It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISRAELITES, revealed :: God's chosen people | RE: NOT who you think they are!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This post will be a condensation of a number of numerous websites dictating the obvious truth of whom God's children are. If they haven't written this, I would have written it, but I don't see a need to rehash information. First off, let's get the FACTS straight.

WHAT IS A HEBREW?

A Hebrew is a Descendant of the scriptural Patriarch Abraham. He is the first to be called Hebrew (Genesis 14:13). The Most High made a Covenant with Abraham and his seed.

www.angelfire.com...

PART 2 next, this thread will be long because only facts and truths from several different websites will be compiled.

[removed excessive quote of external content]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by TravisYah]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Article by Shayah Yasharel
Date: 08/07/05

The slave trade is an event in "history" which most all "so-called" black people can relate to. It is an event which we are slowly failing to remember and which our children almost know nothing about. To most of US the smiling white faces and bonded freedom seems to diminish the evil these people did to our great grandparents 3,4,5 and more generations down the line. We are manipulated into believing the slave trade was due to "THEIR" ancestors and they are not the same, all of a sudden we should "turn the other cheek" and forgive them and they want to live with us as "one". This is all a bigger conspiracy than most could imagine and a lie that could prove catastrophic for Israel if it was not for YAH.
The slave trade was no coincidence or mistake , when they landed on the coasts of africa they knew exactly who they were coming for and they along with the arab muslims accomplished their goal.
We should all understand that we were taken into captivity because of our sins and those of our forefathers by the Hand of YAH, but its also important for us to know our enemy and their personal agenda which caused them to move against us in the manner in which they did.
The jeusuit / freemason order has a long history , but before they came upon the ruins of solomons temple, they were nothing more than a poor barbaric people with no prestige. They were known for being filty, bathing and spitting in the same bowls as shown in many documentaries and movies. So I will begin at the point where they gained their so called "enlightenment".

In 1118 Hugh de Payen and eight companions, under the protection of St Bernard of Clairvaux, visited Jerusalem with a letter of introduction to King Baudoin I of Jerusalem. They announced their intention to found an order of warrior monks whose aim was to protect pilgrims on the road to the Holy Land from the muslims. The new order took vows of poverty and chastity, and the king granted them quarters within the Temple of Solomon. According to Templar beliefs, their holy mission was to protect the Holy Blood from which they all were descended. The Templars went to the Holy Lands to find the records of birth and marriage. They did this not to prove they were descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene, as some have purported, but to find the records of all the bloodlines from the House of David.
Upon arrival in Jerusalem, the Knights (under the patronage of this Vatican appointed Monarch of Jerusalem) proceeded directly to the Temple Mount, erected a stable for their horses on this very site where King Solomon’s Temple lay buried, and immediately began excavating the ruins for nine years strait. It is for this work that they received their name, the Knights of the Solomons Temple (Knights Templar). They were divided into knights, chaplains, sergeants, and craftsmen, organized under a Grand Master and general council. Wearing a white cloak with a red eight-pointed cross on the left shoulder, they attracted many nobles and soon became an expert military force, and also a powerful and wealthy order, with branches throughout Europe. Under the Temple Mount the knights discovered a network of tunnels where the treasures of solomon were hidden so deep in fact that they were not found by nebuchadnezzar (babylonians) or the romans in 70 A.D.

The Knights Templars came to the holy lands and to King Solomon’s Temple for three things:
*They came to find the records of births and marriages of Israel
*The gold that was stored in underground chambers
*And they came for the ancient manuscripts, which were preserved in hermetically sealed chambers deep below the original temple.

next.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Isaiah 60:9
Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee."

The treasures and knowlege amassed by the templars from the ruins of solomons temple gained them fame and status above all the nations making them responsible only to the pope himself. They returned from their crusade to Europe with so much knowlege and wealth they became noted worldwide, the same fame once held by solomon. They formed the first international banking system lending to many nations and pilgrims travelling from Europe to the Holy Land. People would come to them to barter their goods including (gold,silver, fine linen and herbs) in exchange for a paper note of "equal" value which could be used along the route to jerusalem accepted by all merchants. (If your thinking this sounds familiar, YES its the current banking system of today!) This method allowed them to hold all the material goods while the people held paper notes of no true value. When the templars arrived back in London, they used the constructual plans and knowlege obtained from solomons temple to build over 250 castles and gothic churches with great arches which excelled all others in stature and architecture.

