It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Another post having to do with the law of one and Ra material.

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Ok let me just say first etman that if we were having this discussion a year ago I would have completly agreed with everything you say.

Hi Polar Warrior,

Thank you for sharing that, it's been a year now that you've felt the way you have so who really knows what can happen in another year.

Most of what I've shared is based on the understandings that I was shown on what earth life is about and where we go from here some of which came from questions that I asked that I had answered and was shown from a near death experience along with those same Light Beings (Family) let's just say for now some of which visited me frequently after the near death experience and I was given a choice on whether I wanted to come back or not and I chose to come back for my children and family among others.

I felt like sharing these experiences and I do realize that everyone is on their own path and journey in life and ultimately they will find their own answers to life. My modo has always been follow your heart and do not be ashamed of who you are so go with the flow of things in life and just be who you are and follow your true inner self and heart. That is all I'm doing here in sharing, I'm really not obligated to share any of this and I wasn't asked to either but I chose to and I always follow my heart.

I've always felt strongly about following the heart and letting it be One-1's guide and not the world around a person that expects a person to live a certain way or be different. More successful, popular, physically fit, wealthy, successful and so on for example. The world around a person should not be the decider or influencer for a person of who they are and how they should live their life and the best way for someone to live in my opinion is to just stay true to their inner self and do their own thing following their heart/ambitions in life---> Wishes/Dreams/Desires etc.

Nobody can change who a person really is deep down inside and nobody expects anyone to change either so one-1 should never be ashamed of who they are and just be one-1's true self. When it comes to people changing their habits/ways/direction in life that is their own freewill agency/choice.

I have learned if I may share that wickedness never was happiness and those who chose to live their life in this way are only on a path to more sorrow. I don't think anyone out there enjoys depression and sadness but maybe I'm wrong and they do. If they do than that is depressing and saddening to think about in itself from my perspective and I only wish I could do something to help such people because happiness is the better feeling wouldn't most of you agree.

www.near-death.com...

But experiences of other realms, contemplation and mediation has lead me to another level where the seperate view is still true but there is a unity underling the whole of creation.

I don't think we are that far off on how we view things the more I'm reading your posts and I do see many truths in the law of one material mixed in and in your words just coming from a slightly different perspective but very similar really. I also view everything as being One-1 in design and part of One-1 infinite Design especially when it comes to the connection/relationship that all things have One-1 with another. The only difference here is recognizing that we have a connection/relationship with all things as they are eternal and infinite one-1 in design/likeness but all things are not literally all things in the sense that we are other spirits only that they are brothers and sisters to us in spirit but are infinite One-1 in likeness/design and share an eternal connection/relationship with us and everything just like we do with them and all things in One-1ness. So in that sense all things are One-1 in connection/relationship but not in the literal sense that we are the murderers and they are us only that they are brothers and sisters to us in spirit and one-1 in likeness/design and the same in relationship/connection being connected with all that is and One-1 in the Infinite One-1 sense.

Firstly yes I agree all those terrible acts you keep listing such as murder are horrible and of course I wouldnt reccomend you kill your family

That's great, I'm glad that we agree on something in that regard. So there is a good and evil way to live and killing someone is not a good way.

I want to talk about the depth of our disagreement where you think infinity is manyness and I think its unity.

There is a connection/relationship one-1 thing with another all spirit/physical having a one-1 connection/relationship one-1 thing with another being eternal. You may have missed the Infinite One-1 message if you did not pick up on what Infinity is where there's no such thing as Manyness as you've suggested or you-1 have simply misinterpreted/misunderstood what I one-1 have written.

Because the "all is one" pholisphy is the basis for other claims which you have a problem with so lets get to basics.

Depends on one-1's definition of what the All is One means for them? The Infinite One-1 is in likeness/design and is an infinite-1 equal opportunity/potential for all from an infinite/eternal perspective beyond time where there is no time so there is an Infinite One-1 found in all things where there is no all.

