It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenDragonKing
ET-Man

If i didn't believe you, i wouldn't have asked the question. Point.
Now a hundred years or so ago there was a man in South Africa who made a prophecy very similar to yours. This is why i am absolutely convinced it is going to happen.

By the way the man's name was Siener Van Rensburg.

Respect.

Hi GreenDragonKing,

I'm not familiar with Siener Van Rensburg's prediction but I will look it up unless you have a link on it?

Best Wishes!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ET-Man

siener.co.za...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by GreenDragonKing]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenDragonKing
ET-Man

siener.co.za...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by GreenDragonKing]

Hi GreenDragonKing,

Will look it over and get back to you within a 24hr period.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That link is bad. It's a site with nothing but google ads on it.

This thread is very intriguing.
Has anyone taken the time to compile it into a smaller form?
It's going to take a long time to read all 188 pages.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The ship,boss ,the ship,what about the ship,tell us more about how you were taught to fly it or how you were made aware of your ability to operate it,with your mind,tell us more about that part please.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN

Would you mind clarifying some things for me from parts of a few of your posts?

Page 82

- "A chronological summary of ancient accounts: 
1. The sighting of a massive ‘red’ celestial object as it approaches the Earth." 

- "Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light.

1) If a Brown Dwarf doesn't emit any visible light, then why is it seen as red when it approaches Earth?

-" Brown dwarfs orbit in highly elliptical/irregular orbital patterns and are rogue celestial/sub-stellar objects that can also travel freely through space."

2) "Rogue" you say? Freely travel through space? Hmmmmm...me smell a rat! I've never heard of any planet/moon/star/ etc. being able to freely travel through space. Could this be a "manned" space object????? LOL

Page 120

- "The Nibiru celestial object written/described by the Sumerians will not be seen, there’s a much different picture/story than what originally meets the eye. Nibiru by the way is not a Brown Dwarf Star but symbolic of….signifying….something... else…."

3) This is another one that really intrigues me. If "Nibiru" won't be seen & is not a Brown Dwarf Star, but only symbolic of something, then what is that fiery horned celestial object we see pictures of all the time calling it "Nibiru"?

3a. Can you elaborate on the much different picture/story?

3b. Symbolic of...Lucifer? Falling to Earth?

Page 124

- "A Brown Dwarf is a sub-stellar object (not a planet) or the object people refer to as Nibiru." Nibiru referred to as the 10th planet by the Sumerian's is not "Wormwood."

1) Ok, so if Nibiru is not our "Wormwood" Brown Dwarf Star, then what the heck is/was it?

Thanx! ET_MAN

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by blujay

See, this is exactly what I am talking about. Making nice in public, then doing the complete opposite when no one is looking. We all do/have done this to one extent or an other. If it is that good why not be that way all the time instead of only when no one is looking?

Does no one see the inconsistencies in our behaviour patterns, that we never seem to be able to understand or change, but must in order to break free?

Why haven't I learned these lessons yet? Am I not capable of learning these lessons? .... so much for that theory, it doesn't work that way.

We are stuck trying to learn basic lessons over and over, it seems.

Ah, come on, was that any worse than how I act in public? Not really.

But we are all guilty of this, ET Man especially. It's a part of being human. Many of us are working at losing the ego. We've used it our whole life, so living from the heart takes constant vigilance.

I am getting close, but some days I am just plain ego human. Those days are becoming fewer and fewer as I progress.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You/Me/I/We/Us have learned our lesson.

Carry on with your thread. I may hang around and watch the antics here. It keeps me quite amused during the lulls in the worldly catastrophies.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi again Blujay,

But we are all guilty of this, ET Man especially.

I'm proud of you for admitting that Blujay but take caution in making judgments against others because you don't know much about me either other than what you've read and you do not truly know my heart behind the computer screen. I could say that I have in the past for the most part overcome the ego but most would not pick up on it from my posts unless they personally knew me. (That doesn't mean I'm flawless)

But I have no reason to hold back and I can post/write or say virtually anything I so desire or feel with no worry or fear on what people could ever say, write or think about me knowing who I truly am. When someone-1 can never be affected again by what another person thinks, writes or says about them then one-1 has truly started to conquer their ego and fear of what others may think about them.

