It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello. Concerning the ET_MAN original topic. Before looking at this topic i have had half conscious astral projections/visages concerning the apocalyptic events, that are going to change this planet forever. The latest one was looking out of the window and seeing a huge brown planet like body up in the sky which was covering half of the horizon, i.e. very huge, there were also glowing energy like orbs up in the sky (ET plasma ships as i assumed in the projection).
After reading ET_MANS warning,researching other materials and connecting the dots i came to the conclusion, that my projections/visages were true events that are going to occur. ET_MAN is telling the truth.
Thank you very much.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by dryadlover]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dryadlover
Hello. Concerning the ET_MAN original topic. Before looking at this topic i have had half conscious astral projections/visages concerning the apocalyptic events, that are going to change this planet forever. The latest one was looking out of the window and seeing a huge brown planet like body up in the sky which was covering half of the horizon, i.e. very huge, there were also glowing energy like orbs up in the sky (ET plasma ships as i assumed in the projection).
After reading ET_MANS warning,researching other materials and connecting the dots i came to the conclusion, that my projections/visages were true events that are going to occur. ET_MAN is telling the truth.
Thank you very much.

ET man posted this a couple of pages go:

The Nibiru celestial object written/described by the Sumerians will not be seen, there’s a much different picture/story than what originally meets the eye. Nibiru by the way is not a Brown Dwarf Star but symbolic of….signifying….something... else….

Far earlier in this thread it is suggested, too, that the whole Marduk thing is a metaphor. I might have misinterpreted it though.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I only have one question. Will this "end of the world" event happen too quickly to get a quick end of world mack with a girl way out of my league? I'm just saying, I need something to look forward to!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hello again ET MAN i am finding it difficult to understand why on page six of your thread in the last answer on that page you said "what will happen in Oct; 2011 a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension /time will interact from a parallel dimension passing your sun causing change"Yet to be seen implies that there will be a time when we will see it. on page seventeen you say an object will push earth by force into a rapid M P S this will take place in a matter of days,...Then later the incoming object is a sub stellar object ,not a planet,it is an object crossing from another dimension...yet on page 120 your answer to Thom is (The Nibiru celestial object written /described by the Sumerians will not be seen.There is a different story then meets the eye,Nibiru is not a dwarf star but symbolic of ....Signifying something else.

I really do not understand ,can you explain please!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

What kind of world are we living in?
A world full of illusions, deceit and hidden knowledge intentionally kept from the world.

Why October?
Because it is a forcast that has been forseen the same way a satellite picks up on a storm.

What about swine flu?
Biological agents will be used as a form of extermination and control in future time proceeding this event.

Whats gonna happen in October 2011?
Within a number of days the earth will undergo extreme earthquakes, tsunamis, super storms never before known in all history. Great hail storms will preceed this event.

How do you know?
I have been shown.

Who are you?
Someone like you, a spirit placed in a physical body sent here to warn those who will listen.

E_T MAN mentions on page 3 of this thread:

"Within a number of days the earth will undergo extreme earthquakes, tsunamis, super storms never before known in all history. Great hail storms will preceed this event.

This is remarkably similar to The King James Bible

The Revelation of St John the Divine - Chapter 11

19 ¶ And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, Rev. 8.5 ; 16.18 and great hail. (Rev. 16.21)

The Revelation of St John the Divine - Chapter 16

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, (Rev. 8.5 ; 11.13, 19) such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail (Ex. 9.23 · Rev. 11.19) out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

REVELATIONS

*practicing emboldening and underlining

[edit on 1-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi Illece,

A Brown Dwarf is a sub-stellar object (not a planet) or the object people refer to as Nibiru.

Nibiru referred to as the 10th planet by the Sumerian's is not "Wormwood."

Roughly 100 Billion Brown Dwarfs In the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi Smashing131,

reply to post by smashing31

I only have one question. Will this "end of the world" event happen

The world will not end however physical/spiritual changes are due/expected to come on many levels.(Consciousness/Awareness)

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi Unity_99,

Originally posted by Unity_99
The first place was a great catastrophe. I'm not even going to mention it but its severit would affect the coast of north america. It had to do with pipe lines by the way. Whether it was before or after a large coastal event, I do not know. Whether it was manmade or caused by earth changes, I do not know. What I do is it was horrific.

Thanks for taking the "TIME" to write out/share some of your personal experiences.

Love & Light!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by millicake

Hi Millicake,

How could I forget.

Hope things are going well for you.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Hi Rusethorcain,

Where will YOU be in October 2011?

Somewhere in North America.

Do Eldila (thinking rocks) exist?

