It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Soul[ar] system [ and universe] is certainly huge and are backbones of states of consciousness or as related to us—potential states.

Literally when you look out into the universe you are looking inside of the realm of the soul that fuels states of consciousness for a very very huge inter-dimensional being—GOD!
We are its creations resulting from a cosmic law that says:
AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Humans are not created by any direct hand of any God but by the metaphysical laws that determine that we have to exist as a reflection of a much larger inter-dimensional being.

Though that same being does use our creation to transmute energy— that is his energy to another state of being. We are initiating that transmutation through what we do and experience.

The solar systems we see are reflections of what our own states of consciousness can be in another form or level of being.

In other words the universe exists in us exactly as it appears to our eyes. Though it is now dormant because as a fallen being our states of consciousness [ general suffering, as Buddha says] are broken and out of order.
That can only be rectified with its true nature through genuine spiritual methodologies.

Unfortunately most of the spiritual paths that we are familiar with are distorted reflections of what the original founders taught. They don’t teach unity and love. The teach disunity and hatred.

The divine grace of reality has created us. But we only know the potential of enjoying being in it, through glimpses of happiness that we experience in this life. Yet those glimpses always disintegrate into suffering because we are in a state of fall [ellipse] inwardly that is based on the energy configuration of our soul.

To restore the natural energy configuration of the soul [Garden of Eden--bliss] we must practice the true teachings that the ancient adepts taught, not the distorted sectarian nonsense of the modern religions of today that breed disunity, not unity, which is the natural order of the universe.

Those glimpses exist because in our soul archetypes exist that are that Adam in the Garden of Eden who, before the fall, enjoyed those states--bliss-hapiness.

Understand that the fall of man is a literal designation of a distorted energy configuration that has possessed humans for a time.

Our salvation is in the cosmic law that says:

All energy forms shall return to its original form of being.

Then and only then will all humans truly dance in the divine unity of love and lasting happiness.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Look at this thread, prophecy from a 3 year old relating to a sudden shifting, everything breaking and the earth tipping.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder how soon this is going to be when out of the mouths of babes....?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Look at this thread, prophecy from a 3 year old relating to a sudden shifting, everything breaking and the earth tipping.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder how soon this is going to be when out of the mouths of babes....?

I believe the 3 year old will be of a teacher for the Spiritual Battlefront that awaits us all in the coming months.

I know deep-down from within that his visions are true. I have been shown since 2003 of the tsunamis and the great floods. But deep-down I am more AWARE of the ICE-AGE or as other's like to call it the New Age. I have seen mulitple events played out and they do happen very quickly and very aggressively.

I have posted up some of my experience's through these astral projections. I have seen myself die in different outcomes and some horrendous, yet quick outcomes where the possibility for some lay only few survivor's as was nearly impossible for everybody to get out of the way of the great lava flows.

I have seen only few vision's play out for my survival. What I do know is that IF I do survive I will loose a lot of loved ones and friends but I know I need not fear as they will be awaiting for me on the other side. I feel destined to help the Spiritual Battlefront and form some kind of resistance as I have felt there presence from within for as long as I can remember where there is no such thing as "long" and feel ever since a child.

I can't say what is going to happen because I do not know which event will play out though I have been shown all events played out. And to see it and experience it again will take a lot of will-power and a very strong stomach.

Love & Light,
D.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is a really big issue for those who are awake. I am not clinging to a mountain, or heading for the Rockies, or Atlin, BC, a charming northern community I always thought of moving too, artists, hotsprings and husky races in the winter as it does get cold. But when I saw that huge black phallus symbol of an oblesik recently erected there I figured they, tpbp, knew something I didn't, well suspected, and it was not safe for us, for 2 reasons.
One is that I believe that the curtain is truly coming up for everyone, and that those pre-selected for the aquarius program, by themselves/HS and even some ets, are not pre-selected by tptb who are going to be facing themselves like everyone else.

Two, that if they should survive there because they were chosen to, no one would want to be around them unless they become positive in their actions.

I don't think everyone is going to experience something horrendous. For some they may think its another bad dream and wake up in another channel and carry on with slightly more positive lives that give them more chances to chose love, for some they may wake up in another channel, and think its a bad dream, and have disclosure occur and board crafts where there could be some negative ones and positive ones.

For some they will open their eyes back home.

If something is really going to happen, and we shift channels and suits so to speak, then we need to know the message should be the same if this is going to happen very soon, than if this will happen at the end of a long life here.

