It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISRAELITES, revealed :: God's chosen people | RE: NOT who you think they are!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by TravisYah

Why do people like you spend soooooo much time trying to prove that Jews are not Jewish?

A new look at the DNA of the Ashkenazi Jewish population has thrown light on its still mysterious origins.

Until now, it had been widely assumed by geneticists that the Ashkenazi communities of Northern and Central Europe were founded by men who came from the Middle East, perhaps as traders, and by the women from each local population whom they took as wives and converted to Judaism.

But the new study, published online this week in The American Journal of Human Genetics, suggests that the men and their wives migrated to Europe together.

The researchers, Doron Behar and Karl Skorecki of the Technion and Ramban Medical Center in Haifa, and colleagues elsewhere, report that just four women, who may have lived 2,000 to 3,000 years ago, are the ancestors of 40 percent of Ashkenazis alive today. The Technion team's analysis was based on mitochondrial DNA, a genetic element that is separate from the genes held in the cell's nucleus and that is inherited only through the female line. Because of mutations - the switch of one DNA unit for another - that build up on the mitochondrial DNA, people can be assigned to branches that are defined by which mutations they carry.

In the case of the Ashkenazi population, the researchers found that many branches coalesced to single trees, and so were able to identify the four female ancestors.

Looking at other populations, the Technion team found that some people in Egypt, Arabia and the Levant also carried the set of mutations that defines one of the four women. They argue that all four probably lived originally in the Middle East.
www.nytimes.com...

There is a SMALL group of ashkenazi Jews who probable came from what is now Georgia and converted to Judaism about a 1000 years ago; however, the VAST MAJORITY are of middle eastern origin.

Sorry to break it to you using SCIENCE.

Nobody, is even trying to say that. In fact, in fact indeed, If you practice Judaism you are Jewish, however, and however indeed, that does NOT make you a Hebrew Israelite of the Bible. Read the thread and understand what is being conveyed, this is not about those who practice Judaism, or today's Israelis, this is about the ISRAELITES, and there's a huge and momentous difference. Please read.

WHAT IS A JEW?

A Jew is a person who practice the religion of Judaism. Jew does not mean a descendant of ancient Israel. The ancient Hebrews were not called Jews, that is a mistranslation, Jew is not a Hebrew Word, it's english. Jew is a word that was created by Gentiles and given to the Israelite tribe of Yahudah (Judah). Yah the Most High didn't give his people the name of Jew, this was done by men. Jew is not in the 1611 KJV of the bible. The ancient Hebrew Israelites were not Jews neither are their descendants. But if you practice the religion of Judaism or subscribe to the Jewish culture or traditions, then you can be called a Jew.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It all makes sense now. I remember kept reading in revelation and other parts of the Bible where Jesus warns of the false synagogue of satan. I read Deuteronomy 28 and it makes sense now, and it says "There will be no remembrance of you." Look at the famines, poverty, the most negative by words of any "racial" group in the world, and a nation of fierce continence that will fly as swift as the eagle (America). And what other racial group was sold unto slavery and bondage across the world with ships? Especially the part where no one shall buy "save" you from the curses. Famines, droughts, the sky rains dust, wow it all makes since. Deuteronomy 28 says you shall be borrowers instead of lenders... Everybody has seen those save the children infomercials, and celebrities adopting babies etc. But at least the prophets prophesied this will end because God will honor the covenant he made with his chosen people. Besides the new testament states Satan is the ruler of the kingdoms of this world so satan would help those who do his bidding or whom he has chosen to rule for his "the false synagogue of satan who worships him and all the nations in power like the USA with bohemian grove weird rituals. And guess which nation the rulers of the USA give money to: over 9 billion annually to Israel.

I guess the USA is paying its tides!
I use to laugh at this and dismiss this as rubbish, but the evidence is plain in site. You judge a tree by the fruit it bares, but not by the fruit the tree says it bares. Even a former zionist stated the fact that 97 percent of the Jews today are not descendant from the Hebrews (Jew) of Israel. The point is that no true Hebrew of today can do nothing but pray to Jesus for God to redeem them because God states "no man shall buy you/ save you" This includes all the celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Al Sharpton, Obama no one can save the true hebrew but Jesus Christ: son of God redeemer of sins for all mankind, and Jesus states he came to save his people from their sins because the true ones were about to go through a massacre of large size once slaughtered by the Roman empire. It has been reported that over 100,000,000 african slaves died in the ocean during the slave trade, not counting Arabic enslavement, and deaths in acquisition of Africa. (the middle east is technically part of the African continent). Not to mention the countless lychings, and BBQ's... God said the curse will be upon thy seed forever and only God can save them.

