It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
All I will say on this one is that Jane Burgermeister better be telling the truth instead of getting a bit of notoriety to boost her career. I also hope she has proof to back up her claim.

We at ATS has suspected this may be true. If she dissapears or worse we will know she was correct.

If she dissapears or worse? - I'll be off to the hills in a minute! that would be the ultimate proof for me to take action!

She'd better speed up the process in some miraculous way! - the time is running out! - the vaccines is around the corner!

Mid October it's game over! - I'm not so hot on the idea of injecting Squalene into my veins!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This seems to be related with more background on Baxter
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So we have the set up for a new vaccine to be mandated on the population, produced by one of the must untrustable companies to protect us from a man made virus. What could wrong here?

Now I really don't see the NWO stopping their plans over a lawsuit. Really, think about it. It didn't stop Obama from becoming puppet in chief. And I don't see them killing EVERYBODY off at once. The logistics of the clean up mean they need to go step by step, as if they are almost containing the virus while running ahead with the vaccines. And because it will be a BIG lie, some will have to survive that can credit their survival to the vaccine. After all, someone has to be left to bury the bodies and be a servant class. And the radicals will get idenitified and locked up (those Fema camps aren't sitting by for nothing) "vaccinated", "culled" or driven out into the woods/mountains where they can be hunted down for sport.

Other than on a personal survival level, you have to marvel at the way it's all coming together. And don't blame the big O. It's all part of the big plan. One world government, save the planet, save the polar bears. You don't want the polar bears to die do you? Well come on! Americans use far more energy and create far more waste than the rest of the world combined. If your going to thin the heard the fattest go first. I'm pretty sure it's part of a deal made with China. You don't think they've been buying our politicians, and our debt for years because they like us do you? Sorry to break it to you, but they have been preparing us for the harvest. When the big O said "You ain't seen nothing yet" he wasn't kidding. But don't worry, all you top treasoners will be safe and survive "at undisclosed location" I hear even that ugly dog has a safe spot, Michelle and the kids too. It'll be a hoot drinking champagne will Bill listening to Hillary yelling "Dammit! This isn't funny! Open this door and let me in!"

So, as the Elite rub their hands in glee, and the patriots stock up to play the Deadliest Game (as the hunted), the hypnotised masses can mourn Michael Jackson and have one last summer fling, using all their medications not to see the growing clouds of doom.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by NWO Cheerleader]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the youtube links NWO cheerleader,Ill check them out later when I'm not working.

I found this before,not heard it yet busy,but thought I would post for you lot.
Its an interview with Jane Burgermeister on the "nutrimedical report"(Dr Bill Deagle?),concerning the swine flu subject.

www.youtube.com...
(EDIT,Not an interview with Jane,just Dr Deagle talking about the swine flu being man made)
Also,I repeat what I asked yesterday-

Do the FBI divulge information about the cases they are woking on?

Would they divulge such info to me,a non US citizen,who simply wants to verify this case has been filed before I start harrasing my MPs and TV news companies with letters demanding they investigate this potential catastrophe?

Anyone know?

I would have phoned them myself by now,except I am working myself into exhaustion for a deadline today and tomorrow.

[edit on 27/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I hear she is 'missing'. But the story isn't supposed to come out until Monday.

Sleeeep. Sleeeeep.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

They have enough money to push that case forever......we will all have been vaccinated or jailed by then

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I won't even consider dating anyone who: has tattoos, piercings, or who has been vaccinated. It has never been easier to find God. Just go against almost everything that the controlled media (government) or paid politicians (stooges) suggest...esp. anything they urgently push at us. Should be interesting to see how they force me to have a shot, their 'lovin spoonful' of death.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Dont forget Baxter AG Austria effectively passed off 72 kilograms of weaponised H4N1 as H-7 Vaccine!!!!! 37 Staff were hospitalised after they got a vet (?!) to check it's toxicity, and every ferret they tested oon DIED. 73 Kg's! Technically, thats enough to kill just over 3 Billion people!

THe sick thing is, Those who choose not to take the vaccine, will be infected by those that do!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
I hear she is 'missing'. But the story isn't supposed to come out until Monday.

Sleeeep. Sleeeeep.

Who is missing?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Is this source reliable?

