It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is all old news. Just do some research for yourself. The OP is just copying ideas and theories that are already out there.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Actually the Universe is Infinite as are we, but we do not walk every path or both sides. Some do go from wrongdoing, and after purging themselves and perhaps in several or many lifetimes, even, eventually start to feel this is enough, and start to realize. But for those who chose to love ,they do not ever need to walk a dark path, for they empathize and love strongly all who are hurt, wounded and victimized and already light candles to them, imagining it as if it was their own child or themselves. Also, they imagine the trauma and great sorrow of waking up as the perpetrator of violence and finding out they harmed others, and want to rush in and spare them, wake them up while there's still time. Even imagining what people must feel like accidentally harming another.

No, we don't need to walk all paths. We just need to chose Love. It empahtizes with all and walks in others moccasins already.

how does one choose the others in this path, if what one sees as a perpurtrator in these things are they then become as one in this "dark" side or if sees as victim, does that assume then that the path will be towards the "light".
the bondings that are given wether they be, light to dark, light to light, dark to dark are given as purpose to those that see and feel these things, all in some degree to achieve a higher purpose and to help in each ones journey throughout this life.
but love won't change all, those who don't allow it and have their free will set on by the opposite can and sometimes drive those into a deeper side of their darkness.
we exist as one to the other, no matter what the conseqences might end up being and cannot really make a difference to any others free will or choices within this relm.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Its a process for those who are waking up, its not one that happens overnight. Often we fail tests and sometimes we just keep on doing it. But, awareness brings us to question everything, who we are, and what is happening. While I said theoretically people could chose right all the time, in practice this doesnt happen. In fact many take quite a few lifetimes to progress. This grass roots test is very hard.

We often reflect on choices afterwards, and start to attempt to pay attention, to be conscious, not to react, for a lot of things happen in reaction, and in following others, the NLP or conditioning and societal norms, or simply not thinkng things through with love. Awareness gives us chances to wake up and strive towards our goodness.

When we connect within to ourselves, HS, or if we're in a religion to the Divine to help us, to remind us, to assist, we will gradually connect the more contemplate and question in our hearts. So its a process, and we can draw our help and daily miracles.

This is true without the bloodlines ruining this for everyone, elevating themselves to some position of darkness they are deluded into thinking is as high the game keepers, when its not, they're just here in the test as we are. Look at the indigenous population of North America, who were free, from this, for over 10,000 years. They had many challenges, many tests, wars, batlles, abuses, they took slaves, all of the same vices, but also, all the same joys, love, compassion, lending a helping hand, cooperation. The test wasn't easy for them either, and many had to become aware in a lifetime of wrong turns and work through changing their paths, others had to come back over and over until this process awakened in them.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A post that I feel to be important having to do with the law of one and Ra material.

reply to post by polarwarrior

Quick note: If anyone has a question for me personally please direct it to me and not Unity_99 since Unity_99 does not represent me even though Unity_99 is on the same page in many ways but for the record we are not the same people so you can expect a different reply. I thought I should add that since some are under the impression that Unity_99 and I are the same person. Thank you!

If you think of the universe as one infinite creator of which you are a part then you are the creator and the creator explores all things which includes the negative path. So while you dont do it personally when speaking from an indinvidual entities point of view, you are part of the all, and the all does explore it. But only when you make very little to no distinction between "me" and "we", but see other beings as otherselfes. Your other self does experience it personally, so a part of you does experience it persoanlly,

Hi Polar Warrior,

First of all where there is no first or all to Infinity I feel that the first stumbling block in our discussion is that you are under the impression/belief like the rest of the law of one subscribers that you are the ONE Creator or a piece of the ONE Creator experiencing and everyone else is a piece of the ONE Creator as well. So basically everyone is you and you are everyone even if that means infinite everyone.

From the infinite/eternal perspective where there is no time going into the future where there is no future you are 1 of the Creators like the rest of everyone among Infinite Others Creators.

If someone cannot comprehend that 1 + 1 equals 2 or that 1 Creator alone in Infinity cannot exist then they simply cannot be helped in further comprehending/understanding the true Infinite One-1 nature of Infinity.

If that is the case, the rest of everything about Infinity will be hard to understand/comprehend for that person when it comes to the fundamental basic concepts/understandings of Infinity.

Infinite Creators existing can be further understood and comprehended if one takes the time to further ponder, meditate , connect and think about it.

The fundamental basic understanding/concept of Infinity shows that if all things are merely fractions of a ONE Creator self/whole or a ONE Creator alone that ONE Creator cannot come back together or exist in Infinity as there must always be something beyond that ONE Creator or Infinity could not exist if there was only ONE Creator. Therefore ONE Creator alone has never existed in the way the Law of One explains it to be.

Eventually I will have better visualizations and a video on this but for now I will use the following to give you an idea of what is meant by the above if you are having a hard time interpreting/understanding it.