This is why I pray to Jesus Christ everyday and through action show that I follow God. But the KJV of the bible states that God will bring everything into remembrance! No human or entity has power but God the creator of all.
All those who goes against the truth, sins because Jesus is the truth, way,and life.This is why so many false followers of Christ exist in the world today is because they don't want the whole truth but comfortable truth. Wow long post but the years of wondering was finally lifted off my shoulder.
May God having mercy on all of mankind for all our for fathers have sinned, and if you have knowledge of the bible you should know sin is inherited as much as eye color from forefathers(parents/ancestors male and female)
Jesus is the only way to salvation for mankind especially black people today who are marked by Deuteronomy 28.
My two cent

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
TravisYah registered on this website two weeks ago. Since then all he has done is post links to these websites, again and again, and he has also claimed that Rabbis routinely rape three year old children.

To me this seems extremely fishy, and I will not be trusting any information he posts as it is clearly agenda driven and he is here for a purpose.

Please don't twist my words any further. My JEWISH friend told me, specifically, that SOME, and a very minority, of Rabbis rape the young girls. I cannot confirm this, neither did I claim I could. And also, I specifically stated that my Jewish friend told me those, but you left that piece out. And no, I DO NOT have an agenda. I am just sick and tired of hearing the rhetoric that the Jews can do whatever they want because they are children of God, when that IS NOT true or consistent to believe. I feel that we're living in the end times, and all things should be revealed. Besides that, as a human, I think I have an obligation to share the truth, even if I just think its the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofyah12

Haven’t the Jews of today been treated worse the "Black Americans". Damn at least we forget there have been plenty of white who have been used as slaves and giving by names... Let’s not forget about the Indians of North/South America..... My point is throughout History EVERY COLOR has been a slave to someone else. And while Blacks were the largest group of Slaves in America they were not the only ones. That Proverb could mean any group of people... Which maybe just maybe means we are all Hebrews......?

NOONE IS SPEACIL AS SOON AS YOU JOKERS RELEAZE THAT WE CAN GET ALONG JUST FINE WITH OUR POINTLESS LIVES.

Now back to Americas Got Talent.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Haven’t the Jews of today been treated worse the "Black Americans". Damn at least we forget there have been plenty of white who have been used as slaves and giving by names... Let’s not forget about the Indians of North/South America..... My point is throughout History EVERY COLOR has been a slave to someone else. And while Blacks were the largest group of Slaves in America they were not the only ones. That Proverb could mean any group of people... Which maybe just maybe means we are all Hebrews......?

NOONE IS SPEACIL AS SOON AS YOU JOKERS RELEAZE THAT WE CAN GET ALONG JUST FINE WITH OUR POINTLESS LIVES.

Now back to Americas Got Talent.

You have any links to verify what you're saying?

Also, I can understand the Indians.

* Judah — Black Americans
* Benjamin — West Indians
* Levi — Haitians
* Simeon — Dominicans
* Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
* Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
* Manasseh — Cubans
* Gad — Native American Indians
* Reuben — Seminole Indians
* Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
* Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
* Issachar — Mexicans[57]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ApprehensionPerception

That was a good post. Just a couple of things for you to research. The creator's name is Yah not (God) according to Psalms ch 68v 4 it may say Jah in the KJV but there is no letter J in the hebrew language.

Also in Exodus Ch 20 he says not to bring his name to nothing (vain) he doesn't say don't bring his title to nothing God, Lord, Elohim, Adonai, these are all titles that originate from paganism. He says he doesn't leave the one unpunsihed who brings his name to nothing.

Here is a scripture to read Jeremiah ch 23. v 26 Till when shall it be in the heart of the prophets? The prophets of falsehood and of the deceit of there own heart

v 27 who try to make my people forget my name by there dreams which everyone relates to his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My Name for Baal

Baal equates to lord if you research it.