One cannot define or comprehend infinity for every time they think they know what it is they realize much more is still to go, its a never ending mystery that cant ever be completely explored, each time you think you know about you realize there is still more to it. Any concept about infinity you try to put into words or pictures is absolutly meaningless, its but a fraction of infinity.Would you agree that almost infinity(finity) is the opposite to infinity? and that in infinity nothing doesnt exist, but simply all that could be is? One cannot count things in infinity, take the number line for example you think you can count 1, 2, 3, ... but in infinity it actually goes 1.000001, 1.000002 all the way to 1.9999999 and 2 so there are infinity numbers between one and two. Now if you were to take any two of those infinite numbers inbetween and compare it to the one next to it you would realize it is exactly the same, there cannot be any discrete measurable difference or else there would be a number not covered and there would only be a finite amount of numbers. Essentially one could take any two numbers that are side by side in the squence and swap them over and the sequence would still be correct, what is there to distinguish these numbers from each other when they are exactly the same? The paradox is that you could keep comparing numbers next to each other one after the other along the sequence and each time they will be exactly the same as the last, and yet all combinations of numbers are still covered. The next step in comprehension comes in realizing that any two consecutive numbers in the sequence are one and the same thing, it is not possible to distinguish one from the next, for if it were there would only be a finite amount of numbers. So what does one call this infnity sequence of all possibilities, its one thing, its one infinite sequence.

Think of your exploration of infinity like that of a tree for an example, starting at one leaf first you see there are many cells but they are all in one leaf. Then you go but hang on there are many leaves, but they are all on one branch, then you realize it cant be one because there are many branches...and so on untill you realize its all one tree. But then you see another tree and claim its not all one after all, but in the scope of the entire forest, it is one forest. This can go on infinetly each time you think you have manyness it is just a subset part of a bigger "one". And it is my understanding that you may be on the cusp of seeing the next big "one" such as having exhausted the tree your looking out into the forest and will swear it is manyness untill you look down from the skies and see one big chunk of greenery. I see infinity as being all one thing, sure it has many parts but they are all parts of the one. The only number to describe a whole is the number 1. You may say ahh but there are many wholes, still there is one collection of wholes. It keeps coming back to one.

It sounds like someone has found bits and pieces of the Infinity One-1 truth. What you've written sounds very similar to what I've been sharing all along if not duplicate.

Here is where there the Code Infinity comes into play One-1 or 1111111111111111111111111111111 To infinity where there is no end, beginning, start point or end point and everything is Infinite One-1 in likeness/design Similar to your illustrations using Eternal Round- OOOOOOOOO's however in this case since everyone-1 is ONE-1 in Likeness/Design we use the code 11111111111111 instead of OOOOOOOOO to show that there are Infinite One-1 Creators equal One-1 to another thus code Infinity 1111111111111111111111111111 and Code Time 00000000000000000000 with zero-0 time where there is no time.

However One-1 can always replace the 11111111111111111111111 and use infinite eternal rounds as you have done OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to show the Infinite One-1 relationship with One-1 Creator to another among Infinite One-1 Creators that are technically One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are one-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other. 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I think some are getting the picture on the Infinity Creator Code-1 now of all things being One-1 where there is no all sharing that same likeness/design being Eternal-1 with equal opportunity/potential where there is no greater or lesser or more special being One-1 and the same where there is no all from the infinite/eternal perspective. Thus the Infinite One-1 with Infinite One-1 Creators to Infinity & Beyond!

There is only one word to describe infinity and that is unity, it is one infinite.

Depends on One-1's definition of Unity and Infinite One-1 Creators sounds very familiar.

There is no such thing as two infinite or three infnite is there?

You've figured a few things out where there is no few or out. Those who possess an understanding of the basic fundamentals of Infinity already see, know, understand...1111111111111 comes to mind that is Infinite One-1 where there is not only One-1 alone but Infinite One-1.

because these are just the same as one infinite.

Notice the One-1 Infinite code again 1111111111111111111111111111111111

So seeing as you cant put any other prefix before infninity apart from one, that is why it is called the one infinite creation.

Sounds like we are agreeing now on the Infinite One-1 on many new levels where there's nothing new under the sun and infinite one-1 levels where there is no many.

-"We don't see the world as it is.
We see the world as WE ARE"

I can respect your-1 way of thinking but you-1 are not the murderers out there and they are not you-1 but you-1 are Infinite One-1 with them and you-1 do share an infinite/eternal one-1 connection/relationship with them and they are your-1 brothers and sisters and Eternal Family of Infinite One-1 Light.

"You are not one of many. You are really MANY of ONE"

First of all where there is no first you-1 are not the murderers and they are not literally you-1 and when you write you are really Many in One-1 where there is no many there is truth in that because you are Infinite One-1 not many but Infinite and you-1 have Infinite One-1 levels of yourself but it is YOU-1 on Infinite Levels not THEY-1 but they are Infinite One-1 with a Infinite/Eternal connection/relationship to You-1 being Infinite One-1 in likeness/design with infinite One-1 equal opportunity/potential being part of what You-1 are and all that is which is Infinite One-1 where there is no One-1 alone or All but Infinite One-1. 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Nothing will ever be real to someone who never believes anything to be real until they get a real wake up call and realize that was really really real.