Though this short clip is demonstrating the big bang and most here probably agree that the big bang never happened but nevertheless we will use this clip as a demonstration only of an all ONE Creator once put back together and where it stands to the Infinite where there is always more than One-1 infinitely forever and ever never-ending and never forget the Beyond where there is always a Beyond. If there was only a One Creator alone Infinity could not be Infinity being limited to a whole One Creator or All making it finite with beginning and ending, start point and end point.

Focus on the first 2 seconds of this video:
Imagine that this ball of light is Infinite and only ONE Creator existing alone all put back together consisting of everyone being merely fractions of that ONE Creator. What is BEYOND that ONE Creator if it's alone after it's all put back together in it's ONE form?

Supposedly those who believe in Infinity believe it to be just that Infinity or Infinite and never-ending going on forever with a beyond always existing.

If there is only a ONE Creator alone that comes back together or at one period was only ONE Creator alone together existing then this limits Infinity to an ending by placing ALL things back together into ONE. This now means that there's nothing BEYOND that ONE Creator alone but only that ONE Creator limiting Infinity to an ending or whole placed together. Becoming finite with beginning and ending, start point and end point. So what is beyond that whole and all ONE Creator that is supposed to be an Infinite Creator once placed back together?

Infinity cannot exist with limitations and endings.

There is no ALL and there is no WHOLE when it comes to ONE thing coming back together within INFINITY.

INFINITY does not exist if there is a whole or all ONE Creator alone that once existed and comes back together existing again. INFINITY is Infinite never-ending and must always have a beyond where there is no all or whole.

When a person refers to a ONE connection between all things there is truth as all things have a connection but there are Infinite ONE-1 and Infinite ONE-1 Creators that go on Forever and Ever never-ending to Infinity & Beyond!

There is never a ONE Creator alone existing as that is an impossibility within INFINITY where there must always be Infinite and beyond or INFINITY could not be Infinity and would be limited/finite with beginning and ending, start point and end point.

Here is another food for thought video that may help some to think a little deeper where there is no deep.

You are not the murderers in the world and they are not you.

The murderers in the world were not given a mission to carry out acts of murder and they are not under anyone's order or control but they are doing it through their own freewill/agency choice.

I'm not referring to non-terrestrial entities but people on earth humans (according to one's understanding/definition of the word human) just like you are.

There are planets/existences/realms/channels/stations (Label/define/call them what you will, merely words for humans to better understand/comprehend something) that exist within duality existences where there is no evil among those experiencing as they are in more loving/utopia states of existence (though on a different level depending on what one's definition of utopia is) however duality remains in such existences where there still is a night and day with pain, emotions, sickness, mortality still remains with birth and death. Pain from injuries, emotions that come along with duality existences and so on but there is no evil performed, however freewill choice/agency remains and there is also a mutual understanding (as those experiencing such existences are on a higher level of awareness) that if one goes against their unity of Love in that existence they cannot remain and will be transferred or detained going against the Love nature of that existence. A mutual understanding that all understand and abide by and the souls/spirits of such existences are on a higher level of awareness/spirituality, a greater level of understanding clearly knowing that Evil is not Good and Hate is not Love, understanding that Love brings happiness/joy and Evil brings sadness/sorrow. If those experiencing such existence did not understand such things they would not be in such existences unless they previously chose Love and Goodness in which they did and continue to live in Love and Goodness out of their own freewill/agency choice that will always infinitely remain.

EVIL acts are not required and do not need to exist within duality existences and if one can bend/wrap their finite/temporal mind around it Infinite utopia existences within this infinite universe alone where there is no alone because beyond this infinite universe there are infinite other universes and other infinite existences/realms/channels/stations (Call them what you will) far beyond what a universe is from the finite/temporal perspective that could never be comprehended/understood unless experienced.

Ok I think your beginning to see. So hate has to exist for there to be the comparative opposite. Hence it is the evil which makes you seem good.

First of all where there is no first from the infinite/eternal perspective I updated the easily to be misunderstood/misinterpreted statement that was followed by the next sentences showing that it's the choices of opposition one to another that must be available and always be available/exist in duality existences due to freewill as freewill accompanies choices to choose one thing from the other.

Here it is again to make it easier to understand.

In duality existences both Love and Hate MUST exist as choices that can be made or it would not be duality.

If you were to read the next few sentences underneath the above statement putting it together it clears it up even more.

Here you go:

In duality, choices of opposition must exist and be available to one through freewill/choices/agency.

Doing good to others on one hand is a choice through helping, caring, sharing, giving, loving and so on.

Dong evil to others on the other hand is a choice such as abuse, rape, stealing, using, torchering, abusing and so on.

You cannot eliminate evil, so why dont you use it to learn?

What do you recommend or suggest?

Should one go out and see what it's like to pick up a hitchhiker take them to the woods and do some horrible acts on them just to experience what it's like?

