It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Unity_99

I do seem to understand Unity. I understand that he is advanced. In this way he is able to deceive in such an advanced way as to make you think he is doing you good.

You may follow if you like. Who am I to tell anyone what they can or can't do? I'm not. I am simply making a point. A point that needs to be made now.... and in the coming years...

ETMan is well intentioned, I feel this to be true. He is also susceptible to deception at a very high level. This happens to awakened ones all the time.

The deceipt comes just as the apple in the garden.... posed as light. And it can come through light and make you believe it is light.

I'm just sayin'.

Respectfully, I'm going to disagree, and wonder how much someone can see when they allign with/or follow, teachings of a group, and I sense that strongly in some of your posts. There is a group there! This is something far beyond deception, for I've had soul memories surfacing years now before meeting him on this thread. And know who I am, not all of it, but more and more comes and separating from past, cosmic/beyond and even future is diffidult. What he's done is trigger my energy recognition so that I knew not only was he Family, but someone close enough to me that I was very aware of him, and that in part my path was to have his words trigger some additional activations, because, when I started having/or being aware of, the experiences, my recognition/path led me to those who have brougth the next step for me. Very hard to explain.

His message is truth, and it touches the heart, not like sentimental good feelings, but like a key that unlocks more.

This message will only make sense to some, who are literally being pushed within.

ET_MAN is only positive, the kind of positive that has already passed the test and his words on my thread to TPTB that he has linked several times, were soul memories, they've been spoken many times. There are some who follow the Hidden Hand message and believe that higher dimensional beings, who are light and love, are here to harm us, hurt us, for our own growth. They think we lived in a stale garden without advancement. Ie., tell that to the natives who for over 12 000 years lived without Slave Masters, bankers, and corporations, and who progressed just fine, with many tests, passes and failings. Though far freerer than we, they had wars, slaves, and many challenges to learn to love individually and collectively. No one needed to come and prod them along with morgages, and warfare.

The fact is: No One Who Is Light/Love can hurt a soul intentionally, but would rather die a thousand times than bomb one child in the Middle East or Gaza, etc etc, or support any political model that would allow one child to starve to death or die of a preventable disease like leprasy.

His words that are universal truth: Right is never Wrong. Love is never Hurt/Harm. Truth is never a Lie.

Love never wears one hat, then switches hats to toture someone into their missions. Also, we are the Many In One, literally, we are not One Consciousness, but Many. In addition, to concern oneself with advancement of self over helping others, is not the mission either. We've all already been there, in No Time, there is no loss of levels. Its hard to explain but this is something beyond 5th, or 6th, as we know it. This is far beyond these ideas.

There's only one person who can convince one of the way, and thats the person inside. Connect to Higher Self, and you'll realize this whole universe is just an illusion, a DVD player, and this is just one of the DVDs playing, we don't keep these bodies, they're on loan. In time there is only one of us, but in No Time, all the DVD runs of 3D earth, the Infinite runs happen simultaneously, so there are Infinite earths, with Infinite Us's, but not the same souls. Some do better at their roles, and making positive gains.
Whilst at the same time, we don't even really leave our Home, in the Beyond.
We're home already, connected to this dream.

Higher Self is more important than ET_MAN's words, but reading anyone, can trigger the search or make the connection, if it comes at the right moment for you.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

[edit on 3-6-2010 by redgy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I do belong to a group.

A group of a few billion human beings sharing this planet.

A group of individuals.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

A group of individuals.

Hi Blujay,

Individuals can always LOVE one-1 another!
Work together
Be a Family
Share Ideas
Help Each other out
Respect Each Other
Freedom @ World Peace

World Peace is an ideal of freedom, peace, and happiness among and within all nations and/or peoples. World peace is a Utopian idea of planetary non-violence by which nations willingly cooperate,en.wikipedia.org...

ONE-1 LOVE
Best Wishes!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
please don't take this in a way of derailment or being focused at any who read, just something to maybe take as other view.

what then does your conscience say to those that are starving or destitude, those who need to steal, decieve,lie or cheat for food or warmth, the very basic needs of life, or to those who fight wars for freedom and family, murder through protection of self or others.

surely all these sorts of things must go against this all empowering conscience belief of the infinate and ethically concieved knowledge, of what is right or wrong for this law through one and all.