When I come out direct on something it's usually a nudge or to make a point. Also one-1 must keep in mind that it's others that are visiting this thread that I started not me visiting a thread that they started.

It's a part of being human. Many of us are working at losing the ego. We've used it our whole life, so living from the heart takes constant vigilance.

Most definitely and it's all part of the vehicle/body/vessel that everyone-1 is temporally occupying it comes with the software package brain/mind/vehicle (soul in the mix) and you could even say installed software/anatomy/wires/programming (call it what you will) that is part of the inherited temporal vehicle/body/vessel.

Emotions included in the package but batteries not included

I am getting close, but some days I am just plain ego human. Those days are becoming fewer and fewer as I progress.

Keep up the progress Sister and I LOVE you.

Despite our differences and past communication I do hope that you stick around and there are absolutely no hard feelings on my part whatsoever. I hope that it can be the same for you. I also hope that you can see that this thread is truly about LOVE and not about a catastrophe or doom and gloom. NO it's more about overcoming the fear of doom and gloom and living one-1's life in a more loving, caring, sharing, giving way. Share the Love-

LOVE & LIGHT
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Ilo'na ek'ti mo'la Ni'on'le sa'mi'na'ry el'oh'ith

Who are we to judge those that spread love in the universe both light and dark coexist in. For you brother see what is happening and I see too yet I see a different side to humans. They deserve the best for what they have endured through out the time of struggle. I will stand forth for him also protect him with my sword and heart. For if he will be touched and even harmed I will unleash the forbidden energy. To those that bring him harm and the people of this planet I will not give them rest for I am a protector of them all. I am one with them through the heart of light I shall fight for them. I will give my life for them to insure they have a better future to come through the pain they been through. To emerge in the love and light shall come forth a rider with the blade of Mi'chi'el protector of them the children of light.

Li've'no ak'mi'la iso'ne

Love and Light to you brother.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by blujay

Hi again Blujay,

But we are all guilty of this, ET Man especially.

I'm proud of you for admitting that Blujay but take caution in making judgments against others because you don't know much about me either other than what you've read and you do not truly know my heart behind the computer screen. I could say that I have in the past for the most part overcome the ego but most would not pick up on it from my posts unless they personally knew me. (That doesn't mean I'm flawless)

if blujay is guilty of this then so are you ET_MAN because we're all one-1 according to you. Duh. Take caution in contradicting your own beliefs.

Only sanctimonious aholes claim: do as I say, not as I do.

I-you-one don't need to know whats in your heart to pass judgment, we can do it just fine from your actions - like writing cultist-based preachings aiming to devalue the self-individuality.

Like your message that you must unconditionally love and give love. To err is human, deny this and what are you?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by sphinx551
ET_MAN,

Hi Sphinx551,

1. Is part of the purpose for people of being on Earth is to find their own truth?

That is part of the reason among others.

2. Is the Sun getting brighter? I really noticed the Sun is very bright these days and I don't ever recall or remember the Sun being that bright.

For some it appears brighter, for others it remains the same, and for others yet dimmer.

Thanks.

You're welcome

Best Wishes!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

Hi ET_MAN,

Can you possibly explain why it appears brighter to some, the same to some and dimmer to some?

Regards,

Jamie

[edit on 30/5/10 by jrmcleod]

The answer is wonderful, there are no words to describe what it means to us to discover, to awaken, to remember, to be nudged, by our dreams, our Higher Self, ETs, ALL the Family of Light, (our Future Selves!!! All of them!!!)

This is a digital hollographic universe. I have written a thread on this. In a hollograph, there are lasers constructing it. The stars are like lasers/projectors, they are metaphysics not physical. The Universe isn't physical at all.