Should one secretly rape and murder someone just for fun to have added experiences in this All is good, All is Love existence?

When one drives a car those with a license and knowledge to drive they usually already know the rules and regulations on what to do and how to drive. If a person does not hit the breaks in time when a car slows down in front of them they know that the consequences to their actions may cause a fender bender or possibly worse. If someone runs a red light they are also taking a risk at getting hit or causing an accident. If someone falls asleep on the wheel while driving chances are they will get into an accident (According to human understanding/definition of the word accident) depending on if that driver is alone when it happens or how it plays out. Clearly driving on the wrong side of the freeway is a much greater risk.

When a child learns how to walk for a first time they have a tendency to fall in the learning process but once they learn how to walk it's rare that they will ever fall again. There is no need for that child to fall over and over once they learn how to walk. When a person learns that sticking their hand in a fire or on a hot stove burns they usually learn their lesson and realize that sticking their hand in a fire or on a hot stove is not the best thing to do. When someone realizes what gravity does (According to the human understanding/definition of gravity) they realize that if they jump off something high like a building or rooftop they can fall and hurt themselves. In learning about gravity the very large majority of people on earth never jump off a high rise building to fall.

All decisions/choices/actions have a consequence to action so doing things to others have consequences.

Abusing, raping, torturing, killing others comes with a consequence.

Some who have committed such acts may have not yet received the consequences to their actions just yet in this temporal existence but it always will eventually come. Some perhaps are beyond having any conscience or guilt as they have done such acts for longer periods or perhaps they believe such evil acts to be only good acts and love doing the right things. Some have been doing things to others secretly in private and continue to get away with such things. Serial killers, Mafia or Gangsters that have killed enough people to the point where it perhaps doesn't affect them as much anymore without conscience or guilt comes to mind.

Are you suggesting the organized religions have the truth?

The majority of religions clearly understand Evil from Good and Love from Hate.

The majority of religions understand some of those fundamental basic truths that Evil is not Good and Love is not Hate.

If I was to take a guess at it according to the information available, the law of one way of thinking falls into the 0.01% category if that.

Murdering, raping, torturing, abusing is not GOOD but EVIL.

Do you have children, sisters, brothers or parents still alive?

Is it OK if someone came over and rapes, tortures and kills them?

Do you feel good about that?

Would you stand by and just accept it with open arms?

Is it OK if I kill my children and family?

Could you do that to your own family and is it OK?

Now your just giving your manilpulation away. Read my post to you on the other page, an answer to the questions would be better than this constant repitition of the same old tired points, I assume that you cannot answer or do not like the answers.

I've answered most of the questions that you've previously asked in the previous posts but perhaps you've missed the answers. I feel that you are either skimming through the posts or you are misunderstanding/misinterpreting them.

I also pick and choose who and what I reply to and that is my freewill. I genuinely believe you mean well Polar Warrior but I can see that you have really taken some of this to heart and you should because it has everything to do with where you go after this life.

Are you a loving person or do you consider yourself to be a loving person?

If so what is Love to you if you consider Hate to be Love or Evil and Good to be the same?

Are you loving someone by hurting, torturing and killing them?

Is Love doing Evil to others for you?

Are you Loving someone by raping and abusing them?

Is that Love for you?

It's the ACTIONS of people that have everything to do with what LOVE is and what EVIL is.

Evil acts are murdering, raping, torturing and hurting others and so on.

Do you believe that all of the murders, rapists and abusive people out there some of which are locked up behind bars in prisons were all called by the Designers/Creators and chosen to commit such acts upon humanity?

Polarity just is that polarity and exists.
Oppositions are just that oppositions and exist.

It's the CHOICES one makes and the ACTIONS one makes that count.

btw nobody is misinterpreting pos with neg as you keep saying.

I would hope not since those really are as clear as NIGHT and DAY and are the most basic fundamental understandings/concepts of duality in this existence.

If you want to believe that the positive side of a battery is negative or the positive side is the same as the negative both being only POSITIVE that is your freewill and choice.

Polarity is naturally part of the system of duality but polarity is not EVIL and DARK is not EVIL it's the actions of someone that is EVIL.

We know they are polar opposites, but like to embrace the creation as a whole,

So does the Infinite Family Of Light embrace the system having unconditional Love for all infinite one-1 souls but having Love for all infinite one-1 souls does not mean having Love for evil acts but Unconditional Love for those souls that are temporally lost and experiencing an evil lifestyle headed in the wrong direction. The Eternal Family of Light only wishes/hopes/desires the best for such souls and does their best to help/assist and guide/call them back to the Love side. If you do not understand some of this yet then you have clearly not read the previous posts carefully and if you have then you have simply misinterpreted them and not understood.

th it is limited perception and our own polarization which leads to the bias of "imperfection", in the scope of the all, all is perfect.

