It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Hi/
Found some info on the net...

UriGeller-Controversy and Criticism~

And a google search on Uri Gellar Michael Jackson

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The second occasion came in 2005 during a court case. An answerphone message Jackson had allegedly left in 2003 was played during proceedings in which the singer, referring to Jews, said: "They suck... they're like leeches... It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

from that Uri article.

I know that is bullocks because I saw him speaking in a video and he was refering to SONY executives, not jews. Nothing was mentioned about jews.
I posted that video here myself. I might be in this thread, if not it is in the. MJ is dead, how long will it be till it is a conspiracy thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
O.K . So for all those clowns that thought michael jackson died naturally. The news has reported today that the Doctor has been officially charged for murdering the king of pop. So drop that natural death nonsense and stop posting on this thread. This is for all the critical thinkers that actually suspected death by analyzing the situation and not drinking the kool-aid. He was murdered, now we need to trace the murder back, because we all know that pu$$y didn't have the balls to murder jackson. He's been hiding and running since it happened.

In other words, what needs to come to light are the people that threatened/bribed/ tricked the doctor into doing the deed. He's a sissy boy. If the police aren't corrupt, then they'll make him crack hopefully.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by setfreejr]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by setfreejr]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
... possibly he was going to announce something or expose someone in regard to the global brutality and/or controlling elite.
[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

I keep pondering this myself...and something kind of caught my attention during the memorial a while back now. During one of the songs...the graphics/video in the background that played while they were singing the final number indicates that Michael had a message of peace.
You see in the background the use of religious symbols, and to me it looks like he was trying to communicate a message of peace.

Okay nvm...it wasn't that part...I do recall that this happened sometime during the service. Someone help me out here.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
YEssss. The doctor is charged with man slaughter. This is right. www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now. If you go back through this threat you will find the article where MJ's doctor Conrad Murray is said to have joined Freemasonry few years ago.

This is the only lead for me so far.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Doctor was a crap doctor, gave him too much, michael died.

There you go, conspiracy over.

In all seriousness though, that is what i believe, im not sure if it was accidental or murder but i dont think there was a bigger plan behind it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by setfreejr
O.K . So for all those clowns that thought michael jackson died naturally. The news has reported today that the Doctor has been officially charged for murdering the king of pop.

I did wonder how so many people were going to explain how a guy can overdose by injecting himself in his back.

Originally posted by Concept X
Doctor was a crap doctor, gave him too much, michael died.

I don't buy into any of the current 'theories', so you could be right. But it's still murder. He knew it, too, which is why he disappeared.

Originally posted by NatureBoy
hmmm..... or he was rich enough to buy his way out of one of the most terrible crimes anyone can commit - more than once.

Um... No. I'm not exactly a Jackson fan, but I would have thought, that here of all places, everybody would be well aware that pretty much everything the media has ever told you about Jackson is a lie. Deny ignorance, remember? The more famous you are, the worse the lies get...

I won't go into detail because I'm sure anyone that has already decided he was guilty doesn't want to read the truth anyway. But for starters:

First trial:

when asked how this would affect his son, Chandler replied, "That's irrelevant to me...It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want. It's going to be bigger than all us put together...This man is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not sell one more record".

Jordan Chandler's mother told police that she did not believe Jackson had molested her son.

The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.

Translation: All lies - Jackson was innocent.

The second trial I won't even bother with. Look it up for yourselves - it was a complete joke, and nothing like what the media was reporting at the time.

David insisted: "My children are routinely rehearsed by their mother Janet to do or say whatever she wishes."

It was about money. All of it. If you actually do look it up, and this applies to both trials, you'll see how much the 'evidence' - isn't.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Hi Clickfoot/
I also believe there is more to this then meets the eye!
Hidden secrets dont stay 'hidden' forever!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Policy makers, Illuminati, wealthy weirdos, "The Elite", NWO - Nazis,
Corporate Communists, Shape Shifters ...

One of their most evil, farreaching rape of mankind delivered for decades is
"War on Drugs" Feat. Mandatory Min. , Jailtime - 3 Strike for Narcotics
related " crimes ", ..recently upgraded with Asset Forfeiture random robbery.

A bold ruthless straightforward # taken on people's
freedom libertys, rights, personality.

Now the One drug or type of substance not made illegal, but
promoted, prescribed, renamed and marketed almost the identical
stuff on countless brands - Benzos, Valium, Prozac are
actually Mind# poison beginning roughly 8 Days into
" therapy "...
Various plants and herbs remain "illegal" though.
Scatmongers consider "Medical - Marihuana " involving offenses maybe not to be prosecuted
in near future...I find that very very gracious! "They" look into the matter
between robbing, plotting and rituals .

Michael Jackson went through fierce withdrawals at times, I guess.
Plus he was surrounded by leeches and shady shrinks.

MJ not wanted to take it anymore, spoke his mind in "Don't Care about
us" Video Version...so easy killings for bloodsuckers since his death
jackpots here and there - wealth is redistributed to whoreship Lie
and murder and finally LOVE that new wealthy gain on top of the
precious pile .

Those smileys don't even do what I clicked them to do
...see whats' the world coming to after all?!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by montyone]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by montyone]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Awe michael was very unusal guy according to sources who knew him. I think he very well could have molested the kids. I mean he had motive. He was too caught up in children he made that ranch and did all these things for the kids. So whos not to say he didnt take things to another level. Anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I have a conspiracy theory.

Summary
MJ was murdered. Period.

