It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Any suggestions on where I could go?

bolivia, peru (indians trying to make revolution in the north they need help right now), equador, guatemala, cuba, mali, burkina faso, laos... india (biharmadhya pradesh//uttar pradesh/orissa - hectic country though)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been said.... but what you're talking about is 100% without a doubt in action at the moment. The only thing you've been unable to understand is why. It's not "Satan" "aliens" or "a man". It's a very normal human condition.

You dont need a conspiracy for this, you dont need evil for this, all you need is a group of people with mutual interests, a bit of money and a touch of power. When these people get together, with their business minds, the natural outcome is what you've mentioned. This is how a business minded person thinks, money, money more money, and power power power to secure the money flow permanently.

There's no conspiracy here, just the human heart and mind at play when acting from fear and greed rather than love and compassion.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I did it to calculate odds... see exactly where I stood (or knelt, or was lying face down) in life. This person's uncle is not exactly squeaky clean, either. The person is. Thing is- by all rights, the choosing of RANDOM numbers SHOULD BE RANDOM! I expected to clear at least $50 not because I was trying to beat the odds, but expecting the odds to come by in my favor! It was somewhat done with math, and a little guesswork.

Thing is- this extends well past picking a few numbers in what amounts to a statewide carnival game (and about as honest, seems like)... It goes right thru to jobs, how people live, and even WHAT people live. It's like some of us are picked to just barely live, and be fodder for someone's entertainment...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
>> It's likely very easy to find this group: just check the local Chamber of Commerce. A good portion are probably getting tribute for leads. Unless you get in good -- don't let them know who you are. The US Chamber of Commerce seems to help the highest bidder -- foreign concerns as well.

>> This fits the pattern of a quasi-religious organization called "The Family." Really hard to search for info on them because of the less than specific name. They aren't a secret organization, but they don't do any publicity.

Lots of members in government and the legal profession on both sides of the isle. I call them "quasi religious" because, although they consider themselves Christian, the belief is "we are on a mission from God, and anything you do to empower the family, is good." That means anything you do is OK as long as they get more money or power.

It seems loosely associated with the Federalist Society, which has something like 80% of judges as members. Their "Constitutional" go back-in-time-philosophy means that the Magna Carta is too trendy for their likes.

Definitely a group dedicated to making the majority of people be too poor and hard working to annoy them with what the PEOPLE want. They probably justify a lot of it by making the world better with their wise leadership.

This also relates to the NeoCons and they may be part of the Family. Often you see a NeoCon leader kicked out when someone scandal revealing their perverse or criminal nature comes out. Likely, these people have to do some crime or have a bad habit so that they can be extorted later -- much like the Mob.

>> I don't know why you had to add in the speculation about Aliens or Beelzebub. Humans have been doing this sort of "clubish" conspiracy since we've had civilization. In Europe, they had a practice called "castle building" -- where Kings would get another king to attack in order to get subjects to feel better about castle improvements. It's also a good way for them to get out of debt; they plunder the holdings of the other land and then the other king might capture a knight and ransom him back. No royals need be harmed and the people got ripped off by the "evil enemy" not their own king.

Most of the wars in our age are part of this racket. We need a $2 Billion submarine to defend us from Bin Laden, when our air defense stood down.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
my 2 cents... I think its all three.. I think that there are good beings ones who want life and harmoney and there are beings who for the sole purpose of creatings want us to be who they want us to be which are slaves... now some where along the line the beings with the higher energy tried to teach us but the lower energy beings were against that. think alpha male .. brains and brawn. the higher energy being is all about harmoney and consciousness while the lower energy being is not at that level and there for only thinks with the lower spheres of the tree of life where greed and "evil" dwell.
Satan is a by product of reglion which is a symbol of that lower energy. So you see they all can be the same. we were told that we were born evil because of the garden of eden but i hold that true because at our level our stat of consciousnes is at the kindergarden level. Most of us never get out. thats what they want so satan who has you believe that anything against not believing in jesus is bad is actually a double standard because the bibe doesnt teach higher consciousness it teaches you to be a servant to a system created by man and the ower energy. Thats what i believe. Anyone who really wnts to get into a discussion please u2u me cause i do nt do well with checking long threads

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Totally Agree With You. This is man made Greed/Power & they have tried to keep many secrets, to hold onto their power. They have made many mistakes in the past, & especially since 1990 because of their Greed & own knowledge that their time is Limited to Achieve their ultimate goals - as not everyone on the planet is a sheep! - plus more & More people are awakening to the truth every day.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

There's no such thing as Satan. He is a mythical beast created by religion, which of course, was created by man.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
Everything apart from Satan seems logical. May be there is much simpler explanation to what is going on. I've seen it in small countries of Europe as well. These organisations have names though (I remember one is called Lions Club).

