It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Oddeye

Sorry. I practice Soto Zen Buddhism. I have no mind to open.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You know, I have a better suggestion, since this is his thread, sharing his message, insight, out of free will and choice, if you don't like the message or how he posts, find another thread.

Just buck up and continue the discussion. This is a thread, not a pulpit. You want a pulpit go get your own site or send money to Lucus and post on his site.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
some might get more of an Understanding, if a message of Why these creator beings want to destroy the earth, why they would want to kill the innocents and all those who have not yet even begun to see the light.

Where do these that cannot fathom this spirituality then lie, do they go to some dark place to get punished, do they have to relive and do their time all over again, never being able to move any higher up the chain of understanding/spiritual levels.

How is it then these innocents fault, if life is to be cut short by these creators and then told that punishment is the only available option for their next stage within the infinate.

Without time to teach the unknowing, who can really ever learn.
Without learning, no understanding will ever come for some.
Always forth then, a never ending cycle of too little, too late.

Due to what, these creators and their everything happens for a reason whim of the destruction of mankind and all of earth.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have a question to the moderators:

Since the creator of this thread cannot prove what they are saying, and probably can, or has been proven incorrect at the least, and a hoaxer at worst, why is this thread allowed to continue?

If the information being given is false, I do not understand why it is allowed to continue.

Thanks.

UF

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

I guess you haven't read about what the grey area is......personal testimony. No need for proof, and by the way, you aren't being forced to read it. Thats the beauty about threads and exchanges of information online, its your choice. You can always look for another one.

There has been alot of information, showing reasons to not believe the official messages, research and a warning to prepare, stock up on food and water. Very good message for anyone to investigate on their own.

Due to his personal experiences and nde, he has also shared the spiritual metaphyscial truths and really shone the light on infinity and what life is about. Wonderful message.

I have a thread that is addressed to a certain group of people, but the message applies to all, and concerns the infinity issue. Maybe you'd like to check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I understand what the Grey Area is for. But, I don't believe that this is even a personal experience.

And, of course I can look the other way. Like most people in the world. But, I care about how this type of information will effect certain people.

Don't worry. I won't get anymore negative than this.

I was just stating my concern.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

I'm going to disagree with you, because when I first read this thread, I hoped people would raise their frequency and envision, manifest together a changed ending for this play,and I still see this as very important. But it was because of his metaphysics, and the nature of infinity that I activated memories and connections and had some incredible things fall into place. What he's talking about comes straight out of his memories, experiences and the connection he has with his Higher Self.

So, you may not benefit form this, that is your choice, I love this thread.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR and for me personally I have died before (according to what humans define/understand death to be) with an NDE among other experiences. I have no fear left in me and the message coming from the "INFINITE" is to have no fear.
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have trouble with this. I fear no evil. I do fear God. From what I've
read, he is the only one who should be feared.

K I asked a question back on 151. I don't know if you are still going to get to it. Maybe Stereologist is doing a good job running interference. It looks like that's all he's doing here. Maybe it's being ignored for some reason ,
if that's it, no biggy. At least throw me a bone over here>

[edit on 18-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Viewer Advisory!

I have been threatened many times due to this thread and am still being privately threatened. I normally would not share this type of information but under the circumstances of many people recently showing up along with the Rabbit hole website being suspended around the same time my email account was hacked into. I thought I should add this to the discussion to just get it out there.

Those who've followed along this thread should already know the kind of trouble I previously ran into within this thread. I even U2U'd some of the mods about it. Why is it that people are so determined to tear apart this thread that I started based on a personal experiences in the gray area? Why pursue me relentlessly and some of you know who you are when I have a good message to share for those who have actually followed the thread and understood it?

Why not go after others claiming other things on ATS and I'm sure there are many?

Is there anything wrong with what I've written below?

Love thy neighbor.
Do good unto others.
Unconditional Love.
Patience and tolerance.
Unconditional forgiveness.

To live your life to the best of your ability doing good unto others realizing that if you've done something unto another you have only done it unto yourself from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.

Overcoming fear by learning more about the Infinite Universe and making a connection with your Infinite self inwards.

What's wrong with any of the above?

People are talking about Earth Changes all around the world it's not a new topic by any means. For me to come on and post something in the gray area and share some of my personal experience including my NDE experiences if you go back and look what is wrong with that?

I am here with the sincerest intentions!

And how could I ever force another person to read this thread and take my word for it?

Everyone has their own freewill/choice and they can decide for themselves, there are thousands of other threads to decide from and this is just one of many in the gray area!

Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Love & Light!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am here with the sincerest intentions!

I have gone through enough of this thread to know that. In fact to me it was obvious from the start. You have shown patience where I would have verbally shreaded people. There are those who will admit I'm capable.
I give respect unless I see a reason not to. So with me you get it from the beginning. It's up to you to hold on to it.

To be clear, I don't mean that in the w3ay like, my respect is the thing
everyone should have either. Just trying to say I respect.

Surely you know no good deed goes unpunished.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi Randyvs,

I have trouble with this. I fear no evil. I do fear God.

