It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

the law of one material? Yes, I have read it, just as I have read a million other things. And it obviously has Negative information, the channeler was constantly being attacked during the sessions.

Wow, I'm in a little shock and awe on you coming out and saying that.

Thanks for clearing that up Blujay

I feel bad for the newly awakened who find your thread and believe anything you tell them. Not all of your material is truth.

Ok so you're making a direct judgment I see.

Please share what you feel to be not truth and let's further discuss?

That would be the reason I duck in every so often. Mostly it is out of curiousity to see what you are telling them ... and to hope they will also look inside to 'feel' their way through.

So you believe that I'm out to deceive people and put them in harms way is that correct?

Please share more on what you really think so we can further discuss?

I'm glad that you've come out to post your thoughts and feelings on the subject matter instead of blast me with negative U2U's on the sidelines.

Good and bad are fallacies of this level of consciousness that we are in at the moment. I am able to see beyond good and bad (this by no means implies that I am an adept just yet).

Are you suggesting that there's no such thing as Evil and Good?

Are you suggesting that it's OK to torture, rape, abuse and murder?

No Right or Wrong?

No Good or Evil?

Since I am stuck here in this duality ridden world, and at times I feel quite feisty, I take advantage of my human ness and question you.

Everyone-1 should question everything and I would only hope that they do.

Questioning everything is the best thing a person can do for themselves as they must find their own truth for themselves in THEIR own way and on their own clock.

A true 'spiritual guru' would never spout the things that you do.

Aren't you kind of speculating now on what a true spiritual guru would do?

What do you believe that a true 'spiritual guru' would do?

By the way have I ever claimed to be a 'spiritual guru'?

I'm just another person in this world out to help people in anyway I can but it's not actually me helping people but people helping themselves.

The only thing a person can really do is share insight, information, thoughts, feedback - and others can use some of that if it relates with them or is of interest to them. Then one-1 can choose to take some of that insight/information with them if they feel it be beneficial.

I also notice the fervor at which you attack my posts, pieces at a time, you copy and paste and attack.

Respectfully, you have been sending me negative rude U2U's, making judgments against me, never apologizing once and I have even apologized to you when I am the one-1 who is being attacked.

I am not attacking you in anyway shape or form, it's the other way around with the negative and rude U2U's is it not?

Can't you see that?

If this isn't pure antagonism, I don't know what is.

Do you not realize that you have been the one-1 opposing and sending me negativity as if I'm the enemy when I have merely replied to your posts and defended myself from your own attacks/accusations/judgments?

Do you not see that?

Do you not understand that I have done nothing but show you LOVE?

I hope that you can really think about this further and realize that I am not against you but for you and only have LOVE for you.

We are FAMILY from the infinite/eternal perspective.

I do not look on anyone-1 as more special, better and so on but I see everyone-1 as brothers and sisters (FAMILY) from the infinite/eternal perspective.

PEACE & LOVE
Best Wishes!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello ET_MAN,

I did receive your message from my U2U inbox and I will try and work out a "time" when we can chat online.

I have been advised to go to a Spiritual Group as my Mother's friend that she visited last weekend is also very Spiritual and said that she would love to meet me and learn from my experiences and said that I should go to a Spiritual Group.

Yet come to think of it, its not the first "time" I have been approached about this from my Aunt and other friend's/pysics, so where do I start looking for trusty groups as my Higher Self made it very clear as to question everyone/everything and do not allow anyone to manipulate my brain suchas Hypnosis etc which I was nudged heavily to avoid those encounters.

So that's why I've always tred carefully as I'm un-sure yet If I feel anything bad then I won't go

Could you help me here please because I FEEL like I could go to at least one but its only one group that I can keep in contact with for safe-being.

Love&Light

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi ET-Man,

Have you any thoughts on the recent spiral witnessed in Australia this morning? Perhaps another Norway spiral type event?

Thanks
mytym

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by -mytym-

yes actually I would like to help with that one if ET man does not mind

The two spirals are going and going. Yet the funny thing is long ago the ancients left drawing of spirals all over the walls and they symbolized the end of time.Basically the Apocalypse so I guess if there is another spiral some time soon I would start stocking up on food and water

Anyway nothing to worry about we should see more and more signs soon before the comet comes.

Love and Light,

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hi DClairvoyant,

I did receive your message from my U2U inbox and I will try and work out a "time" when we can online.

You may have misunderstood my reply to your U2U.
I'm not available for online chat but can be contacted
through U2U only.

Hope things are going well for you.
Kind Regards,

Best Wishes!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Well, your replies are becoming so predictable. Over and over.

You've managed to bore me away.