So why this happens. The answer is:
- resources are scarce or limited on this earth - that is basis.
- we live in a society that is based on competition (for resources - mineral, human, financial...) and not cooperation.
- the result of competition is hierarchy (secret societies).
- when there is competition dishonesty is rewarded much higher than an honest behaviour (getting rid of competitors, bribing...).

So there is no evil or Satan or anything like that. There is nothing good or bad about how this system works - it is just the way scarcity is handled.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If somebody threatened me with financial ruin and failure for not joining his queer little club, I'd unhinge his jaw with my crowbar. By the time he got out of the hospital, I'd be showing his wife my "O Face."

Don't let people push you around like that. Despite what anyone says, the customer is still the one and only person who can decide if your business will succeed or fail. Give your customer enough reasons to keep choosing you, and they will. Every time. Regardless of what the devil or the Freemasons or the Illuminati want. :-)

Another poster mentioned how he was in business for three years and his business never took off. His "Freemason" friend in the marines told him there was a "Good ole boy's club." That might be true, and having rich friends certainly won't hurt, but the simple fact of the matter is that if a business fails for three years then it's just not a good business plan. Doesn't matter if you're the most level-headed and dedicated boss in the world... if the business plan doesn't draw in customers, you fail. If it does, you win.

Nobody makes or breaks your success except for you. Remember that.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mattifikation]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Good call.. Though there is quite a bit of harvesting occurring:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have seen what you are talking about first hand on an intense level people died, were raped etc; etc. I found myself crawling across fields with broken bones while bad guys with guns are chasing me; very much etc; etc..

I believe some of the information that was shared with you was misleading in that they are all a coordinated mass through out the race and that this includes free masons.. I could have misunderstood you on your point there.

BTW; I really like what mattifikation said; though I find it a sad fact that these bad guys tend to latch onto good people for mates, etc; for destructive and manipulative purposes..

S&F for you.. _javascript:icon('
')

Re-gards.. Thank you.

Noconsequence..

[edit on 26-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
reply to post by XXXN3O

There's no such thing as Satan. He is a mythical beast created by religion, which of course, was created by reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi XXXN/

You are correct that just not any 'one man' is responsible for all that is happeing!

When it comes to Aliens, I cannot see why an advanced race would not just wipe us all out and take the planet if resources were the reasons for it. Likewise if it was harvesting people etc.

Satan or whatever name you want to give it, when I look at everything that is written about this subject, prince of this world, the biggest liar, evil, greedy, old serpent, the father of lies and so on. Seems to fit the bill logically when it comes to every question that needs answered here.

You are spot on about the Aliens!

Satan...A liar from the beginning!
Man is a slave to Satan-the Devil and his demons.
Do you know who the DEMON 'mammon' is ?
Lover of Money-Avarice.
It is the very state of the world at the end of times!
This was prophesied by Saint. Nilus the Myrrhgusher..... prophecy about the twentieth century, ...... a passion for predominance, the love of glory, avarice, envy, jealousy, ...The Book of the End~
Many other similar prophecies have also been told since the 3rd century!
It's just that NOBODY will take the time to read them,once they are read, everything comes to a complete fullness of the truth.

take care,

ICXC-NIKA
helen
man.

Hi Steves/

So you are calling all people that have experinced some type of 'supernatural' paranormal, or whatever it is you want to call it...some type of illusion?
SATAN is a LIAR...he has been since the beginning of mankind.
He has been as the song says...''I've been around for a long, long year ... Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.'' Eric Clapton.
That , is a song!
Yes, but so vey true!
Do you know how many early desert fathers of Christianity wrote about the devil and his scheming ways?
Too many here to list...although I would if anyone wants.
Demons coming to those that wish and want in this life?
Demons doing the wishes of men so they live all mighty and powerful?
Demons will do as you want, as long as you Worship them like gods.
It's pathetic if you think about it....to gain the whole world(only for a little while)and lose your SOUL.
Is it worth it?
So many films, movies have been made according to the TRUTH, but many people fail to see the TRUTH behind it.
Satan mixes TRUTH with LIES and people always fall for it.
Well, it's not that we fall for it, but we are so confused as to what the TRUTH really is, that we dismiss it ALL as being one big movie!