If you believe that all things in this duality existence are perfect then you are living in your own dream world.

You do not understand the picture of infinity Polar Warrior, one can barely even touch upon the basic fundamental understandings/concepts of Infinity due to limitations in vocabulary/explanations/visualizations of Infinity.

Nobody can see the whole infinite picture where there is no whole and especially being temporal finite/mortal with finite/limited understanding/comprehension.

TPTB are showing us what not to be, how not to live on a planet.

That is the very point Polarwarrior and it's nice to see you agree for once that committing murder, rape and evil acts are as you put it how not to be or how not to live.

With this understanding that there is a how not to be and how not to live way in other words a right way from a wrong way we do come to agreement that living in the Right way or Love way is the way one should live their life if they plan on going to a higher state of existence that is full of Love and Good things where there is no higher but infinite/eternal. Of course everyone in duality experiences pain, suffering, sorrow, misery, sickness, and all those hardships/tribulations/trials in life that are oppositions to happiness, joy and so on but that does not mean one must go out and rape, torture or murder people to get the point of what it would feel like and learn their lesson of how such acts would affect another. The lessons are learned by everyone born into duality through experiences such as birth, pain, illness, suffering, weakness and death. There's no need for one to commit evil acts but as we can see many out there do because of freewill choice/agency that cannot be taken away from the finite/mortal time being and must exist in duality existences having choices of opposition one to another.

I already said this in the other thread.

I've read other threads you've posted on. Continuing with this thread just might help bring some infinite understandings to light your way which is a freeway and infinite one-1 way because you are doing it your way and if you think you have learned the tiniest particle about infinity where there is no tiny from simple OBE/Dream-state experiences think again oh yes way where there are infinite one-1 ways.

Furthermore duality would only exist in choice and not action if nobody chose negative action.

Very good, that is exactly the point and you have stated it beautifully that duality still remains even when nobody chooses negative actions but the actions and freewill choices of others to perform such negative actions still remain. As previously stated there are infinite worlds/realms/channels/existences (Call them what you will) within duality that would be considered utopia existences where only the choices to do evil remain but there is no evil performed if one can bend/wrap their mind around it.

There are planets/existences/realms/channels/stations (Label/define/call them what you will, merely words for humans to better understand/comprehend something) that exist within duality existences where there is no evil among those experiencing as they are in more loving/utopia states of existence (though on a different level depending on what one's definition of utopia is) however duality remains in such existences where there still is a night and day with pain, emotions, sickness, mortality still remains with birth and death. Pain from injuries, emotions that come along with duality existences and so on but there is no evil performed, however freewill choice/agency remains and there is also a mutual understanding (as those experiencing such existences are on a higher level of awareness) that if one goes against their unity of Love in that existence they cannot remain and will be transferred or detained going against the Love nature of that existence. A mutual understanding that all understand and abide by and the souls/spirits of such existences are on a higher level of awareness/spirituality, a greater level of understanding clearly knowing that Evil is not Good and Hate is not Love, understanding that Love brings happiness/joy and Evil brings sadness/sorrow. If those experiencing such existence did not understand such things they would not be in such existences unless they previously chose Love and Goodness in which they did and continue to live in Love and Goodness out of their own freewill/agency choice that will always infinitely remain.

EVIL acts are not required and do not need to exist within duality existences and if one can bend/wrap their finite/temporal mind around it Infinite utopia existences within this infinite universe alone where there is no alone because beyond this infinite universe there are infinite other universes and other infinite existences/realms/channels/stations (Call them what you will) far beyond what a universe is from the finite/temporal perspective that could never be comprehended/understood unless experienced.

Do you think the only way for negatives to pass the school and get back home to oneness is to jump over to your positive side????

The only way anyone on this planet experiencing will make it to Love existences is through their own freewill choices/actions and they will not make it to Love existences through murdering, raping, torturing, abusing and so on.

This does not mean they will never make it to such existences as there are infinite amounts of time where time does not exist only infinite perceptions of time according to the finite, temporal time being experiencing. This only means within earth's temporal existence if one chooses the path of murdering, raping, torturing, abusing and so on they are on that path to such existences where they will reap what they sow according to their own freewill choices/actions based on how they lived their life on earth's reality/existence/school/test (Call it what you will) but the Infinite/Eternal Family Of Light is always there with open arms and unconditional Love and understanding and will always be there to further assist those experiencing sadness, sorrow and painful existences. We love them and they are part of the Infinite/Eternal Family of Light and always will be and eventually everyone makes it to the beyond utopia existences and beyond outside of time where Dreams DO come true and there's only a perfect shared unity and love, there is no pain, there is no sorrow and there is no death, there is no duality and all things are in a perfect state of existence with happiness, love, joy, bliss and beyond all human understanding/indescribable/incomprehensible eternal/magical and beyond.

