It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have a conspiracy theory.

Summary
MJ was murdered. Period.

Commentary

Why suspicious?
1. People do not die at his age often.
2. MJ must have had regular medical checks where the potential hart problems would have been noticed and warnings and advice given to prepare for situation.
3. If I were MJ I would have a procedure or technology for situations alike:
- one touch emergency button with me all the time or one in every room
- wireless pulse check transmitter sending emergency signal if pulse stops
- security cameras - may be even in all rooms - just in case anyone wants to sue me again for something I have not done.
- other technologies I am not aware off.

Why was he killed?
1. MJ is an influential figure and has showed his concerns about global tyranny, racism, children and their future...
2. MJ went through the character assassination where they tried to make him look like a self conflicting person - singing about making better world for children and at the same time possibly abusing them.
3. He came out clean and was going for a massive tour where he could reach a massive audience and ...

... possibly he was going to announce something or expose someone in regard to the global brutality and/or controlling elite.

------------------

Conclusion
Listen to what Lady Gaga or Britney sings about and what MJ was concerned about in his music. There is a difference, right? The trial (attempt to discredit him) was a warning to shut up and forget about global issues. He was possibly told to sing about something small - possibly sex or relations or his hurt feelings - something like that.

MJ did not obey.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I'm not so convinced. I think MJ just died, a lot of people die around his age. He was what? 50. Thats about the time for a heart attack, along with the meds he used and things like that. I am sure it was an accident waiting to happen. I think the stress killed him personally, along with his meds. He also may have had an underlying heart condition. Since I do not have the autopsy to look at or the toxivology reports, I have to just say this simply:

The Man was 50, he had difficulities as a child. He had stress throughout his life, his health was falling apart long before his detah and LONG before his trial. To be honest it was just a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If you are serious about your theory then I strongly suggest you check out this thread.

I think it will provide you with the answers you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

i work in the london live music industry often doing jobs at the 02 where mj was due to play, word on the street (absolutely rumor of course
he had failed a medical test and lots of people had been very angsty that he was going to do one gig then pull out for health reasons causing millions of lost revenue...

HOWEVER its well known that when someone dies before playing a gig the fans NEVER return the ticket because they want to keep it as a memento, touts often still make a profit from such tickets too certainly for someone like mj, maybe just to help your conspiracy theory its possible some big evil record company decided this was going to be a big loss at a bad time (most record companies are on the verge of collapse at the moment) so they saw this as the only way out.

However i've also seen mj other places (not performing) and the poor fella was falling to bits, all his old TV appearances as well the guy was heavily into his pain meds and all the surgary had taken a heavy toll. Alas people do die at his age, infact its far more common than you'ld think.

oh and edit to add,

character assassination

hmmm..... or he was rich enough to buy his way out of one of the most terrible crimes anyone can commit - more than once.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by NatureBoy]

Ex

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Micheal was obviously a tortured soul,
who felt more alive and accepted onstage
than in his real life.
Let the man's memory have the dignity with which he deserves!!!

RIP Micheal

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Thanks - I red them.

U have also a theory that that MJ is victim of MK Ultra and did a suicide.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Or he was killed so people pay attention to that instead of the Global Warming Tax Theft Bill getting passed.

Got the idea from Bullhorn's post.

Probably not true, as I have not seen any evidence -but an amusing thought nonetheless!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Ummm errr nope. That was not my theory. You may want to have a second read of the thread.

There is no conspiracy involved in MJs murder PERIOD>

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

You’ve missed to most obvious purpose IMO. To distract from the cap and trade bill currently being rammed through congress. There’s also always a money angle, so the tickets for mementos theory makes sense too.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Jackson was heavily addicted to Oxycontin.

He asked the 'doctor' for a shot of demerol and lied about what other pills he had alread ingested.

Jackson then died of an 'accidental' overdose.

Case closed ...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What does it matter? Whether aliens killed him, he went to Atlantis, or he died normally (because um... thats what living things do) he is dead.

I had a 21 year old neighbor that was killed in a tree-removal accident. Not too many 21 year olds die, but I don't think anyone thought about a conspiracy.

Get your heads out of your asses. One damn man can't die with respect these days. Can't you animals at least feel for his family and friends?