Sorry for the gross oversimplication, but negatives graduate to the next plane for existance for negatives, and yes it is a bloody awfull place, hell could be one way to describe it.

Now we are on the same page and you-1 are definitely seeing the light admitting that those who commit negative acts against each other move onto another plane of existence for negatives and it's a bloody awful hellish place.

Thank you-1 for bringing this to light for everyone-1 to read and we absolutely agree with you-1.

This is why we-1 want people to understand that committing negative acts has a consequence to their actions and they may end up in negative planes of existences that are bloody awful hellish places as you've wisely suggested. But the Family Of Light understands this better than anyone one-1 knowing how they operate therefore that is why I share this with you-1 now being part of that Family of Light-1 possessing this knowledge and we are All-1 in likeness/design interconnection/relationship to that Family of Light-1 and all can know this for themselves where there is no all but Infinite Creators One-1.

Cant you see they are deceptive...really deceptive

Yes they are, those on the negative side are deceptive as deception is an opposite to the Light that are truthful and honest. You can expect to be deceived by the negative side because that is how they operate through lies and deceptions.

becuase the negative path ends around sixth and then entities can only pursure the positive path.

There is no such thing as sixth to the infinite and perhaps you've read this online or received this information from law of one, RA materials or other channeled materials? Beware of channeling entities that easily mislead many carefully mixing truths with deceptions and lies.

Entities incarnate as animals before they move on or "graduate" to incarnating as humans.

There are infinite entities in the infinite where there is no there or in.

Who exactly are you-1 referring to, which/what entities and what makes you-1 feel so sure?

Where have you-1 received your-1 information?

We have to choose one or the other then pursue it to a minimum degree to graduate.

Says who?

Where have you-1 received this information?

We will then graduate to angels or light beings whatever you want to call them, and the evil humans on earth will graduate into being demons or whatever.

Thank you-1 for sharing the light once again and admitting that those who live a good life full of Love make it to more loving existences among other higher dimensional light beings/angels as you've suggested (Call them what you will) where there is no higher or lower to the infinite only infinite One-1 as in 1111111111111111111111111 never-ending and never ever forget the beyond.

Nup, there is only one way that you know of to pass the test.

Do you-1 consider passing the test visiting the negative existences as you-1 put it that are bloody awful hellish places?

Is that passing the test from your-1 perspective and your-1 interpretation of utopia/heaven loving existences?

Unity_99 “Only one side brings us home. “

Polarwarrior.” No, thats what they would love you to think.

Who are you-1 referring to? The negatives that will go to bloody awful hellish places and turn to demons as you've suggested or the the loving beings that go to loving places and become angels as you've suggested?

Its not necsesary for you to realize their is more ways home than the path you know of. So long as you have found a path then thats fine with me but you cant go and say there isnt another way home, the path of negativity.

So are you-1 now suggesting that the path of negativity leads to loving existences and not bloody awful hellish places?

If you meditate on the concept it can be seen,

What can be seen? The infinite?
Are you-1 suggesting that you-1 have seen and found all the answers to the infinite where there is no all through meditation and a few OBE's (According to what you-1 perceived/thought/remembered an OBE to be?)

no amount of words will ever be able to tell another.

Nor can the human finite mind comprehend such a thing when it comes to the entire picture of the Infinity & Beyond where there is no entire or all.

There is nothing you can say about infinity that is not true for at least some part of it.

What makes you-1 sure?

Where did you-1 receive this information?

Do you-1 believe that all possibilities exist within Infinity or are they just infinite theories/philosophical thoughts/ ideas/possibilities that exist but only in theory/possibility and do not truly exist?

Like im sure much of it is wonerfull but there would also have to exist a non wonderfull part as all possibilities are covered.

So you-1 do believe that all possibilities are covered or exist then within infinity where there is no within?

using finite examples like rolls of film defeats the purpose because the portion of infinity thats being described is effectively rounded off to 0% in comparison to how much is not being described.

Imagine an Infinite 1-rope that has no end or beginning and runs from infinity to infinity and beyond never-ending. How is that rope finite?

Do you-1 believe in infinite parallel universe's with infinite versions of yourself in other infinite universe's existing on infinite levels of existences all at the same time where there is no time or all?

Unity_99 “At no point does the Infinite Family Of Light ever join together as One Being.”

Polarwarrior “Id agree with this because technically we never seperated in the first place, we just explored the illusion of seperation.”

If infinite Creators never separated in the first place where there is no first then how could the Infinite Creators ever have been One-1 Creator at any given point in time where there is no time?