We need to love. Here online only a few are aware of issues, political, metaphyscial, matrix issues. What about everyone in our towns?

If we're waking up we should be thinking of others, and how to help. So how to reach more people with the message, to love one another, to think of those in need. To look within themselves.

I don't think its necessary to try and insist to others a disaster is coming, though if someone is given this message it may be needed to reach some for those who might need it.

But I really think, that it doesnt matter what church a person goes to, or where they are living unless they are nudged to move.

What matters is to point out how to love. For Christians, its important to remember that the original followers of Jeshua Ben Joseph shared, they did not give 14% to Rome, but helped each other, evened it out. If people stopped following institutions but followed the law of love in their hearts, and if they were above the poverty level themsleves and gave only a fraction of that 14% regularly in a well organized plan to create independence all over the world, ie. energy devices, ecovillages, water, wells, deslaination, food, greenhouses in homes, sprouting kits, just towards independence from the system, that even 5% would have ended world hunger long ago.

That its easy to love friends and family, we all do that as much as we can. How do we give to those in need, instead of judging them?

If there is a movement to do before a perception of an ending, or a curtain raises, lets find ways to be positive, cancel out the negative, and to give, to love.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This is a really big issue for those who are awake. I am not clinging to a mountain, or heading for the Rockies, or Atlin, BC, a charming northern community I always thought of moving too, artists, hotsprings and husky races in the winter as it does get cold.

sounds beautiful,
I prefer locations with ocean access.
at present due to possible seasteading future.

That its easy to love friends and family, we all do that as much as we can. How do we give to those in need, instead of judging them?

Leading by example!
Show the way to abundance!
Food forest gardens,
and fabrication lab.

Ability for community to recreate every part of itself,
including the ability to reproduce,
making new communities.

Remember we with you can do it.
You and those you love and cherish,
or are simply with in tribe.

You already have a social tribe,
of family and friends,
those you meet with.
can get a geographical location,
to be an atom tribe,
with food forest and personal fabrication facility.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Yes, I think those who have this info should try to see explore this, your ideas of groups, and self sufficiency, and developing clean potentials for technology, seeding the forests, make sure theres lots of hemp. Most versatile thing going for building, including, homes, items, food, fuel even. If it could grow in layers, treehouse greenhouses, I'd do it.

What I don't feel like doing is trying to make it to the Rockies for a number of reasons.
Have more of a feeling of family and friends being needed for times ahead, and a wish to be close to all.

I don't judge people, I was trying to express the things that have prevented humanity from treating others as we have wished to be treated, being conditioned to think the one with the most status is the most hard working and decent. Love has always been the answer. And having natural access to land and resources is a birth rite of ever creature. No one should have to pay for lodging when born on their planet.

Your message has always been good, as far as survival goes save for my non interest in robotic elements, as spending anything but a brief stint here should not be anyones goal there are far better channels to be on, and the Beyond is beyond imagination, as far as joy, learning and even lending a helping hand goes.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

What you have described is how things seemed to work before Earth came under siege. With the take over, things have changed for the not so good, it seems.

Now, you can plan how ever much you want, but when you get here in the physical moment, you get a whole load of other programing. Especially if you pose a threat because of your spirituality.

If you would not have a big impact, by your chosen mission, you do not get much in the way of programing. They watch us closely to keep us in check. The ones who can make the grade are the ones who get the most attention and programing.

Unity, this should be a danger sign on the trail for you.

The only way out is to understand your programing and why you do what you do.

Another thing.... all this crap about being from some where else, who says? If you are not a human from Earth, there should be no you.... according to MSNBC, the Government, psychologists and the general theory clung to by the masses that there is no other life out there.

I say if you were physically borne here, you are an Earthling. Get over thinking you are not from here, because you are and your soul is under attack. It seems this is another form of programming to keep you from acting in the physical, here and now. Likely a boat load of wishful thinking here, to keep you dreaming. If you think you are in a dream, you are not as big of a threat.

My dream walks are still under question as to how much of it can be used and worked with in the physical here and now. It seems like there is a lesson in everything we do in the physical. Our job is to understand and learn from these, but if you get the wrong information, the lessons will lead you to the wrong path, so it seems.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Noone's soul is human. I do not consider this hell home and never have. I spent my teenage years on, knowing things were tests and quitting absolutely refusing to take one more step. Telling them that, after watching one more horrendous unimaginable thing on the news, the entire universe is gone for me, disappeared. That nothing would make up for this, that taking away a real memory was not a proper way to get rid of it, the person has the dignity of their memories, but also, on the other hand, this is not possible to have gone through, or even to have witnessed.

