It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISRAELITES, revealed :: God's chosen people | RE: NOT who you think they are!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisYah

I don't think there are any chosen people.

Who knows what happens after death? No-one.

God loves righteous people, who could be of any race.

That is, if God exists...who knows? No-one.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So are you saying that only Hebrews can be cursed? Because I havent exactly had a wonderful life. But I get what you're saying for the most part. I always thought Afro-congregations had 'Black Jesus' because of our tendency to impose our likeness onto the things we want to be (which in reality is why we have 'white' Jesus). I imagine his skin would be more medium.

cause us to give up some things in our life that is connected to this satanic inspired world. We have to give up fornication, Pork, shrimps, catfish and the rest of the unclean foods, we have to rest on the Sabbath, give up Christmas, New years

What exactly makes pork and shrimp unclean? I remember being able to eat ONLY seafood on Friday. Why are pagan things (Christmas) = Satanic in your mind? And finally, why is fornication not allowed? I can think of no better way to reach Transcendence! Unless you mean just random, self-serving sex than yes, I agree.

PS Helen Jesus is not his name, the Greek transliteration was Iesu or Iesous, and later evolved into Jesus, (pronounced modern day english would be: Yesus). Same thing with YHWH, when it was transliterated into english, J was indifferent from I, interchangeable. As well, W and V were (and still are in many language) interchangeable. Exactly like in Japanese how N and M are interchangeable. So they spelled it JHVH. As english developed, J & I and V & W became distinct sounds. And also english requires vowels in order to make words. More modern Christians added vowels (e, o, a) in order to pronounce this 'Jehovah'. Much different from the original!
Take Norwegian for example. 'Ja' means yes. English transliteration would be 'ya'. Hence 'fjord' is pronounced fyord, in english.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
SEE WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT ISRAEL...
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED...

Friday, May 29, 2009
Many today fear we are on the threshold of the end of the world. Everywhere, mankind is experiencing unprecedented debauchery, blasphemy, crime, disease, hunger, warfare, and a host of other ills. Gun and ammo sales are at an all time high and fearful people seem to sense that the world is on the edge of a climactic volcanic eruption. What did Jesus, the greatest prophet of all, say about the events of the last days? Do His prophecies spell doom for you and me now, today? Is there, nevertheless, a silver lining in the prophecies of Jesus?

The End of the World—Bible Prophecy According to Jesus
HEAR IT HERE

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
TravisYah registered on this website two weeks ago. Since then all he has done is post links to these websites, again and again, and he has also claimed that Rabbis routinely rape three year old children.

To me this seems extremely fishy, and I will not be trusting any information he posts as it is clearly agenda driven and he is here for a purpose.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
SEE WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT ISRAEL...
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED...

Friday, May 29, 2009
Many today fear we are on the threshold of the end of the world. Everywhere, mankind is experiencing unprecedented debauchery, blasphemy, crime, disease, hunger, warfare, and a host of other ills. Gun and ammo sales are at an all time high and fearful people seem to sense that the world is on the edge of a climactic volcanic eruption. What did Jesus, the greatest prophet of all, say about the events of the last days? Do His prophecies spell doom for you and me now, today? Is there, nevertheless, a silver lining in the prophecies of Jesus?

The End of the World—Bible Prophecy According to Jesus
HEAR IT HERE

With all respect my friend!

I listened 28 minutes of your link, but had to give it up! couldn't stand the man's voice! sorry!

Did I miss anything out of the ordinary?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There are no people chosen by God. We are all humans. We evolved and evolution will continue. Don't let religion control your life.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ALL of humanity was symbolized and represented IN ROLE PLAY by the twelve tribes of Israel!

Learn more here:
ISRAEL and EGYPT: What It All Means
www.goodnewsinc.net...

The Bible is a sealed book.But as God promised to Daniel he was going to un-seal it in the "end of times".And here we are folks,time for us to wake up and learn the truth about our heritage:
www.goodnewsinc.net...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

WHO ARE THE HEBREW ISRAELITES?

The Hebrew Israelites... Today they are known by the bywords and proverbs of "BLACKS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, AFRO AMERICANS, NEGROES, 'n-word'S, ETC.

There is ZERO evidence in scripture to support this statement. Forget the curses that you describe and study thoroughly about how God deals with false teachers; then govern your words accordingly.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by AdmiralObamaGFOL]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
WEll, Isis , Ra and El...
Promised land.
Maybe those ancients gods are using us for they battles.

I mean, Allah vs Enki or something..
Enlil

Just an idea though !

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Travis

i'm sorry i haven't read properly your posts, only roughly in big diagonales

however i have 2 questions :

* i see "israël" written all over ? what about sionism, I don't see nothing about... ?

* do you know about Shlomo Sand ? Lenni Brunner ? Naeim Giladi ? their view on history seems rather different... and they seem to lay their perspectives on tens if not hundreds of verifiable facts.

i'll go through your text with interest depending on your answers on that crucial points

thanks

shalom

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

I don't think there are any chosen people.

Who knows what happens after death? No-one.

God loves righteous people, who could be of any race.

