It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
EXPLICIT LYRICS - WARNING

I hope you enjoy the following music videos. I could never get so many politically driven feelings out in so few words.

TRUTH RAP

[edit on 26-6-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

That might be a little difficult with a disability.

everything is possible
wheelchair or not wheelchair (is it partial or full disability for the sake of knowing because it is not said precisely ?)

it is all about will power and that one rests inside,

not in legs, not in arms, not even in the bollocks

i'm sorry if that hurts, but this is universal truth.

edit : a few years ago met this blind guy coincidently a few times in very different places in a short period of time - a few weeks : in remote places most people don't even dare to go with full working eyes: climbing remote mountains, getting lost in the jungle on deserted islands... (yeah we've bump into each other in that sort of places...)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Great thread my friend.

I only have a few questions for your thoughts.

So are you saying it is a spirit or greed, like an air that people take on? Do you believe these plans are communicated or just fabricate within the society?

If it is Satan, which you know just means "Adversary", then I think it is always important to remember that anyone you are an Adversary of, is also your adversary. Satan sees satan in the mirror...does that make any sense?

Remember, that God, at least the one of the bible says that he will only glory his people and that the nations will be at their bidding. Also remember that it is God who does all things, him being the living host of everyone. In other words, even as christ says, we are a body of the living God.

People make decisions, some blame them on the devil, some glory them to God, but they don't see that they are making the choice.

Anyway, good thread, always nice to be involved in your thoughts friend.

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Modelled after AMWAY, or visa-versa, but in the heart of evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is a fascinating subject. And great posts here, including wylekat’s accounts, which really strikes a chord.

Suffice it to say that, wylekat, you are not alone. People very near and dear to me are suffering the same inexplicable shut downs, if you will; through no fault of their own.

There is something more at work here than what could be called Karma, or simple life lessons. In one sense, however, we ARE co-creating our realities from a deeper part of ourselves, and we are not totally blameless when it comes to the circumstances of our life.

That being said, and wylekat’s experiences probably more so tie in to the underlying subject of the thread, there may be more to his / her experiences than meet the eye.

As far as I understand, XXXN30, what you have shared is “a” truth and not “the” truth.

The truth that XXXN30 has shared is that there is a conspiring of forces on this planet at all levels to exploit and manipulate the human race for their own benefit.

This has manifested in financial endeavors such as those XXXN30 is sharing, but has also manifested in myriad other ways, including the subconscious manipulation of our race through deftly manipulated media / communications programs.

There is far more here than a group of investors / bankers / financial gurus trying to make a buck and to pass this down to their progeny.

As someone has correctly noted, this is a program that is inconceivably broad, deep and multilayered, and which stretches very, very far back in time.

Enough has been suggested on this topic already, and I don’t feel like eating up the thread here, but the fact is that XXXN30 has only scratched the surface.

What has happened is that at some point in our history, either at (and because of) our conception as a race, or shortly thereafter, some intelligent, malevolent force infiltrated, and / or took over control of the human race and has been in control, and has manipulated us ever since.

This explanation actually makes sense considering the continuity in this extensive, multilayered and very effective manipulation, which has spanned generations.

One has to have not only a higher intelligence and perspective, but one must also be able to see into the future. A program such as this bespeaks tremendous power and ability, so it’s no surprise that rigorous pursuers of the truth, very credible and compelling individuals have asserted that something other than “human beings” are behind this pernicious program.

It’s a program that involves promoting the greedy, immoral and ignorant, because these souls are easily manipulated and controlled. It’s a program that punishes integrity, compassion and openness – all of the qualities of love essentially – and rewards greed, hatred and selfishness.

At the same time this occurs, I should add, the universe also allows a balance, wherein good, selfless souls do in fact rise in the system (something we are seeing accelerated and increasing exponentially at the moment).

It’s actually moving to see the majority, however, operating above these lower principles despite these seeming societal biases.

Why do people like wylekat, and good souls suffer? We have to answer these questions ourselves.

I will just say that, to some degree, despite the rewards and stations offered for being cruel, selfish, greedy and immoral, the existence of this carrot is a way to both test our souls, and at the same time to offer us the opportunity to experience and express love and compassion.

The latter may explain, to some degree, why this program has been allowed to play out. But it IS playing itself out.

This can be attested to by the fact, for one, of XXXN30’s thread here; and those elsewhere like it. The truth is coming out for all to see, and this, it should be clear to everyone, is the prelude to the whole thing being washed clean.

If this is not clear, then I hope it becomes clear soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Something just doesn't read right about this story; not to mention that I saw it under a different title within the last few weeks. In fact...yeah, good story.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You just described any given Thursday at the Rotary Club! ....and I thought their biggest sin was being boring!

(maybe next time I will snoop around and look for sacrificial goat carcasses.....you never know!)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by XXXN3O

Great thread my friend.

I only have a few questions for your thoughts.

So are you saying it is a spirit or greed, like an air that people take on? Do you believe these plans are communicated or just fabricate within the society?

