It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
E.T man you're a HOAXER, stop telling this people that the world is goin to end because it isnt. Why in the hell would the governement not tell us about this? You need to stop, until you can tell me that the world is goin to end then, i'd believe you, but right now you're wasting 166 x pages and energy writing just pure bull#. Until you can prove to ur a an alien, if you can prove to me you know the the future, if you can prove to me that world is goin to end then ill kiss you feet. All these words and pictures is not goin to convince that the wolrd is goin to end, there's no evidence. Show me real evidence

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I am not upset or mad, just disapointed in the number of people who understand our situation, and your making light of facts is a sad reminder of how few will ever get out with their soul in tact.

You people don't seem to get it, it is your soul conciousness unit that is under attack(being milked).

Some of us DO get it. Some of us sense the truth of what's going on. It's hard to explain all that to people who don't want to give up what they have or see beyond what they know.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Symbiosis]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
E.T man you're a HOAXER, stop telling this people that the world is goin to end because it isnt. ... Show me real evidence

ET_Man never said the world was going to end. What he said is that it is going to change in a BIG way. He has shown you videos of enough information to make your own conclusions about it. How you choose to digest/disect that information is solely your choice. No one is saying you MUST agree with any of it. It is merely being shared so that IF people choose they can prepare themselves, mentally and physically for for what's coming.

As far as the government telling everyone, IF they know - which I'm sure they do, they're NOT going to want all the people on this planet freaking out. That would cause more death and chaos than you know. Think about it for a moment.... IF EVERYONE on this planet were planning for a HUGE change come next year, what would they ALL be doing right now? You would see mass hysteria and desparation on a scale never EVER seen before and there would be very little way to keep things from spinning out of control.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiosis

I am wondering about the people who end up shutting themselves down deep into those places like the Denver Airport or other hideyholes some of them have dug out....I get a feeling that some who go into those places won't necessarily be living as they think. It was said they will only be letting certain people in there, not suprising, but the ones who are allowed in....some of them don't know what they're in for? Just a feeling I have had for a long time so I thought I'd ask.

The curtains going to lift for them as well. They just don't know it, and under the masks they have worn they are light too. Its going to be a very hard thing to deal with, what has been done and its my wish to spare them some of this by them waking up themselves and starting to attempt to make ammends before "no time". This is my wish for them:

Era/After Time

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

if these dates were given, then why don't you put your faith in them.
wouldn't someone who gets these messages believe in them as a whole, and not just parts that seem to go with the flow.

either the message is true as a whole or not at all.
sure it's always better off to be prepared, but how can anyone believe these messages given when those who see or hear them don't believe in them themselves or keep changing their ideas about what they all mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy

I simply chose to shift my emphasis from a received 'date'. I never wrote about 'losing faith' in anything. October 2011 is irrelevant to me at this point whether it proves true or not. I am ready to deal with Earth changes/exit this Earth right now. Preparation AT THIS VERY MOMENT, spiritually, mentally and physically (in that order) and living our lives in the 'light' of love is the key and primary focus of the wider message. This IS relevant.

Nothing should ever be taken as 'a whole truth'. Question everything, always seek and look within for your answers/confirmations. I am not 'asking' you or anybody else to believe one word of my truth. Faithfully seek and YOUR TRUTH will be given to you with the Grace of the Creator.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The passage within the Final Author's note has been edited, as I feel it is contributing to confusion and distracting from the more essential wider message.

I will reiterate that what I believe and have faith in has no bearing on your path. Only 'your' truth is relevant to you. Yes I have shared what I have received. And for very good reason. I can only strongly emphasise that those reasons will become apparant sooner rather than later. And I can only hope people are prepared on every level, sooner rather than later. I have firm faith though that everything will 'play out' as it should.

In reference to my site and message, I will not even say take it or leave it. I will only encourage people to seek, seek, seek--keep on seeking to awaken/develop connection with the Source, the One. Follow your inner guidance and look deeper within than you ever have before for truth in love and light. Peace.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Holy# #ing # man... I've had a REALLY horrible feeling as of late, like nothing of the normal. The past 2 days, I've been sleeping a lot and having lots of weird feelings about other things i cannot explain. I don't know, like my animal senses are kicking in, you know how animals run away from natural phenomenons? Just like that. This is crazy too, I've never heard of this airport deal before. Thanks a lot, i will be keeping an eye on this thread.
I also hear about another one of these in Texas? Maybe, the wealthy will use it as pure nuclear protection?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by drkid]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Please also tell us how a brown dwarf star will stop the spin of the earth which you have also said will happen, and how parts of America wont be affected by this or a pole reversal yet other contries will.

