It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

What an illuminating response. Have you ever thought of going into teaching because we can all learn so much from your inquiring mind.

Interesting how you disproved parts of the post you disagreed with...well you didn't exactly do that...but interesting how you introduced your own ideas about the content...well you didn't do that either..

Well it is interesting how you hit and run away saying little or nothing yourself. How thoughtful and sincere it all sounds to someone who is just reading....uh actually no again. What a pleasure you aren't.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok, i suppose ill ask it.

Does the recent Earthquake's have anything to do with your warning?
I remain sceptical, only because i have a tendency to put my foot in my mouth, and yet, saying Earthquake's will happen is like saying

- The Sun shall rise tommorow.
- We'll have rain this month (especially where i live.)
- e.t.c.

I havnt got the energy to read the 100+ page's, and would like a short, bullet pointed summary of your... Expectation's/Warning's from the Benevolent's.

Thank's for your kindness man!

[edit on 27/2/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

I threw that particular clip in for the viewers to see that such places can/do exist just for the tour part of it. DUMB's can go miles deeper and are much larger/bigger. Just the test facilities alone can go underneath more than a mile and some are capable of holding 300,000+ personnel. That facility is tiny in comparison to what a DUMB would look like deep underground. (Depending on Test Facility Site/DUMB of course and there are MANY)

Best Wishes!

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi Esrom EE,

reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Does the recent Earthquake's have anything to do with your warning?

Part of it.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Ok, nice dodge on the summary...

So, would you agree that Zeal without knowledge, is fire without light?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
For those of you who haven't yet viewed The Dawn of A New Day, By Jordan Maxwell I recommend it. There are many clues presented that have everything to do with the near future as it's not only Earth changes coming but many other things. The most important part if anything is to be mentally and "Spiritually" prepared for the times ahead. A food and water storage is a wise thing to have as backup (Insurance policy.)
Those of you who already have one will not regret it.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi Sphinx551,

Originally posted by sphinx551
Do you know or recognize any of these aliens?:
www.galactic-server.net...

6 out of 89 with similarities.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
I havnt got the energy to read the 100+ page's, and would like a short, bullet pointed summary of your... Expectation's/Warning's from the Benevolent's.

Thank's for your kindness man!

[edit on 27/2/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

Is this possible? A summary? I am very interested in the thread but when I got to page 29 I then looked to see how long the thread is.

It would definitely help to have a summary of this very long thread if someone has one or if ET_MAN can do that for us?

Thanks in advance!

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Unthought Known]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

you can go to ET_man's homepage and his posts alone by selecting in-thread posts in the Benevolents thread.

I've done this myself on this and other threads and found it quit useful. As ET_man has a habit of quoting messages he is replying to you will find that this method will work well for summarizing the thread.

Kind Regards,
Tamale.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

I threw that particular clip in for the viewers to see that such places can/do exist just for the tour part of it. DUMB's can go miles deeper and are much larger/bigger. Just the test facilities alone can go underneath more than a mile and some are capable of holding 300,000+ personnel. That facility is tiny in comparison to what a DUMB would look like deep underground. (Depending on Test Facility Site/DUMB of course and there are MANY)

Hi ET-Man,

It's great that these vids are being posted as examples only, and not made out to be something that they are not.

For even I can believe that these DUMB's more than likely exist around the world and in some ways these examples do show others what one might be like when seen up close.

Oh, When is a DUMB not a DUMB.

Give up, When it is really a DUSEL.

Keep up the good works.

EDIT. Don't get me wrong, not trying to derail you or your thread.
many posts made by you do show everyone the truth of how we should all live and learn throughout this earthly life, and does hold true in the battle between good and evil and the knowing that there is nothing to fear when the physical body comes to it's end.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by redgy]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wont make a real summary but Ill give a description on the big picture of the point of this thread as best as i can untill someone wants to actually type up a summary.

Et man started the thread talking about major earth changes coming soon, but the main date being.

oct 11 2011.

whats going on in 2011 ? a brown dwarf [ like people talking about planetx/nibiru ] [ brown dwarf is a failed star ] will come close to earth, somewhere between the sun and earth maybe ?

thus, causing earthquakes/hurricanes, crazy storms tornados..

leading to a magnetic and physical pole shift creating tsunamis high enough to maybe kill billions of people all over earth..

further, et man not only describes these things in detail, he also gets into why you shouldn't fear this, but be prepared..etc..

i think this is an alright gist of the thread,but like i said it would be hard for a good detailed summary.. theres so much more in this thread , not just about the event.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I just found this beautiful video. I think its something we need to hear, and even if we dont subscribe to the 2012 camp, its a message to carry every day, for our journeys are unique and every day is a gift, one that we shouldn't take for granted.

Hopi Elders' Prayer

From the Hopi Elders

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

Here are the things that must be considered:
Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?

Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.

Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle
of the river,
keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
See who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of
all ourselves!
For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lonely wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That jordan maxwell vids were outstanding, the red sun / new dawn day symbolism and historical text is freaky 'in light' (lol) of new dawn logo obama re-naming the iraq debacle "Operation new dawn", apparently this takes effect on 9/1/10.. does that look like, oh I dunno, 9/1/1, or is that an internet rumor? lol

Navy times:
www.navytimes.com...

"Staff report
Posted : Sunday Feb 21, 2010 9:05:54 EST
Say goodbye to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Effective Sept. 1, the war in Iraq will acquire a new official moniker: “Operation New Dawn.”

edit: added article date

[edit on 28-2-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have not read all the thread but I will. I notice a different tone or posture in earlier posts, somewhat stiff and here in these last a loosening up and casual friendliness. Are you more accustomed to people now?

I am grateful to gak730 for the summary, and Tamale had a good idea because I have tried to put flamers on ignore but this thread is a house on fire. Love that you take no bait.

I have so many questions already and hope you might answer any of these (or just the first and last question) even though I haven't read it all.

If you've already answered these in the thread you needn't answer them again since I am enjoying reading and will get to it.

1. Where will YOU be in October 2011?

2. Aren't good vs bad or positive vs negative vibrations in fact NOT equally able and actually more like a strong force - weak force pairing?

3. Do Eldila (thinking rocks) exist?

4. What are ghosts?

5. Who are the aliens in the Chilbolten Crop Circle?

6. Can I leave the planet in a Merkaba vehicle and are people getting here in them ?

7. How old are you?

8. Do you have children?

9. What languages do you speak?

10. Can people really channel other entities, beings, dead people?

11. Is John Hutchinson of the Hutchinson Effect an alien also?

12. What is the sacred feminine?

13. Do animals have souls?

Thanks very much

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

And do aliens tell jokes or even have a sense of humor (or irony) or is that unique to earthlings?

Do they (aliens) have pets?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I feel like its time, on some kind of push lately to discover (within limited resources and time) the right way to go, because while for some they may be guided to focus much on family and setting their relations right, their house in order, others are struggling with an inner push, a core need to do something, something programmed/wired into them perhaps all their lives. So for the starseeds, and the ones waking up, its time now. This message has been given clearly over and over.

I see two types of efforts amongst those feeling like they are waiting. One is to promote awareness. By being at the moment when we must act, its beyond planting seeds, now its got to go further.

The other ones are in waiting to help, and they need to collect info and technology and tools,and stand ready should anything occur, to let the people know, they're not alone, and that nothing is lost, we are no longer to be lone wolves, materialistically oriented with no concern for neighbor. No mad max situation. But instead, its time.....to gather people should events go down,into community and do it together, looking after each other, leaving no one out, for the more you give (ie. to handicapped, children, elderly), the more genorous and cooperative you are, not seeing anyone as dead weights to hold you back, but knowing they are a part of everything as you are, the more will be given to you.

You have to give to recieve.

But its now. Ive had this inner push to both camps now. Others have warned me to stay under the radar, not to hand out flyers, in the past. But we have to do both. Just in our communities and in ways that are grass roots, because an upswelling cant be stopped.
Not with the intentions set, and raising our consciousness to ask for help and support.

The experiences I've had are many, and I can't write them all, but have shared them with ET_MAN, in part it was something he had said that was about very few remembering and these regular checkups done where everyone was processed. But mine arent like that. They go way beyond this. They have all my life, but until two years ago I was a unconscious experiencer, and now conscious. These two years have been interesting. But I would like to share a few of the messages that were given with regards to this time coming up for humanity. My son, 18, has also been involved in this, he has had significant missing time, and shared some brief glimpses in his life of contact, and has also been given certain core issues which I'm not mechanical enough to know how to help him with, though its time to start gathering the tools and pushing him.

We're not experts, we are not well positioned, wisdom often looks up from the bottom of the well, though I wont even say we are wise, just always knew what the world was like and always wanted a good advanced one. But like I said before all my failings over my lifetime stand out like neon lights to me. Though I don't know why we were chosen in this way, nonetheless have past life memories and knowledge that we are here from the outside for a reason. Probably the same tests and same growth factors as everyone else. I always feel like I fail every test. Would like to be more diplomatic and let things go, but not always able to.

So this isnt because we're special,everyone is special equally. And everyone is cosmic too, equally, just some are less aware and perhaps have been here longer.

To begin with ET script woke me up completely, and I knew that the grey I had seen at 4 that scanned me, and all the different anomalies meant that we were experiencers, all the pieces came together of the family. I also was given the first chapter in a past life memory.

