It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
okay.. same crap like elvis is still alive..

jesus / elvis /lennon / jackson...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has accused Paul McCartney (err, I mean Billy Sheppard) of offing MJ, with the whole outbidding for the song rights thingy!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think we will all know what killed MJ in a week or so. That's when all the toxicology reports will be made known. I predict that a virtual devil's mixture of prescription drugs will be found in his system. Any two of which could easily cause heart problems.

he isn't the first to die from these conditions, and he won't be the last.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was not assasinated, although at first when I heard of the news I gave it a small chance he could have been. Yet I highly doubt it looking at the facts. Yes, Michael had his good and bad to him, I will not doubt this but it is not for me to judge what he has done but himself in the end. He did however throughout his music and entire life entertained us and provided us with great songs with meanings. He will forever be remembered and missed. RIP Michael Jackson

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just read that mj and jane burgermeister were friends and that he was assassinated by CIA with an electromagnectic pulse which was detected by the russians......

Is someone pulling my leg or could this be true...

Sounds good but bit far-fetched

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I also believe that MJ (like Madonna) had a personal mind contrler. It is possible that he was given a code to overdose.

There was too much at stake financialwise and he is more worthy dead than alive.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
To be fair, I'm not too sure how you actually come to that conclusion. Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Here is a song that explains another aspect of MJ death.

Hahaha, loved that!
Thanks for posting that, star for sure

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
To be fair, I'm not too sure how you actually come to that conclusion. Would you care to elaborate?

On what exactly? That he is more worthy dead than alive? You watch:
- they will release 100 of his songs that were not released yet
- they will sell The Beatles songs he owns
- gig's were canceled, yes, but they'll make money out of it through insurances and tickets that will not be returned

The guy is dead - he lived like a tramp for last years - borrowed money from fiends and blew it on drugs.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Assassinated ? yep, sure he was ... why do they waste our time with this rubbish ?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I have a conspiracy theory.

Summary
MJ was murdered. Period.

Commentary

Why suspicious?
1. People do not die at his age often.
2. MJ must have had regular medical checks where the potential hart problems would have been noticed and warnings and advice given to prepare for situation.
3. If I were MJ I would have a procedure or technology for situations alike:
- one touch emergency button with me all the time or one in every room
- wireless pulse check transmitter sending emergency signal if pulse stops
- security cameras - may be even in all rooms - just in case anyone wants to sue me again for something I have not done.
- other technologies I am not aware off.

Why was he killed?
1. MJ is an influential figure and has showed his concerns about global tyranny, racism, children and their future...
2. MJ went through the character assassination where they tried to make him look like a self conflicting person - singing about making better world for children and at the same time possibly abusing them.
3. He came out clean and was going for a massive tour where he could reach a massive audience and ...

... possibly he was going to announce something or expose someone in regard to the global brutality and/or controlling elite.

------------------

Conclusion
Listen to what Lady Gaga or Britney sings about and what MJ was concerned about in his music. There is a difference, right? The trial (attempt to discredit him) was a warning to shut up and forget about global issues. He was possibly told to sing about something small - possibly sex or relations or his hurt feelings - something like that.

MJ did not obey.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

Firstly, I guarantee you have done absolutely NO prior research regarding your claims.

Secondly, he was a man with many troubles and problems, personal and financial.

He did not grow up 'normal'. He did not have the normal child hood the rest of us did.
His mental state, and even perhaps capability, were shocking.

I admit though, this thread is far better then the one questioning what alien race he was.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I cant be assed to read all he replies, But Michael Jackson wasa FREEMASON! Like most celebrities he dont give shiiiiiiiiiiiii* about know one but himself and his childern maybe.

Most celebz even his fmaily didint care that much about him at this time in his life, in bad health and about to do a big tour none of them even kept in contact! Truth is they didint care they just always been in his shadow always been jelealous of him!

I think he is was a pedo, Forget being weird, talking weird, buying weird things, etc He always had childern round him even after the first accusations of child molestation and even paid off one family!

