypaul.com...

9 nukes exploded in the arctic ocean right where the core of the earth buldges slightly. I think this one done deliberatley, that this hole is either this, or perhaps from some kind of HAARP type of technology, scalar waves.

In other words, I believe that the elite are actually working to make this potential or real disaster the worst thing going.

edit on 18-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Yes that is a possible scenario that if some particular unmentioned groups in power have the technology to cause or worsen an innocent from CME's or (another incident) with the shields of earth being down (As mentioned in the video) they might intentionally use it as (weaponry) as they have other plans/agenda for a new world that they hope is coming as they wish according to their plans/desire. That is a possibility of something that could be going on behind the scenes. One thing I'm 100% sure of is there are plans that have long been made having to do with a new world order due to things coming and we can further get into that in the other thread.

When Hitler was in power there was a side that was hoping he would succeed and if the Nazi regime did take over the world everything would be completely different right now. There are still many ongoing Nazi related groups/secrets/things to deal with behind the scenes that most are unaware of. The other thread will get into what we know for sure is going on showing undeniable pictures, documents and witness testimony of things that governments/military have long been preparing for. Now why governments have made such serious (extremely expensive) preparations can be speculated on. Is there something that some groups know that you don't know? Is there truly a secret being kept? If there truly is national/international security data that some in power will not reveal to the public what reasons do they have for keeping it a secret? The reasoning of why (need to know basis/groups black-ops) in power - (governments) have long prepared behind the scenes not revealing it to the public can be assumptions, guesses and conspiracy (And surely only some groups in true power positions are in the know while the others are on a need to know basis) but we will go over the FACTS first and make it our own investigation.

You the reader can come to your own conclusion of what you feel and think is going on. I believe that everyone deep down inside can feel and knows that something is around the corner whatever that something may be. Let's get into what is going on and what preparations have really been made and take a look at it all and go from there.

Best Wishes always!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think it is clear that what will happen will be some kind of combination of what some spiritual systems have predicted, along with cosmic happenings regarding the so called alien phenomenon . . . that will have to do with the perfection or re-perfection of light in the solar system. This will on one hand have its degree of challenges for many humans, and on the other hand, for a very few [those who were already in-tune with these happenings in a personal way] the final confirmation of the integrity of their system of spirituality.

Understand that this means extreme challenges for most because of the nature of those changes that will occur in the solar system.

The alien phenomena is likely a manifestation of elements of our solar system that were severed from us in antiquity returning to enforce the rectification of it’s perfection.

Just like the pain of birth there will be unavoidable pain for the vast lot of humanity.
This is because the vast lot of humanity did not, through no fault of their own, get in tune with the microcosmic universal perfection that has always been—though hidden—available to humans as individuals.

All of us are connected to what we call the macrocosmic grid or universal soul that holds us all in its grip. This grid is in reality a being that we call the SOLAR SYSTEM. This system, or branch from the cosmic tree of life, will be by cosmic law be transmuted to its original state and beyond. What will ensue then is the Hermetic maxim: AS ABOVE SO BELOW. The huge solar grid is the ABOVE and our personal SOULS is the BELOW.
When the ABOVE—the entire solar system—changes, ALL the BELOW [individual SOULS] will by cosmic command follow suite in time to the same perfection of the ABOVE. That will be very challenging for the vast lot of humans, save a few, who previous to the macrocosmic re-perfection had already perfected their souls . . . therefore in that period those few will not face the challenges of the many.

The powerful groups and individuals who threaten and rend asunder the little peace we do have in this world will shrink like rotten fruit before the awesome power of what the cosmic order will ordain, and that cosmic order will allow for those like them to be devoured by what their own hands have wrought.

All of this will have nothing to do with choice, but is ordained by the very nature of the cosmos. Not the most wealthy or powerful worldly humans, nor the lowest amongst us, will be able to escape the inevitability of the perfection of the world solar grid, which will in the end, despite the inevitable challenges, bring us all to universal and individual happiness. Our souls will then be complete which will then like a glimmering light reflect that beauty and order of the universe.

it is so!
edit on 18-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

What a nonsensical article you located.

Problems with the article:
1. The detection of nuclear explosions can be done by many universities around the world - seems strange that this did not happen.
2. The criteria used to decide that this was not an earthquake are not valid.
3. The claim of punching through the crust is invalid.
4. The claim of the Russians doing the same in the Urals is another falsehood. Show us on Google Earth where hundreds of square kilometers of Earth are soaked in petroleum.