That is, if God exists...who knows? No-one.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Everything the bible eludes to seems like a trip. A series of people saw, ate and drank. THe ethnogenic compunds which propelled what they perceive as God into there brains. THe living word, they noticed that a pattern arose and found a will to rightiousness as in many expirements this effect does arise.

Im diminishing it all because I am sick of the violent and loveless haters who say God justify us when theres nothing to justify. God is both natural and spiritual and hyperdimensional. We are always with him in our calm and adept states. Its in anger and the mistakes of rage that we lose him. God is a state of mind. Salvation is through this state. Not just some words to be cherrished.

Hence the church rituals which made it easier for people who were afraid or old to take an ethnogenic. The catholics use incense, so do buddhists and taoists. Meditation which induces similar states of mind. Focus.

God is pure focus after all, moses describes a burning bush, and fire which burned the rocks. I think that is alien contact or time travelers. Along with lack of oxygen or the hologram of a burning bush. The red sea parting, i think is a gravitic divider of some kind which projects a focussed beam which then separates dividing water.

I wish I and they could KNOW together. What needs to come about is the attitude that the chosen can do anything. This is the first haughty mistake I think because it instigates the opposite of what God is saying to us, through the one the jews deny, Christ. He exampled himself upon this world through prayer and humility. Not that jews do not, they do. It is the extra pride, the "better than you are" syndrome. Which comes understandably from not knowing why people just cant be like you.

Because theyre not, and force is the devil.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The chosen people are those who answer the call(repent and accept the forgiveness of sins through the sacrifice of God's Son). That is the truth that sets you free to live by the Spirit and overcome the life of want, greed, envy, false pride, strife and wrath.

I know the chosen by their "fruit" (divine characteristics which manifests as the fruit of the spirit).

The chosen are those empowered to "Love their neighbor as themselves" and who "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Nothing you said is going to get anyone closer to God. It will only keep you, and others that believe your teachings, wondering in the wilderness.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
WEll, Isis , Ra and El...
Promised land.
Maybe those ancients gods are using us for they battles.

Nonsense. You can't take something written in English, that sounds like a Hebrew word, an tie it to Egyptian legends. Did the Hebrews use the English alphabet extensively? I was unaware of this fact. The actual name "Israel" was written like this: [size=+2] ישראל

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's true that when Assyria conquered the northern kingdom, the people of Israel were taken to Assyria. The same is true when Babylon conquered Judah, they were taken to Babylon.

They all didn't stay there though. Ezra/Nehemiah is the story of the return of the Israelites to the promised land. So, not all Jews were dispersed to around the world. Even further, when you look at the lists of people that came back from exiles, there were members of every tribe of Israel. So, contrary to popular belief, there were never ten "lost" tribes. There may have been some members of the tribes that chose to not care about what God says and went to other parts of the world, but that doesn't change that fact that Israelites from every tribe returned after the exile.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

God is LOVE! He hates no living thing that He created. He will never destroy anything that He loves. But a teaching "tool"?
Learn more about "The Robot":
goodnewsinc.net...

Removed external content. Please read the Terms And Conditions Of Use

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC)

Don't copy and paste entire pieces of content from other websites.
- SimonGray (Site Owner)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Removed external content. Please read the Terms And Conditions Of Use

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC)

Don't copy and paste entire pieces of content from other websites.
- SimonGray (Site Owner)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually there is proof. Deutry Ch 28 v 37. Thus you shall become an astonishment, a proverb and a byword and a mockery among all the peoples to which Yah drives you. Proverb and byword are scornful nicknames.

Also the slave trade was predicted in the scriptures

Deutry Ch 28 v 68. And Yah will bring you back to Egypt in ships by a way which I said to you, You are to never see again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as male and female slaves with no one to buy you.

Egypt is called the House of Bondage Deutry Ch 5 v 6 this was symbolic Israelites were slaves first in Egypt after the death of Yoseph

So what he is saying is . You are going into another slavery and your going in ships (not space ships lol)

So to what people did this ever happen to besides the so called African Americans, Hatians, Jamacians, Afro Dominicans etc. I mean even that name is silly. Africa is a continent and so is America that is not a nationality there are no other people on the planet who are called by continents make no sense. So when a person of European descent is born in Africa and then move to America, guess what they would be an African American you see how silly that is. And people embrace this nonsense.

Revelations Ch 3 v 9 See, I am giving up those of the congregation of Satan,
who say they are Israelites (Jews) but are not, but lie. See I am making them come worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Anyway I'm not posting this to try to convince anyone. This site is for research so do your research or simply ignore it the choice is yours.

A good book to read is Arthur Kessler 13th Tribe. It goes into details about who the Jews really are Khazars

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

this is legend for you to believe (and proceed on the invasion of palestine)

there has never been any exile ! and the only descendants of judee are the palestinian !

all silly legend promoted since the end of XIXth

yes man, judaism was a proselyte religion for centuries

wake up and see shlomo sand for more details

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

there has never been any exile !

You're kidding, right? There is Babylonian pottery and such depicting Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians ransacking Jerusalem, taking Temple implements, and carrying people away.

and the only descendants of judee are the palestinian!

Go through the lists in Ezra/Nehemiah. People from each tribe returned to their ancestral homeland. This is something you'll have to investigate yourself though, I can't do it for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join