It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dryadlover
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hello, my friend I was never into quantum physics and will never be. I do not enjoy experiencing any kind of science. I only do and follow what i feel is right. Do not get me wrong science is a great tool fo uncovering truth, yet i find it to to co relate with the left brain too much, which striclty correspond to this density of space-time and does not have the potential of connecting to infinity.

Perhaps you should reconsider, quantum physics and quantum mechanics are a means to scientific PROOF that we do live in a holographic universe in which ether exists as does unity of EVERYTHING and everything that is 3d and physical are created by our own minds, we create our reality as we expreience it, quantum physics PROVES beyond theory that REALITY ISN'T REAL! Jt does this with repeatable experiments, so maybe you should think again when you say quantum physics aren't interesting to you, especialy considering you also say you know nothing about it.

P.S. dryadlover - I sent you a u2u but I don't think you got it, I am wondering, what does your sign on name 'dryadlover' mean? Only curious cause it sounds familiar, feel free to reply here or u2u.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET Man,

I am so disappointed that you will not reveal the source of your information.
Your legitimacy/accuracy depends on who/how you got your information.
I think you know this and is not willing to tell. I can tell.

I feel that you have trouble revealing this. I think it is because it has to do with PERHAPS "unreliable" method in which you got this/these information.

I think, you think that revealing it will start a controversy. This controversy will illegitamize your information.

I feel that your knowledge that you shared on ATS, so far, are closely linked with the New Age movement.

you have around 200 pages in your thread.

In summary, all you have done is describe the "infinite nature of the Universe". Infinite, infinite, infinite....endless....beyond our "human understanding".

"The nature of the Universe is so beyond our human understading."

And yet, somehow, you were able to gain the knowledge of the exact end date of Earth from your "unknown sources".

In the first page you said "What questions do you have? I will share all and hold back nothing." Well, I have asked the most important question that anyone can possibly ask.

It is "WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE/UNDERSTANDING?" !!!!!!

Just like a study/essay/research for a college paper or to publish, YOU HAVE TO SITE YOUR SOURCES.

SUMMARY

ET Man, I can tell your sincerity by your responces to all my and other questions. I see you give LOTS of time reading and responding.

But, WHY ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM US. WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE???
WHY CAN'T TO DIVULDGE your Source of knowledge?????

Or....do you have a plan? Do you have a set time where you will reveal this CRITICAL piece of information?

/////ET Man, without the source of your knowledge/info, I cannot determine if you are telling the truth or not. You may say that I have to "just" believe or not (take it if you want or not) believe it.

So far, when people question you, you respond by saying take it or leave it. Believe in what you want....I am not trying to change you/ or your opinions......

But you need to realize that you do change people's perception. Your INFO and knowledge does change people's opinions.

SO you need to tell how/why/whom/when you got your information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

"You send me negative U2U's that I ignore but sure enough you couldn't stop - I did reply to your last U2U but it was NOTHING but LOVE & POSITIVITY back at you. "

I don't believe you ignored any of them. You told me that I am the one with the problems since I notice them in you. Correct?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

One has to ask themselves a question. What is proof? Is it something, that we believe that appears to be real based on faith; or is it something, that we know is real, based on remembrance. Whenever we accept something, that comes externally from us we accept it by the pure faith which in itself is supported by this little bit of knowing, that pierces through this thick veil of forgetfulness which greatly overshadows our infinite understanding of what existence really is. Can it really be so, that we posses all the knowledge in infinity, yet we remember only the tiniest bit of it, which makes us assume, that we know nothing. And, yet our mind is always searching for proof, it searches for something, that has the same degree of reality, that it is accustomed to; yet why it chooses to have faith in one set of information, yet chooses to ignore the other set, why it always chooses to believe in something, that it is able to sense here and now, but what is the point of this sensation, if it is just a mere thought, that our mind is allowed to perceive here and now? The nature of this question is not of the mind, and to answer it one has to gather all of his will to create an intent, that will allow him to move himself up above the veil, where one is able to understand that all of the truth is hidden within you, and all you have to do is to decrease the distance between your current self and your true self. From that perspective, it may be wise to say, why do we need proof of something, that everyone in this existence has the knowledge of, for do we require proof, that we are?

Still, our mind questions, for it cannot find the answers; still our mind demands proof, for it cannot remember. This in itself develops an interesting concept, known as faith. Indeed, opposed to what the majority tends to think, everything in illusion is accepted by faith. Illusion in itself is created in order to develop and strengthen this magnificent phenomena: it teaches us, it makes us understand, it guides us to the wonderful reality of eternal bliss, and yes, to infinite love. This reality/density where we are enjoying our lives has an absolutely enormous potential to develop faith in our eternal selves; the more faith we have in us, the more it teaches us to accept and understand something by the means of love. Faith teaches us to accept, understand, respect, and most importantly love everyone as much ourselves, for everything is truth.

