It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You forgot 1 thing. Michael (Mikaeel) Jackson died as a Muslim. He embraced Islam on Nov 21 2008.

His scheduled performance next month would have significant impact towards the world and his fans.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Let's look at this objectively (as hard as that might be). Let's start by peeling Michael Jackson's name off the situation.

Taking his name out of this, we have a 50 year old man who was around six feet tall who weighed less than 150 lbs, with a string of health problems (including at the very least skin cancer, and, according to some reports, lupus), a problem with persistent pain due to long-term injuries to his back and legs, and a substance abuse problem. He was putting in long hours of physically-demanding labor (workouts and rehearsals to prepare for his concert tour). There's no way this paragon of physical perfection could possibly have suffered heart failure. It had to be some machination of the Powers That Be (tm and c as appropriate).

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

re op - I'm not going to get into this more than to say that if Jackson was assassinated, I hope it was Wesley Snipes that did it, because a black man that tries to turn himself into a white woman deserves Blade!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
What does it matter? Whether aliens killed him, he went to Atlantis, or he died normally (because um... thats what living things do) he is dead.

I had a 21 year old neighbor that was killed in a tree-removal accident. Not too many 21 year olds die, but I don't think anyone thought about a conspiracy.

Get your heads out of your asses. One damn man can't die with respect these days. Can't you animals at least feel for his family and friends?

A lot of you are sick. Whether he touched children or not is debateable, and cannot be held against him. Personally, I feel he was innocent.

RIP Michael, Billie Jean is one of the best songs EVER.

People make me sad to be human sometimes with the way my species acts.

I second that.
I dont care if any allegations against him are true or not.
Frankly speaking people will get you arrested if they found out you sleep in the same bed as your son. Our minds can sometimes be so perverted that we see things that just are not there

MJ brought hope for thousands and inspired an entire generation.
He probably had a medical condition that was not publicized.
May his soul rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I have a conspiracy theory.

Summary
MJ was murdered. Period.

Commentary

Why suspicious?
1. People do not die at his age often.
2. MJ must have had regular medical checks where the potential hart problems would have been noticed and warnings and advice given to prepare for situation.
3. If I were MJ I would have a procedure or technology for situations alike:
- one touch emergency button with me all the time or one in every room
- wireless pulse check transmitter sending emergency signal if pulse stops
- security cameras - may be even in all rooms - just in case anyone wants to sue me again for something I have not done.
- other technologies I am not aware off.

Why was he killed?
1. MJ is an influential figure and has showed his concerns about global tyranny, racism, children and their future...
2. MJ went through the character assassination where they tried to make him look like a self conflicting person - singing about making better world for children and at the same time possibly abusing them.
3. He came out clean and was going for a massive tour where he could reach a massive audience and ...

... possibly he was going to announce something or expose someone in regard to the global brutality and/or controlling elite.

------------------

Conclusion
Listen to what Lady Gaga or Britney sings about and what MJ was concerned about in his music. There is a difference, right? The trial (attempt to discredit him) was a warning to shut up and forget about global issues. He was possibly told to sing about something small - possibly sex or relations or his hurt feelings - something like that.

MJ did not obey.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

you missed the plot.

he was killed to cover for the carbon legislation. all the media is jackson......little about one of the worst crimes of 'con'gress.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ATSfan]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ATSfan]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

There's no way this paragon of physical perfection could possibly have suffered heart failure. It had to be some machination of the Powers That Be (tm and c as appropriate).

There is a way...its called DRUGS !

“After taking the Demerol, he started to experience slow, shallow breathing,” the source told the newspaper. “His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.”

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Summary
MJ was murdered. Period.

Commentary

Why suspicious?

Got news for ya bucko, but people DO 'just die' all the flippin' time. Just google Jim Fixx and take a look at that. Everyone and their mother seems to feel the need to give some kind of reason or rhyme to his death. Seems like some folks can't cope with the fact that, yes you can 'just die'. Even the healthiest of us do.

Chrono

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Michael Jackson died because he was mixing his meds, and when someone does that combined with stress, they tend to die. It's sad, not unusual.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

He was a drug addict.
He got injections daily of Demerol daily.
To give actual injections of pain medications outside of a hospital for someone who is not terminally ill is un herd of and even then they'll typically get a PCA where it has a safe guard on it, or an oral pills/suppository to give an injection EVERYDAY with an actual needle is just insane and he didn't even have a constant IV line a pic line or hickman line so that means every time he got injected it's a new needle puncture this is basically legal dope use and if it was main lined that's even worse.
And this is all being said by the mouths of his friends.

This is a classic example of a drug addiction progression.
Cardiac arrest is VERY common for Demerol and opiate/most pain medication abuse you don't have to be 80 years old when you're injecting a medication in progressing doses over a long period of time the drug does the damage so age has nothing to do with it.

Also with addiction what happens is you build a tolerance over a period of time you require more of the drug so it gets increased but after a period of time you bottom out your body simply cant handle the amounts of drugs so that leads to respiratory failure which leads to cardiac arrest.
I am really surprised they didn't have Naloxone on site or at least on the EMT it could have saved his life.

People are becoming so desperate with conspiracies it's just sad that they don't see that these trivial things get in the way of the real issues at hand and gives more validation to the preconceived notion the "conspiracy nuts" are insane, next thing you know there will be a post that he's still a live or went to live on planet Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
God took MJ out, and here's why:

Farrah Fawcett died yesterday and went to heaven. God said to her, "Farrah, you have lived an honest life, what can I do for you?" Farrah said, "I just want the little children of the world to be safe." Michael Jackson died a few hours later.

