It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House passes Pelosi's climate change bill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Remember when Obama was going all over Bushes bills? supposedly going to reverse some, so much hope and guess what not a darn thing done.

What a scam Obama has become.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Sure do, it turns out he liked a lot of what Bush had done. Next up is preventive detention.

Edit to add a second line.

And a third. People are going to be PO'd when the details of this start leaking out.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
PA scumbags that voted for this POS:

Brady
Fattah
Murtha (big frakin' surprise there)
Sestak
Murphy, P
Kanjorski
Schwartz
Doyle

All Dems.

Those that voted against:

Dahlkemper - D
Altmire - D
Thompson - R
Gerlach - R
Shuster - R
Carney - D
Dent - R
Holden - R
Pitts - R
Murphy, T - R
Platts - R

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Do you still believe what comes out of the mouth of Obama anymore? Darn and to think that I even had hopes.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Marg, I've always thought he was a lying sack of s**t from Day One.

Where's Benevolent Heretic? She always thought he was the greatest thing to come down the pike and would be changing the US for the good.

Hey, BH? What do you think of this ass-hat now? Been in office for five months and so far, has done a pretty darn good job at destroying the economy of the country. He should pace himself, he has three more years to go.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
More on the fraud,

A Center for Public Integrity analysis shows that, by the end of last year, more than 770 companies and interest groups had hired an estimated 2,340 lobbyists to influence federal policy on climate change. That's an increase of more than 300 percent in just five years, and means that Washington can now boast more than four climate lobbyists for every member of Congress.

yubanet.com...

Make sure that when you write to your senate members you put some of this information in the complains like I will to tell this morons and corrupted politicians so they know that we are not stupid, that they are the ones failing to the American people that they are supposed to serve.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I did too, BH was not alone, I also believed in him and that he was going to change the face of politics in Washington, I should have known better.

Is not longer any honest politicians in this nation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Marg, I've always thought he was a lying sack of s**t from Day One.

Where's Benevolent Heretic? She always thought he was the greatest thing to come down the pike and would be changing the US for the good.

Hey, BH? What do you think of this ass-hat now? Been in office for five months and so far, has done a pretty darn good job at destroying the economy of the country. He should pace himself, he has three more years to go.

He is apt to crown himself Emperor Obama the first by the first of next year. He has all these clowns in his pocket,so the will of the people means nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When it's avaiable on Youtube, you shoud all watch the debunking of the bill, especially the 300 pages amendment added last night.. debunking by Boehner.

There's a little segment Here
Another Here

The whole thing is about 30 minutes + where he goes throught the whole 300 pages +.

I watched it live on C-Span and it was .... I am speechless how bad it was. It was 10X worse than only cap and trade, which is bad enough.

Next Health Care. Another bank bailout. FED having all the powers. Gun control. ID cards...He already did bad stuff, like giving 100 billions to the IMF, continuing wars, keeping Bush powers, not closing Guantanamo, many other things...

Obama is a freaking nightmare, but continuing the globalists plans of the central government taking over everything.

WE NEED STATES TO PASS LAWS AGAINST COMPLIANCE OF THE CAP AND TRADE OR JUST SECEED.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by marg6043
Pelosi needs to go we need to vote her out and this is not a political party thing this is an American emergency all of us.

She didn't have to use much to buy the votes she needed:

"Pelosi plied undecided members with chocolate-covered Dove bars in a series of small group meetings. White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel worked the phones, and administration officials whipped members at a White House luau Thursday night. "

www.politico.com...&D

I wonder where the money for those Dove bars and that frakin' luau came from?

It speaks volumes when these scumbags can be bought for as little as flickin ice cream bar doesn't it?

I'm so sick of the SOB's that I don't even know how to express it anymore.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have actually searched everything I can regarding this bill in an attempt to debate those who support it.

The results?

No one supports it except ONE! just one little vlogger.!

This is really a pleasing detail I just observed. Not one single person I've seen besides him has supported it. Dozens and dozens of comments. 1 video to support it.

Here, have fun debating him if you'd like. I'm too tired.