From that point, why should we accept something as “proof”, what we can see only with our physical senses? Will it still be proof if we cannot see it, hear, smell, or touch? Proof is as much as an illusion as everything else in this reality/density, however every proof is important, for it brings faith. To one person Bible is the ultimate proof, for another person logical analysis of perceivable information is the proof, for someone it is his own thoughts and personal experiences; and yet, it does not absolutely matter into what we have faith in, for it is faith, that brings us closer truth, which is love and wisdom.

P.S. My screen name is everything, that you perceive it to be.

Love and peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Hi Saabacura,

I've shared bits and pieces of my experiences throughout this thread.

First of all where there is no first or all but Infinite One-1 - I want to say that just because I've had these experiences does not make me better or more special than anyone-1. From the infinite/eternal perspective there's no such thing as better or more special as all spirits/souls have equal opportunity/potential with Infinite amounts of 'Time' (That technically does not exist) and experiences to progress.

I've been/am in contact with "Light Beings" (multidimensional/beyond) non-terrestrial in origin (As all beings not of this world are non-terrestrial using the technical term-definition) that are what some would label/consider to be Angels coming from higher states of existence-dimensions/channels/stations. (call them what you will) Non-universal - Others may label/call them guardians/guides/watchers – Teachers/Creators/Designers and so on- They are also (Family) to us really (literally) in spirit just on another state/level of existence. I call them the “Family of Light” as all spirits/souls have an infinite/eternal connection one-1 to another and are part of that infinite/eternal “Light" coming from the same Light/Intelligence/Consciousness (call it what you will) that has always existed and will always exist without beginning or ending.

That is the source of some of this information along with acquired knowledge through experiences and memories I've had in physical and out of body. (as man perceives/knows it to be) The near death experience I had was yet another confirmation to me of some of the other experiences with the same beings. Visitations (among others) have happened in many various different ways. These beings are on a much higher state/level of existence than ET's zooming/interacting throughout this galaxy/universe being part of this Universe and are technically from outside of Earth's Universe (as man perceives/knows it to be) so I consider them to be EU's for Extra-Universal.

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by ET_MAN

Good Morning Blujay,

I don't believe you ignored any of them. You told me that I am the one with the problems since I notice them in you. Correct?

This is what I wrote:

others that simply disagree with people usually don't go around sending negative U2U's in private simply because they do not agree with someone-1. It sounds like issues that one-1 has within themselves that needs to be resolved.

What I'm suggesting is perhaps you should ask yourself what made you contact me in such a way in the first place?

What drove You/Me/I to do such a thing?

So when I write:

It sounds like issues that one-1 has within themselves that needs to be resolved.

It really is to say that if someone-1 or something can affect a person in such a way where does that emotion/feeling come from?

Within a person internally or outside externally?

I do hope that You/Me/I can leave this in the past now and simply move on, it really shouldn't be a grudge match or big deal.

If anything I've written has offended you then please accept my deepest sincerest apologies and know that I love you.

editing to add that I love you man.

Do you still have Love for You/Me/I?

I hope so!

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
One4all here ,any additional information regarding the methods used to control the ship with your mind and any training tips.

Can you explain the time space distortion that we percieve when we travel from earth to the moon in the small craft.What is it,and why does it happen.

Can you explain your perception of the structural integrity of the craft or crafts you have been in or controlled.

Why no references to who our creators were,we already know we were planted here or our naturally occuring primate ancestors were genetically altered,but why no information,why the "hanging on to"the religous overtones and undertones?

I already know that races that are more technologically advanced than us DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING---ANY MORE THAN WE DO,because i spoke with some of them.

I dont believe that their personal belief systems have been empowered in any way that would or could effect or dictate the direction they go as a race.Their is no mixup like we have,simply because they know basic stuff like that we can geneticly alter primates to the point they can become sentient,and they dont relate this to god or religon whatsoever.

So why no information on our creators,do you know who they were,what race they were or are?I dont mean god either ,I mean our creators.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

For if he will be touched and even harmed I will unleash the forbidden energy.

I am not trying to be smart here, but seeing as how my life has not been the way I wanted, I probably need some kind of punnishment for some of the things I have done, which I am not that proud of. So, for the sake of enlightenment, I am willing to experiment.

Can you unleash "the forbidden energy" on me? I will not hold you responsible, personaly. I want to experience what that would be like. It seems like I have tried to experience most other things that society says is not good for me. And, I have experienced many things that society says is good for me, but in reality I am just injesting poison.

So, let me have it!

Boy, talk about being stuck in the physical........

