It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have thought long and hard about posting this as a thread because I know a tonne of people on this site might completely disagree and might go as far as ripping me to shreds or ignoring an important thread for the conclusion I have reached after events such as this. I do have to add that the conclusion I reached is my own opinion after these experiences but the events themselves did happen and continue to do so.

This is the truth of what is going on under every single persons nose every single day.
I will post this and it might be long but I really think it is worth it, if anyone actually seeks truth which I am sure many of you do. Without further ado here goes.

In the past I used to work as a self employed financial advisor. My boss at the time was absolutely raking in money with sales from all over which I could never quite understand as he was not exactly a social person when it comes to networking in public. I decided one day to have a long chat with him and was going to leave the company when he told me to reconsider and I was introduced to a group. The way they operate sounds just like many of the conspiracies surrounding the Illuminati which many deny even exists despite this they never claimed to have any label or specific name.

First off, at a local level (small towns, cities etc) this group will have members in all areas of business for example, mortgage brokers, financial advisors, localised politicians, football agents and stock brokers among others.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level in important areas of interest and the person who is responsible (area manager of the group if you like) gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder.
They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town, or in cafes, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business.
The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer. This goes higher and you can see it for yourself if you look at board members of companies, if you want to look at the bigger side of the picture, its all the same power players who have board positions in government, commercial companies and often more than one seat when it comes to business interests.

That is how the top level has complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars because they trickle orders down the ladders.

Bigger picture wise, this group controls major positions within government and business. They have a worldwide network of people who follow seperate leads that result in one goal if you like. For example lets say the wanted to ruin a business, they can do it within a matter of days or hours by moving shares, withdrawing leads, changing legislation, merging other companies and so on because of the members they have in certain positions. This is the case for anything that the person nobody knows at the top.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real. My boss at the time wanted out and I was the replacement but I refused after meeting with them.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons from my understanding of them and take from society rather than give.

It filters all the way down and vice versa. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big and if they do they are bought out. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

Everyday you walk past these people in the street, you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public that simply look like business meetings or informal chats like everyday people do as well.

Lets say I am totally fabricating this for a second, pretty good way to corner the market, military, governments and keep members quiet is it not??

Who caused this and how did this get allowed to happen some people might wonder?

The whole fabric of our society is completely corrupt and always has been from the very start because it was created this way.

Who could fathom this from the top down to the bottom from the very start?

Well when I began trying to understand this I came to a conclusion that I did not think was exactly in the favour of many conspirators etc. After roughly a decade now trying to find out, there are only three results that I would say you could actually think about as a possibility.

1) Aliens

2) Satan

3) A man

Looking at this logically, a man only exists for a certain amount of time and dies as he comes in, with nothing. Therefore I came to the conclusion it could not be a man as the plan would take far too long for even the oldest of people, is extremely difficult to pull off with so many people to manipulate being one man, I cannot see how one man could have so much greed at this level and be so intelligent at lying to the whole world.

When it comes to Aliens, I cannot see why an advanced race would not just wipe us all out and take the planet if resources were the reasons for it. Likewise if it was harvesting people etc.

Satan or whatever name you want to give it, when I look at everything that is written about this subject, prince of this world, the biggest liar, evil, greedy, old serpent, the father of lies and so on. Seems to fit the bill logically when it comes to every question that needs answered here.

I have tried to present this in a way to show you what I experienced and why I have come to the conclusion I have, how many times can you stumble upon something before you accept it is truth?
Please bear in mind that the conclusion I have come to while you might not agree, do not let that have an effect on what you think of the events I have explained because this is a big part of the truth that is happening and has since before my time.

I am interested to hear thoughts or any similar experiences.

I also wonder about many of the mainstream conspiracy theorists as they are beginning to look like distractions that keep you focused on government officials rather than your own backyards along with cashing in on books and nothing seems to get done because of the focus.

My own motives for posting this thread are for two main reasons, I think that many of you are being fed lies (not directed at ATS which I enjoy regularly to clear that one up) and I hope it helps others in future who might be struggling with understanding why the world is not exactly fair.

Cheers.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I appreciate you taking the chance with this one.

It does, of course, leave a few questions. If you were your bosses replacement, did you join? If you did, how long have you been out?