Do you see how there must be Infinite Creators that are One-1 in interconnection/relationship One-1 in Likeness/Design One-1 to the another like family, One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are one-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other. 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Its not like I wish to experience oneness, it more like im not in denial about it.

You do realize that we are all One-1 and have a One-1 infinite connection One-1 to another in spirit, likeness/relationship/design with equal opportunity/potential coming from the Infinite Creators One-1 eternal perspective.

But also to do with them not being able to face the fact that they are all things, there are things they cannot handle and want to seperate themselves from as much as possible so must deny that all is one for them to retain their own purtity and seperate from those evil acts or whatever.

You've felt the way you-1 have for a year now and I recommend you-1 continue your-1 journey. There is no denial but the truth and the truth is that there is only one-1 of you-1 in the here and now experiencing and you-1 are not the others Infinite Creators but you-1 do share an infinite one-1 connection/relationship in spirit with the other Infinite one-1 Creators but you-1 are not the others only You-1 in the here and now. You must think deep where there is no deep to better understand where there is no better but infinite one-1 sand of infinite others and you-1 are infinite one-1 sand. You-1 the Infinite one-1 grain of sand one-1 exist with infinite levels of the infinite one-1 You-1 to infinity and beyond.

I suppose it could be very hard to admit that the way some people are behaving that they could possibly be a part of you.

If it was truth there would be no problem with stating it as truth.

They are part of us but they are not us. One-1 in interconnection/relationship one-1 to the other like family, One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are one-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other. 1111111111111111111111111111111111111

Were one being experiencing many different facets of ourselfes, like cells in the body of god or something...we are all one.

You-1 are on the right track understanding that we all have an infinite One-1 interconnection/relationship One-1 to another like cells of a body used as (Metaphor.) One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are One-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other. 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

An illuminati motto is "divide on conquor"
I think many have been successfully divided.

No question about that.

The ultimate spiritual realization has always been that all is One.

One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are One-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other. 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

The realization that all is One is the essence of enlightenment, and the actual experience of that realization is the recognition at the level of consciousness that there literally is no other. If there is no other then there is only you.

There are Infinite other Creators never only one-1 alone or One-1 you-1 alone but Infinite Creators One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are One-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other. 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Eventually the two will come back together when duality is left behind.

We agree with you-1 as well where there is no time only infinite perceptions of time and infinite amounts of time to make it back together with the family of light where there is no time.

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." Albert Einstein

This delusion of seperation is what makes it so hard for people to grasp that "all is one"

The delusion of believing you-1 are others in this world is your-1 own dream-1 world delusion-1 and Einstein's quote above was wrong where there is a right and wrong.

Now let us correct Einstein's quote from above where there is no above or there from the infinite perspective.

"A human being is one-1 in likeness coming from the same source or whole where there is no whole. He experiences himself because he has freewill/individuality the greatest gift of all things and they did it their way and I did it my way. I am what I am, they are what they are and it sounds like an infinite super One-1 Star. Not an optical delusion of one-1's consciousness but part of one-1's infinite One-1 self. The task must be to find One-1's true self and come to an infinite-1 understanding of who and what they truly are and all that they represent where there is no all only---> Infinite one-1 as in 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 to Infinity & beyond!

The many in one, so the many is small parts or components of the larger one, all(the many) is part of the one, all is one. The many are all in one, all is in one. All is one. If something doesn not seem to be in the one, your scope of the one is not big enough. The one includes all things. The one is infinite. The universe could be thought of as a giant living being or something, with many individual cells in it, these cells share a connection with each other,

You-1 are on the right track understanding that we all have an infinite one-1 interconnection/relationship one-1 to another like cells of a body used as (Metaphor.) One-1 in likeness/design with infinite Creators that are One-1 in equal opportunity/potential and One-1 infinitely connected One-1 to the other.11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Ok I used to think quite some time ago that the ngeatives needed to wake up to equality and love and light etc. and that I could perhaps help save a few of them but I have since wised up,

You have?

How long have you-1 been wise for now where there is no long, there only now?

Do you-1 mean for a whole year now as you've suggested where there is no whole, year only now?

they know full well how to get out of this game.

What makes you-1 so sure?

Can people see in the dark where there is no light?

They have so much hidden ancient texts, et communications, artifacts etc. its not even funny.

Please share with us how you-1 know especially if such things are supposed to be hidden?

There is not "right" or "wrong" path they are just opposites to each other.

There is no right or wrong path but to suggest that there is a right or wrong path is WRONG...

Am I right or am I wrong?

Love & Blessings,
Best Wishes!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The following information is based on current human understanding of space, time and the material world in which it presently perceives to be occupying according to modern day human knowledge based on humanities current level of understanding, perception, awareness or state of consciousness of the material world and universe in which it views.