You can call him the Most High or Almighty you know but those pagan titles nah. Also the Messiyah name is Yahoshua . You should get the KJV 1611 version for research purposes. There is no letter J in the entire book. It says Iesous not Jesus in there and Iesous was a Greek Goddess of healing. According to the Greek-English Lexicon of Liddell & Scott

So when you say Jesus your really praying to a Greek Godess. A lot of people don't know this but it's true.

hope that helps don't take my word for it research it yourself
good post once again

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

You mean to tell me that you think that black were the only people ever to be slaves in America or around the world?

But just to apease you here is one researchnews.osu.edu...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisYah

Really? Your Jewish friend told you that some rabbis rape children? Wow! Hey I could say that about pretty much any group. Watch this:
My chinese friend told me that some chinese rape children.
My black friend told me that some blacks rape children.
My catholic friend told me that some priest rape children.
My irish friend told me that some irish rape children.
My Kuwaiti friend told me some kuwaitis rape children.

Guess what? I'm sure that all of the substance of the above statements is true (aside from a friend of any background telling me that).
Good investigative reporting. You're truly an asset to ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Poedxsoldiervet,
This is the second thread i've seen you on since last night. Just want to say, welcome aboard. It's good to have another rational human being around.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nobody here ever said that "Blacks" were the only slaves, but to honest I can't think on top of my mind anyone else who has really been into slavery, in such prominence and numbers. Now, I'm not going to get in an argument with you. This thread is not about people who were unfortunate enough to be slaves. This thread is trying to find out who the Israelites were, I assume. And you can't just say things like "the Jews had it worst than XYZ" when reality shows a different picture. C'mon, get real. I honestly don't think it makes a difference, it only matters for us to know who they are.

@ really, I think TravisYah said that because we're talking about the difference between Hebrew Israelites and Jews, I don't think those other people you mentioned fits into the equation. Insulting other members because they disagree with you is just a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Of course not. But were talking about who fits that specific prophecy. You find me another nation of people who fit that. Actually they were first enslaved by the Arabs before the transatlantic Slave trade.

Deurty Ch 30. v 1 And it shall be when all these words come upon you the blessings and the curse which I have set before you and you shall bring them back to your heart among all the gentiles where Yah your father drives you.

So all the curses has to be on his people. Again when has the Jews been brought in slave ships to any nation?

Also the Ancient hebrews were a black skinned people. Just like the Ancient Egyptians were a black skinned people contrary to what history has taught you. Anyway like I said earlier I'm not trying t convince anyone of anything believe as you will.

I'm not into debating I am into doing research.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well it also says in a lot of Bible passages that Gods chosen will rule over all others. Its seems to be whites who are doing that predominantly round the world right now.......how do you feel about that?

I personally think there is a reason why God is the color of the skin of the person who percieves him. He is meant to be all inclusive and has a different face for each culture. IMO.

Like another poster said, Gods people are whoever are those who are pure and blameless in his eyes.
No matter their skin colour, it's a hard standard to live up to.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The ancient Hebrews came out of Babylon. You know, where present day Iraq is. They are closely related to Arabs. While I could care less what color they are or were (genetics shows us that people's genotype and phenotype don't always match up - so what we look like and who we're genetically close to don't always mesh) you're probably wrong.
Not only that, I love how you say you're sick of Jews being treated "special" for being the Chosen People. And, then, you try to prove that Blacks (I love it! All black people. Hey, you know there we Black Africans around with the Hebrews and then the Israelites and they weren't Hebrews or Israelites) are the Chosen People.
Dude, you're a fraud.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The real Hebrews are black:
inyourface.info...

Nifty genetic marker made white jews mad. The black ones have a slightly different religion.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Well it also says in a lot of Bible passages that Gods chosen will rule over all others. Its seems to be whites who are doing that predominantly round the world right now.......how do you feel about that?

I personally think there is a reason why God is the color of the skin of the person who percieves him. He is meant to be all inclusive and has a different face for each culture. IMO.

Like another poster said, Gods people are whoever are those who are pure and blameless in his eyes.
No matter their skin colour, it's a hard standard to live up to.