In the words of the movie the Matrix: There IS NO SPOON!

I am called to sungaze, the sun is in a perfect spot and calls me. For this is your phone home line, your Family of Light, your connection, YOURSELF even!!! You will seek and find, connect in ways that can't be described.

I notice this opposition to realizing that the most profound things in life are the simplest. Love your neighbor as yourself, no need for money, status, popularity, success, reounce it!! Denounce it!!!! All those starving babies are your beloved children, spouse, mother, father, FAMILY, Infinite, LOVE THEM profoundly. THere is no political arguments, right or left, that can ever make up for walking by someone in need.

Be Love.

Who runs this world is nothing compared to THE PROGRAMMERS OF THE SYSTEM. We are those programmers, our Future Selves.

Lets be love for everyone.

This thread is not just about preparation, but the depth of insights shared are so wonderful, ask these questions in your heart, in your soul, while sungazing.

Though some are religious, some call it all new age, some have faith, some have none, the reality is: Its Quantum physics/weirdness meets the Beyond/Heaven and this is all a test.

Every moment, every day is a test! And we're all family here, we all know and love each other. We all want the best for everyone.

And no one ever gets trhrough without lending or receiving a helping hand, for that is the true model of the Family of Light, helping others. We're all the Many in ONE. Teamwork!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pepesilvia

Hi Pepesilvia,

if blujay is guilty of this then so are you ET_MAN because we're all one-1 according to you.

Ok first of all where there is no first or all, I've never sent anyone negative private messages and I've done my best to respond to everyone-1 in a friendly and respectful manner despite the many negative posts, name-calling and judgments/accusations against me throughout this thread. My HEART and INTENT has always been about sending LOVE & Positivity to everyone-1 despite how some of my posts may be interpreted. If you want me to admit being at fault or being guilty or doing something wrong than I will and I will always gladly apologize to anyone-1 that has ever taken offense in anything that I've ever written/posted.

In regards to us all being one-1 as you've suggested perhaps you have misinterpreted what I've suggested when it comes to what one-1 means/Is from the infinite/eternal perspective.

One-1 in likeness/design but infinite one-1 as in 1111111111111111111111111111111111111 with individuality and freewill which is the greatest gift one-1 can ever have. So we are one-1 from the infinite/eternal perspective but not one-1 as in the same being but one-1 in likeness/design being infinite one-1 souls (FAMILY) with infinite one-1 equal opportunity/potential. If you want to read more on the infinite/eternal perspective go back about 15 pages or so in this thread.

Or better yet read the first post on page7 of this thread-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note:

I’ve allowed this thread to go on now over 187 pages. Please keep in mind - I’ve only been answering the questions here, if someone asks a question I am merely answering that question and it may not be the answer someone-1 is always hoping/looking for nevertheless they came to me and asked the question and I'm simply answering it according to the knowledge I have and to the best of my ability.

Nobody is being forced to believe anything in this thread and anyone-1 could have left on page 1 or passed this thread up altogether entirely. Even though there have been many negative responses, name-calling, accusations and judgments - I’m still here with LOVE for everyone-1 and have willingly continued to answer questions freely of my own freewill under zero obligation. Please show courtesy/politeness, decency and respect when asking questions.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter and love to everyone-1.

Respectfully
LOVE & PEACE!
Best Wishes!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If there are no reasons to hold back on the things you post/write or say, why then these rules for the thread, why be limiting in what can or won't be answered.

General rules and guidelines!

1- I will decide what questions to answer. If your question is not answered, it is because I have chosen not to answer the question or because I'm not permitted to answer the question. If your question is lacking in courtesy, decency and/or respect I have the right to not answer your question.