You're talking to the wrong person, about knowing what is home. And most people don't consider the school, dream or nightmare they're stuck in a source of "identification".

I have spent a long time also, telling "them" that I refuse to pass their tests because I quit, that I will fail them on purpose then. I wasn't awake then, I didn't put any dots together on our sitings, those were my sleeper years. I also reminded "them" who I saw as a kind of council of many Higher Beings, don't know why even, that I was going to be handing in my report and that nothing was ever going to change my mind, and I underlined things to infinity when I was mad.

Middle east, sawing breasts off teenage girls who spoke out, drills through the eyes, the one doing it, had no choice, for if he had said no to the job, his entire family would have suffered the same fate, I can go down the list of things that, ended this universe forever.

No one would ever send a child to school without rules and proper behavior. Your free will should never affect mine, and might does not = right.

As an experiencer ,waking up, the whole universe became a very questionable thing, and have spent long hours under the stars telling them what I think of all that is going on, and how they have really havn't got a thing yet, with all their intelligence and technology, they're missing the crucial basic understandings. That wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. That if you want to know whats wrong, you have to go to the foundation level and take a look around, and find out whats up there.

I know who I am, even knew before I knew so to speak.

Edit to add: Why I saw a council of higher beings is because I really didn't believe the Creator, who I knew was pure love and wisdom, was foolish enough to be allowing all of this and had somehow put it all in our hands to grow us up in love and wisdom, but that this is not what I would allow. And I also sensed that we all count, our opinions matter very much, and thats its a team up there, so.....they're going to listen to me, and if it takes an infinity my reports will get through to them.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I have a little bit more to add, some "memories" not of events, as I would like to have, but knowing fully well, with the veil moved aside who they were, and a bit about them, and feeling my love for them strongly. In my experiences, contacts, some who we would call positive, some negative, some may even be connected the Beyond. Systems of recognition range from Lyra, Pleaidian/Taurus, Scorpio. Orion, Andromeda, and there are many others that I would have to examine and get an energy feel off of. Because these are ones that gave the energy package that I can read. Steve Greer's Orion transmissions, for example, the many contacts I've had, Taurus/Telos (they have a base there at Mount Shasta, and I've been told there are channels, some negative, some positive), Sirius, I believe B, negative, Andromeda, to name a few.

My suspicion is that many races are hybrids, and that many human varieties are reptilian/hybrid crosses. I supsect that Sirius for example is the Corporation, and is like the annanuki here, pyramid structure, and since I was threatened by this man, nwo supporters here, which would also imply depopulation, slavery etc.

I will zero in on him, and the Orion transmissions as an example. He was a remarkable man, his postcard image is beautiful, long haired lyrean look, wearing a kind of formal, regal, civilian, flowing, unusual, tunic type business suit, that was still high rank. High ranking Corporation suit, very very old, yet sort of young mature old looking. He knew me, and he had no power over me, not any meaninful kind. He asked me if I remembered him I could look into that package of energy and as if through a window, read his soul, and he was my cousin, my family, probably all the way back to Lyra, (by the way, this is a symbolic system, there is a planet there that I can't remember the name of). He is a cousin, a branch of the family that went the wrong way.

And despite his threats which I ignored completely, I did ask him what he was trying to negotiate with me. He has monitored me many times, only this time revealing his colors, though I always found him very cold, this time, ruthless. But, my heart sung with happiness and joy at recognizing my family, though a bad bunch I gathered, going the wrong way, and all I could do was emphasize Nope, no deal, and yet, shine love, love, love and happiness at him. He stopped monitoring after that.

Orion transmissions by Steven Greer, just brought such a strong love, and joy inside me and I was saying, Yes, dear ones, yes, I understand.

Are they all good? Something gives me pause when I wonder, who is who in the galactic mix, my soul seems to know them and take great joy in who they are, but I don't approve of any bad behavior. My soul seems to separate behavior from the person. And seems to know just about everyone in this sector of space, and probably other galaxies as well.

Its very hard to explain but these windows are profound. I have always been protected, do not fear death, know no one is going to ever be galactic soup. The bad guys, are cut off from their memories and even more so, they arent in high vibrational states, they aren't connecting to who they are, and why they came, and are actually living blindly.
They're fear based message and many many plans don't mean much. They are in error, distorting reality, blind, and need to wake up themselves.

One thing I have to add is a questions I've been asking for days, and taken to sleep, asking my Higher Self's help. And sort of got a half way answer.