Is one supposed to just give in, hold fast and forego those very things that might be of help to self in the here and now, those choices which could benefit, and make the difference in outcome for these equally as bad, life changing predictaments being faced for some on this earth.

should they sacrifice all hope and will, finding their last act of holding firmly to self may or may not be the only way to save oneself from repentance to life and it's lessons.

being not afraid of death so as to instill that final knowledge of knowing no fear and to overcome ones ever so conscious inhibitions in reguards to self preservation through the here and now.

self preservation of oneself, this should be the most important value of life and the one that matters most, but for believing otherwise you have an added option of following that other to that all elusive shortcut, and then hopefully still be judged right, so as to bring about oneself to that everlasting light that shines so brightly on the other side, not one that might end as nothing but the dark.

this message and lesson of right over wrong, the one which seemingly manifests it's way throughout oneself, and seemingly speaks or is felt to be true, is used as a guide for those who listen so contemplatively and more often than not, for a person who holds some degee of conviction or spiritual reason.

even though no one can be perfect in all ways at all times, does this message then become more suceptable to those who feel life is leading them throughout a wrong path or way of life, for if one were truely perfect, then the message of hope and happiness that it conveys would not need to be heard.

can this message that then unveils these hidden and needed truths of good over bad then be reguarded as coming from above, for all to hear and letting know for those who might take interest, in that there is more to life than what can be seen and felt as if life is just a dammed if you do, and dammed if you don't side and way of things.

will these undeserving souls then be judged as someone commiting sin, placed in hell for these judgements/moralities of wrong doing in the whole percieved notion of conscious understanding, these thoughts that can be right for some and wrong for others. Is it then still as, "Do unto you as you do unto others" for eternity and more.

If all things really happen for a reason, and a reason made to law by the words of self righteous enlightened ones, then who, for lifes misguided judgements should really be held as accountable, is it through the free will of the student alone or is it really the fault of the true teachers who allow these things as possible and pre plan all of existance for mankind.

should one then really get punished for trying to live their lives here for the betterment of self or others as self conscience allows, or is it just a test of faith, ideology of control by belief through good versus evil as the ultimate forcible indoctrination, a self taught morality issue persued by those who just look for power and recognition of own self.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Funny how individuals such as your self think that you are humans.
The question what is a Human??? and Why do they resemble millions if not billions of ET species out there in the vast beauty of the Universe???

There is an answer to both of the question yet you must ask yourself

Are you ready for the truth???

"Far does the tree grow through connections of branches and giving flowers also life with the seeds of the fruits. Thus we grow yet not see the connections of life we are given within our hearts and souls. To see the truth is to look within ones self in a mirror to realize the who and what you truly are."

Close your eyes and see the darkness then see the little stars to light the darkness for they are the light. Given to all and shown for all within is a part of the universe so you must be the one to choose to make the connection or not.

Love also Light to you my friend may you be able to see the stars that are within you and within all others surrounding you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
reply to post by blujay

Funny how individuals such as your self think that you are humans.
The question what is a Human??? and Why do they resemble millions if not billions of ET species out there in the vast beauty of the Universe???

There is an answer to both of the question yet you must ask yourself

Are you ready for the truth???

"Far does the tree grow through connections of branches and giving flowers also life with the seeds of the fruits. Thus we grow yet not see the connections of life we are given within our hearts and souls.

To see the truth is to look within ones self in a mirror to realize the who and what you truly are."

Close your eyes and see the darkness then see the little stars to light the darkness for they are the light. Given to all and shown for all within is a part of the universe so you must be the one to choose to make the connection or not.

Love also Light to you my friend may you be able to see the stars that are within you and within all others surrounding you.

Dude, I have to be human. How else am I supposed to have this experience with you. I chose this, and I have my memories of this choice.

It is not news to me that we are all half breeds. I know my origins, do you know yours?

And you aren't going to find out who you are by looking in a mirror!