I suggest you do a web search on Nemesis. It is factual, it is coming. Probably on the other side of the sun for now. It is in orbit around the sun, on a 3,600 yr orbit. Last time, Noah's Flood, previous orbit~the Exodus. It just misses the earth, and we will again go into a 360 day orbit, like we were before (the reason for a 360 degree circle). In it's wake are all kinds of flotsam from its' journey into deep space. We will enter that wake after it's passage, resulting in a world wide firestorm of falling 'asteroids' on fire. Raining fire as described in Revelation. The gravity from that dwarf star is currently causing the solar weather to fluctuate, resulting in the Earth weather changes. Earthquakes, and other phenomenon are apparently from increased 'gravity' in the sense that it is currently understood. This is happening precisely at the time that the Church Age appears to have ended in 1988, and the Chosen Ones are being called out, or driven out, of the churches. (A good way to tell if someone is REALLY a Christian? Do they stay in churches?) I have witnessed inCREDIBLE evil in the pastors and/or staff of multiple churches. I was shocked. So far as even perjury in American courts, to maintain their veneer of 'godliness'. No restraining influence of the Holy Spirit anymore, rapture not withstanding. Black and white, good or evil. No grey anymore. It is said that Nemesis is visible from the lower longitude with a welders faceguard. Next to the sun. Don't know if true, have not checked. Ifn' our ET Man is a hoax, he is pretty well informed of Nemesis, and it's stunning effects forthwith.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Also, I forgot to address your q about locations. Many think that the US is Mystery Babylon, and that America will be utterly destroyed in one hour by Russia and China. Others, such as moi, that it is only Washington DC. Personally, for now I am headed to Ecuador, and expect to go to Jordan when all hell breaks loose. The Bible says that the Chosen will be kept safe there thru all this.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

What about the galactic plane? Wouldn't that increase the intensity of the magnets? If you haven't personally looked at it through a telescope how do you know it is real, excluding what you have read, or possibly experienced during a dreamlike state? How can you tell me without absolute proof that anything we see in the sky is real beyond the symbols possibly creating them in our mind? Or that your mind isn't creating these occurrences because of some destructive force that have dwelling within your mind causing us to experience this? Mybe the war raging on within each of us is the cause of such a mind manifestation. Mybe the hidden conscious is conflicting with the visible masculine to create balance and the only way to do that is to get its attention. If we openly accept it, it being the unseen, then mybe we can lessen the impact.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Why in the hell would the governement not tell us about this?

Because the whole system would break down. Whats the point of going to work when you know you only have a few more years to live? There would be no point. Once the economy crashes, it will take everything civilized with it.

We are all benefiting from people believing there are no changes coming. Thanks to them, you still have money, somewhere to shop and entertainment to watch.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Two members of the search team that claims to have found Noah’s Ark on Mount Ararat in Turkey responded to skepticism by saying that there is no plausible explanation for what they found other than it is the fabled biblical boat that floated on a flooded earth for 40 days and 40 nights.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

The galactic plane does not strengthen magnets. Magnetic forces are not dominant in the solar system. Gravity is dominant.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiosis

E.T man you're a HOAXER, stop telling this people that the world is goin to end because it isnt. ... Show me real evidence

ET_Man never said the world was going to end. What he said is that it is going to change in a BIG way. He has shown you videos of enough information to make your own conclusions about it. How you choose to digest/disect that information is solely your choice. No one is saying you MUST agree with any of it. It is merely being shared so that IF people choose they can prepare themselves, mentally and physically for for what's coming.

As far as the government telling everyone, IF they know - which I'm sure they do, they're NOT going to want all the people on this planet freaking out. That would cause more death and chaos than you know. Think about it for a moment.... IF EVERYONE on this planet were planning for a HUGE change come next year, what would they ALL be doing right now? You would see mass hysteria and desparation on a scale never EVER seen before and there would be very little way to keep things from spinning out of control.

Yup that's very true about the governemnt NOT wanting to experience the masses spiralling out of control over the issues of the coming changes which I see as Mother Nature cleansing herself I understand that people who think of it as destruction see it from the perspective of that they are attached to materilistic objects that being their homes, cars, possession's they've earnt ect. I do understand like many of us that with the loss of people's lives I see that as a destructive force as human lives mean the most out of anything anybody has ever earnt.

Going by experience it is in the government's best interest's to keep all of humanity or should I say the guys who are NOT in the "know" all calm and quiet. The guys in the "know" have already been preparing for decades and as I already understand how darkness works I understand that the reccession also is just a pay-package for the Elite so that keeps the masses distracted until last minute when the so-called discloure that people think they will hear about will be the coming changes and people will like you said go into madness and chaos and start looting shops/stores for supplies.

But that's where I should say from experience I know that Martial Law will be introduced into local towns/cities before the madness starts and the military will take over everybody's so-called possession's they think they own. The government has the right to use/take-over anything you have ever purchased that's all thanks to the coporate businesses.