A View From Earth!

The Earth travels approximately 595 million miles around the sun every year at a speed of roughly 66,600 miles per hour or 18 miles per second.

It takes Light roughly 8 minutes to reach earth from the Sun.

When one looks up at the sun they are viewing events
that occurred 8 minutes into the past.

The Sun converts around 600 million tons of hydrogen into approx 596 million Tons of helium Every Second. 4 million tons is converted into energy per second, roughly 240 Million Tons per Minute.

Some of the biggest Stars yet discovered by science are 3,000 Kelvin/cool supergiants 2,600 times the size of the Sun.

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way galaxy. There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs (Failed Stars) in the Milky Way galaxy.The Milky Way galaxy is around 100,000 light years wide, it would take you approximately 100,000 years to travel the Milky Way galaxy at the speed of light going 186,000 miles per second or 11 MILLION+ miles per minute at 669+ MILLION miles per hour.

The Milky Way galaxy is just one galaxy among Billions observed.

Andromeda galaxy approx 2,500,000 Light years away. The Light that recorded this image left Andromeda roughly 2.5 Million years ago. Andromeda galaxy is approximately 200,000 light years wide, twice the size of the Milky Way galaxy.

Before we begin where there is no begin it's necessary to add some video's
to watch first where there is no first from an infinite/eternal perspective.

The Universe is Infinite and Never-ends.

Dark Energy and Dark Matter, just a very small glimpse where there is no small but Infinite.

Infinity Ideas!

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thanks for answering all of my questions. They have affirmed much, i hope i didn't rob/take too much of your 'time'. You have certainly aided/helped/assisted in my re-awakening, i say re-awakening as i have a nagging feeling I've done this before.

Since being here I've longed to go back to high school/home, sometimes looking into the night sky with tears streaming down my face, screaming 'take me home, get me the f@$k out of here', odd i know, but it makes complete sense now. In the past six months i have come to realize what i signed up for/came here to do!

My mission/tasks here have only just began and as much as I'd love to still get out of here there is much to do and I hope i will be sticking around to watch this place burst into the diamond it's destined to be.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom from beyond.

Much LOVE & (indescribable/incomprehensible) LIGHT for you my friend.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
]

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." Albert Einstein

This delusion of seperation is what makes it so hard for people to grasp that "all is one"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The delusion of believing you-1 are others in this world is your-1 own dream-1 world delusion-1 and Einstein's quote above was wrong where there is a right and wrong.

for many in this world, 'believing you-1 are others in this world' is no delusion of self or just some delusional dream they percieve.
It can be real in a part sense of others being in mind, body or soul.
each mixed together but still having own, but not always all control.
the interconnecting by those others are not always a 'bad' side of the individual either where those others can be 'good' just as well as 'bad' for each who are connected.

Wether this holds true for the whole quote by Einstein, I wouldn't know, but do think all should apply a "compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" part more to this world and our lives that we live in the now.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey quoting me out of context from another thread is bad form man.

Do you always copy and past all your posts into other threads?

If we had been having this conversation a year ago when I was still half asleep I would have agreed with you, but now im awake, I remember.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
brainwash verb /ˈbreɪn.wɒʃ//-wɑːʃ/ v [T] to make someone believe something by repeatedly telling them that it is true and preventing any other information from reaching them

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The idea of one infinite Creator is impossible to explain by our logic, it does not work that way. You either get it or not. It is like some people do not get it that they do not die when their boy dies. It is a very very difficult subject to look into, and thus majority of people accept this concept by pure faith and so called "resonance", i.e. inner feeling of intuition, that this is how it is.
It it absolutely unimportant to accept it here and now.

I will try to explain my best...

One infinite Creator in itself is not a Creator per se. It does not create anything, for it is already every possible potential creation in infinity. In itself infinity is one infinite creator, when the infinite potential is decided to be felt from within, i.e. realized in order to be perceived by infinity itself, for it is self aware of that it is. In other words, exploration of infinite potential of everything.

As i have already stated One infinite Creator in itself is the focus of reasonable/self aware infinity into reasonable self aware energy.
In other words it might be said that one infinite Creator is an expression of infinite thought of "infinity" with an aim to feel and explore that infinite potential .

One infinite Creator in itself does not "create" anything per se, it merely distorts itself, i.e. infinity into three main distortions which is: Free Will,
Love, Light.

From that perspective it can be said, that in itself Love is the main "Creator" that desires to create. Free will is the distortion, that love has to "cope with" in order to create, for free will is infinity itself, i.e. infinity of potential.
Light is the main "tool", that Love uses in order to create what it desires.