They must become more evil, ie. they must polarize further to the negative in order to pass their requirments for the negative path home.

Let's definite home now shall we?

Are you referring to a place where they will suffer and experience pain, torcher and misery?

Those who commit evil acts against others and murder, rape, torture and so on are headed to negative existences.

Is that what you call home?

Those who have committed such evil acts do not go to the same places as those who did not commit such evil acts but instead lived their life to the best of their ability with every effort to live in Love making the good decisions with caring, sharing, giving and helping others and so on.

Do you choose the other state of existence with misery, pain, torture where those who commit such evil acts go?

Or do you want to make it to existences where there is a unity of love with higher awareness and a mutual understanding shared among everyone experiencing such existences where there is no evil acts, murders, rapes, wars and bloodshed to be found?

All souls have freewill experiencing and they are making their own choices on how to live their lives, there are no excuses and everyone is ultimately deciding for themselves where they head to after this temporal life/experience/existence based on their own freewill choices/actions. They are choosing where they go in the after life state of existence based on how they lived their lives and they will reap what they sow according to the eternal law of consequence to actions based on their freewill/agency choices/decisions and actions on earths temporal experience/existence/school (Call it what you will.)

It is not nescassary for you to understand what the negatives need to do to advance spiritually.

Respectfully according to the law of one belief what does it matter what anyone does if All Is Good and All Is Love? What does it matter what anyone does? Everyone could shoot each other or shoot themselves or just do anything they want because according to such a belief where there is no right from wrong and All Is Good and All Is Love everyone goes home to a perfect Love state of existence regardless of their actions or what they do is this correct?

Or is there even such a thing as correct and incorrect?

According to such a belief everything is correct already or All is Good and All is Love so why should one even ask the question if something is correct or incorrect, right or wrong if All is Perfect, All is Good and All is Love?

This could have lead you to naively think they must choose your path of love and light becuase its the one you know will get you out of the school.

WISELY not Naively and those who choose to live their lives based on Love and helping others and doing good things are headed in the Love/Goodness and Right direction and will make it to the Love and Good places not the other one's where souls will reap what they sow according to their actions based on how they lived their lives and how they treated others.

“What you do unto others you have only done unto yourself.”

There is truth found in the above statement where there is no above coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.

Do not misinterpret what is meant by the above where there is no above in thinking that the others are you and you are the others but this is to say that those same pains, suffering, inflictions and torturous brutal horrible acts one caused others in whatever evil acts they did will come back upon them and they will experience what they went through in one form or another equal to what they went through as a just consequence to their actions. One truly gets what they sow according to the eternal law of consequence to action based on freewill and individuality which is the greatest infinite gift that all One-1 eternal souls will always have where there is no all but infinite One-1 that can never be taken away to Infinity and Beyond!

They actually need to become more evil in order to graduate from duality.

Graduate into what state of existence is the question?

Are you referring to graduating into negative hellish states of existence that one might consider to be paradise/utopia existences for them because of their interpretation/belief they have that evil is good and
torture is fun with murder, rape and hellish types of experiences that are only really FOR THEM heavenly/paradise/utopia states of existences to those who believe in such a thing, is this what you consider to be home and graduation?

Are you afraid of the destruction of your soul or higher self or soul group whatever you want to call it? If this were possible, if you were faced with this prospect would you feel fear?

Anyone with knowledge in their possession, comprehension and understanding of the Infinite one-1 truth already knows that nothing can infinitely be destroyed as one only experiences a temporal death according to the temporal vessel/body/vehicle and FEAR is not a factor for those that already know/understand that NOTHING can change this as they have always existed and will always exist in one form/body or another.

Terminations of the soul cannot exist but due to the infinite/eternal freewill of the infinite one-1 there are infinite requests transformations of one body/consciousness to another which is a possibility but nothing seizes to exist forever. To answer your question pretending that what if yes something could terminate my eternal soul and I was faced into such a situation I would smile with no fear and if I had to sacrifice my eternal existence/soul for another or others I would happily do so with a smile because I already know deep down within that even if someone was to convince me that this is it and it's all over and they are going to terminate my spirit/soul forever that from my understanding of the Infinite One-1 I would already know that I would live on and never infinitely seize to exist in one form/body or another. Nobody can take away that infinite one-1 freewill and we choose to live forever and therefore we are and have always.

The fundamental basic understandings/concepts of Infinity and the Beyond is not my own knowledge to claim or keep but the Infinite One-1 knowledge that has always existed and will always exist and yes I can make that statement because I have been, seen and know.

A final question for you Polar Warrior.

Out of all the things I've shared so far what do you believe to be incorrect?

What is wrong with what I've shared and what is right if anything?

Please further explain!