It was this, "if we have to pass the test and become Love & Light to go on, how is it that the higher level ets, where there is no higher, can lack love?

I saw last night, had this whole night of disturbing dreams, and saw reptilians and knew there were many that were positive and spiritual, even found myself on a kind desert, talking to one who looked like a picture I've seen in an avatar, but he was ok, and fascinating and was showing me something. He knew we were brother and sister. He said he knew we were all equals, and also, I'm not sure if that race is draco or what, but I saw no wings, he was wearing faded coveralls, and looked like a mechanic or a mechanical engineer, sort of standing by a tool box. This one from what I understand is a type of grey but it was a little bit similar, can't find anything online quite like what I saw. But this man was not a grey, he didn't have a tail mind you.
img170.imageshack.us...

But my dreams showed a kind of long lifespan, without alot of memory on the next few levels, I don't know where the cut off is, and its almost like we start at the higher ones and sink down as we fail the test, though I imagine some start at the bottom too, it was confusing. But it was almost holistic, a one group somewhat divided in levels, but more technology above our channel.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

life here is also what we make of it.... the darkness still will be around, but there will also still be so much light here to guide oneself through.

what I wonder is why, if there are so many or different ET's living amongst us here on earth, and have been here since time began.

why would they choose to put on a cloak and veil of hiding, and reveil only a human form on earth. if they chose to show their true colors from the beginning, would they not have been accepted by human kind as just another race who is living on this planet like us, why the deception for so long.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

why the deception for so long.

If Veil of Forgetfulness was removed, then a being would never learn (spiritually in a sense). Also, it would be considered "cheating" in the "game" that we play with Infinite Creator or simply in the "big picture".

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Great posts Unity_99. Thank you! Keep shining your light. Some will remain uninterested. I see them at the side of the road as others pass them by. It is their choice and so be it. Free will is the free will to try to ignore the light. Not everyone can understand the game, if they did there would be no game would there?

Love & Light to you All.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Because, we are the Many In One, the Branches on the Vine, and this Universe is a Hologram, DVD player school, with Infinite planets and its necessary because this is ongoing despite the progression, for we are Infinite in number. Earth is a program a dvd, "old" where there is no old, and others have progressed. The original versions of some of our leaders, for example, could have made better choices than the current batch.

In other words, we all come down into this school and spend some time here, like kazillion trillion years for some, learning to love, a proverbial second in no time,and inhabit the endless planets, and occupy the software suits for the bodies in the play. We do not belong to any one planet, they're just programs in the game, but we do gain a sense of being, with family groupings, loved ones. Families are forever.

And I don't consider holographic illusions home, nor will identifiy with this, though all the people here are family, and dearly loved, including positive and negative ets. This Universe is filled with our Family. Most of us spend some time in various systems, so there is a sense of identifying for a period.

Consider also that all these different versions of earth, with the characters in it, that colored the scenes differently each time, so outcomes changed as well, but not the major scenes, are in what we call a progression, or seemingly in time, yet....its truly "no time" so, there are many versions of you, on alternative earths, but not the same person inside driving the vehicle of your body.

And it reminds me of a thread on here, I believe of a girl falling in love with someone who seemed to be from alternative timeline who had to go back and told her that he wouldn't be the same person, when he showed up in her life again. Its a bit old and I can't remember the title, but thats what its like.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well this thread has been a long one and quite interesting. It has gone from frightening to heart warming, intellectual to bizarre. In the end, this only man from NASA may be right on the money.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Yes, I think those who have this info should try to see explore this, your ideas of groups, and self sufficiency, and developing clean potentials for technology, seeding the forests, make sure theres lots of hemp. Most versatile thing going for building, including, homes, items, food, fuel even. If it could grow in layers, treehouse greenhouses, I'd do it.

:-)

What I don't feel like doing is trying to make it to the Rockies for a number of reasons.

You already live near high ground. :-)

Have more of a feeling of family and friends being needed for times ahead, and a wish to be close to all.

I don't judge people, I was trying to express the things that have prevented humanity from treating others as we have wished to be treated, being conditioned to think the one with the most status is the most hard working and decent. Love has always been the answer. And having natural access to land and resources is a birth rite of ever creature. No one should have to pay for lodging when born on their planet.

agreed :-)

Your message has always been good, as far as survival goes
save for my non interest in robotic elements,

Technology is one of the things earth homo-sapiens excel at.

as spending anything but a brief stint here should not be anyones goal there are far better channels to be on,

I'm not quite sure about that.
What channels do you mean?