Then, last spring ET script brought a new vision. A world changed. People being taught by our cosmic friends and learning how to heal earth and to repair the damage down to nature, and learning how to be cooperative, living without money, sharing, and also, how to grow our psi abilities. It was actually a very positive vision, though I knew it was after something had occurred. It was not nwo.

Another time, not directly related to contact with Ets,was....doing dishes and feeling that the kids were very difficult, the two younger ones fight, they are both indigos and leos, and have apraxia. I have spent alot of time trying to be a referee when I cant, I dont have the energy, I have chronic fatigue sydrome and can't. I have gotten them to listen to binaurals and meditate a bit, and try to keep them separate in their activites. So this day, was at the sink frustrated thinking, how can I do anything to help this world when its so stressful and takes more than I have in me to give to maintain.

I kept saying, who am I? What am I here for? over and over again. Listenign to mp3, binaurals and whales and dolphins. Suddenly after I had dropped this and was in a mindless repetative state, I stepped into two major timelines, first place and second place.
Its like stepping into rivers of waves, or a grid of energy.

The first place was a great catastrophe. I'm not even going to mention it but its severit would affect the coast of north america. It had to do with pipe lines by the way. Whether it was before or after a large coastal event, I do not know. Whether it was manmade or caused by earth changes, I do not know. What I do is it was horrific.

The second one, was disclosure. Very relieved people being informed and told the truth and a great era of change coming. It is the one that Steven Greer speaks of as the alternative to their nwo depopualtion to maintain their power over the world.

We have to bring in the second one. Its important. Very important.

part two will talk about the Et contact experiences related to what is needed or coming up.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
part 2:

With all the greetings of the crafts, and all the contact, its hard to pick out a few, but a few were related to what needs to be done. Overall, my contact has been with different "nordic" type Ets, some dark haired and most blond. Very tall. The ones from Taurus and Telos are 8 feet for the men, and over 7 for the women. They were blond. They did a phsical examination and patroled for the ones that were interfering with us, the greys.

So my typical contact is of being monitored and greeted and some communication and identificaton takes place. For example, I asked him to identify and he said he was from the Taurus constellation, 65 light years away and from Telos. I checked and Aldebaran is 65.1 light years away. Later, another day, during the patrole, I was shown images of family, families are the circle of life, and children, in a natural setting with clean technology and a craft at their home. Very tall beautiful couple, and it was suggested to me that this was the role model, was also shown clean, joyful city very connected people. It was suggested to me by an experiencer friend that this was akin to showing me his family portfolio.

I read everything I could on Telos, and was shocked to find myself being monitored, could detect them, knew there was a craft above me, and resonated deeply with what I was reading. Recognized the energy signature off this and knew that in some of the dreams I had had at night that were like meetings, but all greyed out, location, and even information, yet I was allowed to recall that we were all in a meeting giving information and answering each others questions. And in this meeting I felt and responded to the light in everyone, and when I gave an answer, did so with love like a teacher/guide/mother. I am called mother in some of my experiences.
Do not know why.
Well, this was Telos. I also have strong suspicions of the extended network of cities and how they go up into Canada, into BC, etc etc.

1) Aug to Nov 2008, a blond couple wearing blue, male and female contacted me as they flew over, repeatedly, low and silently, directly over our roof most of the time. And my son kept calling me out for this, often, and told me they were being chased by choppers. The situation would be like this, they would appear out of nowhere, unstealth, then fly forward, and over our roof, slowly, he would call me out often,and contact me in postcard contact. They would return and be picked up and intercepted by a chopper. Along the mountain. You could hear the chopper stil, and it was a dark one, black according to my son. I witnessed that once. They let it gain several times and blinked ahead, then vanished.

They were akin to the energy at Mt. Shasta with the orbs that Steven Greer showed in his wonderful video, and I believe of that grouping or related to them. We are related. I had asked him, after the family scenes were given if he was my family grouping for the energy was filling me with joy and recognition. He said, akin to good neighbors and family relations. The word cousins came to mind. They were quite spock like and scientific this couple, and I had memories of them in childhood, checkups, and being taken with a group of children to the woods, in the forrest. They also did phsycological tests which I was not happy with. I warned my son to stay inside.

But, they communicated continually with me, and in Novemeber told me that there was a long term plan in place, regarding the world, and that in effect the next 300 years would be significant, and that we had to work closely with our communities, spiritual, meditation, vegatarian diets, healthy, organic, and make people aware of the world in a sensitive way, not forceful, but show the way. Show the way to live differently.

2) I have known for some time, buried in my lifelong experiences that a world without money was needed, freedom, and an upgraded way on how the natives lived, clean advanced technology. That politics was something we all needed to take responsiblity in, jury duty, well educated citizens rotating shifts frequently, called forth to their turn.

These things are things I have known all my life, the moneyless society my mother knew of, and they come out of our expeirences.