Love to light is as much as infinity to One infinite Creator, i.e. focus of self aware infinite desire to express into reasonable energy. This us brings us to the idea of infinite illusory patterns, i.e. universes/densities/demensions, you name it.

Now, what we have is an expressed focused reasonable energy for creation i.e. expression of infinity which in itself is Light desired by Love and driven by Free Will. In order to express light in the form of creation Love i.e. the desire, has to distort Light into three main distortions, which may be perceived as: Body, Mind, Spirit. These three distortions as everything else is driven by free will, which makes every body/mind/spirit complex individual and infinite.

Body/Mind/Spirit complexes are the infinite expression of light in ifinity, which in itself makes them the "Creators", i.e of infinite expression as much as everything else is, driven by Free Will and connected, and inspired by Love, which as everything is Infinite, for everything is self aware Infinity driven by the desire to infinitely feel/explore itself, which is One infinite Creator, for everything desires to feel/explore itself infinitely.

To sum it up it can be said that one infinite Creator is a "name" for self aware infinity with the desire to feel and explore itself infinitely. The only thing that one infinite Creator "Created" per se is nothing, i.e. space, which in itself as i have already said is the focus of reasonable/self aware infinity into reasonable/self aware energy.

However, i would really recommend to study the Ra material in order to understand, at least partially how everything works...

Love and Peace.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by dryadlover]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

brainwash verb /ˈbreɪn.wɒʃ//-wɑːʃ/ v [T] to make someone believe something by repeatedly telling them that it is true and preventing any other information from reaching them

Well done you, you've just adequately described what has been and still is happening to the majority of the inhabitants of earth.

It's a good thing ET_MAN and many others are here to pierce through the veils of illusion, break those shackles, wake up those asleep and dismantle the fear that is keeping everyones eyes of the truth.

Much Love

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

I wouldn't know, but do think all should apply a "compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" part more to this world and our lives that we live in the now.

I agree for the most part where there is no most but there is a difference between embracing and having compassion, unconditional love, understanding, patience and forgiveness.

If your child is raped, tortured and murdered in front of you where there is no front while you are watching it happen you do not embrace such a thing but you can have unconditional understanding, love, compassion and forgiveness.

Blessings & Love,
Best Wishes!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi Polar Warrior,

Do you always copy and past all your posts into other threads?

I only add posts to this thread that I feel will be beneficial to others, it's not about you or me but others.

If we had been having this conversation a year ago when I was still half asleep I would have agreed with you, but now im awake, I remember.

Like I've previously mentioned where there is no previously you've only had the view you've have for a year now where there is no year only now so who knows what can happen in the meantime where there is no time.

Sincerely,
Love & Blessings!
Best Wishes!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hi JohnySeagull,

The fundamental truths of right and wrong, good and evil are consistent messages that do not wave or vary so they will sound repetitive for those who believe right to be wrong and evil to be good or all to be one and the same where there is no all.

Everyone is free to choose/act/decide for themselves on what they believe. Nothing is ever forced upon another and everyone is also free to not click on this thread or ever return. Nobody is forcing this information upon anyone.

Love & Blessings
to you Always.
Best Wishes!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

On my new thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... the idea for this came discussing infinity and quantum physics and the Holographic Universe, with my 19 year old son.

I realized that if you followed through in an open minded way as a quantum physicist and asked questions it actually leads to the very things shared in this thread. My own understanding of it was in a sudden burst moment of looking within, to the Infinity within me, with my psi, my intuition and the door burst open and had days of contact with my Higher Self and guides, one that my son also experienced awareness of at the same time while we were discussing infinity, and each question I had burst open another door. One door after another thrown wide open.

There is a benefit of being completely FREE from beliefs about things and only following the many nudges and experiences within, not one guide, such as the law of one, or any one persons ideas, at all, but remaining "clueless' but on a journey and "feeling" the way based on inner experiences, contacts, truths known inside for no reason, and just looking with heart and zen mind not beliefs.

But the concept of the Universe being the Creator doesn't make sense when its a Hologram.

I wrote this and dont' want to rewrite it on my thread here, so I'll be posting it on the new one too, with a unique opening and conclusion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

... the Creator(s) are not the Universe, for it is a Hologram that is erected from pixels by the Stars themselves which shine in Light from zero time, from the Beyond, and that all energy is from the Beyond It has already been discovered that the Vacuum of space is a very large Infinity, one they could not even begin to tidy up by rounding off numbers. They called that an "ugly" Infinity, an awkward one. There is more energy in one square cm of vacuum than in the entire cosmos observed going back in time to the mythical "and a moment that can not be pinpointed in no time" Big Bang.