Sincerely,
Respectfully,
Always with Love!
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thank your for the most interesting and enjoyable post. If you would be so kind as to answer a question or two from me, I would be most appreciative. What of the Wanderer's...those soul's who incarnated upon this planet to aid mankind? At what point will they be able to go home to their dimension or planet of origin? How will this be accomplished...death process, beamed up or picked up by craft? Thank you!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What if there is one Creator for each Universe? Then you as a being would have something to progress to spiritually. Perhaps after trillions of years of lessons, you finally get it and will be assigned your own new Universe to create in. A gamma ray burst is detected once a day and thats with our current systems. There could be more. A gamma ray burst as you are no doubt aware occurs during a hypernova when a star 100 times larger than our Sun explodes. The latter creates a black hole. So what precisely is a black hole? Is it a conduit to another universe? If so, this would mean scientifically that there are billions of other universes. Not that some of us don't already feel that this is true and know it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi ET Man. Just wanted to say I´ve been following your posts. Very intersting. I have not read them all yet but I´m working on it (many pages here).

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Concerning some misunderstanding with the law of one. It is very wise to study it once more, yet i would like to define a basic concept of one infinite creator.

According to the Ra material there is no One Creator.

There is an infinity, infinity is not focused and not differentiated. Infinity then becomes self aware that it is. When infinity becomes self aware it realizes, that it has to research and know itself, for it is aware that it is.

From that concept of self aware infinity one infinite creator is potentialized, for infinity desires to feel itself. One infinite creator is everything in infinity potentialized. In order realize everything infinite creator has to manifest/create nothing which in itself is space and has everything in existance in potentialized non manifested thought.

One infinite creator in itself is the focus of reasonable infinity-thought into reasonable energy-thought which may be called love.

Now, according to Ra One infinite creator has three main distortions.
The first distortion is free will. This distortion in intself is as infinite as one infinite creator is. This in itself lays the foundation of the paradoxal infinite individuality of one infinite creator, i.e. separation. This makes sure that everything of one infinite creator is individualized and forever will be as one infinite creator feels itself infinitely, for it is infinite.
Everything would not be infinitely individualized if everything were not one infinite creator.

The second distortion is the focus of free will which is love. Love is the main co-creator of different creations in our existance. Love is infinite as one infinite creator is and desires to infinitely know itself, that is why the creation is infinite as it is.

The third distortion is light which may be used as a foundation for the creation of different illusory patterns/densities.

You see there is no One creator which creates everything, there is One infinite creator that focuses its awarenes on infinite ammounts of it's individualized parts in order to feel itself as it is. This intself makes every separated entity the one infinite creator, every separate thing on our planet is the potentialized one infinite creator, because we are all one infinite creator, for one infinite creators is us and everything.

On a basic level of understanding,however, there is infinite ammount of individualized Creators/Designers, which infinitely create/design everything, yet it is important to add that you are also one of them.

Just to make things clear a little bit...

Love and Peace.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by dryadlover]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
reply to post by ET_MAN

Right and wrong. Here's a sample of what wrong wreaks. This is based on discarnate accounts of an illusory world called 'Winterland' (as opposed to 'Summerland'), from a book 'Living On' by Paul Beard. In this world, the setting a man or woman finds him/herself in reflects the reality of their internal state :

'To enter these areas fills rescuers with a deep sense of distress ; these helpers, sensitive men and women, can themselves become affected and drawn into some of the negative emotions they seek to lift from others, and if they remain too long in this area, can be temporarily overcome by them. For the price to be paid in order to reach these minds is to lower their own consciousness and concepts to a level acceptable to and capable of being understood by those they hope to rescue. EVIL IS POWERFUL AT ITS OWN LEVEL and clearly a rescuer needs sterner qualities than those of a self-congratulatory do-gooder...'

And

'The Shadowland is a very real place indeed ; a gloomy murk covers it to which one has to become accustomed ; squalid dwellings inhabited by unhappy tormented beings who jeer and mock and pursue their warped existences, poor souls living in hatred and rebellion, sometimes in apathy and with a fierce denial that there is any other state of existence.'

As someone said 'Later never exists'.
So, whoever you are, get yourself straight now.

note : there is nothing personal in this post, apart from to say what evil reaps.

mclinking

Hi Mclinking,

Thank you for sharing that and it reminds me of a few parts of the movie What Dreams May Come and there are truths to be found in various ways to certain levels/degrees.

Scene #1 is where Robin Williams finds out his wife just committed suicide and that those who take their own life suffer consequences for taking their life but this also depends on the circumstance/situation as many suicides are done for different reasons and are always based on that specific situation/circumstance/reason of why a person took their own life.

Scene #1

Scene #2

I will take a direct quote now from Mclinking's post as this is very similar to What Dreams May Come and if Robin Williams (according to the movie of course) stays too long in that negative environment trying to bring back his wife from the state of existence she's in after committing suicide it will overcome him and he will also be stuck in that existence until he finds a way out.