3)My son has had missing time and was shown times and dates by nordics in black, of future events that were taken from him, that he would know when it was time for his mission. I also have had experiences with these same people in black, the dark haired man who has guided me often, and had a memory of being filled in, told I was doing well, then told what was coming, and having the details taken for it was not time yet.
This frustrates me to know end, the being treated like a mushroom and kept in the dark, but its ego to worry. We can only go through one day at a time to the best of our abilities.

My son has apraxia but comes out with quantum physics stuff occasionally and has been inventing magentic energy devices in his mind since he was 13. So now I realize this was a part of the preparation and will be finding ways to get him putting this into practical applications.

I've also seen him in a huge abduction memory with a helmet on his head, hard wired, and he has had unexplained wounds on the psi toggle spots in neurology, ie. near ears, forhead, hairline, midcrown, right side alot, back of head, since childhood, roughly 11 or 12.

The hard part about sharing is we are told and then its taken.

4) This was the big one, a meeting in August. It was an unusual day. I had been watching videos on youtube about earth ship homes and was inspired by an elderly woman whose family offered workshops in how to build them, as even with my chronic fatigue, I have sons, and family and thought. This is what we need to do, collect all the info we can on how to build them, and their energy systems and everything we can. Actually akin to Hialieans the Great Awakening and the Free Cities. We need to collect all this and get ready in case others come in and need help.

Then I watched a Japanese 747 disaster on the tv and knew from the beginning they all died and forced myself though I cant do that. The pilots did all they could to keep the crew alive, went past all tests for holding the craft half an hour longer than anyone could. It was horrendous. I had to light candles to each and everyone of them and send my love and appreciation for them, and was feeling very upset.

Under the stars, the meteor shower occurred, and also, was suddenly aware of intense contact by many of the Ets, mainly male, I think one female. I dont know how many, at least 6 I would say were communicating with me. It was a long meeting, in which I was told that the plan to move to the interior and collect all the info was needed, and my a family member who was a big skeptic now, was going to be needed as well for his skills were required. I wanted to know why, was still in shock and very sad over the 747 episode, and was very suspicious this meant something big and bad had happened. I was determined they would disclose and stop this from occurring. So I asked why? How could this happen? We have to save people? What about the hospitals? The babies being born? The children in school? What is this about?

That I don't approve. I don't want this. They said, what is it going to take to wake us up?
What will it take for us, to turn to each other and help each other, so no one is without at all. No exceptions. What will it take for us to feel for each other, in our hearts. What. Yes, humans are mind controlled, yes their media lies to them. But while is happening, we are still watching the most terrible events in the news, starving children, our brothers and sisters in Africa, the middle east, the crimes that are taking place on huge massive levels with human lives, and nature is not being taken care of by us. We are not acting responsibly. That the average person, I was shown a man, comes home from work and justifjies his minority well being by his work ethic at being a slave, and tells himself, eveyroen deserves to suffer and die for not being as well placed as himself.
What does it take to get through to us?

I was told, that in many ways, the outcome of the events, was in our hands. It was up to us to modify the circumstances. That we had to take responsiblity.

They knew what I felt, they understand how I felt. But there was a huge overview, that was beyond my limited view, and it was very sad, and very urgent. Yet they were very gentle and respectful of my feelings.

I think the Hopi Prayers above best describes what kind of era we must bring in, cooperation.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
After sharing some of this info, but not much on my son, ET_MAN, asked me about my son, and said he was aware of the case, and asked me if I had seen the ET in the kitchen. I knew what he meant, but hadn't, for he had had 2 hours missing time going to get a quick snack at the beginning of a show that started at midnight, in the kitchen. When he returned it was over and now 2 pm, just a few minutes later. He knew I lived close to Miriam Delicado and wasn't allowed to tell me a great deal more. Theres something like Sleeper in ET_MAN, they both seem to be very much the same in their information.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Unity_99 It's ironic you mention about your son and ET_MAN pin pointing his location and "knowing" certain information. I had a conversation with ET_MAN on the phone about 2-3months ago and it was a long conversation, what stood out to me the most is that he pin pointed my location at the beginning of the conversation and also stated that he had a good feeling about me. I don't quite understand it all but I believe there is something about me that ET_MAN isn't/not allowed to tell me. ET_MAN if you don't recall our phone conversation perhaps the name: h4x0r5 may help your memory

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Quite intense story's Unity.

Im sure i read about the blonde nordic's dressed in blue a while back. Come to think of it, there was a thread asking about anyone else in Canada (say's your location is Canada under your picture) who've experienced similar thing's.

So, form your experiences, you had physical contact, repeat abduction's or meeting's with them for that matter, aswell as your family too?
When was the last this happend?
And a 300 year plan? entailing what exactly?
And that amount of time dosnt give us hope of seeing much result's in our life time.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join