You'll know by looking around you. And by finding your OWN voice amongst the illusion of thoughtforms that fill your mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by blujay

A group of individuals.

Hi Blujay,

Individuals can always LOVE one-1 another!
Work together
Be a Family
Share Ideas
Help Each other out
Respect Each Other
Freedom @ World Peace

World Peace is an ideal of freedom, peace, and happiness among and within all nations and/or peoples. World peace is a Utopian idea of planetary non-violence by which nations willingly cooperate,en.wikipedia.org...

ONE-1 LOVE
Best Wishes!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

Broken record.

World peace can only start from within, not by preaching.

You are an energy field, and as you emanate inner peace, it spreads out like ripples in a pond ... thus asking surrounding energies to join it, the peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Good Morning Blujay,

Broken record.

I'm sure everyone-1 on the planet can agree with that.

World peace can only start from within,

World peace occurs through 'Togetherness' and people coming together and working TOGETHER with a common interest and goal in mind. Humanity working 'Together' with desire/intent to accomplish World Peace!

Togetherness is not an individual thing and if everyone-1 in the world was focused only on themselves - the world food/hunger/war/suffering/starvation crisis and so on could never be addressed/fixed unless governments of the world and people of the world came together with a solution on working/fixing and changing them.

The World Hunger Problems, Facts, Figures & Statistics!

Every year 15 million children die of hunger. (Roughly 40,000+ per day)

The Indian subcontinent has nearly half the world's hungry people. Africa and the rest of Asia together have approximately 40%, and the remaining hungry people are found in Latin America and other parts of the world. Hunger in Global Economy!

Nearly one in four people, 1.3 billion - a majority of humanity - live on less than $1 per day, while the world's 358 billionaires have assets exceeding the combined annual incomes of countries with 45 percent of the world's people. UNICEF

3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US$2/day.

In 1997 alone, the lives of at least 300,000 young children were saved by vitamin A supplementation programs in developing countries.

To satisfy the world's sanitation and food requirements would cost only US$13 billion- what the people of the United States and the European Union spend on perfume each year.

It is estimated that some 800 million people in the world suffer from hunger and malnutrition, about 100 times as many as those who actually die from it each year.

For the price of one missile, a school full of hungry children could eat lunch every day for 5 years.

The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving- Since you've read this at least 200 people have died of starvation.
library.thinkquest.org...

You are an energy field,

Everyone-1 is receiving and sending out energy continuously through thoughts/actions/reactions.

I send you Positivity and LOVE Blujay.

Now let me ask you a question:

Is there anything I'm doing that you feel to be wrong?

ONE-1 LOVE
Best Wishes!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Funny you say that about the half breeds part

Do you mean the 12 strains of DNA that were used to put it all together?? or Something else??

The interesting thing I know who I am and have the understanding of who I am.

Do you know who you are??

It is funny how certain individuals can see past the time barriers so that me and you could have had this conversation we are having now. Around 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or 10 years ago through our visions and abilities.

"Time Walker" is a better understanding hahaha

Love and Light.

P.S: We met before around 5000-10000 years ago mark

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

In a way you think you're human, we're in this matrix, our vehicle is a human model, like a buick, a grey could be a toyota. But the thing is, we are not our bodies. We are ourselves, and only interfacing for short times in this matrix, or on planets in this School. We are ourselves!!!! So NO, you are not human, no one on this planet is human. You are not the vehicle, you are not the buick, you are not the illusion or the software, you are the only thing that is real: Light!, Infinite Light!. An Infinite Ray of the ONE, always yourself, yet in Unity/teamwork/Universal Understanding, with your Infinite Family, and when your memories surface, you'll see.

Shadow Ninja, is speaking from downloads in his heart, by the way, and if you have energy recognition you can feel/sense/respond to the signature, the truth in his message. I recognize that mode when he goes into it. Alot of wisdom in that young man!!!
Or rather, he is searching strongly pushed, and lets go of credo, beliefs, to reach inside for truth, light, direction, and he speaks with that energy, that has the signature of the Beyond and HS in it.