ICXN
helen

EDIT....sorry the song was by Rolling Stones....
Lyrics

I stuck around at St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a-time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, ah yeah

ICXN
helen

[edit on 6/26/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

BINGO!

I knew there was a reason I picked you as a FRIEND hereon.

Congrats on your astute observations and analysis.

Satan indeed is behind the oligarchy.

Thankfully, Armageddon will take care of the lot of them.

However, between now and then . . . blood will flow.

Thanks much for a post that should be enlightening to many.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This group of people should draw from people with better writting skills. Only then can they RULE THE WORLD.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by earthman4]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Thanks for sharing.
Everything apart from Satan seems logical. May be there is much simpler explanation to what is going on. I've seen it in small countries of Europe as well. These organisations have names though (I remember one is called Lions Club).

So why this happens. The answer is:
- resources are scarce or limited on this earth - that is basis.
- we live in a society that is based on competition (for resources - mineral, human, financial...) and not cooperation.
- the result of competition is hierarchy (secret societies).
- when there is competition dishonesty is rewarded much higher than an honest behaviour (getting rid of competitors, bribing...).

So there is no evil or Satan or anything like that. There is nothing good or bad about how this system works - it is just the way scarcity is handled.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by FIFIGI]

I see your point but if it was managing scarcity would should it not be distributed evenly amongs people instead of people such as rothschilds owning more than 50% (might be slightly off for the percentage minded) of the worlds money supply?

If everyone was equal as they are but got an equal share there is enough to go around in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi XXXN/

You are correct that just not any 'one man' is responsible for all that is happeing!

When it comes to Aliens, I cannot see why an advanced race would not just wipe us all out and take the planet if resources were the reasons for it. Likewise if it was harvesting people etc.

Satan or whatever name you want to give it, when I look at everything that is written about this subject, prince of this world, the biggest liar, evil, greedy, old serpent, the father of lies and so on. Seems to fit the bill logically when it comes to every question that needs answered here.

Lover of Money-Avarice.
This was prophesied by Saint. Nilus the Myrrhgusher..... prophecy about the twentieth century, ...... a passion for predominance, the love of glory, avarice, envy, jealousy, ...The Book of the End~
It's just that NOBODY will take the time to read them,once they are read, everything comes to a complete fullness of the truth.

take care,

ICXC-NIKA
helen

Nice to see someone who understands what I am saying.

Appreciate the posts.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by XXXN3O

BINGO!

I knew there was a reason I picked you as a FRIEND hereon.

Congrats on your astute observations and analysis.

Satan indeed is behind the oligarchy.

Thankfully, Armageddon will take care of the lot of them.

However, between now and then . . . blood will flow.

Thanks much for a post that should be enlightening to many.

I remember speaking too you in another thread quite some time ago.

I think everything happens for a reason especially looking back.

Hope you are doing well.

Cheers.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
If somebody threatened me with financial ruin and failure for not joining his queer little club, I'd unhinge his jaw with my crowbar. By the time he got out of the hospital, I'd be showing his wife my "O Face."

Don't let people push you around like that. Despite what anyone says, the customer is still the one and only person who can decide if your business will succeed or fail. Give your customer enough reasons to keep choosing you, and they will. Every time. Regardless of what the devil or the Freemasons or the Illuminati want. :-)

Another poster mentioned how he was in business for three years and his business never took off. His "Freemason" friend in the marines told him there was a "Good ole boy's club." That might be true, and having rich friends certainly won't hurt, but the simple fact of the matter is that if a business fails for three years then it's just not a good business plan. Doesn't matter if you're the most level-headed and dedicated boss in the world... if the business plan doesn't draw in customers, you fail. If it does, you win.

Nobody makes or breaks your success except for you. Remember that.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mattifikation]

Very true.

Sometimes circumstances are not so clear cut though in my opinion.

Appreciate the post.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Sorry if this has already been said.... but what you're talking about is 100% without a doubt in action at the moment. The only thing you've been unable to understand is why. It's not "Satan" "aliens" or "a man". It's a very normal human condition.

You dont need a conspiracy for this, you dont need evil for this, all you need is a group of people with mutual interests, a bit of money and a touch of power. When these people get together, with their business minds, the natural outcome is what you've mentioned. This is how a business minded person thinks, money, money more money, and power power power to secure the money flow permanently.

