It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wouldn't it be nice if this group could have been eroded from the inside out? Had you joined and played along for a bit only to gain enough information for a little restructuring. Extremely risky I know but if I had the chance and my situation was different, I would consider the idea.

It doesn't work that way. In order to be trusted beyond certain extents, you will have to "get your hands dirty". This is necessary because if the person ever becomes a threat to the "system", they will be taken down for their "dirty" dealings. This is mostly to keep them in line with the threat of having their dirty deeds exposed. If they are unable to get any dirt on a person, they will not be trusted. So if the person should happen to try such things, they will be dealt with and have their "dirty laundry" aired out for all to see, or just you know simply killed.

It's not just a free ride. They will have to have somekind of power/control over you. They are not dumb, they are very very very intelligent.

He did the right thing IMO.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
To Whom ever controls the system its just a game for them, and the prize is your soul..

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is true, my personal experiance:

I bought property outside a large city in Texas.
I used a local realestate agent, bought from a local developer and used the local title company at closing.

Hidden issues about the property were not disclosed, the real-estate agent did not proptect my interests. the title company attempted to drop the mineral rights off the contract at closing. I caught that and everyone treated me like I was a pain in the *ss. I made them put the mineral rights back on.

5 months later I get an offer for an oil and gas lease on my property. An offer i would never have received if I had trusted my agent and title company in looking out for me.

The local appraisal district attempted to raise my property value 45% in one year. Naively, I used a property tax consultant recommended by the developer. He did nothing. After an argument with him, he wrote me a letter that I could "talk to the chief appraiser but don't bad mouth him or his firm because he was best friends with the chief appraiser from way back". I fought. The appraisal district concealed info from me and lied under oath at the protest hearing. I filed a freedom of information act and got the info that was concealed. I fought. I filed in district court (pro-se/defending myself). I played a decent game and settled out of court.

My neighbor was foreclosed on due property tax delinquency. His land was triple the appraised value of everyone else on the road.

It feels like my phone has been monitered, my mail was routinely opened, I have been followed. A dog has been shot and left dead at the ditch infront of our land.

That property tax consultant who used to have a very small firm, now has a large one in the city. The developer is quite a bit bigger now.

I won't tell everyone to fight. It can be very scary for most.
I'm an Ex-Marine. Many would think I'm slightly pyscho.
I am always armed. I patrol my property. I am a rifle and pistol expert. I did MMA before it was called MMA. At night I carry a Mossberg 500 with a redot sight and a suppressed (and licensed) glock 9mm. I own the night.
Would you expect any less from a Marine?

If you do fight, here is a few things to help.

Concentrate on the public officials.
Corruption needs a signature. Mundane records in the beaurocracy contain the signature and approvals required to legally steal from people. Freedom of Information Acts get those signatures. Bring pressure on one person hard to expose the others.

Divide and Conquer.
It is what they do to you every day of your life. Flip it on them. Find ways to divide them, usually saving their own skin is easiest. Play the crediblilty of one agency against the other.

Be unpredictable.
Individuals are feared when they are unkown. You don't always have to attack every opening right away. try to show as much strength as possible when you're weak. When you have a strong hand conceal it until you need to use it.

Pressure.
Kept up as much pressure on them that you think you can sustain. People crack and break under pressure. Most of them really are weak, they haven't had to work as hard as you, corruption is the easy road. Recoginze that weak people are attracted to corruption, make it hard for them and they will crack sooner than you will.

My fight's been 2 years running. I'm not done yet.
I've got a few things up my sleave and I am sure they do also.
My Username is, in part, a product of this fight.

ActivePatriot.org

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Good point. I just like to believe I would be able to manipulate the ongoing situation so as to not implicate myself in anything too heavy. Excuses, pressing issues, all the while gaining momentum for a crushing blow. I know they are ahead of the curve on these types of maneuvers but you know what?

Psalms 145:20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

I take what God says literally. And who is to say I couldn't get the ball rolling? I edited to add. We've all heard of David and Goliath right? A bit of wishful thinking on my part really.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This may sound harsh, but the people deserve it. Not only do they deserve it, they openly ask for it. Not that I support it in any form, but the only way it will ever end is if the people themselves wake up to what is going on around them, and start to think on higher levels.

Nothing is hidden, and they have only themselves to blame. All one has to do is seek, and because they accept the "wicked", they do not seek or understand. The only thing that will make them seek is exactly what is happening, it's exactly what made me seek.

As such, it's just what the doctor ordered. And this is how the universe works. It automatically adjusts to give the lessons needed. These things happen for a reason, and if the people can't see and understand the manipulations of today, they won't see the manipulations of tomorrow either.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You know, the problem with giving the credit of this problem to Satan is that it doesn't solve anything.

I am a person of logic - and all that does is leave many things unsolvable.

My point?

If it is Satan - the only way I see "fixing" the problem is some more fairy dust, and that is not my ball park.

The problem is man.

Think of greed like an unlimited supply of burning gas dripping from a bottle...eventually (well, maybe not - I am no pyrotechnician) the fire will go into the bottle and everything is gonna go boom.

Nothing in this world is certain. If everything was predictable, why would we be here?

There is something called free will, and it shifts from good to evil all the time. The scales will tip, and sometimes they will be balanced.

The solution? Well, first we must acknowledge a REAL problem. A problem that is not naturally occurring.

To stop human greed is about as hard as stopping continental drift. I am sure there is a "solution" if you call it...but it will affect everything else around us.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by uwascallywabbit
why the devil? Why not Loki? or Sauron?

Hi uwasc/

Devil, Demons, what's the difference!
They are after all, Messengers of SATAN..fallen Angels!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

Hi Concept/

I will have to say that I strongly disagree with you, it is NOT in 'OUR' nature to do or be evil!
Man was not created evil.
Satan is evil...he uses the MIND to put thoughts in ones head and the rest is up to man...man chooses what to do with these thoughts.
If man is EVIL by nature, then why does it not show in all of mankind?
It is a choice one makes to do or not to do evil...which begins in the mind.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the only truth your describing is the levels of power in big groups.
its part of the puzzle tho

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join