Quote: " This is based on discarnate accounts of an illusory world called 'Winterland' (as opposed to 'Summerland'), from a book 'Living On' by Paul Beard. In this world, the setting a man or woman finds him/herself in reflects the reality of their internal state :

'To enter these areas fills rescuers with a deep sense of distress ; these helpers, sensitive men and women, can themselves become affected and drawn into some of the negative emotions they seek to lift from others, and if they remain too long in this area, can be temporarily overcome by them. For the price to be paid in order to reach these minds is to lower their own consciousness and concepts to a level acceptable to and capable of being understood by those they hope to rescue. EVIL IS POWERFUL AT ITS OWN LEVEL and clearly a rescuer needs sterner qualities than those of a self-congratulatory do-gooder..."

Best Wishes,
Best Dreams,
ALWAYS!

Scene #3

This Scene of What Dreams May Come is similar in various ways to certain levels/degrees to the outside of this duality universe in the BEYOND and someday everyone-1 can make it there through eternal progression where DREAMS do come TRUE and there is only ONE ETERNAL DAY!

There is no death,
There is no pain,
There is no sorrow,
Only Happiness, Joy and beyond all comprehension FUN (that's right FUN is always FUN
) and such existences are indescribable/incomprehensible.

Imagine anything that one-1 can possibly create in one-1's imagination/mind can exist and one-1 can create that existence and experience it. Even the finite/temporal mind can only come up with so many things to create/imagine/dream/design. One-1 can only imagine what one-1 can dream/create/design when one-1 receives more awareness and remembers who and what they truly are far beyond a simple 70-80 years of human perception/awareness/memory on earth.

Think Thousands, Millions, Billions, Trillions and Zillions of years.

Think INFINITY & BEYOND!

DREAM A DREAM!

Scene #3

BEST DREAMS!

[edit on 4-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

This is all old news.

Hi Bakednutz,

I'm sure the earth change message is not only old news but ancient news to many ancient civilizations that underwent periodic cyclic events around the world and the original message of this thread was to further discuss earth changes with intention to bring more awareness on the subject.

Just do some research for yourself. The OP is just copying ideas and theories that are already out there.

Most of what I've shared in this thread comes from my own personal knowledge attained from off world experiences and a near death experience.

I've never researched or studied infinity from temporal books of earth and I've never read the many theories out there that exist including most of Einstein's material. You could ask me for example what the theory of relativity is and I couldn't really tell you unless you explained it to me then maybe I can jump in and give my infinite two cents worth where there is no two but infinite one-1.

But I have read some of Einsteins quotes (some of which I can relate with - others that I can't) and browsed some things out of curiosity. The understandings/ knowledge of Infinity and the beyond for me personally was attained from extraordinary experiences and sometimes I will find material and use it to better explain or describe something in analogy or metaphor.

At the end of the day where there is no end nobody has to believe a word that I've shared of my own freewill/choice with intentions on only assisting/helping people and everyone-1 has their own freewill/agency which is the greatest gift of all gifts being a freewill-way with individuality - free to choose what one-1 believes and free to do what one-1 chooses.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Thank your for the most interesting and enjoyable post. If you would be so kind as to answer a question or two from me, I would be most appreciative. What of the Wanderer's...those soul's who incarnated upon this planet to aid mankind? At what point will they be able to go home to their dimension or planet of origin?

Hi Klaatumagnum,

Upon leaving the flesh such are given choices/options and most have already pre-decided --- those who chose to come and incarnate into duality temporal earth life/school existences in order to help family members and/or aid mankind. Some may choose to continue assisting/aiding while others may feel the need to move on if they've accomplished what they were set out to do and feel content. Everything of course based on freewill/agency and consequence to actions according to duality existences such as earth.

How will this be accomplished...death process, beamed up or picked up by craft? Thank you!

I like the sound of beam me up Scotty!

It can happen in many various ways for those type of souls who are on a different level and/or voluntary basis. All of the above and other ways as well but the most typical/common way is through leaving the body/flesh/vehicle. Either way however one-1 chooses to go or is taken off the planet the body/vessel/vehicle suit must in most cases must go or a translation/transformation/change to the body/vessel/vehicle must occur in order for it to be compatible/capable of existing in it's new (environment) dimension/channel/existence/station (Call it what you will) most leave the vehicle behind and take up a new light ferrari!

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Hi Klaatumagnum,

What if there is one Creator for each Universe?

Now your getting somewhere where there is no some or where and it's a good exercise to start thinking about this kind of stuff as it opens up a lot of new ground that most have never really thought about yet or even considered.

Then you as a being would have something to progress to spiritually. Perhaps after trillions of years of lessons, you finally get it and will be assigned your own new Universe to create in.

It's a thought!

A gamma ray burst is detected once a day and thats with our current systems. There could be more. A gamma ray burst as you are no doubt aware occurs during a hypernova when a star 100 times larger than our Sun explodes. The latter creates a black hole. So what precisely is a black hole? Is it a conduit to another universe?