2- I have a limited amount of time being engaged in other things. I will not waste my time on inappropriate, discourteous, insensible or disrespectful questions.

even though not everyone who reads this thread can agree whole heartedly to what this message is about either from non understanding to even fear of the unknown,
but by posting their questions, it is all about finding answers from the person who started the thread in the first place.
without the source, how can they then learn to overcome or find the answers of this questioned message which is suposedly being professed by lack of fear, love, caring and sharing.

without the help they are looking for, what is the purpose of bringing to light this very thread then. where does one find the answers to another persons idealologies except through who has those very answers already.

But I have no reason to hold back and I can post/write or say virtually anything I so desire or feel with no worry or fear on what people could ever say, write or think about me knowing who I truly am.

fair enough it's your freewill/choice in if you answer any question or not, or even how you view the questions asked of you, but holding back with a nonconformist view for those who wish to partake and seek out answers they are unclear of, does not hold any value of sharing any love or bringing this message as a whole to light.

I also hope that you can see that this thread is truly about LOVE and not about a catastrophe or doom and gloom. NO it's more about overcoming the fear of doom and gloom and living one-1's life in a more loving, caring, sharing, giving way. Share the Love-

also these others that do visit and do post are the ones who make this thread possible and what it is, without them or any answers being given by those who post would mean there is no thread at all.

Also one-1 must keep in mind that it's others that are visiting this thread that I started not me visiting a thread that they started.

LOVE & LIGHT
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I've asked and encouraged him to share his experiencese too. He has memories, and conscious recall, mine are short shorts, and alot of contact, downloads, but the way ET_MAN recalls is more akin to a walk in, choosing to come in with knowledge/memories and experience on a different level. Hopefully he will share more. The nde's and the experiences are a part of his knowledge. When we've talked, he has never met me or my family, only started writing on this thread, because I recognize his light, but he began to tal about my mother and the health problems and hardships and told me she was a wonderful soul.

Memories and knowledge of people, recongition of us, if we can push limits on our own memories, stir them more. I recongize the energy so often, even dolphins and whales are our Family, brothers and sisters, walk ins and starseeds, ande also incarnate here to assist. I am constantly responding to energy recongition and feeling this pull to others and sometimes it lifts up as myself steps in (really hard to explain but more of me steps in!) and I know them, everyone. ET_MAN, does this even more strongly.

The higher technology invovles Living Amino Acid Crystals, this is something that is advanced technology, also energy.

One thing that was mentioned to me after siting a black triangle that morphed into a Manta Ray shaped craft, and I knew this was Orion, don't ask me how, just did. The concept of us as ants, compared to them. Well I hope this is not literal, but metaphorical regarding our smaller energy matrix and consciousness here, however. When we enter into a craft, it was pointed out that mephorically, we are entering into an advanced organism that can project a reality to us, and that its like transporting microorganisms elsewhere.

Some of the answers arent straight forward and can really challenge our perceptions.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I dispute this period of 300,000 years. Man has been on this planet for MUCH LONGER than that, evidence disclosed from human artefacts being found in coal deposits = 175 MILLION years. Try ooparts on the Web. There is nothing new under the sun.

mclinking

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

If there are no reasons to hold back on the things you post/write or say, why then these rules for the thread, why be limiting in what can or won't be answered.

I have no reason to hold back feelings or thoughts when posting but some things are personal and private.

but by posting their questions, it is all about finding answers from the person who started the thread in the first place.

Anyone-1 who has truly followed this thread should already know that I've answered most of the questions within this thread and only avoided some of them. In the beginning of this thread I was bombarded by questions but after so many pages I started addressing everyone-1's questions.

without the help they are looking for, what is the purpose of bringing to light this very thread then. where does one find the answers to another persons idealologies except through who has those very answers already.