Commentary

Why suspicious?
1. People do not die at his age often.
2. MJ must have had regular medical checks where the potential hart problems would have been noticed and warnings and advice given to prepare for situation.
3. If I were MJ I would have a procedure or technology for situations alike:
- one touch emergency button with me all the time or one in every room
- wireless pulse check transmitter sending emergency signal if pulse stops
- security cameras - may be even in all rooms - just in case anyone wants to sue me again for something I have not done.
- other technologies I am not aware off.

Why was he killed?
1. MJ is an influential figure and has showed his concerns about global tyranny, racism, children and their future...
2. MJ went through the character assassination where they tried to make him look like a self conflicting person - singing about making better world for children and at the same time possibly abusing them.
3. He came out clean and was going for a massive tour where he could reach a massive audience and ...

... possibly he was going to announce something or expose someone in regard to the global brutality and/or controlling elite.

------------------

Conclusion
Listen to what Lady Gaga or Britney sings about and what MJ was concerned about in his music. There is a difference, right? The trial (attempt to discredit him) was a warning to shut up and forget about global issues. He was possibly told to sing about something small - possibly sex or relations or his hurt feelings - something like that.

MJ did not obey.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

Okay, I would like to put this whole Michael Jackson thing to rest. He didn't get murdered. He died because he took a drug and misused it even though he was told not to.

Also he never molested any kids. He was weird because he was trying to change the coarse of his life. Because he knew how he was going to die. There is only one person he told this to. He was scarred he would be ridiculed for something that he knew was the truth. Basically people are idiots and they think up this crap which isn't even true like the theory of religion. Where some parts of it are right others have it miscued. He told this info to Marie Presley which as some of you know is Elvis's daughter. Also don't ask me how I know this because if I told you how everything really worked it would change nothing and most of you wouldn't believe me.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by sd7000]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
WOW...you have got to check this one out!!

Here is the description from the website:

The Michael Jackson Case

Many fans around the world want to know what really led to the death of Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop.' Michael Jackson's death evokes more questions than answers and this unsolved mystery continues to concern or frustrate millions of his fans.

How did Michael Jackson really die? Conflicting news reports with many stories circulate, and many say that the details provided through the public media surrounding Michael's death, “simply don't add up.”

There are reports of a number of unsavory characters being intimately involved with Michael. There is also suspicion with regards to the timing of Michael's death occurring just days before his 'This Is It Tour'.

Some in the Jackson family suspect foul play.

The in-home doctor allegedly administered the lethal shot which killed him, perhaps he is a fall guy? All of these factors and more contribute to a case that warrants serious investigation.

Explosive Revelations from beyond the grave; Michael Jackson himself answers these questions This book contains the message Michael wishes to share with his massive fan base and to support the correct questions being asked of the right people. Here he shares enough to resolve any mystery and to share after his death those messages he could not while alive. Claim your unlocked copy today to know more.

You can click on title for more info or View in browser before deciding if you want to download and save to desktop - Oh, you need to download the reader as you would with a pdf, in order to save and access it.

www.sharewareebooks.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I suspect he's not really dead. I believe they made a fake corpse with all of the tissue leftover from his plastic surgeries and he's hiding out in a compound in Montana with Biggie, Tupac and Elvis.

Either that or they are all dead. People make up these bizarre theories about dead celebrities thqaat they idolize because they can't stand the thought of losing them.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
MJ was killed because he was getting too close to Islam.

If you don't believe me ask his brother:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Yes, i think it possible he WAS getting close to something (or proclaiming something) ...that can be defined as Islam or God/Allah/Buddah etc

and he wanted to share this with the world as he always tried to...

controlled/manipulated or not...it seems the trial was the last straw...free from that and all/most other limitations. it was coming and "THIS IS IT" seems to be the beginning of that...or it was to be, more accuratey.

oh, by the way...

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I suspect he's not really dead. I believe they made a fake corpse with all of the tissue leftover from his plastic surgeries and he's hiding out in a compound in Montana with Biggie, Tupac and Elvis.

You, Sir/Madame...are a JEB END!..what a completely unrelated, tirade of bullsnot, ok, sarcastic wittyness aside... i get the conspiracy reference..but this is ATS, its purpose is the discussion of such things...hopefully, logically and without mockery...come on..

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Either that or they are all dead. People make up these bizarre theories about dead celebrities thqaat they idolize because they can't stand the thought of losing them.

this seems to be the part i can agree with being posted, for it may be partially accurate. Still, (with regard to collective consciousness/interconnectedness of live/spirituality) ...one can't help but thing maybe, at least sometimes, there is another fctor driving people towards theories. call it the singularity, or the aforementioned connectivity etc, but truth is truth and "reality" is connected to that. so clarity of vision should, logically see inconsistecies to the natural or true.

anyways, anyone have any more factual references like this video. or Majestic23's excellent coverage and fantastic and apt modesty- as many cannot claim enlightenment, nor an exact understanding of events and interpretations....

...hence this melting pot for idea and theory. ATS ROCKS!

--

Ed

[edit on 27-2-2010 by dreaded209_2]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
p.s.

you all may find this interesting,

look behind michael in the following image link (last shot in thriller video)

yellowsam.com...

ca you see the the "phallic" monolity/column/needle...

pretty well known symbology...in Conspiracy circles all the more.

..interesting

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So MJ faked his death, so that he can live in a hidden life under the Resistance influencing those around him.

I got it! He faked his own death so that the ones in power can either pursue him or leave him alone! He is still alive!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

does anyone care........

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join