Respectfully, God is a word for humans to better understand/define something like all other words in the human languages.

To better understand where your coming from with this comment I would need to know what your understanding/definition of God is?

I'm sure there are many definitions/understandings out there for many people based on their own personal/religious beliefs.

I personally prefer not to use the word God to make it less confusing on myself and for others because of the many interpretations/understandings/definitions given to that word from the many various religions/belief systems etc.

But I will say this, that according to most religions/belief systems out there such Unconditional Loving, Forgiving, Patient, Tolerant, Sharing, Caring Creators Do exist. So I do believe in God I just have a different understanding perhaps of the word than others. But I'm sure that if we put 2 and 2 together we will probably come out on the same Light Side if we continue to further discuss.

Wishing you
Peace, Love & Light Always!
Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I don't know anything about the attacks that have supposedly happened. Not really interested.

My point is, that regardless of the goodness you say you wish for, you are still not what you say you are. You don't know what you profess to know. You are either being dishonest with the members of this site, or yourself, or both.

This all means that you are misleading people. Regardless of the possibility that your angle is positive. It is still misleading. And, believe me, over the years, there have been others, much more credible, well-meaning and established than you, who have been left to the ravages of "debunkers".

Now, debunkers can be a pain, but they do have their place in our little, conspiratorial world of checks and balances.

If any one "awakening-bringer" is immune, soon, we would be up to our necks in delusion.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Wishing you
Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

Salutations and right back at ya.

I think I do know where you are coming from. Though there are many definitions, differences. And without making any claims Im 'sure you will
agree only one can be right ? Yes?
This being a part of, "The great mystery".

All the times I slipped right over this thread. Then a couple days ago I pretty much made up my mind we were looking at a pole shift. That same day I clicked on this thread. That gave me a very odd feeling to say the least.
Oh the only reason I clicked on it is because I thought to myself that thread has been here fore a long time. I signed up last may.
Kinda funny, I sinc.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

Hi UruFist,

You don't know what you profess to know.

Respectfully, How do you know that I don't know?

How do you know that any of the religions out there don't know?

You are either being dishonest with the members of this site, or yourself, or both.

In what way?

Please further explain?

This all means that you are misleading people.

In what way?

Please further explain?

Regardless of the possibility that your angle is positive. It is still misleading.

In what way?

Please further explain?

Wishing you
Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
just a question for you et Do we have freedom of choice?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
also What do you think: Why do people insist on looking outside themselves for a reason for their life?

Is it because there IS a God outside ourselves?
Is it because we really aren't self-sufficiant (and who is)?
Is it because people don't depend on themselves enough?

Should we even look only inside ourselves to find meaning in our lives? How about sharing? How about people being interdependent? Is that such a bad thing?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi Randyvs,

Salutations and right back at ya.

Thank you I felt that.

I think I do know where you are coming from. Though there are many definitions, differences. And without making any claims Im 'sure you will agree only one can be right ? Yes?

Respectfully,

I'm only using this as analogy.

If one believes in for example Jesus Christ to be the son of God then it comes down to the Chicken/Egg question who is the Grandfather or Father of God?

I'm only using this as a simple analogy hoping nobody will misinterpret it.

When you say only one what do you mean exactly?

Please further clarify what you mean so I can appropriately answer.

Wishing you
Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by omega.13

Hi Omega.13,

just a question for you et Do we have freedom of choice?

Respectfully,

It's a very good question and can get quite deep actually in depth where there is no depth.

For now I will leave it at a simple "YES" you do have freewill/choice and you do make decisions/choices based upon your current level of understanding/knowledge/perception/awareness and level of Intelligence/Consciousness among others.

Wishing you
Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by omega.13

Hi Omega.13,

also What do you think: Why do people insist on looking outside themselves for a reason for their life?

Respectfully,
Because most were born into a world upon entering the flesh occupying a vessel/vehicle/body for the Eternal Light/Consciousness/Intelligence or "Soul" with many more additives involved and from birth they learned their world from the outside or the senses of physicality (which is something else then perceived by the way) the outer body perceiving/interpreting their world based on and according to the limited/finite senses of their reality such as what they can see, touch, feel, smell, taste etc.

It is also much easier for humans occupying the mortal body/finite/mind to look out into the Universe for answers than it is from them to realize that they are in the midst of INFINITY right here and now inside of them and all around them but it's harder to perceive those inner senses due to one always using their eyes, thoughts, fingers, noses, mouths, ears attuned to what is outside or coming from without.

Is it because there IS a God outside ourselves?

Respectfully,
What is your definition/understanding of God?
How does one Define God?

Is it because we really aren't self-sufficiant (and who is)?

It has more to do with Awareness/Understanding/Knowledge---Consciousness!

Is it because people don't depend on themselves enough?

I would have to say there is some truth to that but again it depends on who we are referring to exactly?

Wishing you
Sincerely/Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yes of a course forgive me. That was sloppy. Let's say, in view of your
mentioning him, I make use of the monicle he perscribed." The Father"
our Father . More difinitive not to possesive? It does
seem to sound a lot more personal, at least to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join