A lot of you are sick. Whether he touched children or not is debateable, and cannot be held against him. Personally, I feel he was innocent.

RIP Michael, Billie Jean is one of the best songs EVER.

People make me sad to be human sometimes with the way my species acts.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

mj swallowed 9 arabs with box cutters and the neverland fell down into its own footprint at near freefall speeds because of naughty bubbles the monkey? I knew i should have checked fox before thinking for myself thanks bro

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I tend to agree with TheMythLives. I think Michael was deprived of his childhood, and sought to recreate it as an adult. This path was fraught with peril for him, and even amidst making influential music, I think he was likely the most happy performing, feeling the love from the audience.

I have a hard time accepting any conspiracy to kill him, especially one contrived to deflect from the problems of today. He will be news for, what, this next week? I think it's a sad thing he died so young (almost my exact age), however I have to believe that he found peace. How would one factor in Farah Fawcett into the mix? Well, one can't, because she had terminal cancer. Now, I tend to doubt ALL coincidences, however I think sometimes they just are.

I would entertain suicide as a possibility, although I think he probably just wore out, with a pharmaceutical cocktail as the exacerbating event.

I hope his spirit is at peace. I have had a hard time this past day biting back a scathing reply to folks that seem to think his death is funny. No death is funny to me, even those of my past enemies. Maybe even particularly them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

Or he was killed so people pay attention to that instead of the Global Warming Tax Theft Bill getting passed.

Probably not true, as I have not seen any evidence -but an amusing thought nonetheless!

Nancy Pelosi was so desperate for this bill to pass....adding a 300 page amendment at 3:00 am to be voted on the same day. She may not have killed Michael Jackson but she sure did use the distraction. Now if someone equally as famous dies when the Senate votes on this abomination....then we have a problem.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

And lets not forget that I am the Case Reviewer...lol... But I have a feeling that this case is already solved....

[edit on Jun 26th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

There is no conspiracy involved in MJs murder PERIOD>

There will be, MJ died as a result of Prescription Drugs. The conspiracy will be whether his doctor did it on purpose or was it accidental. He could be charged exactly like Anna Nicole Smith's doctor. MJ was so anorexic and frail his body couldn't take it. I believe it was Demerol that finally killed him.

www.guardian.co.uk...

“After taking the Demerol, he started to experience slow, shallow breathing,” the source told the newspaper. “His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.”

www.foxnews.com...

www.tmz.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
God took MJ out, and here's why:

Farrah Fawcett died yesterday and went to heaven. God said to her, "Farrah, you have lived an honest life, what can I do for you?" Farrah said, "I just want the little children of the world to be safe." Michael Jackson died a few hours later.

All these MJ conspiracy threads have one thing in common, blatant sucking up for points! A 50 year old man, and I use the term man loosely, who was taking multiple pain meds, had a massive coronary. It happens everyday. The prime age for a heart attack is 45 to 55. If anyone had a motive to off this pedophile, it would be the parents of the boys he molested (allegedly). Now he's moonwalking for Satan. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Boy you're a quick study, hu?

This is ridiculous.

I'm not sure why I even bothered to read this garbage.

Back to da dumpster. Ya.?

Your theories are swiss cheese and full of holes. Quite imaginary? Yes.

His body's not even cold yet, and people are already looking for attention.

Nice.

I almost feel happy for him. He was used for his gifts since the age of 5.
He can finally be in peace.
It's this destrcutive criticism that started killing the poor guy in the first place.

Relax. No1 killed him. Leave it alone already.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
MJ has been on the self destruction road for several decades. Self mutilation via plastic surgery, drug use, questionable relationships with children and a strange ego maniacal lust for the public's attention.
He wasn't a genius, just an entertainer, and the only thing he has really left behind is a messed up family, messed up kids (his own) and hundreds of millions in debt.
Just my opinion, for all that it's worth.

At least when Elvis died he was a king, after all he died on the "throne".

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You know, I have a conspiracy theory as well.

Michael Jackson's Death Used to Divert the Public Eye.

For the love of God, it's everywhere!

(Has spasm and dies of frustration from human ignorance)

In other news: Shamrock dies. No one cares. Life proceeds.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join