The Creator(s) are streaming in this, the energy, for this dream/illusion/school from the Beyond.

And the quantum physics itself if following logically through some of the great questions that arise from the information they are discovering about the nature of reality and consciousness itself, follows into logical conclusions that can be reached about what is on the other side.

That the concept of the Many In One, united but individual and unique rays of the Infinite Light/Energy/Consciousness, is also a quantum physics reality based on the nature of Infinity, and that in Infinity which is boundless, and always leads to Beyonds, beyond Beyonds, without limit, and wherein all the clips in ones Infinite Life, creates the unusual reality of many You's, in no time. That even if you could imagine you were once bonded together that the moment you journeyed into the grass roots level, 3D earth like worlds, as unique person, experiencing the perception of Self, in Infinity, that moment is Infinite, and automatically, boundlessly, gives that unique Self eternal infinite expression in all directions without end. That this is also quantum physics, and exploration of Infinity. That to bring it all together, would be to create boundaries, borders, containment and Limit.

So in "no time" this :"moment" that can not be found as a "moment" when the Creator wishes to become the Many In One, this was an incredible gift of infinite eternal life to Infinite Children. And while some may see it that way, in reality that is also a misdeamer for the nature of Infinity itself implies that the Consciousness was always Aware of Being Many In One, therefore all are equal without predecessors, and therefore only Brothers & Sisters, the relationship of Parent/Child is one that we take with us in perception only based on experiences and journeys in the DVD players/Universes.

These concepts are actually quantum physics.

If you percieve that you are, your perception of self stretches endlessly in Infinity, boundlessly, and is a wonderful gift. That is why 3D grassroots is a basic level test in learning love and peace and equality, and its also the moment that makes it all Real, and you literally are the Clip that holds the Infinite roll of film of your life in.

3D is the gift that keeps on giving!

The eternal gift of self.

And while many see this as losing ego and going back into One, instead its the Universal Understanding, telepathy and unity/oneness, One-1. Its the moment of Becoming ourselves, and shining unique expressions, doing it my way, your way, our way.
Its a wonderful gift, and in "no time" it always occurred, so we're always unique.

Also, ego used as sense of self being negative is error. That sense of self ego/ID is very precious and a beautiful eternal gift. No matter what anyone wrote in a text book, that is written to control you and diminish your unique ray and journey. Ego that dominates another is negative.

Edit to add: If someone could be plucked as a new soul out of the fabric between us, the Force, as they say, today, considering Infinity and "No Time" the question is, would they have always existed as Self, and could you have interacted with them yesterday? Metaphorically speaking.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

You too? Screaming into the night sky, get me the f&%k out of here? I've done the same thing many times. (same exact phrase too!) I keep being told "soon". I've been hearing this for the past year. I am frustrated. I have expressed my frustration to my contact(s). They reply be patient. "We all must graduate together", I am told. My/our "class" is waiting for my/our return. We are very missed. You have no idea how much. If we come from a Planet, the Planet itself longs for us to return. I feel that each one of the group that we are from, we love them very much, all the same intense love for each of them. Intimate love (not refering to sexuality), you know each others thoughts. I feel that there is absolute joy to be in the company of your group/family/ et cetera. I guess we just have to be patient. Are you experiencing anything similar?

With much Love.

Namaste

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ET MAN made a comment regarding Karma a couple of posts back. Q:Are we not living an illusion? A: Yes we are. Q: Where do you accrue Karma? A: Inside an illusion. Q: Therefore what is Karma? A: an illusion. Think of the law of intention..we get what we put out..love will return as love..hate comes back to us as hate. These are just rules of the current game that we are in. In my understanding Karma isn't a bad points/good points account. Karma in sanscrit means "cause". It refers more to the law of attraction.

Love to all the one-1"s out there!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello, my friend.
I was never into quantum physics and will never be. I do not enjoy experiencing any kind of science. I only do and follow what i feel is right. Do not get me wrong science is a great tool fo uncovering truth, yet i find it to to co relate with the left brain too much, which striclty correspond to this density of space-time and does not have the potential of connecting to infinity.

Indeed, to assume, that universe is a Creator, when it is just a Hologram is an absurd. This in itself is a very logical conclusion driven out of a logical and scientific point of observation. Yet, one has to ask oneself a question what is universe?
I call it a point of observation of a finite perspective, that comes from the unrealized potential of a collective mind/body/spirit complexes.
You see, when we view something as a hologram, we assume, that there is a beginning to the emanation of the light, that projects this hologram, as there is a beginning of the projection, so there has to be a beginning to the one that is projecting, i.e. a Creator. In order to project something, i.e. express something this Creator has to already posses all of the thought/possibilities of the universe, that he is going to project.

