It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISRAELITES, revealed :: God's chosen people | RE: NOT who you think they are!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Ludde

First, the Hebrews didn't descend from Ham. They descended from Shem. With the author's reasoning apparently being that the Hebrews descended from Ham, his logic is off.

Where in the world did you hear the author said that? He, and everyone knows, that the Israelites (www.hebrewisraelites.org...) came from Shem, and are suffering the curses described by the scriptures. I hope that's a misunderstanding, and you're not just flat out lying, because I read the page and he makes it quite clear that they came from Shem.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

I misread the beginning. There, when I read it wrong, it seemed that be was likening the Hebrews to the Hamites.

To be honest, I don't know why we are going at each other like we are. We both agree that the Hebrews were dark skinned. I just don't believe, as you do, that the Jews that currently live in Israel are a "fake" bloodline.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

I misread the beginning. There, when I read it wrong, it seemed that be was likening the Hebrews to the Hamites.

To be honest, I don't know why we are going at each other like we are. We both agree that the Hebrews were dark skinned. I just don't believe, as you do, that the Jews that currently live in Israel are a "fake" bloodline.

Well, I don't think all of them are fake. I think some of them may be from the tribe of Ephraim and Dan.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

I think some of them may be from the tribe of Ephraim and Dan.

That could be. Even if that is so though, those tribes [Dan outright and Ephraim when lumped with Manasseh under Joseph] still get land allotments in the Millennial Kingdom. So, it's not like God has thrown them in the dumpster. If he did do that, I think it would be kind of hard to justify it as all ten of the northern tribes chased after idols.

There are parts in Ezekiel where Ephraim plays an important role as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Looks like the mods don't want you to get your word out bro. Good luck.

Seems as if you are trying to pedal up the side of a mountain.

I didn't even read any further, once something is censored I stop reading.

But good luck to you anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We are all God's chosen people!! The question Is, will WE choose God? God gave you free will, he will not force you to choose, that choice is yours alone.

I agree with Helen. You cannot pick and choose which scriptures to believe and remove out of context. Scripture is meant to interpret scripture not man.

It is pretty simple really. The bible is God's Living word. It is not some puzzle that has to be unlocked. It does however, require study and prayer to grow in the Lord and gain wisdom of who HE is.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

You should read Ezekiel preferable 38-39 but the whole book would do. As well as read Daniel and Daniels prophecies

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Scripture is meant to interpret scripture not man

Good quote. I remember some of my professors in college would hammer us with a similar saying. Though it was annoying at times, I'm glad that they did. It's stuck and it actually makes that Bible make a lot more sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

why are you sionist ?

(forget all that crap you've learnt at school, answer with your soul)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Do you mean, why am I Zionist? I wouldn't call myself a Zionist, but I support Israel to be in the promised land because it's the land that God promised to them. It was an unconditional covenant-no strings attached. If God doesn't fulfill that promise to them, he is a liar.

Why do you not support Israel?
(Forget all that "crap" that you've read on ATS and heard in places like Zeitgeist.)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't know much about the history of the knight templars but as far as the statement of the so called 'african americans' people of so called negro and indian descent being the TRUE BIBLICAL Israelites this is true.

The scriptures prophecy that a certain nation of people who GOD classifies as the WICKED would steal the land of ISRAEL and possess it. And that the true israelites would be possessed(slaves) by our enemies and the be taunt and bud of every joke and stereotype(watch the movie bamboozled or look up the term 'black face').

Ezekiel 36:1-3

Even how the WICKED would come here to America and make verbal and written peace agreements/contracts with the ISRAELITES but behind their backs totally demolish and brutally murder their men, women, and children.

Psalm 55:20-21

Job even complains how the WICKED who lived in caves and grunted and brayed like horses for speech and were younger than him(younger meaning worthless in comparison) have risen up in power and put him and his people in derision.

Job 30:1-10

I haven't even SCRATCHED the SURFACE. I'm not trying to convince/convert anybody. If you don't beleive it that is your problem but trust this.
Not one man on this planet can deny that the so called blacks, puerto ricans, dominicans...and other victims of the conquistadors/pilgrims have been the most crucified nation of people in the history of mankind.
The most damage has been done by one particular race of people. That race of people in the bible is known as "EDOM" Zech 1:15.
Here it is 2009 and because they have had the upper hand in society for so long they beleive that if there is a GOD he is with them(psalms 50:21), and that GOD has forgotten what they have done(psalms 50:21). GOD has NOT forgotten but is letting your pride fill up and your guiltless attitude(Zech 11:5) condemn you and has a judgement already written against the nation of EDOM of destruction for their atrocities committed against his still HOLY people(Ezekiel 35). By the way this same people of EDOM ruled the ROMAN empire and physically nailed and crucified The First and Begotten son of The GOD of the UNIVERSE. I would not want to be you(Rev 1:7).