A quote from Louis Charpentier --
"Clearly he had regarded the Templars' architectural skills as almost supernaturally advanced and had been particularly impressed by the soaring roofs and arches that they had built....Soaring roofs and arches had also been the distinguishing features of the Gothic architectural formula as expressed at Chartres and other French cathedrals in the twelfth century - cathedrals that...were regarded by some observers as 'scientifically...far beyond what can be allowed for in the knowledge of the epoch' [Louis Charpentier, The Mysteries of Chartres Cathedral]."

The fall of the Acre 1291, an event in which the crusading forces were driven from Palestine by the mulims, marked the end of the European presence in the region. The Templars' main activity became money-lending, and their enormous land-holdings and financial strength aroused great hostility and jealousy among rulers and clergy alike. This led to one of the most significant events in templar history - friday 13 October 1307. After almost 200 years of the knights templar flourishing , the catholic church issued a Papal Bull outlawing them with charges of heresy. Their leader at that time was Jacques de Molay (who is also considered to be the last grand master). The Knights Templar were seized, imprisoned, interrogated, tortured, burned and murdered. Witnesses were paid money and threatened to make false statements against the Templar. Many of these statements were bizarre in the extreme. De Molay , who was imprisoned and tortured, arranged for the Templar treasure to be shipped to Scotland. The remaining assets of the Templar were confiscated and given to the Hospitallers of St John. In 1314 , 7 years after imprisonment , De Molay was burned at the stake. De Molays almost dead body was laid out on a cloth. The same cloth which is now reffered to as the shroud of turin(the same shroud which they claim today holds the image of jesus) .

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Israel will be regathered and returned back to the land of Israel, when the Messiah Returns. Luke 21:24

What about passages like Zechariah 12? These passages seem to indicate that the Messiah will rescue them while they are in Jerusalem and Judah. They will be under attack from many nations and the Messiah will appear and rescue them. It's passages like these that made many Jews miss the First Coming of Christ. They fully expect to have the Messiah rescue them while they are already in their home land.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The trial of the Templars ended with the termination of the order. But, although the order "officially" ceased to exist, it did not actually disappear. During the sudden arrest in 1307, some Templars escaped, managing to cover their tracks. According to various historical documents, a significant number of them took refuge in the only kingdom in Europe that did not recognize the authority of the Catholic Church in the fourteenth century, Scotland. There, they reorganized under the protection of the Scottish King, Robert the Bruce. Some time later, they found a convenient method of disguise by which to continue their secretive existence: they infiltrated the most important guild in the medieval British Isles—the wall builders' lodge, and eventually, they fully seized control of these lodges. The wall-builders' lodge eventually changed its name, calling itself the "Masonic lodge." The Scottish Rite is the oldest branch of Masonry, and dates back to the beginning of the fourteenth century, to those Templars who took refuge in Scotland. In short, the Templars did not disappear, but their philosophy, beliefs and rituals continued under the guise of Freemasonry.

Over time they branched out to form many secret societies making it difficult to cover their every move, but I will start at the time of the slave trade when the jesuit order was first founded.

In 1534, at the very begginings of what we now refer to as "the slave trade", The Jesuit Order was founded by Ignatius Loyola also member/possible founder of the original Illuminati. Their supposed goal was to combat the reformation and propagate the faith. (Reformation being salvation thru grace instead of the Catholic Church.) This was obviously not their intention, considering salvation thru grace was their idea and they along with the other leaders were hand in hand in their true mission. They along with the existing "high orders" at that time held the documents which the knights found under the ruins at solomons temple, including the "true" lineage of Israel. If they were going to accomplish their overall goal of world domination they would have to capture those who the world belonged to which was ISRAEL. And they knew even according to the protocols of the elders of zion that YAH had placed Israel in their hands: ("PROTOCOL 11: 8. God has granted to us, His Chosen People, the gift of the dispersion, and in this which appears in all eyes to be our weakness, has come forth all our strength, which has now brought us to the threshold of sovereignty over all the world.".) Them knowing Israel was a very strong nation had to devise a continuing plan that would bring the strongest nation on earth under their power. It started with the slave trade. If you will notice history , the slave trade started out small - for a reason. They took only a few Israelites to see if YAH had truly turned his back on them. He needed to test their strength as well, to see what devices he needed to use to bring them to under his control. When they called to YAH with no answer , and nothing came upon their pale captors, they were satisfied that Israel was truly abandoned. Their only other task was breaking the strong men of Israel down, which would automatically bring the women and children into their grasps. They accomplished this by, raping the women and children before their men, ripping babies out of the womb and stomping them to pieces with their boots, beating the men and sodomizing them before their families as well as countless other deeds which are hard even to speak. Once they had the small group under control, they went for the entire Nation of Israel.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll post the other parts in the morning, however I think this is sufficient for everyone to do their own research and dig into a bit of truth. Happy researching.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisYah

This is an interesting thing that I have not seen discussed before:

Is there any mention of women in the origins that you posted?
Just curious because the post seems to mention only men.