Love & Light!! The only thing that prevents some from understanding is how tightly we are holding onto the steering wheel of the car. If we learn to hold no credo, even when we believe something, be it a spiritual truth or the law of one, or anything we thought in the past even, to hold on loosely, never think we've found, for if we're persistantly seeking, we'll still be pushed inside.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by blujay

In a way you think you're human, we're in this matrix, our vehicle is a human model, like a buick, a grey could be a toyota. But the thing is, we are not our bodies. We are ourselves, and only interfacing for short times in this matrix, or on planets in this School. We are ourselves!!!! So NO, you are not human, no one on this planet is human. You are not the vehicle, you are not the buick, you are not the illusion or the software, you are the only thing that is real: Light!, Infinite Light!. An Infinite Ray of the ONE, always yourself, yet in Unity/teamwork/Universal Understanding, with your Infinite Family, and when your memories surface, you'll see.

Shadow Ninja, is speaking from downloads in his heart, by the way, and if you have energy recognition you can feel/sense/respond to the signature, the truth in his message. I recognize that mode when he goes into it. Alot of wisdom in that young man!!!
Or rather, he is searching strongly pushed, and lets go of credo, beliefs, to reach inside for truth, light, direction, and he speaks with that energy, that has the signature of the Beyond and HS in it.

Love & Light!! The only thing that prevents some from understanding is how tightly we are holding onto the steering wheel of the car. If we learn to hold no credo, even when we believe something, be it a spiritual truth or the law of one, or anything we thought in the past even, to hold on loosely, never think we've found, for if we're persistantly seeking, we'll still be pushed inside.

Yes we are human at this focal point.

A spiritual truth is only a spiritual truth to the mind perceiving it.

Once you let go of all expectation of what 'should' be, is where you will see the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I have done this already, and have found it!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

As have I.

All is perception and focus. Because we differ in these, does not mean one of us is wrong. I applaud your awakening.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

I send you Positivity and LOVE Blujay.
Now let me ask you a question:
Is there anything I'm doing that you feel to be wrong?

Bluay: All is perception and focus. Because we differ in these, does not mean one of us is wrong.

Thank you for answering that question.

So there should be nothing wrong then with the message we are sharing here about LOVE, doing good unto others and focusing on that which is eternal.

Have a great day Blujay and we appreciate you participating in this thread.

ONE-1 LOVE
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are cute. The antagonism is oozing from your posts.

Hey, it's been almost a whole year since our realities merged.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If all questions are good here, I have a fairly important one at least to me. I'm pretty convinced I am what is deemed a Wanderer as I've always felt 'different'. My question: Is there any way to speed up my own personal enlightenment?

Recently, I've jumped leaps and bounds because I've stopped searching for truth and started realizing it. I now see the significance in intuition and coincidences and I know what they are. I've also got a notebook that I wrote down the Rules at the top of, and every time something comes to me or I have the self-realization that I've broken one I write it down as to not do it again. How do I know I've broken a rule? Even if it's not 'morally' wrong, it still bugs the **** out of you when you've got a cleared mind.

The only plan I have right now is to spend a few days in complete silence to help quiet my subconscious and conscious mind so 'intuition' can take over. In the regards to the Wanderer statement, I feel my purpose is to help other people wake up and I can't really do that unless I'm fully awake. Right now, I can just help them to realize the beginning of their own path but there is a sense of urgency about all of this which is why I'm asking lol.

Thanks for the help,
Namaste

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

The antagonism is oozing from your posts.

Perhaps you are merely misinterpreting the posts Blujay.

I've never considered you to be the enemy Blujay, but I have made a point that Evil is not Good and Good is not Evil and pointed out some contradictions in the law of one-1 material.

I do hope you remember that I started this thread and you came to me not me to you. Not only have you been following along opposing the information but you've also sent me negative U2U's in private only to continuously show up to warn people about using their own discernment/judgment when reading this thread as if I'm doing something wrong and out to deceive people.

We have to look at this honestly and you've contradicted yourself quite a few times where there is no time throughout this thread.

All is perception and focus. Because we differ in these, does not mean one of us is wrong.