If it is Satan, which you know just means "Adversary", then I think it is always important to remember that anyone you are an Adversary of, is also your adversary. Satan sees satan in the mirror...does that make any sense?

Peace

Hows things?

Im actually saying that I believe its possible that the devil is the person at the top of the structure of power or whatever name you want to give. Its the only answer that logically makes sense to me with the things that are on this earth right now and when motives come into question.

I think I grasp where you are coming from with the mirrors.

Cheers

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
reply to post by XXXN3O

Something just doesn't read right about this story; not to mention that I saw it under a different title within the last few weeks. In fact...yeah, good story.

Well it wasnt in any of my threads you didnt. Somethings sure doesnt make sense with what your saying.

Care to point it out?

I have mentioned this a few times in threads but I have certainly not posted my own thread on it in the last few weeks.

It doesnt read right? You mean your not reading it right so its a fact that its a story.

Going by that train of thought it must be a fact based story then, in fact.... yeah, it is.

I would say thanks but im now that confused I think you did actually mean to try and discredit this thread or did you mean to state the obvious?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

How is one to live a moral and compassionate existence when one is fully aware of the blood, the horror inherent in life, when one finds darkness not only in one's culture but within oneself? If there is a stage at which an individual life becomes truly adult, it must be when one grasps the irony in its unfolding and accepts responsibility for a life lived in the midst of such paradox. One must live in the middle of contradiction, because if all contradiction were eliminated at once life would collapse. There are simply no answers to some of the great pressing questions. You continue to live them out, making your life a worthy expression of leaning into the light.

Arctic Dreams

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

myself would take all your points except one : the superior entity thing being there for sure;

i feel you're missing one thing about how society/the pyramide works and evolves, and the main tool that allows one to dominate another : knowledge&education.

there is superior knowledge that is for sure, and many many superior knowledge are kept hidden by a few, and that is fact too (look as indisputable exemple to the hindu brahmin that have monopoly over the vedas and its amazing contents - that our astro-physicist prove correct everytime they progress- since many millenia).

where does this knowledge is coming from is only speculation.
so far at least.

my point is, we just cannot be sure that it does come from a superior entity, because it could also very well come from us.

(don't misunderstand me, i'm happy to speculate that it is possible and i won't be surprised if we get one day ultimate confirmation... until then, doubt remains a prerequisite !)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

More like it's a little difficult ON disability. Bill Gates, I am NOT. Otherwise, I'd not even BE here. I'd be somewhere else, happily putting my skills to real use.

If I could actually find the $$- and gettheheckouttadodge- Any suggestions on where I could go? Please keep in mind a tropical climate makes my back and me happier physically. I am SO ready to just disappear from America, and go fade into some village somewhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OP, hat hierarchy you're referring to is nothing more than the capitalist system, and the whole patriarchy behind it. No dark conspiracy here involving aliens or Satan (at least not that I'm aware of). Simply a vast and relatively loose network of lame, power hungry and materialistic nerds who like to hide behind the Law, a few secret organizations such as the Rotary Club and the Bilderberg, and the hermetic language of economics to fulfill their own personal agenda of gaining more privileges and protecting these as well. These boring, ignorant hacks in ties and uniforms are not working for the despotism of a single Man, but for the decentralized despotisms of a multitude of mens.

Look at the history of Capitalism, how it evolved from a bunch of greedy petty traders and lawyers in the Dark Ages to powerful global mafia kingpins such as Rupert Murdoch and George Soros, and how monopolies have been diverted from the hands of both the people and the monarchs to the hands of a multitude or warlords, profiteers and patriarchs. Look at it this way, and you'll have a clearer, although darker, understanding of religions, corporations and the State. History explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Suffice it to say that, wylekat, you are not alone. People very near and dear to me are suffering the same inexplicable shut downs, if you will; through no fault of their own.

And THAT is the thing that grabs me by the dangling participles! It doesn't matter what choice I make- good, bad, indifferent, the outcome is always, ALWAYS bad. I tried an experiment a few weeks ago. I bought 2 weeks of the local Cash 5. I won... $1. 2 weeks after I did this, and ended up $14 lighter that I could have spent on better things- I hear about someone's uncle (who has... ahem... connections) who won the SAME game 3 times in a row. There was no doubt in anyone's mind *how* he won, either.

That right there told me how far out of control things that shouldn't be, ARE.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
OP, hat hierarchy you're referring to is nothing more than the capitalist system, and the whole patriarchy behind it. No dark conspiracy here involving aliens or Satan (at least not that I'm aware of). Simply a vast and relatively loose network of lame, power hungry and materialistic nerds who like to hide behind the Law, a few secret organizations such as the Rotary Club and the Bilderberg, and the hermetic language of economics to fulfill their own personal agenda of gaining more privileges and protecting these as well. These boring, ignorant hacks in ties and uniforms are not working for the despotism of a single Man, but for the decentralized despotisms of a multitude of mens.