You wouldnt risk this shi*

He did have brains I think, He knew some of what he was doing and of money issues.

Alot of people used him so I think he purposely kept his family away!

But as to being assasinated, I think its near impossible for a man ike him to die without no warnings! He would have people on call incase anything happened and I dont think know one followed the procedures they were suppose to all expecting to gain from his death!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
O.K I dont know about all that, but

first, Michael jackcon was a member of the nation of Islam, he was enemies with the President of Sony, and pissed off a lot of Jews, especially Steven Spielburg, and other "foundations" that claimed to be helping children with their funds.

second, Michael Jackson OD'd on a highly concentrated painkiller called demerol, he was found with his DOCTOR, which allegations are not falling towards, for reasons we do not know, but just because the police say so. It's amazing, he dies of DRUG OVERDOSE and FOUND WITH HIS DOCTOR but NO ACCUSATIONS AT HIM BY POLICE.

third, the doctor could not initially be found which is weird as he was afraid that they would suspect him, which is why police clearly tried to explain to media that they were searching for him to question and that we want him TO SPECIFICALLY KNOW THAT HE IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION.

fourth, if you guys were paying any attention, to the first poster, it would seem obvious that had he actually had heart of physical problems that risk death, that he would have had some sort of monitoring device, or alert button nearby.

fifth, aside from the attempted character assassinations, he was on the verge of a comeback with his upcoming tour, all the more reason to try to finish him with a more extreme method.

sixth, Cap and Tax bill was passed by congress the day after his death.

seventh, he's a dancer, and preparing for a tour, he needs to be in shape, which would contradict heart problems. cardiac arrest refers to arrest, or impeded blood flow to the body, which i doubt he had since he was in shape, according to peter jackson, the 500 dancers he was rehearsing with, and oh i dont know, all the cast that made the tour happen.

There are plenty of reasons to suspect a murder, and if you dont think so, then clearly you aren't analytical enough to even be posting on ATS. so gtfo.
And stop saying that you know he "wasn't assassinated" without backing up your mouth with some evidence. silly trolls.

-Setfreejr

P.S Zetetic of truth, bro if you actually "looked at the facts" then you would see a higher probability, actually, of murder. lmao

[edit on 28-6-2009 by setfreejr]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by setfreejr

Cheers, dude. At least someone

Some good points there I missed out myself.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by setfreejr

As to MJ being converted to Islam, there’s a report that his brother is being misquoted, his reference to Allah being left out.

blog.beliefnet.com... dium=newsletter

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
will someone please comment on the jane burgermeister connection

please....

I'll ask really nice...

please is it alot of bullxxxx or could it be for real?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

True that, however Im positive he did convert to islam, as he had already created 3 songs from/on the suras or chapters from the Quran. I forget the names though.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi everyone

The thing I find curious is that there is only one picture of him with the paramedics.... I mean the 'paps' would have shot rolls wouldnt they, why is there only one picture of him on a guerney, that looks well staged. Its almost like he was dead and they wanted to make it look like they are still working on him..

When Britney wigged out and was taken by ambulane there were many pix of her on the gurney....

However it happened it is sad none the less.

But this one picture thing is what makes me think something was amiss at the time that ONE photo was taken..

themuse

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by themuse
Hi everyone

The thing I find curious is that there is only one picture of him with the paramedics.... I mean the 'paps' would have shot rolls wouldnt they, why is there only one picture of him on a guerney, that looks well staged. Its almost like he was dead and they wanted to make it look like they are still working on him..

When Britney wigged out and was taken by ambulane there were many pix of her on the gurney....

However it happened it is sad none the less.

But this one picture thing is what makes me think something was amiss at the time that ONE photo was taken..

themuse

I noticed as well - no proper pics at all. No photographic evidence basically - I have to trust the media. No bloody way - they killed his character and made him look like a nut with no evidence.

Do not trust a single reporter working for mainstream media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join