Peace my friend.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

You're just deliberately being antagonistic on this thread, though normally a great poster. Love and Light to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

You've managed to bore me away.

That tends to happen when someone-1 makes a false accusation/judgment against another but once confronted and asked for the reason/explanation of why they've made such accusations/judgments is at a loss for words. It's a good way of avoiding the questions. Usually when someone-1 accuses and makes a judgment against another they at the very least provide a reason why they are making such accusations/judgments.

Accusation: An allegation that a person is guilty of some fault.

Judgment: The act or process of judging.

Reason: A declaration made to explain a decision, or conviction.

But if you're moving on then I must say perhaps it's for the better as you have falsely accused and judged me.

Peace my friend.

LOVE & PEACE
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
WoW 192 pages and counting.
Good going OP, but people have not realised that one one hand nwo plans mass genocide and on the other hand their stooge comes along to pacify all and seemingly bring a soothing message for the sheep on their way to the alaughter house.
WTF is going on here. People wake up.

cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
May we intercede here, we noticed someone said that peace begin within and another said no it means to be together, we are seeing a misunderstanding here because both are correct. One must be of balance within oneself if one seeks to help others else one will struggle with ones own inner turmoil, so peace does begin within you but then to project it into the world you have to work with others so the concept of togetherness is correct but so is the concept of Self work; to gain balance within oneself so that you then can pulsate that balance into others it is known as 'magnetic resonance'.

ET-Man where did you learn of the concepts you are presenting in some areas there is a misunderstanding even for you which lead to a drama which did not need to occur because you where both right just in different ways, but you where also both wrong in the presumption that each other was wrong.

We speak on behalf of AdonaiChrist a 'representation of a vocal frequecy giving a indenty of its vibration frequecy' this name is a name of unification all names become it for it represents the creator in its purest form of consciousness 'Gravity'.

The lessons of brotherly love are being delivered here but we felt we should intercede with some misunderstandings occuring because both are holding a puzzle piece but didnt work together ironically to see the picture clearer.

Now as this is not our thread we will simply ask ET-Man reason for chosen name which ET does he feel he is closest too and has he shared mention of 'Draconian Empire' and there involvement in coming world events? If he hasnt we ask him to now share with the people knowledge of this collective we speak about.

Adonai Christ bless

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I will add a bit here for in reality, we have all played many roles in this Cosmic School, and many species, we've all been reptilians, and other races as well, and human. Imagine Infinity and not only how long it takes for some to go from karma and negative paths, but also how many times others come to help and get lost for a bit sometimes too.

So, not sure what his last allignment to a race is/was, but he is someone I recognize strongly, and my races, and preferred ones are Human, though I sense there have many hybrids involved in this as well. Such as Lyra, Ple'o'sha'n/Taurus, Scorpio and Orion. But for some reason Andromeda, another system is coming to mind here strongly.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello Everyone-1

All Extra Universal, Extra Terrestrial - Teachers/Creators/Designers and ET related questions will be answered on the following thread-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please keep this thread to Coming Earth Changes for the 'TIME' being.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by savvys84

Hi Savvys84,

One-1 who knows where they come from and where they are headed has nothing to fear.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi ET_Man,

I can't find it now but I seem to remember you mentioning the "Harvest".

If not, my apologies & you can ignore this post.

But I was wondering just exactly what do you mean by that?

I have heard it mean souls going back to spirit without dying first ie. the "rapture" in the Bible & I've heard it mean a physical evacuation by (benevolent) ET's by spaceship.

But you say the only way we get out of here or go back home is by dying.

Can you give me your meaning?

Thanx!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

May we intercede here, we noticed someone said that peace begin within and another said no it means to be together, we are seeing a misunderstanding here because both are correct.

In order for world peace to occur there must first be a DESIRE for it. Everything starts from within the heart of a person through intentions, desires, hopes and so on. Thoughts are where everything begins originating from the heart and intent of the soul driving the body/vehicle/vessel. Upon one-1 having desire to bring change into the world through Intent/Thoughts/Desires/Hopes it can then be manifested through actions. 'Togetherness' is necessary to bring forth such changes.

One must be of balance within oneself if one seeks to help others else one will struggle with ones own inner turmoil, so peace does begin within you but then to project it into the world you have to work with others so the concept of togetherness is correct but so is the concept of Self work; to gain balance within oneself so that you then can pulsate that balance into others it is known as 'magnetic resonance'.

Exactly, well said

ET-Man where did you learn of the concepts you are presenting in some areas there is a misunderstanding even for you which lead to a drama which did not need to occur because you where both right just in different ways, but you where also both wrong in the presumption that each other was wrong.

