It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
omg. i am devastated. i can't believe it ....

RIP MJ.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrij

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Isn't it amazing when people WORSHIP a pop star......

Like I said in a previous post, why did people care when Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Buddy Holly passed away?

Musical artists who have died prematurely have been discussed for decades after the fact.

That is just the way it is.

John and Buddy were quality. Not a huge fan of Elvis, but he was groundbreaking, don't forget that. John was also quite legendary of course for many reasons...including political...

Michael Jackson though. Not so much...he's the original Brittney Spears.

He was quite the hit..but then fell apart...literally

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It is my most saddest day in my life i loved MJ too much

He is my one and only POP ICON

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Ashcool007]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Are you serious? If he actually had molested thst boy whose mother got a settlement from him, then you should be bashing that sorry good for nothing mother from the highest mountain. WHO would allow their children to be molested for MONEY? Any parent worth a damn would have seen a molester strung up, locked up, what have you. The publicity was ruining his life so he gave them the money that they were after to make them go away.

Janet Arvizo, the mother of the boy who accused the erstwhile King of Pop of molesting him when he was 13, pleaded no contest Nov. 13, 2006 to welfare fraud.

Gavin, his sister Daveline, brother Star and mother Janet were "upfront" and said that inappropriate behavior had "absolutely not occurred" while also calling him a father figure.[8] They also insisted that they slept in Jackson's bed although Jackson himself always slept on the floor.[8] To further the rebuttal Janet Arvizo issued the statement:

"The relationship that Michael has with my children is beautiful, loving, father-son and daughter one. To my children and me Michael is part of the family."[8]. She also stated that she was thinking of taking legal action against Martin Bashir.[8]

The others publicly admitted they lied many years later. Just because there were accusations doesnt make it true.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Personally I believe in a book that was written about 500 years (give or take some years) after the events happened.

All I have to say to that, DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING U READ....Take that what u will m8ty...

Only trust what U know...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To me there were 2 M J s - one from the 80's who I loved his music and listened to it all the time and thought he was a fine looking black guy. Then there is the freak, who I could not stand to look at on TV and his music was not good at all.

Today, was sad for me, because a very talented person died young, but the talented person who was Iconic - went into a bizarre world. It is actually hard to believe, especially since M J said he would do everything to live until 150 years old. He got the 50 right.

Very sad day and even sadder that he transformed himself into a complete freak from a super star.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It is my most saddest day in my life i loved MJ too much
He is my one and only POP ICON

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

M8... Rejoice Hes being dealt with...................

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Are you serious? If he actually had molested thst boy whose mother got a settlement from him, then you should be bashing that sorry good for nothing mother from the highest mountain. WHO would allow their children to be molested for MONEY? Any parent worth a damn would have seen a molester strung up, locked up, what have you. The publicity was ruining his life so he gave them the money that they were after to make them go away.

He paid them to make them go away because they were lying?

Really?

Also, you're right. What parent would allow their children to be in harm's way?

I posted a picture a few posts back of a certain someone dangling their child from a window.

But you're right, parents are so perfect.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrij

Isn't it amazing when people WORSHIP a pop star......

Like I said in a previous post, why did people care when Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Buddy Holly passed away?

Musical artists who have died prematurely have been discussed for decades after the fact.

That is just the way it is.

John and Buddy were quality. Not a huge fan of Elvis, but he was groundbreaking, don't forget that. John was also quite legendary of course for many reasons...including political...

Michael Jackson though. Not so much...he's the original Brittney Spears.

He was quite the hit..but then fell apart...literally

He was an icon for pop music in the 80's. It is completely ignorant to deny that. I grew up as a child listening to his music.

Don't forget the black community who saw him as an inspiration and a role model for their community.

There is a reason he is so popular. He had a world wide following. Probably more so than Elvis or Buddy Holly.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's sad that this is taking up so many headlines. American soldiers are dying everyday. Children are killed everyday. The whole world is jacked and this will dominate the headlines for a long time.

I won't shed a tear over this one...nor would I ever over a celebrity death. Remember people killing themselves over Kurt Cobain?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We all know what is going to happen next, let's prepare

Michael Jackson Came back from the DEAD!

The apocalypse is nigh!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

ZOMBIE JACKSON!

I can see it now. It won't be biological terrorism or nuclear holocaust or giant massive tidal waves that'll end the world.

It'll be MJ as a zombie singing Thriller.

F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This for me is really sad news.

I am and never have been a fan of pop. This though is sad for many reasons, MJ was never understood by most. He was a little boy that never grew up living right square in the middle of a hostile non-empathetic world with a big spot light on him.

He really did want to change as much of the world as he could.

Instead he was wrongly accused and ostracized from this hostile world.

Fly away Michael Jackson to a better place.

May you finally find your "Neverland"

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The DA would have prosecuted him if there was anything to the charges, regardless of what the parents did.

Parents aren't perfect. No one is, they make mistakes like everyone else. But no decent parent would take money from a child molester and let him off the hook. That doesn't constitute a "mistake" that constitutes a crime.

These accusers were notorious for going after celebrities for cash. They were terrible people looking to get rich no matter what the cost. Perhaps you should read the details of the case instead of basing your opinions on some joke you heard in a bar or on late night tv. Of course the same people that went after Michael tried to scam money from a late night host as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
unbelievable....22 pages on MJ so far!!

Wonder what he's worth dead? Probably more dead than alive.

Seems unusual that he would die from a "heart attack". No family history of heart disease. He probably could afford the best doctors, and he was overly cautious regarding a healthy lifestyle. No warning signs? That only happens with folks that never get to see a doctor, and the cardiac arteries clog up instantly.

I don't buy it for a minute. But that's just me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's sad that this is taking up so many headlines. American soldiers are dying everyday. Children are killed everyday. The whole world is jacked and this will dominate the headlines for a long time.

I won't shed a tear over this one...nor would I ever over a celebrity death. Remember people killing themselves over Kurt Cobain?

U know what I say.......

MAY EVERYONE REST IN PEACE......We will ALL be tried in The Lord of ALL Lords eyes..Sad maybe but the thing is the Lord of ALL Lords is very just.. This will go on for a long time....Shame cuase the case wont be!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Last Halloween, there were so many Jokers ...

this year, there are gonna be so many Zombie MJ's....lol. I can see it now.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Again: Whoop-de-do! So the 'King' of Paedophilia... er... 'Pop' died? WHO CARES? Just another low-life celebrity that serves no purpose to the world at large. Maybe once upon a time he was an actual artist. Now days, he was nothing more than a modern-era Elephant Man. But of course people are going to shed tears for someone they didn't know and probably have never met, just cause he was a celeb. Makes me ill.

Chrono

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Can you guys stop with comments like this already.

Of course it's a sad day when any human dies. And humans die every day unfortunately. That's life. We're not saying any human life is worth more than another, absolutely not.

Michael Jackson was an entertainment legend. Don't forget this is a man who has inspired children and adults from poor neighborhoods to make something of their lives.

His story is the story of the American dream. A man who came from humble beginnings and reached the heights of fame and acclaim. I think that is something worth venerating a person for.

RIP Michael

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by nrky
A great man has died today, .

Many 'great men' died today all around the world. But I'll leave it up to God to decide if Michael Jackson was one of them or not.

His life - from beginning to end and everything in between - was tragic.
Bad things happened to him, and bad things happened because of him.

I'll leave it to God to decide if he's 'great' or not.

I have decided that MJ was 'great', so thank you for your patience.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join