Where did the women come from?

Did they pillage foreign villages to get the women and or was there inbreeding?

I'm not sure about the pillaging because the history we are shown paints them in a non-violent light, typically being abused by one tyrant or another.

If pillaging is the case then the DNA over generations would become so diluted as to throw the whole tribes ancestral genetic purity out the window, would it not? And if it was simply inbreeding, would there not be more mutation and health issues? But if you mix the pillaging with inbreeding perhaps it would keep the DNA fairly steady or does that mixing cause the DNA lineage to be diluted?

Any historians or scientists want chime in?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Compelling.

I don't use the name Jesus as I don't believe he was Mexican and anything from the King James to now is pure bunk. It's been compromised time and time again by translators and ***agendas*** that, these days, are becoming more apparent.

As for the race, well that can EASILY be mistranslated. The English Monarchy fired over their rejects to the fishing grounds of Newfoundland to labor for pittances. The people of that place are descended from "merchant slaves". The history is rich with Anglo Saxon Hebrews having to change their names to more english sounding names. The "felds" became the "fields" and so forth. Most can now be found in New York, USA / Montreal, Canada and all over the place. Their roots are extremely rich and very guarded.

I say this because I traced half of my roots back to that place and learned a whole new story on the new world. Before our family research, we assumed we were of mixed English/Irish/Native American decent. NOPE! The English lineage was purely Anglo Saxon "Jew".

There were 12 tribes, many lost.

I do believe that the Blacks have been persecuted the most, but let's not forget the first settlers that came to North America. It wasn't always because they wanted to. If it was so great over here, why didn't some of the Monarchy settle too? Because it was a social experiment in "willing slavery". They were forcing their "rogues and renegades" to "walk the plank" so-to-speak.

If many of you researched your lineage you would be shocked. The Mayflower was like the titanic and MOST OF US are descended from the lowest class of those travelers down in the galley.

I think anybody who's been oppressed, disadvantaged but moral and considerate of others is probably one of "God's chosen".

I'm a full believer in God, without a doubt. As for the "Chosen ones"... Well I think we'd all want to be part of that ilk. And times ahead will be tough if everyone claims to be. I do know that some of my lineage matches, but by now a lot. if not all, of that is breed out.

God doesn't choose by color.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Why do people like you spend soooooo much time trying to prove that Jews are not Jewish?

A new look at the DNA of the Ashkenazi Jewish population has thrown light on its still mysterious origins.

Until now, it had been widely assumed by geneticists that the Ashkenazi communities of Northern and Central Europe were founded by men who came from the Middle East, perhaps as traders, and by the women from each local population whom they took as wives and converted to Judaism.

But the new study, published online this week in The American Journal of Human Genetics, suggests that the men and their wives migrated to Europe together.

The researchers, Doron Behar and Karl Skorecki of the Technion and Ramban Medical Center in Haifa, and colleagues elsewhere, report that just four women, who may have lived 2,000 to 3,000 years ago, are the ancestors of 40 percent of Ashkenazis alive today. The Technion team's analysis was based on mitochondrial DNA, a genetic element that is separate from the genes held in the cell's nucleus and that is inherited only through the female line. Because of mutations - the switch of one DNA unit for another - that build up on the mitochondrial DNA, people can be assigned to branches that are defined by which mutations they carry.

In the case of the Ashkenazi population, the researchers found that many branches coalesced to single trees, and so were able to identify the four female ancestors.

Looking at other populations, the Technion team found that some people in Egypt, Arabia and the Levant also carried the set of mutations that defines one of the four women. They argue that all four probably lived originally in the Middle East.
www.nytimes.com...

There is a SMALL group of ashkenazi Jews who probable came from what is now Georgia and converted to Judaism about a 1000 years ago; however, the VAST MAJORITY are of middle eastern origin.