If someone takes the time to read through this thread first and then comes back with new questions that haven't already been asked/answered then I would be more than happy to answer those questions. (with some exceptions)

Most of the questions/comments being made I've addressed many times before in this thread and they have become repetitive as they've already been previously answered. I've already put a lot of time and effort into answering people's questions in this thread. If someone-1 feels they do not have enough time to go through this thread well I also do not have unlimited amounts of time to answer the same questions over and over again as well. I kindly ask that people first go through the thread and then come back and ask their questions.

fair enough it's your freewill/choice in if you answer any question or not, or even how you view the questions asked of you,

True - especially since I'm the one-1 spending most of the time here answering everyone-1's questions of my own freewill/choice/agency and have been more than patient, tolerant and willing to stick around to simply help people out. A little courtesy/politeness, decency and respect should be in order regardless of anyone-1's differences in belief.

also these others that do visit and do post are the ones who make this thread possible and what it is, without them or any answers being given by those who post would mean there is no thread at all.

I completely agree and anyone-1 that has a question that hasn't already been answered/addressed in this thread - I'm more than happy to answer. (with some exceptions) Those who've followed the thread should already know how patient, tolerant and diligent I've been in answering people's questions. I've not passed up many questions in this thread and have answered/addressed more than just the questions being asked.

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Hi Maiden PEI,

Hi ET_MAN

Would you mind clarifying some things for me from parts of a few of your posts?

Sure

"A chronological summary of ancient accounts:
1. The sighting of a massive ‘red’ celestial object as it approaches the Earth."

To read more on ancient civilization/accounts I recommend reading this-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
More can be found here-www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

- "Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light.

1)If a Brown Dwarf doesn't emit any visible light, then why is it seen as red when it approaches Earth?

The quick answer to your question is that brown dwarfs at close range can be seen by the naked eye and if a brown dwarf was to pass in between the sun and Earth it would appear in the sky as a red fiery object as described by many ancient civilizations. Here is more information on brown dwarfs-en.wikipedia.org...

" Brown dwarfs orbit in highly elliptical/irregular orbital patterns and are rogue celestial/sub-stellar objects that can also travel freely through space."

I've claimed that some brown dwarfs can be rogue celestial objects that can not only pass through space/time but dimensions. (some of them/depending)
www.google.com...=en&q=Rogue+brown+dwarfs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=ed7a9320dfd41ec6

2) "Rogue" you say? Freely travel through space? Hmmmmm...me smell a rat! I've never heard of any planet/moon/star/ etc. being able to freely travel through space. Could this be a "manned" space object????? LOL

You definitely have the right idea.
Seriously though, one-1 must consider the nature of the reality that humans on Earth live in.

There is much basic/understanding/fundamental truth to this video and always more than meets the eye!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The Nibiru celestial object written/described by the Sumerians will not be seen, there’s a much different picture/story than what originally meets the eye. Nibiru by the way is not a Brown Dwarf Star but symbolic of….signifying….something... else…."

I can't say much. But hey it's better than passing up the question at least I answered that much.

3) This is another one that really intrigues me. If "Nibiru" won't be seen & is not a Brown Dwarf Star, but only symbolic of something, then what is that fiery horned celestial object we see pictures of all the time calling it "Nibiru"?

A brown dwarf star (wormwood) but not the Nibiru object.
People have merely misinterpreted what Nibiru really is/means/signifies. It's not a brown dwarf star and a few questions back you had the right idea. There are many such objects in space that are not regular/natural/ordinary objects.

Thought I would add this in as food for thought!

3b. Symbolic of...Lucifer? Falling to Earth?

No

"A Brown Dwarf is a sub-stellar object (not a planet) or the object people refer to as Nibiru." Nibiru referred to as the 10th planet by the Sumerian's is not "Wormwood."

Technically there is still some debate as to what criterion to use to define the separation between a brown dwarf from a giant planet at very low brown dwarf masses.

Thanx! ET_MAN

You're welcome!
Here's another link you might find interesting.
Wormwood Prophecy-www.millenniumprophecy.com...

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
RE: ET_MAN's reply to "Wormwood" vs "Nibiru"

Thanx ET_MAN...I'm still back on p. 161...but I'm catching up to you guys!

Gread thread...fascinating...very enlightening.

And, most of all, uplifting for me.

I can't wait to go back "Home".

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join