So here you are basically contradicting yourself on sending me opposing U2U's and warning people to use their own discernment/judgment about this thread as if I'm doing something wrong and out to deceive people when in actuality I'm here to ONLY help and have the very utmost sincerest intentions in mind for Everyone-1.

January 15, 1981

On January 15, 1981, our research group began receiving a communication
from the social memory complex, Ra. From this communication
precipitated the Law of One and some of the distortions of the Law of One.

RA: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity.

RA: “In truth there is no right or wrong.”

So according to your belief in the Law of One you do not believe in a right or wrong and there are basically no rules and if that is the case than anything that a person can possibly do is really only 'LOVE.' - 'All is Love' 'All is perfect' and so on.

If that is the case then why would you even need to send me negative U2U's opposing me and visit this thread to warn people about using their own discernment/judgment in the first place?

If there is no right or wrong according to the Law of One and your personal beliefs then what could I possibly be doing wrong as there is only 'LOVE' and all is only 'LOVE'?

I'm writing this to you in the utmost sincerity hoping that you can see the contradictions in your own actions/words/belief in the law of one-1 at least when it comes to that aspect of it.

I've even found myself apologizing to you in this thread when you were the one-1 sending me negative U2U's not me sending you negative U2U's.

Does that make any sense?

I've never received an apology from you and you were the one-1 who actually sent them. lol

But then again it's OK and I don't need an apology from you Blujay and have unconditional Love for you all the same. I will also always offer my deepest and utmost sincerest apologies to you if there is anything that I've ever written that has offended you.

You are not the enemy and there's no such thing as enemy only a FAMILY and we are all working our way back to be together someday in a greater/higher state of existence.

We can make it there through sharing LOVE and having unconditional patience, understanding, forgiveness and being more respectful courteous, kind and so on to each other.

Thank you by the way for participating in this thread, as I was typing this post I decided to start a new thread on right and wrong for an open discussion.

Here is the thread -www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards,

ONE-1 LOVE
Best Wishes!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Holy Toledo Batman (I mean superman) when will you stop with the law of one material? Yes, I have read it, just as I have read a million other things. And it obviously has Negative information, the channeler was constantly being attacked during the sessions.

I feel bad for the newly awakened who find your thread and believe anything you tell them. Not all of your material is truth. You could say that you have a thread with just as many Negative overtones as your Law of One has, maybe more.

That would be the reason I duck in every so often. Mostly it is out of curiousity to see what you are telling them ... and to hope they will also look inside to 'feel' their way through.

Good and bad are fallacies of this level of consciousness that we are in at the moment. I am able to see beyond good and bad (this by no means implies that I am an adept just yet).

Since I am stuck here in this duality ridden world, and at times I feel quite feisty, I take advantage of my human ness and question you. A true 'spiritual guru' would never spout the things that you do.

I also notice the fervor at which you attack my posts, pieces at a time, you copy and paste and attack. If this isn't pure antagonism, I don't know what is.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by blujay]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Since I am stuck here in this duality ridden world, and at times I feel quite feisty, I take advantage of my human ness and question you. A true 'spiritual guru' would never spout the things that you do.

I also notice the fervor at which you attack my posts, pieces at a time, you copy and paste and attack. If this isn't pure antagonism, I don't know what is.

I understand the feeling of being stuck here, its most definitely not home, and the level of understanding of what it takes to live in paradise and equality is very lacking in many. Not only this but the numbers willing to join the services and go to war against civilians, in a world where the majority of casualities in wars are now civilians we need to reach people, those who are awake and aware, need to reach out to our Family stuck here, to help boost them awake and get them out of this soul trap.

ET_MAN is not a guru, he's just been answering questions after sharing his NDE and experiences, and the info he has.

It takes meditating and contemplating things, or sungazing (if and when the sun comes again I will be happy). Its far too cold for June. We have really warm summers and this feels like April, instead.

Which reminds me that the purpose of this thread is to bring awareness to survival and stocking up on food and water, and in addition, the metaphysics is out of the box and really needed for waking up. But the journey is a personal one of seeking, and confirmining and waking up to what we actually came to do in this incarnation.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join