Sorry to break it to you using SCIENCE.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Israelites may or may not be the chosen people. If they are, God has a sick sense of humor and is not someone you want to upset. As far as the concept of God goes, there are a few major religions worldwide that have their own version of what the meaning of life is all about. We can believe in whatever we want to believe in, we just can't all be right. The Egyptians came up with monotheism before the Hebrew religion came around. Not trying to change the subject much.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
not to be racist but i always knew something is fishy with the "jews",always thought they are not the real ones the bible is talking about.my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Glad you asked that question. I have pondered this for years and research has turned up very little.

Issac and Jacob were sent to their mother's family to find wives. I have thought there must be something about the matrilineal dna that is passed from mother to daughter and son but only continues through the female line. However recently I have considered that this was during the change from a matriarchal society to a patriarchal society so maybe they had not quiet gotten away from the goddess lineage.

Even today a Jew (Israelite/Hebrew) is not considered so unless their mother is (I am going to have to say it even if the OP disagrees) a Jew. I have a Jewish friend who confirms to me this is true. Yet the female lineage is entirely missing in the Bible with on exception. Mary's lineage is given in the new testament and many have wondered why, although it is only her male lineage that is considered. Is it because they knew that for Jesus to be a Jew/Israelite that his mother had to be one also.

And as with many things this tradition may have continued with no clue as to why it was that way in the beginning. You know... because we have always done it that way.

Lots of questions on this and would very much like to see the OP answer.

BTW warrenb, I did not read the entire post but took it on your observation because I consider you a solid and informed person.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hi Travis/

Is the Messiah's name Jesus?
You said... John 20:31...
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
In Greek it is ...31 ταῦτα δὲ γέγραπται ἵνα πιστεύσητε ὅτι Ἰησοῦς ἐστιν ὁ Χριστὸς ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ Θεοῦ, καὶ ἵνα πιστεύοντες ζωὴν ἔχητε ἐν τῷ ὀνόματι αὐτοῦ.
Also YOU cannot just take Scripture in bits and pieces and PUT them together as you wish.

In the Greek it is Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς...Which means 'He who Saves'
And the Christ...One who is annointed!

Pronunciation of the Word in itself is not some miracle working thing!
Where did you get this from?
If this were true, whenever someone says Devil or Lucifer or whatever other FORMS he chooses to be at the time, would it not be as you say by a 'belief' in his name, get you somewhere?
A belief is not what is only required....you are confusing or misinterpreting the Word of God.
You said....

He is Salvation, the very belief on his true name can get you salvation.

This is NOT TRUE!

The New Testament as well as the Old testifies to that!

Another Misinterpretation!

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

You cannot just CUT Scripture up!
Follow it RIGHT through, otherwise ANYONE can interpret it as THEY want!
Scripture///And I haven't given here all that follows...
Acts10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
This is not Given to you and me to do...As we READ Acts:10:41
Jesus Christ chose His Apostles and also according to Jesus Christ, They also chose....
Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.....36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

ACTS 1:
1 Τὸν μὲν πρῶτον λόγον ἐποιησάμην περὶ πάντων, ὦ Θεόφιλε, ὧν ἤρξατο ὁ Ἰησοῦς ποιεῖν τε καὶ διδάσκειν
2 ἄχρι ἧς ἡμέρας ἐντειλάμενος τοῖς ἀποστόλοις διὰ Πνεύματος ἁγίου οὓς ἐξελέξατο ἀνελήφθη·
3 οἷς καὶ παρέστησεν ἑαυτὸν ζῶντα μετὰ τὸ παθεῖν αὐτὸν ἐν πολλοῖς τεκμηρίοις, δι' ἡμερῶν τεσσαράκοντα ὀπτανόμενος αὐτοῖς καὶ λέγων τὰ περὶ τῆς βασιλείας τοῦ Θεοῦ.
4 καὶ συναλιζόμενος παρήγγειλεν αὐτοῖς ἀπὸ Ἱεροσολύμων μὴ χωρίζεσθαι, ἀλλὰ περιμένειν τὴν ἐπαγγελίαν τοῦ πατρὸς ἣν ἠκούσατέ μου·
5 ὅτι Ἰωάννης μὲν ἐβάπτισεν ὕδατι, ὑμεῖς δὲ βαπτισθήσεσθε ἐν Πνεύματι ἁγίῳ οὐ μετὰ πολλὰς ταύτας ἡμέρας.......
~ ~ ~
English Translation.....THE former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
NOT ALL people, but those Chosen by The Lord Jesus Christ!
All you have done is cut up the Scriptures and fitted them as you wanted,this can't be done!
Im not accusing you, but whoever it came from is not the rightfull translation.

I dont have time for more, but one cannot translate and interpret what already has been done.

ICXN
helen

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join