Look at the history of Capitalism, how it evolved from a bunch of greedy petty traders and lawyers in the Dark Ages to powerful global mafia kingpins such as Rupert Murdoch and George Soros, and how monopolies have been diverted from the hands of both the people and the monarchs to the hands of a multitude or warlords, profiteers and patriarchs. Look at it this way, and you'll have a clearer, although darker, understanding of religions, corporations and the State. History explains a lot.

That would imply that they are the smartest of people in society then, would it not in terms of the top of the tree?

Do you think everyone having seperate egos, ambitions and goals in life would bring the structure down on its own or do you reckon this will go on forever in your opinion?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

And THAT is the thing that grabs me by the dangling participles! It doesn't matter what choice I make- good, bad, indifferent, the outcome is always, ALWAYS bad. I tried an experiment a few weeks ago. I bought 2 weeks of the local Cash 5. I won... $1. 2 weeks after I did this, and ended up $14 lighter that I could have spent on better things- I hear about someone's uncle (who has... ahem... connections) who won the SAME game 3 times in a row. There was no doubt in anyone's mind *how* he won, either.

That right there told me how far out of control things that shouldn't be, ARE.

Why not think of it like this for a second, gambling is not exactly squeaky clean karma wise, the guy your talking about won those games. What kind of person are they, im not saying judge them but I am saying there is a reason people have it easier and its normally either through something bad or being an honest hard worker. This man might be one or the other.

Your gambling money and yeah its only a small amount but you will continue to lose until you have a bad heart if that makes sense or you are doing something else that brings some good. In my life thats always been the case so far, I might not have noticed it at the time because of frustration etc.

Maybe that wont make sense actually, ill try it for size. Maybe it will.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sounds like every little clique ever created. Simple? No. But one consolation for you is that the system is changing and these last chance money grabbers will have their day.

As long as they are not living according to a higher law they will inevitably fall.

Change is in the air and the newer technologies will prove that in the long run.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There are many groups that work in this same manner. Maybe not by means of ruining your life if you speak about the group or anything dastardly like that. But, my wife is part of BNI (Business Networking Group) and they work in the same manner. You usually know someone or are invited into the group. Only one person per career (ie: physician, photographer, lawyer, etc.). You usually make a recommendations for someone to take your place when you leave. The people vote to accept the person or not to accept them. People make recommendations or request referrals for business needs and each person uses all others to get ahead or profit from the union.

This has been going on for centuries. It's not surprising to me that there are more elite groups that are actually controlling the economies and thereby controlling the way the world runs. Just look at the Bilderburg Group. Whether you believe in a conspiracy or not — the group REALLY DOES exist and meets on a regular basis.

Make no mistake. All these groups are based off of pride or greed. I have no interest in these groups, as I am quite happy living my modest lifestyle. Though I disagree with the means by which these elite groups accomplish their goals, the world seems almost oblivious to their existence, thus I deem it beyond my control to oppose such worthless pride and greed. Let them have their wealth. I hope they die rich and lonely - and suffer as much as they they've cause others to suffer for their own benefit.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

OP, You Have done very well here, but Echtelion has made some good points that I have believed in for as long as I remember. I too, now believe in God, but I think the real God, is much more divine & powerful than the God that is described in the bible.

As you would know there are many strong references to Aliens/UFO's in the Bible & in a lot older ancient writings/cultures all over the world, & it is quite possible that "Satan" & his "demons" - "That were thrown out of the Heavens" are actually one race out of many, different Aliens, who were upset that the human race was created.

I have even had a personal experience recently, with evidence & witnesses that is at this stage still an Unexplained Event. I sent Nick Pope all the details & the physical evidence & his response was that the evidence is very interesting & unexplainable.

He also gave me contact details for the most reliable Ufologists/Investigators that are in Australia & New Zealand, & I sent all of the info to these guys as well, just waiting now to hear back.

I recommend that if you havn't already, read Nick popes Books & also research the work of the Ufologists/investigators/witnesses that Nick Pope was inspired by & based his investigations on.

I am also a member of the Zeitgeist Movement, The Venus Project & The Australian/World 9/11 Truth Movement.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi XXXN/

You are correct that just not any 'one man' is responsible for all that is happeing!

When it comes to Aliens, I cannot see why an advanced race would not just wipe us all out and take the planet if resources were the reasons for it. Likewise if it was harvesting people etc.

Satan or whatever name you want to give it, when I look at everything that is written about this subject, prince of this world, the biggest liar, evil, greedy, old serpent, the father of lies and so on. Seems to fit the bill logically when it comes to every question that needs answered here.

You are spot on about the Aliens!

Satan...A liar from the beginning!
Man is a slave to Satan-the Devil and his demons.
Do you know who the DEMON 'mammon' is ?
Lover of Money-Avarice.
It is the very state of the world at the end of times!
This was prophesied by Saint. Nilus the Myrrhgusher..... prophecy about the twentieth century, ...... a passion for predominance, the love of glory, avarice, envy, jealousy, ...The Book of the End~
Many other similar prophecies have also been told since the 3rd century!
It's just that NOBODY will take the time to read them,once they are read, everything comes to a complete fullness of the truth.

take care,

ICXC-NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join