The reason all of the quakes happen near each other is that they are all on the same fault line. In fact, this disqualifies the criteria used by this person.

Also, the core does not bulge there.

This is about as senseless as pole shifts.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The strangeness is that you really believe they would have disclosed that, though Ron Paul certainly does disclose most other professionals don't. Perhaps Ron Paul has a certain amount of protection being in the limelight, whereas most do not. And they might lose their shiny tickets out of dodge too! And yes, I do believe this.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So you believe that this punched a hole in the crust? The events were 10km down. Where is the hole in the crust?

Where is the oil leak in the Urals? There isn't any.

Where is the oil spill in the Arctic? There isn't any.

Show me. You can't, can you because this is a ridiculous hoax. This hoax makes the hoax of pole shifts look legitimate. My wacko meter almost fired itself on this one.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Between the nukes and HAARP, I believe TPTB took down the shield. I believe that whatever depopulation event, that they are tying into a Harvest is of their making, they want to murder most of humanity and replant and start again with all the resources for themselves, and a new religion, and keep their advanced science, and longevity for the few. This cycle is not a natural one, and also, the harvest, is their own beliefs, its in something far different than the truth, its distorted concepts. And they're dumping as much karma on people as possible, trying to procure a negative harvest. Thats what i beleive. BP is also on purpose, and its job is hault the Gulf Stream and bring in huge disasters, possibly coastal and possibly an ice age as well.

They're doing horrendous things, to try and bring in planetary destruction and wipe humanity out.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've been inspired to listen to Tarja again, she is a starseed, and has very good energy, though her songs are a little more of a nudge, or boot in the pants at times. These two keep playing in my head, one pertaining to events much like what Jesse Ventura uncovered about the Sun, and if you listen to music, especially some projects in Europe, awake and aware groups, you would see the reference to the Sun and Fire often being made. This other is about our way, in our struggles, our Seer comes forth and helps us, and our Seer IS us, our Higher Self.

with lyrics, Tarja/Sleeping Sun

Tarja - "Sleeping Sun" @ Wacken 2010, HD (latest version live without nightwish)

Seer

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I also have been given instructions by the sleestack. They told me you are way off base. The cataclysmic events are going to take place on February 31, 2012.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

They're doing horrendous things, to try and bring in planetary destruction and wipe humanity out.

You're free to believe anything you wish. Unfortunately, most of this is easily shown to be malarkey.

If you want to believe in anything demonstrably false that's OK. If you want to avoid checking to see if claims are nonsense or not that OK, too. Just don't be too disappointed when nothing happens.

For example, the claim that the Gulf Stream is slowing down was claimed by Moore. That was easily shown false because Moore is a fake. He should have tried harder to make a silly claim.
edit on 19-10-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Really, its like this, one trail of real evidence, which you ignore, and the official lies, which you display. I know where you stand, you'll never for one minute stop truth from being shouted from teh rooftops, and the bloodlines can take that and smoke it in whatever pipe they want, before the arrests, which if they don't step down and redistribute, we're going to have to work for.

If they're reading, pay attention. The Light is here. Its everywhere, in all those useless eaters you overlook and put down and underestimate. Its your loss if you don't wake up. I wrote a thread out of love and encouragement for you to join humanity and wake up, its in my signature.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I like it, Unity.

At least you are not wearing blinders. The 90% I was talking about need to wake up a bit more. You'll see, there is enough intervention being done to give humanity a chance. Even though they react to our choices, the side of choice for 66% + of humanity is the STO line.

The world is just not that bad, once all the garbage is removed. They are desperately trying to make it so by tricking people into making the wrong choices. You all will see, as that is the only way this will ever be resolved.

Do not think they will get away with this heist. Yes, we need to wake up and this awakening will be when things will not go the way world rulers are planning. The psychopaths operating this control system will and do make errors in judgment because they do not consider other options than the ones they are working towards. They have not taken into account the fact that they are greatly outnumbered. All those eyes scrutinizing their every move.

The original plan for a physical experience as being a part of a learning curve was hijacked and taken over. There was no fall and we are not guilty of anything other than being tricked into wrong choices.

Will people continue making wrong choices like we have, putting this world we love into crisis or will people start listening and reacting to the goodness within? I do have faith in humanity, though the world seems to be dancing to the wrong drummer right now, the drummers are changing the beat.

At least Jessie is giving people reason to question things. For this, I take my hat off. We need more drummers like him.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join