What is Right and What is Wrong? www.abovetopsecret.com...

We speak on behalf of AdonaiChrist a 'representation of a vocal frequecy giving a indenty of its vibration frequecy' this name is a name of unification all names become it for it represents the creator in its purest form of consciousness 'Gravity'.

Welcome

The lessons of brotherly love are being delivered here but we felt we should intercede with some misunderstandings occuring because both are holding a puzzle piece but didnt work together ironically to see the picture clearer.

Working together is only a good thing.

Now as this is not our thread we will simply ask ET-Man reason for chosen name which ET does he feel he is closest too and has he shared mention of 'Draconian Empire' and there involvement in coming world events?

Somewhat
--------

All ET related questions will be answered on the following thread from now on-www.abovetopsecret.com...

If he hasnt we ask him to now share with the people knowledge of this collective we speak about.

No comment at this 'TIME.'

Adonai Christ bless

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Hi Maiden PEI,

Hi ET_Man,

I can't find it now but I seem to remember you mentioning the "Harvest".

If not, my apologies & you can ignore this post.

But I was wondering just exactly what do you mean by that?

Cyclic/Season a period in which Earth advances-progresses/grade-shift.

School recess break for (some).

I have heard it mean souls going back to spirit without dying first ie. the "rapture" in the Bible & I've heard it mean a physical evacuation by (benevolent) ET's by spaceship.

Energy shift/changes are ongoing, upgrades in 'awareness' 'consciousness' are ongoing but the 'TIME' will come where there is no 'TIME' that things will change at a seemingly much faster rate. It will be necessary, things are yet to come on planet Earth but there is nothing to fear. There is never anything to fear and good things will come on Earth in due 'TIME' where there is no 'TIME.'

But you say the only way we get out of here or go back home is by dying.

There is no such thing as dying, only according to human understanding/definition. For some at a higher level of 'awareness' 'consciousness', humans currently residing on Earth occupying the vehicle/body/vessels are more dead than they will ever be upon leaving the flesh.

Thanx!

You're welcome

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well ET-MAN i have to give you congrats for this thread...i can't help to come back and see what's going on...it’s amazing…
I hope you understand that although you think you don't, you're causing harm to people...do you know to whom or how? Or does it matters to you?? To be causing harm to people that don't have enough critical thinking and life-experience to know that there are so many types of person like you...so many just like you, with your rhetoric and your “you believe if you want, but this is how the things are because higher beings or voices or the sun or the gods told me, or my special memories and past freaky experiences” there are so many like you, so many individuals in all kind of social status7 and cultures that "know" the truth just like you, they also know how everything works...people like you, that just don't have the humility to understand that we still don't know anything about who we are, what's the reason for everything-1, how all universe works, what are we doing here...we have to better our selves and evolve we have to seek and understand many many things yet, we have to live life and learn from our experiences and the teachings of others-3, not discovering all the truth about life and reality instantly from the words of ET-MAN...people are intelligent and capable of making their own decisions...but there's a lot of people that needs some answers they have this urge, and they sometimes just go with the wave of someone with a good speech and a good load of the “alleged truth”, someone like you that likes to give the impression that has some kind of special knowledge...they listen to your ideas and what YOU think is the truth and they stop thinking by them selfs and take for granted all that you say...
Even if it happens something in 2012 (maybe),i guess that with the million public threads and pages and articles and studies around the Internet these days, i will, in the final minutes of my life that day, GIVE TO YOU the credit for the prophetic announcement, because you are sooo original. (irony?)
hey ET-MAN, don't get me wrong-3, i love the idea that superior beings1 with important and crucial information about the faith of our race, shared with you that precious information and now you're sharing it in an Internet forum2...it's cool...but its so much more laughable, and it defies all the logic in the world...and also all the equilibrium idea and all the equality idea......it's people like you that take credibility out of the ones discovering and fighting for unfold the truth...spiritual and physical...
i bet you fight everyday for having someone that would like to listen to you in your real life, but you can't, and it's sad and frustrating...and then you decide to make a public thread in a place where YOU KNOW that there will be people susceptible to believe in your pseudo-truth, that then, in all your littleness you find the guts to make an unbelievable story and promote everything has the TRUTH (you say it's you truth) but let's not forget the real point in your thread...i just ask how could you? How can you considerer your self a good individual a spiritual evolved individual and do something like this? To deliberately lie and deceive?? that's how we know YOU'RE AND SAY NOTHING BUT AN EMPTY AND MEANINGLESS LIE...in the end you're just like everyone of us...searching for a stream...just grow up, and shame on you-1 kid shame on you...
but i-8 plus the infinite ∞ are so grateful to you're thread because it just reminds me how people can be small advocating great things...

best wishes to you and everyone
And don’t forget:
I, has your brother in the cosmos, forgive you.
(but please evolve, will you?)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

Hi InSoul,

you're causing harm to people...