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Israelite]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

i've seen nothing about that in zeitgeist, but i can see what you do to palestinian children and i'm failing to see how that is related to god

then i've read those jew historian (Shlomo Sand is a teacher at tel aviv uni)

it is fact that zionists were collaborating with hitler to achieve their goal which again has nothing to do with any god whatsoever

you have all my compassion though for living in that matrix of your

give yours to the children your beloved government is killing everyday

and look inside, you might eventually find a proper soul that will teach you about truth and love

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Israelite

Ezekiel 36:1-3

I don't know if these verses help your case that Africans/Puerto Ricans/etc are the true Israelites and those in the land are fake. Here is what they say [ESV]:

"And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD. Thus says the Lord GOD: Because the enemy said of you, 'Aha!' and, 'The ancient heights have become our possession,' therefore prophesy, and say, Thus says the Lord God: Precisely because they made you desolate and crushed you from all sides, so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations, and you became the talk and evil gossip of the people...

The beginning of the passage to me sounds a lot like the Muslims. The Muslims say that the Promised Land is now theirs. But, it is more likely referring to the Babylonians, as when Ezekiel wrote this, they'd just conquered Judah. With this happening, Israel would've become the talk and gossip of the people because it would've "shown" that their God wasn't as powerful as that of the Babylonians. Since Judah had been conquered, they would've become the "possession" in that they were now a part of the different nations that made up the Babylonian Empire.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

but i can see what you do to palestinian children and i'm failing to see how that is related to god

First, don't forget that the Palestinians do stuff to Israelis too. No one is innocent in that situation. There are plenty of Jews and Palestinians that just want to get along. Second, just because something is done, doesn't mean that it is done for God. People may say that it is, but it is truly done for Satan. But, through it all, God is working his plan throughout history and eventually everything will culminate with the return of Christ.

it is fact that zionists were collaborating with hitler to achieve their goal which again has nothing to do with any god whatsoever

Do you mean the plan to give Israel a homeland? Israel being in the Promised Land has everything to do with God.

you might eventually find a proper soul that will teach you about truth and love

Just because I support Israel, and am Christian, doesn't mean that I support the killing of innocents, or anyone for that matter. Quite the contrary in fact! I wish for peace on Earth. But, I realize that that won't happen until Christ comes again.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

First, don't forget that the Palestinians do stuff to Israelis too.

get lost man i'm not going to debate anything with people that compares throwing stones to invaders with something as unacceptable as extermination camp

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Stones can kill, as Goliath learned the hard way.

The Gazans reap entirely what they sow.

You've gotta be absolutely stupid to continue launching rockets into Israel after Israel warns them for weeks to stop or suffer the consequences.

It was the Gazan choice.

They made it, and then they cry when they get hit back.

Talk about stupid . . .

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Almost every religious group considers themselves the "Chosen People" - that's one of the big selling points of a religion. But to go on and on with the poor me we were slaves crap is getting pretty old.

It doesn't really matter if you forgive anyone or not but you really do need to "Get Over It." Every group of people were enslaved and took slaves at one time or another but the rest of us just don't whine about it every day.

There once was a time when a group of young black guys used to hang out on a street corner to laugh and act tough, now it seems they just get together to have a group hug and to cry about how insensitive people are.

If you just want to think that your race is some kind of chosen race then go ahead, you don't need any proof, and I don't think anyone really cares anyway because that's what racists do.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SaraThustra]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Israelite

That may be true.. BUT The true Hebrews (the one who currently reside in there homeland) Have been perscuted far more then any of the ones you people belive. ANd the fact that you can identify more racial slurs to the Jews then you can Blacks tends to shoot your straw theory even more.

In case you havent noticed God is now a forgiving God I doubt he will punish people for the crimes of there ancestory (which seems to be what you are wanting to happen.)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

get lost man i'm not going to debate anything with people that compares throwing stones to invaders with something as unacceptable as extermination camp

I echo dooper's sentiments. The Gazan were completely fine with rockets being fired into Israel repeatedly after Israel warned them. You can't go and slap your brother and not expect him to eventually slap back. When he does, you have not right to complain either.

Likening Israel to "invaders" makes no sense. Historically, Israel was in "Palestine" long before the Palestinians. Historically, the disputed lands are Israel's as well. The Palestinians, by the way, are descended from Edom, which is modern day Jordan.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by really

try to use logic and reasoning, but some people point out that I am wrong, which may be true, but the point is when you take (Old Testament) and try to make it fit what you want it to it will. I love how some people here say the ancient Egyptians were black when historical artifacts in deed show them to be of a golden color, much like the Egyptians of today.

This thread is no different then kooky crackers saying that whites are gods chosen people because of some scripture they read in the bible and how race mixing is so wrong...... While I am not saying the OP said that I have had the pleasure of running into "Black Israelites" and they are not the people the OP said they were.

Also if the current Jews are in fact not the Hebrews of ancient times then how come they have managed to fulfill the phropicies of the book of Daniel; Which states they will be returned to there homeland, Israel.

See you can point to any part of the scriptures and make it fit who you want to.

Aren't most people that are labelled as Black really golden colored?

Black is just a label not a true description. I think it means "not white".

This just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join