I DO believe that evil exists. I also believe that there is one that is supremely evil and he is running loose on this world, but we never really get to see him, just his handiwork.

It sounds like more than a theory to me, so I would like a little more clarification about your involvement, understanding that you need to tread lightly.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I appreciate you taking the chance with this one.

It does, of course, leave a few questions. If you were your bosses replacement, did you join? If you did, how long have you been out?

I DO believe that evil exists. I also believe that there is one that is supremely evil and he is running loose on this world, but we never really get to see him, just his handiwork.

It sounds like more than a theory to me, so I would like a little more clarification about your involvement, understanding that you need to tread lightly.

I did not join, I though I had mentioned that in the thread, ill check it add that to it sorry.

This was not presented to me in a negative way, as in, we are evil men who run the world. It was presented in a way along the lines of you can have whatever you want in life if you use your position for our needs and keep your mouth shut.

Hope that makes sense.

I believe in god now so I dont fear anything in terms of dying etc which many might disagree with but thats fine. They never threatened death anyways, it was financial ruin, outcast from society.

I think its important to tell people the truth as well.

I have edited the post to show that I did not join.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have always felt that the more integrated a society as a whole becomes, the more it tends to take on a life of its own.
Just like the rules governing a program on a computer.
The rules are set forth to make things run more or less automatically, and as new additions and subtractions are made, and loopholes formed, the society takes on an entity all it's own.
Kinda like a ghost in the machine if you will, but on a societal level.
If there were any to be privy to the exact mechanization of such, they would indeed have all the power to do anything they wanted.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can recall reading a thread almost 100% identical to this one, but well over a year ago - on this forum.

So, have you posted this story before on a different account? Or did are you rehashing an old thread? Cause as I read this, I was practically calling the next paragraph, I have 100% seen this story before in my life.

EDIT TO ADD:

It's also worth mentioning that this is the exact way freemasons work, especially during times like the gold rush. They would move into a town and hold every single position of power, trade services to each other for free, and work together to milk the population of the town for as much as possible. Very old news.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I did write a thread similar to this a while back and have mentioned it in other posts but the reason I have written about the subject is because of the conclusions I reached and I have learnt of more about this in terms of how they operate in the bigger picture. As far as other accounts is, nope.

Add = You have to ask to become a freemason, this group comes to you.
Also if you have read of something similar, many people still havent, its good you have.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have heard similar stories before of this network.

The main reason I believe in conspiracy theories is because of all the corruption on a small scale, within business and local government.

As people move up the ladder the deals just become bigger and bigger.
Normally a group of people benefit and not just a single person or business; which is why it works so well, it has a built in control system.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I did write a thread similar to this a while back but the reason I have written about the subject is because of the conclusions I reached and I have learnt of more about this in terms of how they operate in the bigger picture.

Add = You have to ask to become a freemason, this group comes to you.

Sorry, they recruited just like any other agency. It was upto the person though how far they got into it. My original interest in this alternative topic was brought to my attention many years ago by a friend who had inherited a family chest that had never been opened.

One day, he finally took an axe to it and popped it open. What was inside was his great grand fathers mason materials, documents, photos, etc. His GGF was a 33rd degree deputy grand master, and leader of the Queens secret police in Canada during the Gold Rush, he was in charge of protecting the railways and exterminating natives.

Depending on how smart a person was, and their value to the society, they could be added, but they could just be added to be pawns with a purpose. Few actually made it far up the pyramid. And through his documentation it appeared evident that the true degrees of freemasonry ran MUCH higher than 33rd, 33rd was just the public "top". Though it was speculated how high it actually went, it appears that it went to near 100.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am not a mason but I have a father in law who is and I have asked about this and I was told it sounds similar to the illuminati that has been wiped out a long time ago.

When it comes to the masons I was told that you have to ask to become a member, you are questioned about your life, you then await a vote and if you recieve a black ball from any other member of your lodge you do not get in.

Interesting story because I was told that there are elite masons that smaller degree masons know of but know nothing about. That came from a grand master mason.

The reason I find it difficult to agree with it being the masons is due to the morals of the people involved.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great insight.

S & F
For you my friend.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Soooo Um...How do I get into this network?

I can follow orders and keep my mouth shut!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Since you asked.....