“Souls” can occupy/be-inserted/placed into virtually any object "Infinite in space." All objects consist of "Infinite Space" and are "Containers/boxes/bodies" even storage for "Infinite Space" that can/may contain a “Soul" or "Consciousness" if needed for one reason/purpose or another everything with reason/purpose/specifically-constructed/created/intended/placed together/birthed-by design.

What are ghosts?

The deceased- "Souls" that have been allowed to remain on Earth (In-Between) for a number of various/different reasons. Some short-term, some long-term.

Who are the aliens in the Chilbolten Crop Circle?

Not all crop circles are created by ET’s, the Chilbolten crop circle-DNA/CC/Code Mankind (Man) or the homosapien a kind of man= Man-kind. Differences/variations/kinds and types of genetic/blueprints/coding-Homosapiens/Humans/Dna/structure/design/models- merely temporal bodies/containers for the "Soul." There are many models of the vehicle/patten/container/body. One can look at the different various races found on Earth as an example. Different sizes, colors, features and so on. The Milky Way galaxy is filled with all kinds of variations/types of human vehicles/bodies/containers varying in sizes/shapes/colors/features one planet to the other based on environment/elements/location/atmosphere -one planet from another. There are all kinds/types colors/races of Man-kind Homosapiens/Humans in the Milky Way. Imagine Billions of planets like Earth with as much diversification existing on them as Earth. A small glimpse/peak into what can/does exist beyond the scope/vision of the human mind/eye.

Can I leave the planet in a Merkaba vehicle and are people getting here in them ?

Some ET’s/Entities/Beings are coming and going in “Energy” form existing on much higher levels. "Souls" currently enrolled on Earth School planet cannot leave the temporal body or planet without guided/assistance. Contract/rules in pre-mortal existence, the "Veil of forgetfulness" playing a role/part.

Can people really channel other entities, beings, dead people?

Some Entities/Beings/Dead-people- Yes.

Do animals have souls?

Not all animals were created the same.
Some do.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi Rusethorcain,

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by ET_MAN

And do aliens tell jokes or even have a sense of humor (or irony) or is that unique to earthlings?

(Some) ET's have a great sense of humor, or so "They" would say.

Do they (aliens) have pets?

(Some) Love telling jokes.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hello ET_MAN. I have a question to ask. You refer to earth as a teaching ground for the souls in order to move further up in the ladder of infinite evolution. My question is as follows. Robert Monroe and the author of the Matrix 5 book refers to earthers on this planet as beings of simultaneous incarnations of our higher self in order to gather experience and evolve spiritually at a very fast pace. He refers to earth as a planet for simultaneous incarnations of higher selves in the nexus of time within our galaxy.
The author of Matrix 5 says further more, that other races within our galaxy and on other planets are sequential incarnates of higher selves, and most of them are interfering with humans in order to fulfil their desired agenda (Some of them incarnate sequentially on earth in order to fulfil that.) The common trait of sequentials incarnates is remembering their past life starting with foggy memories to very clear. We earthers do not remember our past lives unless viewn within nexus of time from the 5th dimension of astral plane, and unless we are allowed to, and even then they appear to us simultaneously happening, as the author says again.

I have personally had an opportunity to meet 3d dimensional incarnates of other races on the dream-astral plane and asking them about their life path. Some answered my questions willingly, some unwillingly, some tried to attack and manipulate me. Most of them, however, told that indeed they incarnated sequentially and remembered their past lives.

If this is true, then every incarnation of higher self on earth does what it is important for it in order to bring the required experience to the higher self, which has every incarnation on earth set for the required experience and the more advanced it is the more it understands the connection with higher self and others.This in itself means, that we do not have to be afraid of anything, because we are all doing what is important, and only we know what must be done, because we are just incarnated projections of true us, which in itself knows everything about physical and astral plane.
What is your opinion on that subject?

The author of that book also refers to endgame as a time frame for a particular experience, that many earth incarnates are here to experience right now, which in itself will most likely kill most of the earthers in order to move on. This corresponds to the cataclysmic events, that you say are going to occur, to my astral visages and to many other researchers and prophets. We cannot be all wrong can we?

Thank you very much for your attention.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks E_T MAN. You rock!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by Unity_99

Quite intense story's Unity.

Im sure i read about the blonde nordic's dressed in blue a while back. Come to think of it, there was a thread asking about anyone else in Canada (say's your location is Canada under your picture) who've experienced similar thing's.

So, form your experiences, you had physical contact, repeat abduction's or meeting's with them for that matter, aswell as your family too?
When was the last this happend?
And a 300 year plan? entailing what exactly?
And that amount of time dosnt give us hope of seeing much result's in our life time.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

Yes, one4all's thread. He's also from western Canada. We share much of the same memories. Including the greys and nordics. Mine were about 7 years before his, this started in 67-68 for me, when I was 4 ish. And we remember the same base, with the psi kids, that they were conducting experiments on. We know that it was lunar.