There's no conspiracy here, just the human heart and mind at play when acting from fear and greed rather than love and compassion.

There were quite a few posts all similar to yours so I was just going to answer to you specifically if you dont mind.

Im not here to tell everyone that the devil exists.

I am simply telling people whats going on that might not know. The decisions for every person to make or look into.

Anyways, it would be wrong to focus on the devil if he does exist but as I said before I dont think its normal for a man to be as greed infested as this.

Do you honestly feel that mankind is that shallow?

Will this continue forever if this is the case in your opinion?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
>> It's likely very easy to find this group: just check the local Chamber of Commerce. A good portion are probably getting tribute for leads. Unless you get in good -- don't let them know who you are. The US Chamber of Commerce seems to help the highest bidder -- foreign concerns as well.

>> This fits the pattern of a quasi-religious organization called "The Family." Really hard to search for info on them because of the less than specific name. They aren't a secret organization, but they don't do any publicity.

Lots of members in government and the legal profession on both sides of the isle. I call them "quasi religious" because, although they consider themselves Christian, the belief is "we are on a mission from God, and anything you do to empower the family, is good." That means anything you do is OK as long as they get more money or power.

It seems loosely associated with the Federalist Society, which has something like 80% of judges as members. Their "Constitutional" go back-in-time-philosophy means that the Magna Carta is too trendy for their likes.

Definitely a group dedicated to making the majority of people be too poor and hard working to annoy them with what the PEOPLE want. They probably justify a lot of it by making the world better with their wise leadership.

This also relates to the NeoCons and they may be part of the Family. Often you see a NeoCon leader kicked out when someone scandal revealing their perverse or criminal nature comes out. Likely, these people have to do some crime or have a bad habit so that they can be extorted later -- much like the Mob.

>> I don't know why you had to add in the speculation about Aliens or Beelzebub. Humans have been doing this sort of "clubish" conspiracy since we've had civilization. In Europe, they had a practice called "castle building" -- where Kings would get another king to attack in order to get subjects to feel better about castle improvements. It's also a good way for them to get out of debt; they plunder the holdings of the other land and then the other king might capture a knight and ransom him back. No royals need be harmed and the people got ripped off by the "evil enemy" not their own king.

Most of the wars in our age are part of this racket. We need a $2 Billion submarine to defend us from Bin Laden, when our air defense stood down.

I read your post and thats the first time I have heard of some of the labels you mentioned.

I get where you are coming from with how long this has went on but whats your opinion on why it is happening personally?

If you feel that its simply man being man then would you agree that it will never end?

I do find it strange that some people believe we will all of a sudden reach a spiritual evolution that will come from DNA then everythings going to be fine, I dont know your views on that but I find that harder to believe to be honest.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by StevesResearch
reply to post by XXXN3O

There's no such thing as Satan. He is a mythical beast created by religion, which of course, was created by reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi XXXN/

Lover of Money-Avarice.

take care,

ICXC-NIKA
helen
man.

Hi Steves/

So you are calling all people that have experinced some type of 'supernatural' paranormal, or whatever it is you want to call it...some type of illusion?
SATAN is a LIAR...he has been since the beginning of mankind.
He has been as the song says...''I've been around for a long, long year ... Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.'' Eric Clapton.
That , is a song!
Yes, but so vey true!
Do you know how many early desert fathers of Christianity wrote about the devil and his scheming ways?
Too many here to list...although I would if anyone wants.
Demons coming to those that wish and want in this life?
Demons doing the wishes of men so they live all mighty and powerful?
Demons will do as you want, as long as you Worship them like gods.
It's pathetic if you think about it....to gain the whole world(only for a little while)and lose your SOUL.
Is it worth it?
So many films, movies have been made according to the TRUTH, but many people fail to see the TRUTH behind it.
Satan mixes TRUTH with LIES and people always fall for it.
Well, it's not that we fall for it, but we are so confused as to what the TRUTH really is, that we dismiss it ALL as being one big movie!

ICXN
helen

EDIT....sorry the song was by Rolling Stones....
Lyrics

I stuck around at St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a-time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, ah yeah

ICXN
helen

[edit on 6/26/2009 by helen670]

Theres a tonne of references to things like this all through society.

I am sure you know where I am coming from, its right in front of peoples noses but its almost too obvious that its dismissed as lies.

Heres some if you like that sort of thing.

Plenty more where that came from.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join