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Hi One4all,

I will be addressing your questions and will be starting up a new separate thread on it within a day or so.

I've hinted who the Teachers/Creators/Designers are many times throughout this thread.

Here is additional info -www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get back to GreenDragonKing, among other questions/comments within the day.

Thanks for your patience!

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

That is fine, and I agree man has been here for longer than 300,000 years. It seems men had the capacity to live 1,000 years at a time also. Though this is a legend, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

The 300,000 years is about the amount of time man has been trapped with reduced brain power, in this matrix. Prior to that, we were part of a much larger community and we had full recall of past incarnations.

We were conquered 300,000 years ago and this is where we find our selves today.... trapped in this physical experience without full recall of past experiences. Some does bleed through the programs at times, much like we see brought out in here.

Back in the day, people(from various races and parts of the universe) wanted to experience life in a physical body. Thus the universe created this experience we find our selves in right now. We are a small part of the whole, both in number and area being influenced.(at the moment by negative forces)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

How can I achieve a state of consciousness where I can be in contact with some of these light beings? I've been meditating and trying to raise my vibration for years now and I still seem to be getting nowhere. I envy people with mystical experiences for I have not experienced anything remarkable ever even through the intake of hallucinogens.

Is there something I can do or are some people just "meant" to be able to contact beings beyond our reality? I really would like to communicate with my guides and other higher dimensional entities but it just doesn't happen. I can imagine it as much as I want but the rationalist in me discerns it to be a figment of my imagination.

Sorry if I derailed the topic but I'd really appreciate if you could give any tips or point me to a right direction.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi ET-Man

Thanks, I appreciate the effort.

Just for interest, Siener van Rensburg became famous when he saw the death of General De La Rey in the Boer war (1900's). He also saw the fall of the Apartheid system and the rise of the current black government.

Regards

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Of course I still Love you! I am just clearing the closet.

I believe it's all clear now.... until the next ego day comes around to haunt me and you and us and we and all .... hopefully that won't be for another few months. I am feeling the love again. It is flowing through me as it flows through you and all. We are all connnected in this dance called life.

We are playing the game together and often we forget that it is just a game and we are all ONE.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just curious, you said that there is a big event happening in October 2011. With the NWO coming and all 21 seems to be an important number... Maybe I'm crazy but does the tenth month of the 11th year symbolize something? (11 + 10 = 21)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN

Re: 20/4/2010 p.161

When you wrote,

"life school is in session, the recess bells are coming and someone's coming to town!"

Would that be before/during all the Earth changes or for/to the survivors, after?

Sending lots of SUNshine your way . . .

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I can't wait for October 2011...I'll be right here reading this thread...it's going to be so amusing...to read your prophetic and "higher" words, your words about the real truth...
Some people are really delusional...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by ET_MAN

It is “Coming”- I will share a little story about this thread and Benedict9. I once started a thread once upon a “TIME” within “TIME” due to reason/purpose – nothing by accident/coincidence or chance. I dropped a “date” of 10.11.11. nothing by chance, accident or coincidence knowing that the date I dropped was merely a“Date’ but much more than just a date “As there is no Time” from an Infinite/Eternal perspective- having everything to do with “BEING PREPARED” and- “AWARENESS.” I happened to have communication with Benedict9 previously in “TIME” within “TIME.” I shared with him some of what I experienced/know and shared with him something along the lines of this parable/analogy/story (Call it/take it how you will.)

If you knew that someday you’re children would be faced with certain challenges/obstacles/trials/tribulations would you not prepare them for it. If you knew that you’re child would soon be up against something would you not want that child to be prepared for that which is to come. First preparation in understanding what they are up against and second to be prepared to meet/face and overcome that obstacle/challenge/trial/tribulation. If a child has an appointment and they cannot be “Late” due to (unmentioned outcome) would you not give that child sufficient warning to prepare for that “Date.” Would you not forewarn that child or set their “Alarm” clock in advance so they will “Awaken” in advance prepared with enough sufficient “TIME” to prepare and make those special preparations/arrangements for their appointment in order to be on “TIME” prepared. I shared with Benedict9 that 10.11.11. is a date that was given to me for reason/purpose-not an exact date that things will occur and those who have followed closely and read past the direct lines and in between the lines already know/understand this. An alarm clock must be set in advance for the “TIME” being where there is no “TIME.”

and

If there (technically) is no such thing as TIME than what does a month or year really mean on any given prediction?

Answer, absolutely nothing when it comes to changes that occur on the planet through seasons/cycles that most are unaware of according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers that allow things to occur changing scene by scene and turning the coloring book pages for the students.