There are only 2 books written by abductees/experiencers that I have, Jim Spark's and Miriam Delicado's, the reason being both these two have the energy signatures I recognize and they relate to me in strong ways. After seeing the greys, and having really unusual dreams, waking up with bruises, wounds, having something "pop" out of my leg that was scheduled for surgery, it popped out the day before the surgery, sitings of crafts, family members with missing time, driving a 5 ton truck, just so many things, I was still not researching anything. In fact, when I had gone to attempt to research a siting of an incredible craft my friend and I had near the White Lake Obseratory, was "blocked" from reaching ufo info and spent a couple months in physics articles.

Then in 08, I thought to research that craft again and the world opened up, watched Jim Spark's interview and panicked, literally panicked, I knew something was very wrong and this pot was being stirred. When I saw the script, it was instant, everything went together, and memories came. I saw my race of nordics that seems to relate to this lifetime in some way. The emergency of being taken off planet before a planetary destruction, feeling a river of sorrow in the very fabric of the universe that was so incredibly profound, in fact my son knows the river I'm talking about, has felt it too.
Within a few days of this, the sitings of the crafts began for my whole family.

Miriam's, well I knew. She talked about her childhood experience and the orb, that scanned them. Also checkups in a saucer/craft, which I recall checkups with my borther. And a meeting in a the woods with the other children, which I recall as well having. So I was very drawn to this, and she is also from my province as well.

The blond couple also used orbs, and the energy is identical to the eneryg that was given off in

Steven Greer.

Somewhere around the 43 mark in the video he shows pictures, videos, orbs from Mount Shasta/Telos, and the tones of Orion. That is from the group associated with altair here, I believe, the Orion Priesthood, and I had a response to the tones. Also it seemed to me they were saying to hang in there, to keep doing the work, peace, and they were watching over or with us, maybe even come soon.

Well these orbs are identical. By the way, I loved these pictures. I seem to recall people criticizing him for his shoddy pics, well they really don't understand. You can't produce a clear picture. For example if we were to do so, we would need top notch equipment with us all the time set up for that one moment, when the craft approaches the roofline and the city glow begins at our roofline for we are on the edge of town, and for that one second maybe catch a fuzzy shot of the saucer under this huge, red obscurring light/plasma, whatever it is. Now many of the crafts solve this problem by disappearing near our roofline, some go higher.

Its up to them to show themselves clearer and I think its up to us to seek, enough is shown for us to seek the diamonds, not handed to us on a silver platter effortlessly. That free is involved in advancing, that it is a test of sorts, such as ET_MAN speaks of, this is a test, and they don't make it too easy.

So they use lights, plasma, stealthing, and it really interfers with even professional photographers.

For me, just feeling the incredible energy is good enough. Last night there were 2 planes, one jet, flying over at different times, and one that I felt the energy off of. A greeting just came out of me. It was too far off to the side to analyze, but soundless, yet at that distance, have no idea if it could be "soundless" because planes vary in noise output. But as it approached the city glow it vanished.

These pictures of Steven Greer have signature energy that is incredible.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

Agreed, but we may not be as helpless as we are led to believe.

Here is the important part most warnings miss.

We do have a say in the outcome. We have the ability to write what ever ending we want .... I thank Unity99 for this perspective ..... Other information found in Tarot and the entrances of Cathedrals in France, confirm this belief.

We have the option to choose, but many think they have no choice in the matter. Cows, pigs and chickens have no choice about what we do to them. We, on the other hand, do have a choice about the outcome.

We need to stop deferring our power to choose. That goes for the complicated things as well as the simple things.

That is what this life is all about .... daily choices!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Yes, for this is taking responsiblity. I have done meditations attempting to connect to mother earth and apologize for leaving no footprint, we all need to do this. And the message back, and yes, there was one, had to do with not taking responsibility.

It is our duty, to patrole constantly the systems. NOT ON MY WATCH! is what each of us should have blazened in our hearts and minds. In fact tshirts like this would be awesome.
Bumper stickers like this, and Educate Yourselves On NWO!

But we all have choices in waking up. That is what that meeting was about last August, when I was insistant that this could not be allowed, and pretty much determined to hand in minority reports concerning it too if it was. The message back was about choices and repsonsibility.

And we can also network and create through meditation and visualizing, like my thread on this, eden. I know manifesting works, and have had experiences with it. I suggest people do excercises in this, raise their frequencies with binaurals, dolphin and whale songs, and ho'onoponopono, and practice manifesting, intentions, meditations and cloud work, and take notes in a notebook to see how long it takes and learn to recognize the outcome when it happens and show gratitude. Be thankful and grateful and happy. Because we need to do this.