First

You wrote: "In the past I used to work as a self employed financial advisor. My boss at the time was absolutely raking in money with sales from all over......"

How does a "self-employed" person have a boss?

Second, I do not see where you revealed that you decided to join or not, where was that?
Sorry if I missed it.

Regards......KK

[edit on 25-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi, very interesting account, for the most part, i have known this for some time now, and it kind of makes sense that organizations like the one described here exist on this planet, hell, those who belong to a fraternity on college know very well how this can happen.

My only doubts are:

- You seem to be really into the known, i mean, did they explained most of this to you? or did you get to this final theory after that? the details i mean.

- If you were briefed on this organization and met with them, and if they have a silence policy, why are you telling us all of these things? aren't you afraid you will be tracked, and possibly identified as well as your boss and since the circumstances on how you got to met them and all area also explained here, it could help in finding you out by someone who knows you or is with them already.

Well i don't belong to an organization like this one, but i grew up inside a very similar structured 'society', where the members would be put up in some places since start and where targeted for future positions since long before they were even able to work, since school days, depending on their parents position, etc, and so i wonder how can you know that much if you said no, since inner knowledge requires also a deep trust from them to you, which also means, years down the road with them, not just a first meeting, also, for someone who is an outsider, there must be tons of things that must happen before even being considered as a possible member, not just as simple as knowing someone inside, you usually go by lots of tests, some of them so staged that you won't even know you are being watched and studied, so i guess you kind of formed this theory on your own, unless you haven't said everything you know and did/do since then?

In any case, thanks for this thread, it is interesting and thanks for not coming here saying something like "i am grand master on some secret organization that rules the world, i'm here to talk about how cool i am and how much i rock and you don't, and nothing else"

S&F for you.

Kai

link   
double posted ...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Kaifan]

link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Kooky. I like Piano Reeves but what you are saying sound like you are from Neptune. How is the weather there by the way?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Since you asked.....

First

You wrote: "In the past I used to work as a self employed financial advisor. My boss at the time was absolutely raking in money with sales from all over......"

How does a "self-employed" person have a boss?

As a contractor maybe?

Running your own business, but doing the actual work for someone else?

I work on my own as well, but have my clients, which most of the time are 'my boss' and i tend to call them by that name sometimes, so it may just be a similar thing.

Kai

and was going to leave the company

Well this part kind of makes no sense, so i guess you are right, how come if he is self employed can 'leave the company' ?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Good catch Kaifan about "leaving the company."

I am familiar with OP and have followed many other tall tales.

As recent as 3/30/09 one of the OP threads about Obama being the Anti-Christ was precipitated by his partner/girlfriend and her gut reaction. In a reply in this thread, he references his father in law. Perhaps he got married?

Check out some other doozies from profile. (Prediction of vague cataclysmic global event last Sunday June 21st........ooopppsssss.) www.belowtopsecret.com...

Hey this sounds familiar.......www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll play along for now though. Wink wink. BTW I admire a vivid imagination and utter appreciation for the absurd.

Regards...KK

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well i totally agree with you. to make a long story short. i am a small business owner of over 10 years. and when i moved to this town it took a good 3 years to get things going. for the longest time i couldnt figure out why or how this was, as i had a great business ethic and was johnny on the spot. low and behold my best friend in the marine corps is a free mason. talking with him over the phone one night upset as hell as i thought my company would never take off, my friend told me he would do a little researching into the matter. sure enough with his return phone call, i learned that yes there is a social network and yes if your not part of the good ole boy club, your pretty much toast! about the aliens in charge not sure, what i am sure of, is the wealthy families only marry within said wealthy families. the cards are stacked for the average joe there is no doubt in my mind about that!
nice post

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know of a large agribusiness company that has managed to get a number of Catholics in charge of at least one of its branches and will not promote any non-Catholics past a certain point. I also know of some Jewish businesses who won't do business with you unless you are Jewish. There are also a few businesses and local government agencies where blacks have a hold and won't hire non-blacks. It's not just this one group who is doing it, although it might be the largest.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story. Interesting expose

But there is one problem. You said these guys come to you if they want you. Well, no wonder their plans are collapsing into dust. They didnt come and ask me for help.
I guess they just want to fail.

All joking aside, I think your story is as close to the truth as we are going to get for awhile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join