Thanks for a good laugh with my Saturday morning coffee!

Come on people, it has been reported he was taking Demerol daily, docs refuse to give Demerol if you go to the ER with kidney stones for gods sake it is so addictive! The man abused his body repeatedly and for the better part of his life, this was bound to happen.

What irritates me is how everyone just forgets this man was a molester! He was a musical genius but the man molested little boys and the whole damned world is acting like that never happened!

Typical of the press, while the Carbon Bill passes, all that was on EVERY news outlet for the past two days was the death of a FAMOUS PEDOPHILE. I wonder how the families of those kids feel today.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
You forgot 1 thing. Michael (Mikaeel) Jackson died as a Muslim. He embraced Islam on Nov 21 2008.

His scheduled performance next month would have significant impact towards the world and his fans.

Interesting, I didn't know that, though I remember his stint staying with some uber-rich dude in the Middle East. Could you source that for us?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

you're a classy guy.

he's not even buried yet, and you come out with this baseless, rambling garbage just to score a few cheap stars.

get a life and let the poor man rest in peace. It's utter crap like this that really devalues this board.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

I kind of think it was along what you are saying.
millions of dollars in presold tickets, and the performer isn't physically or mentally able to do the concert. the live in doctor, by what I heard on tv today was hired by the concert promoters....
I kind of think he might have been killed by the doctor....

but then, who knows...maybe time will tell...

I am gonna miss the weird stories about him,

who knows maybe the last story will be the weirdest...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Summary
MJ was murdered. Period.

Commentary

Why suspicious?
2. MJ must have had regular medical checks where the potential hart problems would have been noticed and warnings and advice given to prepare for situation.
3. If I were MJ I would have a procedure or technology for situations alike:
- one touch emergency button with me all the time or one in every room
- wireless pulse check transmitter sending emergency signal if pulse stops
- security cameras - may be even in all rooms - just in case anyone wants to sue me again for something I have not done.
- other technologies I am not aware off.

Why was he killed?
1. MJ is an influential figure and has showed his concerns about global tyranny, racism, children and their future...
2. MJ went through the character assassination where they tried to make him look like a self conflicting person - singing about making better world for children and at the same time possibly abusing them.
3. He came out clean and was going for a massive tour where he could reach a massive audience and ...

... possibly he was going to announce something or expose someone in regard to the global brutality and/or controlling elite.

------------------

Conclusion
Listen to what Lady Gaga or Britney sings about and what MJ was concerned about in his music. There is a difference, right? The trial (attempt to discredit him) was a warning to shut up and forget about global issues. He was possibly told to sing about something small - possibly sex or relations or his hurt feelings - something like that.

MJ did not obey.

i viewed several threads here on ATS concerning Micheal Jackson, some related to his death, some not, but all were very retarded, and sounded retarded as well. Most tried poorly to mock him, even though it was only a few days after his death. Amazing, people keep surprise me.

Anyway, i just wanted to sat thanks for the thread, and even though I'm not sure 100% that this is the case i have to say you made a really good point and its most likely what happened. The whole sudden death thing sounded very fishy to me when i first heard about it on the news.

I was shocked enough because of the fact that he died, but most shocking was that even despite his security and health care procedures that he had his entire life and something like this could happen? It's just spells conspiracy to me.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal

There's no way this paragon of physical perfection could possibly have suffered heart failure. It had to be some machination of the Powers That Be (tm and c as appropriate).

There is a way...its called DRUGS !

“After taking the Demerol, he started to experience slow, shallow breathing,” the source told the newspaper. “His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.”

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

Methinks you need new batteries in your sarcasm detector

Far from suggesting that Mr(?) Jackson's death was part of some wild-eyed conspiracy, I was trying to point out that, had anyone other than the so-called King of Pop dropped dead at his age after having a comparable set of medical and / or lifestyle issues, it wouldn't be news at all...people would simply chalk up the death to lifestyle. Frankly, I'm surprised he hadn't suffered some sort of catastrophic (if not fatal) collapse long before now.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have the same problem with the sarcasm! I've been thinking about using [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] as a way to get that across. LOL! Being a Scorpio, sarcasm is my first language, and I've been ripped apart for sarcastic posts, only to have to post a reply similar to yours.

On topic, I have an equally sarcastic response regarding the death of MJ. To paraphrase Betty Davis' response when asked how she felt about the death of Joan Crawford:

My Mother always said to speak good of the dead. He's dead. Good!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Why was he killed?

1. MJ is an influential figure and has showed his concerns about global tyranny, racism, children and their future... "

That's the biggest flaw in your argument. Jackson was considered too much of a comedy nutjob by the mainstream media for his global concerns to ever be given attention.

The only time I ever heard those issues raised in the press was when he had a hit with Earth Song. And even then it was only because it seemed so surprising to the media that Jackson could give serious thought to such things - which is a measure of exactly how "influential" he was when it came to matters of global tyranny, racism etc!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Your theory is absolutely wrong.

I just saw Michael Jackson at a Waffle House in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
He ordered Chocolate chip waffles and a big glass of unsweetened tea.

I am sure it was him because he grabbed his crotch as he moon walked to the men's room. I took one of his chocolate chips as a memento. Keep your eye out for it on ebay!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join