This moment is this moment and a trillion years from now is still this moment coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.
Et Man: When change is brought upon the planet (so called evolution or cyclic events/earth changes) it is brought in unseen/mysterious ways where there is no time. But for the homo-sapien vehicle/bodies experiencing life on planet Earth in time-mode such mysterious interactions/changes go unseen/unnoticed/unrecognized and appear to be naturally occurring according to human understanding of the natural seasons/cycles and changes

What ET-Man is trying to say and has been hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so,as seen in the above posts is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because "TIME" does not exist from an eternal/infinite perspective. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRTUALLY PREPARED for any Earth changes and cataclysms, including an outcome of death to the human body/vessel in which you are temporarily residing. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then october 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.
It is NOT a DATE on which the CATACLYSM/EVENT itself will take place, but it is a date of importance, it was not given accidentally. Everything has a reason and purpose behind it.
THis DATE is significant in the sense of being READY and PREPARED on a SPIRITUAL level, so that when the EVENT DOES HAPPEN, everyone will be prepared to the best of their ability.
And since october 11. 2011 is TODAY,then you should be ready and prepared also TODAY.

10.11.11 is a code sequence as well as a date to be aware of.but the EVENT itself will not happen on that date. But since there is no TIME, then really,the EVENT WILL/MAY happen TODAY,so always be spiritually prepared TODAY and NOW.

If there (technically) is no such thing as TIME than what does a month or year really mean on any given prediction?

Answer, absolutely nothing when it comes to changes that occur on the planet through seasons/cycles that most are unaware of according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers that allow things to occur changing scene by scene and turning the coloring book pages for the students.

This moment is this moment and a trillion years from now is still this moment coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.
Et Man: When change is brought upon the planet (so called evolution or cyclic events/earth changes) it is brought in unseen/mysterious ways where there is no time. But for the homo-sapien vehicle/bodies experiencing life on planet Earth in time-mode such mysterious interactions/changes go unseen/unnoticed/unrecognized and appear to be naturally occurring according to human understanding of the natural seasons/cycles and changes

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by dryadlover
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hello, my friend I was never into quantum physics and will never be. I do not enjoy experiencing any kind of science. I only do and follow what i feel is right. Do not get me wrong science is a great tool fo uncovering truth, yet i find it to to co relate with the left brain too much, which striclty correspond to this density of space-time and does not have the potential of connecting to infinity.

Perhaps you should reconsider, quantum physics and quantum mechanics are a means to scientific PROOF that we do live in a holographic universe in which ether exists as does unity of EVERYTHING and everything that is 3d and physical are created by our own minds, we create our reality as we expreience it, quantum physics PROVES beyond theory that REALITY ISN'T REAL! Jt does this with repeatable experiments, so maybe you should think again when you say quantum physics aren't interesting to you, especialy considering you also say you know nothing about it.

P.S. dryadlover - I sent you a u2u but I don't think you got it, I am wondering, what does your sign on name 'dryadlover' mean? Only curious cause it sounds familiar, feel free to reply here or u2u.

This is cool. Actually the Quantum stuff can get you to the next step, which is the first post above. That is true and unabiding faith. I understand that. But I got there by means of skimming through the science, then the Quantum stuff. I used to be one who demanded proof.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenDragonKing
Hi ET-Man

Thanks, I appreciate the effort.

Just for interest, Siener van Rensburg became famous when he saw the death of General De La Rey in the Boer war (1900's). He also saw the fall of the Apartheid system and the rise of the current black government.

Regards

Hi GreenDragonKing,

Here's what I have on prophecies.

The King James Bible
The Hopi Prophecy
The Lady of Fatima
The Grail Message
The Mayan Prophecy
Native American Prophecy (Others)
Ramatis
Edgar Cayce
Nostradamus
Brigham Young
Veronica Lueken
Mother Shipton
Saint Hildegard of Bingen
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Wormwood Prophecy!

www.millenniumprophecy.com...

Bible Prophecy!

hubpages.com...
heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

Kolbrin Bible Prophecy!

kolbrin.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A picture of Comet Holmes that expanded in October of 2007 the Blue Kachina according to the Hopi Prophecy!

The below image shows the size of the Blue Kachina in comparison to the Sun!

The Hopi Prophecy talks about the Red Star that will appear after the Blue Kachina or Comet Holmes that appeared in October of 2007 according to the Hopi prophecy prediction.

Red Kachina, Purification
Earth's rotation prophecy!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.prophecykeepers.com...

LOVE & PEACE
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

I am feeling the love again. It is flowing through me as it flows through you and all. We are all connnected in this dance called life.

We are playing the game together and often we forget that it is just a game and we are all ONE.

That's a great way of looking at it and I'm sure that we will have a good laugh one-1 day me-1 and you-1 about all of this where there is no all but infinite one-1.

I can feel the LOVE!
Thanks

Kind Regards,
Peace & Love
Best Wishes!

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join