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
For me the garden is always livelier on my side.

Paradise is already here,
we've only to spread it's seed.
Living in paradise embrace.

and the Beyond is beyond imagination, as far as joy,
learning and even lending a helping hand goes.

Well we with you can have that also.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

You seem quite willing to build the fear without offering a solution. Are you from the time of the previous Bush administration?

Fear works as good as a cattle prod for moving a herd. The question is where are you trying to herd people?

I've had a belly full of being manipulated by fear. Time to call the bluff on the fear mongers. There is a God waiting whether I live or die in this flesh earth diving suit, I've been dead, its not that big a deal, but I would rather be living and see how all this turns out. There is no pizza in the afterlife.

Namaste.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by martianboy]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

know no one is going to ever be galactic soup.

Thanks for the reply, unity.

You see, reliable information points to the fact that once your soul has experienced union with the creator, you become one with the creator, giving your soul for the creation and become galactic soup. This is the ultimate sacrifice, as it gives eternity to the creation. You become the creator.

There is a lot out there we do not understand while living in our 3D state of mind.

If you want, I am of Nordic heritage. But I am from Earth and this is the work I have chosen to do. I am under the same rules as we all wre. What is good for you is likely good for me.

It is our job to understand what is good and/or bad for us as humans trying to advance.

This is also the main focus of our captors. They don't want us to understand what is good and/or bad for us.

The only way to advance is to understand your machine and programs. Plural because there are many.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I've been watching the new David Wilcock video, there is a thread, I'm trying to find it, it seems to be lost, but the second video is incredible. The light just shone and he was talking about forgiveness, is the whole thing that stops the karmic cycle, which of course I knew was true and involved basically a global moment, for all of us on earth collectively are facing our shadow currently with nwo just prior to something, the shift.

Then he goes on to discuss crop circles, historical ones that in France, centuries ago, were known to be formed by cloudships, and gives very compelling evidence for them truly being ET origin.

Furthermore, this gets incredibly interesting. For stars not only could be seen as the projector of this DVD earth spinning at our own space/time rate, but also our collective consciousness as well. We have a smaller star, not at all like Belteguese for example, so obviously much bigger systems out there. Makes me wonder why those orion tones just lit me up with joy.

In any case, not to speculate too much, it does seem to me that we are being troubled by lower levels, where there is no lower, as if there are a few levels, with many channels, space/time disc speeds, where we get hijacked by some who think they're vastly superior, but not advanced really heart wise, so not on what I call a high level at all.

And probably in all the systems, but also much "higher" where there is no higher, levels of more advanced consciousness.

In any case, 2012. The crop circles and info I found fascinating start at: 55: 27 in the video, showing an allignment that only happens with pluto in position on Dec 23 2012.
Now, the next scene is the crop circle. Apparently the farmer was so upset by it appearing in his field, which showed the solar system, that he drove some lines into it.

The ETs came back the next day to make another just beside it, and included some ET signs and symbols, as a signature, which implies to me he was ranting a bit about it being the work of vandals.

Going back to that crop circle: The Sun has EXPANDED past Venus! This implies a major shift in consciousness occurs.

Oops, I almost forgot the video:

part 2, the others are on the channel!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I have very strong feelings there are some good channels coming ahead, here and a sharing that is going to take place anyway, just look at that crop circle in the video, and the expanded consciousness implied, and there's going to be some shifts to new channels.
:

But how I see the universe is a DVD player, and the stars are projectors, reflecting different levels of consciousness, where levels are but a concept, that plays an infinite number of discs, each spinning at their own space/time dimension. Of course this is allegorically speaking. But its easy enough I can share it with my kids, and plus it will take an expanded consciousness to grasp it beyond this for me right now.

Hugs, love your positivity.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

We're always the Many In One, with Infinite levels, where there is no such thing, but there is concepts of this, of Higher Selves, all us. Its really quantum. And wonderful. I've had so many downloads recently. Always knew it too because this isn't a new thing for me, so I can't take away that idea from someone who embraces it, but can only share that what I know and feel. Though just one more time I want you to ask yourself, considering some quantum findings, and the hologram that appears to be here, who is beaming this in, from where? I would recommend taking these questions sungazing. I was doing that yesterday, and it was wonderful. I asked a question and an answer came, felt the connection immediately and also, when I had some random thoughts that were positive the sun just blazed up warmly. It happened over and over, and never by accident that I've noticed it.

Just touch base with yourself, and start to imagine you live in a Universe where you can phone home.

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join