I think that happens AFTER the times of the Gentiles (Jews) are fulfilled, and after the real Israelites return back to Israel? I got that from the first page of this thread, seems to make sense. So if that is true, the current Jews are the real gentiles and their time is fulfilled around the time they fight with Iran? Then God gathers the true Israelites? Seems like a connection.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

The ancient Hebrews came out of Babylon. You know, where present day Iraq is. They are closely related to Arabs. While I could care less what color they are or were (genetics shows us that people's genotype and phenotype don't always match up - so what we look like and who we're genetically close to don't always mesh) you're probably wrong.
Not only that, I love how you say you're sick of Jews being treated "special" for being the Chosen People. And, then, you try to prove that Blacks (I love it! All black people. Hey, you know there we Black Africans around with the Hebrews and then the Israelites and they weren't Hebrews or Israelites) are the Chosen People.
Dude, you're a fraud.

I read somewhere that the Arabs are fighting Israel because they were saying the real Israelites left Black and came back white? And that the MSM wasn't reporting it because it's a large conspiracy sponsored by Satan or something? So if this is true, and you're name-dropping the Arabians, even they agree that the Israelites are black. Oh, and according to this article and what I've been researching (still new to this), not ALL Black people are supposedly the Israelites, just those who were in the slave trade who fit the descriptions of the curses or something. I too think colour doesn't matter, but I honestly don't see these people being boisterous or anything about it, they seem genuinely interested in the truth, in my opinion, and don't care whether you believe them or not. Also, remember, the winner writes history and the fraud is whatever the Illuminati sponsors.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Ludde]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by really

try to use logic and reasoning, but some people point out that I am wrong, which may be true, but the point is when you take (Old Testament) and try to make it fit what you want it to it will. I love how some people here say the ancient Egyptians were black when historical artifacts in deed show them to be of a golden color, much like the Egyptians of today.

This thread is no different then kooky crackers saying that whites are gods chosen people because of some scripture they read in the bible and how race mixing is so wrong...... While I am not saying the OP said that I have had the pleasure of running into "Black Israelites" and they are not the people the OP said they were.

Also if the current Jews are in fact not the Hebrews of ancient times then how come they have managed to fulfill the phropicies of the book of Daniel; Which states they will be returned to there homeland, Israel.

See you can point to any part of the scriptures and make it fit who you want to.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Okay the 12 tribes of Israel where spread out and sent into exile after the Babylonians concurred them and the Assyrians. It only makes sense that some traveled to Africa and Europe to flee the conquering. This doesnt mean that all Blacks our the ancient Hebrews. Thats like saying all whites are Rich and privilged.

link   
reply to post by Ludde

Just those in the slave trade who fit the curses.... right... you know that the african slaves came out of many different parts of Africa, right?

link   
We can look at the OP's postulations, or we can consider He who planned, promised, prophecied, and then executed his promise.

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west and from north and south. I will bring my sons and daughters back to Israel from the distant corners of the earth. All who claim me as their God will come, for I have made them in my glory. It was I who created them." Isaiah 43:5-7 NLT

"Who has ever seen or heard of anything as strange as this? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, the baby will be born: the nation will come forth." Isaiah 66:8 NLT

"But the time is coming,' says the Lord, 'when people who are taking an oath will no longer say, 'As surely as the Lord lives, who rescued the people of Israel from the land of Egypt.' Instead, they will say, 'As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the people of Israel back to their own land from the land of the north and from all the countries to which he had exiled them.' For I will bring them back to this land that I gave their ancestors." Jeremiah 16:14-15 NLT

I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you home again to your own land. Jeremiah 29:14 NLT

For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave their ancestors, and they will possess it and live here again. I, the Lord, have spoken! Jeremiah 30:3 NLT

"Therefore, give the exiles this message from the Sovereign Lord: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world, I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile. I, the Sovereign Lord, will gather you back from the nations where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel once again." Ezekial 11: 16-17 NLT

"The time will come,' says the Lord, 'when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel will drip with sweet wine! I will brinig my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine. I will firmly plant them there in the land I have given them,' says the Lord you God. 'Then they will never be uprooted again." Amos 9:11-15 NLT

Well, according the the Almighty, those he gathers and restores in the new nation of Israel are referred to as "my people," "my sons and daughters," "people of Israel," "my flock," and "kingdom of David."

Seems like He ought to know Himself who exactly, he gathered and returned to the nation of Israel that He promised and unbelievably - delivered on.

So if someone has a different opinion of the occupants of Israel, then I suggest you take it up with the Almighty.

I tend to take His word on it over some pseudo-intellectual.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dooper]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join