His ignorace displeases me. Come comrades, debate him. Have a jolly battle of the keyboard and mind. no curses, no attacks. Not one drop of emotional, physical, or mental blood. Just peaceful civilized debate.

www.youtube.com...

As for me? i find the arts and animations a good way to get an idea across.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I did too, BH was not alone, I also believed in him and that he was going to change the face of politics in Washington, I should have known better.

Is not longer any honest politicians in this nation.

That's OK, Marg. You see the light now.

Welcome to the Dark Side.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I have actually searched everything I can regarding this bill in an attempt to debate those who support it.

The results?

No one supports it except ONE! just one little vlogger.!

This is really a pleasing detail I just observed. Not one single person I've seen besides him has supported it. Dozens and dozens of comments. 1 video to support it.

Here, have fun debating him if you'd like. I'm too tired.

His ignorace displeases me. Come comrades, debate him. Have a jolly battle of the keyboard and mind. no curses, no attacks. Not one drop of emotional, physical, or mental blood. Just peaceful civilized debate.

www.youtube.com...

As for me? i find the arts and animations a good way to get an idea across.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Gorman91]

It is all that is really needed to grab the attention to the retarded american public. Sorry but I would like to put my fist through that guys face, he is so smart and we are all sooooo dumb. Is this it, are the people finally going to have enough after this? Wholy crap american idol is on, later.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hunhaylou

Understand one thing. Obama has passed more anti-freedom bills in the pass few months than Bush did in half his presidency. No one did anything with Bush because he was slow. Obama is fast.

The critical point is a lot easier to reach. But it is not there yet. Just wait for now. The government is not completely disconnected yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
But...but...but....Obama promised not to raise taxes on anyone making under $250,000 a year (unless you smoke).

Now if you turn on a light when you enter a room, or if you dare want to get something to eat....you will be taxed.

This cannot pass the Senate....contact them NOW!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How long does it usually take a pushed bill like this to get through the senate, and after that who actually decides how much taxes we really have to pay?
Or will that be another bill where they sneak even more crud through?

I'm glad I wrote in Ron Paul, at least he probably would have told us that they held a gun to his head to sign our future away.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
How long does it usually take a pushed bill like this to get through the senate, and after that who actually decides how much taxes we really have to pay?
Or will that be another bill where they sneak even more crud through?

I'm glad I wrote in Ron Paul, at least he probably would have told us that they held a gun to his head to sign our future away.

Well, they don't have to vote on it as soon as it hits the Senate. They can take their time, make sure that everyone is asleep, then vote on it in the dead of night.

Scumbags.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You mean when there's only 3 senators there, and they vote for everyone else right?

I want a revote and I want it now!!!!!!!!!!! for the entire government sector, if you have any legal training you are disqualified, if you have any political experience you are disqualified

Maybe we can get another 200 years before the newly elected government under this idea is corupted.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
God, I just want a general to take the Midwest on it's word and help them defend themselves on this "declaration of war".

If you don't know what I'm talking about, the Midwest told the gov that this bill IS a deceleration of war.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
But...but...but....Obama promised not to raise taxes on anyone making under $250,000 a year (unless you smoke).

Now if you turn on a light when you enter a room, or if you dare want to get something to eat....you will be taxed.

This cannot pass the Senate....contact them NOW!

Id suggest checking out more about the cap and trade and contact your senators. This bill will do nothing to stimulate us economy and only help send jobs overseas while increasing taxes. And it doesn't stop with energy the extra costs imposed on industry will just be passed along in higher prices on all consumer goods! Not only that but to measure co2 is a joke there is no effective means to measure a companies co2 emissions and will only be a guess at best.

Heres the funny part it will even effect farmers since it was determined that cows produce 10% of co2 emissions in the US.So were going to spend trillions cost each family in America thousands of dollars and guess what best estimate we could lower global temperatures by half on 1 degree by 2035.Sorry to say co2 is easy to battle plant more trees!!!!! As of right now people are excluded but who knows they may tax us to breath since every human on the planet expels co2.

[edit on 6/26/09 by dragonridr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join