I am not causing harm to anyone-1.

so many individuals in all kind of social status7 and cultures that "know" the truth just like you, they also know how everything works...

I agree that there are many within religions out there that deeply believe they “know” the truth, I post on many religious forums and am well aware of that.

A person can take information or leave it, simple as that.

The basic fundamentals of Good and Evil - Thoughts/Actions/Reactions - the law of consequence to action as one-1 reaps what they sow.

we still don't know anything about who we are, what are we doing here...

I agree, most don't.

we have to better our selves and evolve we have to seek and understand many many things yet, we have to live life and learn from our experiences and the teachings of others-3,

You do and in order to learn from experiences one-1 must explore, seek answers and ask questions.

Nobody can give one-1 the truth, one-1 must find their own truth and come to their own realization of that truth.

In reality I'm not helping anyone-1 but if someone-1 takes something from this thread and it helps them then they have only helped themselves.

people are intelligent and capable of making their own decisions..

Certainly and I would expect that people question everything and find their own truths and make their own decisions.

but there's a lot of people that needs some answers they have this urge, and they sometimes just go with the wave of someone with a good speech and a good load of the “alleged truth”,

To such people I would say, question everything and find your own truth and answers. When it comes to this thread believe it or not but the intent of the poster behind this thread has never changed. I am merely sharing what I know from my own perspective and people can simply take it or leave it but make sure you question everything before you take it.

kind of special knowledge...they listen to your ideas and what YOU think is the truth and they stop thinking by them selfs and take for granted all that you say...

There is nothing special about the Infinite-1 truth/knowledge that has always existed and anyone-1 can find their own Infinity One-1 truth that exists within their own Infinity One-1 soul.

Even if it happens something in 2012

Have you truly read the thread? If you have you would already know/understand that dates mean absolutely nothing since 'TIME' does not exist. When changes occur on Earth, they do not always happen the way Man perceives/understands them to occur.

and now you're sharing it in an Internet forum2...it's cool...but its so much more laughable,

I share information throughout the internet (14+ forums or so) as it reaches more people than I could say walking down a street somewhere or going through a mall. Those of the past used to walk around, those of the present have technology to reach out to larger audiences in different various ways.

.it's people like you that take credibility out of the ones discovering and fighting for unfold the truth...spiritual and physical...

How so? What is wrong with sharing good things?

TRUTH (you say it's truth)

One-1 must fine their own truth.

After all that is what the temporal school life/experience is all about where there is no all coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.

How can you considerer your self a good individual a spiritual evolved individual and do something like this?

Do something like what?

Share a good message?

best wishes to you and everyone

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by InSoul

I am not causing harm to anyone-1.

Yes, you’re causing harm to some people...stop being unconscious, and stop living in denial just to have a reason to justify your acts.

A person can take information or leave it, simple as that.

that’s correct but it doesn’t mean that your information is correct, and that you have with that idea an excuse to put publically all the information that you want without having moral or social responsibilities.
Your acting wrong and you know it, or else you’re a sociopath.

The basic fundamentals of Good and Evil - Thoughts/Actions/Reactions - the law of consequence to action as one-1 reaps what they sow.

Good and Evil?? Oh my god you’re so antique in thoughts and concepts of human behavior…In my opinion Good and Evil doesn’t exist…that’s old fashion thinking…you don’t even deserve a serious discussion about that…

I agree, most don't.

How my god.…you truly are delusional and prepotent…

but if someone-1 takes something from this thread and it helps them then they have only helped themselves.

What a childish logic, and if someone takes something bad from your post? That’s ok too right? Because you’re only spreading love…even if it’s camouflaged with a lie…

Certainly and I would expect that people question everything and find their own truths and make their own decisions.

Why? They already have all the answers from you! Why bothering…? It’s simple, ET-MAN knows already the truth, why search? Why evolve why experiment and learn? Just listen to ET-MAN and he and his thoughts and truth will guide us all to ultimate freedom love and happiness, resolving all the human race and the world problem..

My next reply is my argument about the slick way with what you defend your slim ideas and your truth, THE TRUTH...is my answer to the rest of your response...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

Hi InSoul,

Everyone-1's entitled to their own opinion and I can respect you-1 for your-1 own opinion.

If you would like to further discuss Evil and Good, feel free to visit this thread and let's discuss-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join