Also, Max Igan, one of my favorites, Great Intention. Once a week, one hour meditation, 2 pm, pacific time, Saturdays, (any time of the week can just tag it onto the whole file, its a new addition. just click on save!)

The Great Intention

Manifest Eden! Also just awareness, waking up, people acting cooperatively, not mad max, people saying screw it to the economic meltdown and providing accomodations for each other, tents in back yards, campers, trailers, helping turn over buses into homes and then pooling up and starting small businesses. Buy, sell, trade with each other. In fact, for years I thought boycotting every single big business was how to take back our power. We made these monsters, we buy from them. We should be doign this only from each other, and ensuring the money creates social justice and good self care amongst citizens, community, caring, and economic opportunities for all of us. We have owed this to our children all along.

And as to the crafts, and sitings/experiences, we also always have a choice. When a whole family starts to experience and/or wakes up to being experiencers already, some will walk away and say, its a group delusion! Two experiences I had were so shocking to me. Its not that I would chose to walk away, but these experiences pushed my paradigm so wide open that I didnt feel I had any option to do so, I knew. And it disturbed me for a while, big shifts took place that left me feeling lost a bit.

For some reason people really need choices, without them they dont function or learn.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Intresting. Thank's for the answers Unity!
Although, I cant viwe any video's. My phone's browser wont let me.

So, what's it actually like to converse with an Alien?
I mean, are they like us human's, in the way that they think e.t.c. I suppose id like to get to know their psychology, and there dedication in trying to help Earth.
It's a somewhat virtuous act which I admire, yet I dont really know what to think.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

The author of that book also refers to endgame as a time frame for a particular experience, that many earth incarnates are here to experience right now, which in itself will most likely kill most of the earthers in order to move on. This corresponds to the cataclysmic events, that you say are going to occur, to my astral visages and to many other researchers and prophets. We cannot be all wrong can we?

Just a thought .... If I saw 1,000 or more people running and jumping off of a cliff, it would probably be wise to check and see how far of a drop it was, before jumping.

Now, suppose these prophets and researchers were given false information, specifically for the purpose of leading multitudes of people to make the wrong choice and even to think they have no choice?

Would you be so willing to follow them, without first investigating, so your choice is your choice?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Intresting. Thank's for the answers Unity!
Although, I cant viwe any video's. My phone's browser wont let me.

So, what's it actually like to converse with an Alien?
I mean, are they like us human's, in the way that they think e.t.c. I suppose id like to get to know their psychology, and there dedication in trying to help Earth.
It's a somewhat virtuous act which I admire, yet I dont really know what to think.

Greys arent quite like us. Though the little they let me remember, and in some of the harvesting they do, they connect to calm me down, and for some reason very gentle ones have been around me mostly. Some are mean and cold. Some have humor. Very intelligent. Mixed group, greys are. Perhaps we could see even the negative ones like our system. We are run by a group of evil fascist bloodlines militia who love power. Yet all humans aren't like this, there are many who believe in the power of love.

And greys are the same.

The humans are different than us in many ways. We are seen as children. But also the positives send love. Very balanced and clear minds for psi. Very neutral. Some spock like, but underneath, privately emotive. Super consciousness, in psi abilities. They speak telepathically. They are family oriented, service oriented, committed to their work, very busy, multitasking incredibly. The men feel like rescue rangers, clear, heroic, feeling off the ones who patrole. The women were cooler and more scientific.
The couple that gave me a message continually, that both my son and I witnessed the craft, were too much at first, it was too rapid, too many layers of info. I said, slow down, limited human intelligence here. They did.

They also do strange tests on you. And because our sexuality is viewed primitive, and reactive, without good self control, they can put you through tests on neutrality. Before being shown more, I was put through a test because the image I had seen of the one dark haried ranger was attractive and he admonished me for this. He then put me through a mental experience of seeing him change his mind, suddenly he is falling for me. We're aboard a craft, and he is getting too close. I quickly neturalized the entire thing and said it isnt like that. I knew it was test too. So when it was over he said he wanted to show me something, that changed my paradigm.

I'm not going to at this point go to much into page after page of experiences. But we do get tested, and we are to remain neutral, and clear for telepathy, not be childish.

With the postcard images they send, and the memories during some of the abuctions, they seemed pretty much the same in their look. I recall in a big abduction of the family where there was wounds, some kind of interception, and handing in a report to a very tall man dressed in a high ranking unusual apparel, with long blond hair. I also had memories of being given a checkup on a craft with a blond woman in blue holding one of m sons as a baby. They are tall.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join