(Metaphorically speaking)
Think Recycle Bin/The Flusher/Reformat.

If so, this would mean scientifically that there are billions of other universes. Not that some of us don't already feel that this is true and know it.

Most are unaware of the incoming/outgoing energy/information exchange cables/light holes that can be found everywhere if one-1 could only bend/wrap their mind around it and perceive it yet the finite/temporal/body/vehicle/mind ---> TIME being is temporarily locked into it's current station/reality of existence.

Best Dreams!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sooo are you not going to answer my question a page or two back?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

It's all very exciting isn't it? It is extremely hard to wrap one's human brain around it all though. In synopsis anything and everything is possible and where we place our thoughts, our power of intention, that's where we will end up, and/or progress to. (If you think about it hard enough that's where you will end up). I just want to get out of here. It is a Beautiful planet, but it's time to go home. My mission is done and I'm just waiting for some transition. I've been told that it is to be soon for several months now. It is so frustrating because things move so slow in the 3D. I getting very tired of having to do things physically. One should just have to think it and it is so. So what seems like an eternity in 3D could be a flash, a blink of an eye in another dimension or Universe. I must be patient, sit back and enjoy the show so to speak. Thank you again for responding.

I acknowledge the divinity in you all.
(Namaste)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi ET_MAN

Thanks for the thread, it is extremely enlightening.

Could you please answer some questions i have.

Those that chose/volunteered to incarnate here to help their brothers and sisters through the changes ahead. Have they come from a different dimension? Or the same dimension/level of existence we're in but just a different time/space/place? If from a higher dimension, does that mean that they have already learnt the lessons needed to pass the tests of this existence? Does karmic law/law of consequence to action still apply to them? Did they still chose lessons to learn here, or do they as one member has tagged/labelled/titled them, just wander through until the time is right?

Are some peoples DNA pre-encoded to awaken at a certain time, or detonate to spark a change at the cellular level so they can enter/transmit into the 'new (environment)' or dimension/vibrational state? Is this what you mean by 'transformation of the body/vessel'?

When a ET/soul/spirit walks into host body(a walk in), do they keep/retain their memories/interdimensional consciousness? And the host body, do they keep that persons memories/traits/personalities?

This planetary body/celestial object/brown dwarf that's heading our way, along with the cataclysmic events/pole shift etc. Will it be the cause of the dimensional shift because it will be entering earths personal space and therefore disrupt the sensitive nature and relationships of celestial body's, changing the actual vibrations that will change every level of reality?

Also you use the word 'LIGHT' a lot. I was wondering if you could elaborate/define/describe its meaning to you. As i'm sure you don't mean it in the conventional sense.

I have many more questions, but i'll leave it at that, i understand if you don't answer them all as i'm sure i could find the answers within the thread, it's just that it would take about a week to do so! Thanks in advance.

Much Love

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

Outstanding! I really resonate with your post. Does the Infinite Creator experience itself via each inividual point ( individual Being, et cetera)simultaniously? Thank you! Love & Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

Great questions! I'm anxious to hear the answer's too!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Most of what I've shared in this thread comes from my own personal knowledge attained from off world experiences and a near death experience.

You have been set up....ET Man.

The reason is plain. Dis info is the order of the day, in order to confuse, distract and control the masses of humanity.

In the end, not many souls get out in tact. You can postulate all you want, but the only way to change the inevitable result is to have information you can trust the source of. Off world and near death are just buzz words to make a person sound important.

There seems to be a strong "self importance" program in operation here. Hey, don't feel bad, we all get that one!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Do you not feel what is in his words? He is speaking from Beyond. That was evident from the beginning of his thread when he began to discuss the metaphysics, and share what he knew from his nde's and experiences and directly from his memories since childhood, for he chose to come in with memories intact. Its not only about finding our way home but becoming individuals as unique as snowflakes forever, in this 3D, but when you come into help, you do things your way.

The truth and light shines in his words, they drew me immediately and activated all the nudges, the diamonds I'd found it all led to my own strong connection to my Source/Self, and many memories and connections. Those who are close and listening in their hearts can feel truth, and this is to encourage all to go within and take these questions into the serenity of your heart and seek answers and connection to yourself, not through the mind and beliefs but through intuition and feeling in zen mind.

The very nature of the universe, in quantum theory and the hollographic illuision that surounds us leads to logical conclusions in how this works, as discussed in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

"Many others have come a great distance to help assist with these events as they unfold."

The many others you speak of are not logging into ATS to string people along. Those 'beings' who are here to aid will make their presence known if and when there is a need. There is no need to post all this information, again. It can be seen all over the internet for those who are 'awake' to find out. People will make subconscious choices to be where they are supposed to be, and those who are here to help will be where they're supposed to be to aid, if that is what is necessary.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join