The only REAL escape anybody has is the hills/mountains, get as far high-land as you can an start stocking up for supplies now thats nitrogen packed containers of dried foods. Have you ever heard of Suplus, these chaps run a business pretty much for everything you need in survival experience's etc here is the link www.surplusandadventure.com...

Always remember to stock up on FOOD and WATER and as for water make sure you purchase a water product that does not contain Sodium Fluoride. forget what you have heard about Sodium Fluoride preventing teeth decay. Have a look on the back of the prodcut suchas Rat Poision what is in their ingredient's >>> Sodium Fluoride, here's a link www.northcoastjournal.com...

but that health risks like cancer are only found at extremely high levels of fluoride exposure.

Yes HIGH levels of Sodium Fluoride found in mouth rinse bottles of upto 10,000 ppm (Parts Per Million). Now many of you will think what does all this mean, it means that by law every person should only consume a maxium of 4 ppm a day but wait thats already 10,000 ppm per 1000ml = 1 Litre on top of that lets say you've just brushed your teeth most toothpaste containers contain between 1000 ppm upto 1500 ppm suchas brand names like Macleans for example which are very high as high as 1450 ppm.

Still doesn;t mean anything to you well lets say for every squirt of toothpaste on your tooth brush that's roughly 20-25 ppm per squirt now your brushing twice a day thats already 50 ppm and ontop of mouth rinsing that's another 500 ppm per rinse x2 = 1000 ppm added to that of 50 ppm for brushing your teeth twice daily that equals to 550 ppm and now we have to take into consideration of how much is in the tap water. Its roughly about 8 ppm per litre now lets say you have 4 pints of water a day to drink that's 2 litres which is 16 ppm + 50 ppm + 1000 ppm that comes to a total of 1066 ppm so much for the safe allowance of 4 ppm per DAY. If your not already awoken to this start WAKING UP NOW!!!

Now everytime you go to shop for water always remember to check for the Sodium Fluoride content located on the back of the bottle in the ingredients. Britvic are culprits for not listing how much Sodium Fluoride they apply to their fruit juices, water etc.

Thankyou for reading this and I hope I have reached out to you all
Peace out.

Here are some more links to show you the harmful effects of consumption of Sodium Fluoride;

www.healthy-communications.com...
withonebreath.files.wordpress.com...
withonebreath.files.wordpress.com...
withonebreath.wordpress.com...

Here are links to avoid consuming and preventing consupmtion of harmful addictives and dangerous chemicals; positivehealthyliving.ineways.com...

Here is a link below of my own opinions to the chemical and the work and effort I have gone about helping people like YOU all become AWARE of how harmful the chemical Sodium Fluoride is;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou again. Peace out!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Why in the hell would the governement not tell us about this?

Because the whole system would break down. Whats the point of going to work when you know you only have a few more years to live? There would be no point. Once the economy crashes, it will take everything civilized with it.

We are all benefiting from people believing there are no changes coming. Thanks to them, you still have money, somewhere to shop and entertainment to watch.

Thankyou Copernicus for that very well written comment and what will it take to help people wake up and become AWARE of this. I have tryed and tryed with people and a lot of the times I feel like im getting as far as through a brick wall which I can't seem to reach through because of people's ignorance, it really is frustrating

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That's another thing I have just realised thanks to Copernicus
about the part which you said about entertainment of course the Warner Brothers and other bigger names would be making BIG money for 2012 movies and destructive forces that will sooner or later play out because they are working for the New World Older to secure themselves a place in the D.U.M.B bases underground when the coming changes occur so that they will profit for the Elite and take every value to every coin, paper money note and credit card so that when the stock market does crash and the reccession finally resets its credit limit to zero which will cause total chaos that's when people will realise Holy... all this time we've been lied to and yes people can still do something about it as it will be too late for many but NOT everybody as for everyone will be assigned to a destination and place where they will be there for reason/purpose for whatever that is and yes there will be survivor's but who I don't know. I'd like to think of myself as a survivor but I have already seen whats played out for myself. Even though I believe the future can change for anyone and yes the coming changes could happen but I don't desire for it and I don't have intent for it to happen.

I just hope for those who do survive will turn to eachother and spread the love and not fight. As we all need to learn from history as that is where the true answer's are.

For those of us who pass I pray for your safety and hope you pass peacefully and you are all loved very much

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
*Groan* I've never tackled this thread but I've been curious. Is there anyone who can put a recent and reasonable synopsis on this for me?
I can only imagine this isn't the first time you've been asked this among the course of the thread! I'll even be happy with a guide to a page to read.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thanks for reminding me to drink water instead of mouthwash. If you hadn't told me I would be off drinking mouthwash.

Always remember to stock up on FOOD and WATER and as for water make sure you purchase a water product that does not contain Sodium Fluoride.

Yes HIGH levels of Sodium Fluoride found in mouth rinse bottles

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thanks for pointing out the dangers of fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join