If the term universe is a finite term, or at least realized infinite term, it will make perfect sence, and it will make the projector, i.e. Creator in a sence the Lord of this universe. Yet, how can you realized something, without feeling/experiencing it first, when you are self aware, lol...

However, if the universe is infinite the projector, Creator has to project his thoughts in an infinite way in order to express the infinity, i.e. it has to become One with it, for infinity is infinite. In this case a projection will create a cycle, when if finally becomes one with the Creator, because it has fully realized its potential of being an infinite projection of the Creator. Now, the cycle in itself is only a structure of the projection, i.e. when the cycle has started it will infinitely keep going, as it is impossible to stop, when you are projecting/expressing infinity. So in a sence we come to a point where the projection and the projector become bound with each other for infinity. This brings us to the point, that the projection becomes the projector, because with the end of each cycle the projector has felt his infinity more and more, with the help of his projection.

This brings us to the point, that each new cycle of projection will be "fuller" and "fuller", as the projector (Creator) understands and feels itself better and better. The infinite cycle of projection/expression will be held as long as the projector does not realizes/feels the whole of the infinity, that he is projecting. Now this brings us to the point, that it will be infinitely ongoing, since the potential of infinity is infinite...

It is important to add, when the cycle of infinite projection occurs, there will be infinite ammount of cycles within cycles, for this is a concept of infinity, which will bring us to the point, that in order to finish a cycle the projector, creator himself has to be One with a cycle on a potential, that is adequate for the cycle, that he is in. This in itself shows us, that as long as the projection/creation is infinite the projector/creator has to be within his creation or let us say: IT will be the expression on the adequate potential level of the cycle.

Now that is all acceptable only if we consider universe to be infinite...

This in itself shows us why time is cyclic in nature, and why thought, i.e. projection/creation has a spacial pattern of a "circular" nature, while the desire to manifest or go within the thought/creation may be refered to as a straight line. Now what happens, when a desire(straight line) is combined with a potentialized thought (circular line) ?

Love and Peace.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

Your posts are thoughtful and deep explorations too. The purpose of a hollogram is something that should be looked at for it has many implications. But there are things at play in the entire process as well.

Do not get me wrong science is a great tool fo uncovering truth, yet i find it to to co relate with the left brain too much.

Quantum physics is kind of that right/left blend that leads to more right sides being tapped trying to sort out the implications of what reality really is behaving like. Its a great way for people who read about these things to start asking questions, for there are some needed ones by what is being observed around us, for there is no proof that that reality is more than a dream state.

The Streaming in of a hologram implies: Conscious, Aware, and Well Organized Unified Thought. And that is the One. But there also must be a purpose to this dream/illusion/dvd player school too. And here its pretty hard lessons. Many speak of cycles, as if they remember doing this before. But I don't know how literal the Groundhog Day scenario is, though I use it, it could be a metaphor of course, exept that its quite possibly somewhat literal in that the DVD has a distinct beginning, framework throughout and an ending. But we can change the scenes, color them up our way.

But the nature of Infinity itself means we are always the Many In One. Perceiving consciousness as an individual is a great gift of "becoming".

Love & Light!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Well said, thanks, a star for you!

ET-Man, I do not have any feelings one way or another regarding what I think of you. I am just offering an other point of view. Telling every one to take an umbrella before jumping off the cliff may be meaning well, but the result is not likely desirable.

Do you think... or can you think of an other way for humanity to get around this problem we are faced with, other than just letting things be planned for us? Where is free will here, especially when we don't even understand what we have as choices?

I know, or at least have an idea or two, other than hiding and hoping for the best, about things we can try. Let me know when you are serious and I will share them with you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This is the main focus of almost every religion operating on earth today. The one with the actual truth, is scoffed at and ridiculed by the masses.

The real truth has been edited and re-written by Rome, some 2,000 years ago.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
All will be well if humanity know how to love.

What you may speak of may not happen since it is only one of the possible paths to the future that you may be indication.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Yes my friend, that exact phrase! Thank you for your words, they've helped a lot. I'm frustrated too and wish things would move at a faster rate. I'm told I'm doing an great job, but still much to do, I know I'm loved, very much so. I'm being watched/monitored/visited by negatives, but I'm not afraid as i know i have an army/family behind me nudging/prompting/watching/guiding me every step of the way.

Much Love

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join