This has massive implications. I mean many of us sense that this whole swine flu thing has something weird about it. I do think that the swine flu was manufactured in lab. I mean if it was that easy for these kinds of things to get mixed up surely we would all have died hundreds and thoasands of years ago as pathogens jump from species to species.

Is it possible that this story is true? I think so yes and if it is I applaud this journalist for file charges. Lets just hope they dont go missing or to vanish of the face of the earth.

Just need to know how credible the source is. I am going to do a lil digging on this part and if the i's are dotted ill spread the word.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

George Sorros doesn't surprise me. He is a rodent who is responsible or has his hand in a lot of problems, typically profiting of course(not that he cares about right or wrong).

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Are you guys sharing this with pople off the ATS. I´m spreading the word in denmark, cause it will eventually hit us as well. Spread the light.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
An interview with Jane Burgermeister..

F&S: You've gathered a mountain of evidence. Is the FBI conducting its own investigation? Are you confident that they will pursue these allegations?

JB: I have no confirmation the FBI are investigating but I was assured they have to by law investigate if there is credible evidence of a threat or else they expose themselves to the charge of being corrupted.

F&S: Are any other government entities pursuing an investigation into any of the allegations?

JB: The police here are investigating Baxter but Baxter is very powerful and the health minister and key politicians are all covering up and it will be difficult for any police to convict half the government!

I have evidence to this and will file fresh charges next week hence not much time right now.

F&S: How did you gain access to information that led you to conclude this was a mass conspiracy?

JB: I have no inside information. I am in Austria where the evidence of a deliberate contamination of 72 kilos by the very company that will supply the vaccines and I built up step by step from the verifiable evidence, examining Baxter and WHO's activities in different countries and seeing parallels in the legal framework.

F&S: There have been suggestions by scientists that the H1N1 could only have been manufactured in a lab. Are any government or scientific authorities supporting your claims?

JB: My claims are based on evidence.

Also, I am not a scientist and leave these matters to those who are experts and supply me with the genome analysis, etc., but even Adrian Gibbs, respected Australian virologist, said on record the swine flu was lab made. He said it was released by accident but I believe he was choosing his words carefully.

Also, a respected Paris organization has said the swine flu is a never before seen virus and has nothing to do with pigs, whereupon even WHO was forced to officially rename the virus.

My argument is these are not vaccines but bioweapons. The disease was genetically engineered and the virus deliberately released to trigger mass compulsory injections with a substance that is classified as a bioweapon according to the U.S. government.

F&S: Is there any chance that the H1N1, or H5N1 for that matter, came about due to negligence or incompetence? Why would Baxter, WHO and others named go to such lengths to deceive?

JB: There is always a motive for any well planned crime - and that is usually greed. What do Baxter and WHO gain by starting a pandemic and killing millions if not billions?

A great deal. Turns out legislation is in place to allow WHO and the UN to take over the USA and WHO and the EU will take over Europe if millions or billions die from the forced vaccination sparked by a so called "pandemic." So we have a motive for the crime too, a clear benefit.

F&S: Finally, you are challenging some very powerful people. Are you worried for your safety?

JB: I do not fear for my safety as I have no secret contacts, channels of information, am not an agent of any kind and have no real power. I am just a person who researches this kind of thing as part of their job and who found out from their neighbor about the Baxter incident when she handed me a report in the local newspaper.

fleshandstone.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
WHAT the world needs to do is file a class action lawsuit...
Especially about 911.. If 2 million people put in $5...You could hire the best law firm and private investigators on the planet...
Imagine if we could put a stop to all of this!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here are a few interesting links I found regarding this subject.

www.abbaswatchman.com...

www.abbaswatchman.com...

www.abbaswatchman.com... this is a link to a video with Wayne Madsen that goes more into the construction of the virus.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by auntie_11k]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
somebody tell me why this hasn't been picked up by the media ( I think I can hazard a guess) and how can we get the media here in Britain to start running it. This is powerful stuff and more people need to be reading it. I have told a few people but they just look at me like I'm mad.

How do you connect to a population that just doesn't want to know, talk about sheep heading for the butchers, it is scary how docile people have become.

WAKE UP WORLD !!!! START LISTENING AND ACTUALLY HEARING THE MESSAGE !!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but found something claiming MJ was killed by the CIA in relation to this topic.

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event. Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway

source

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scared angel

I have already emailed friends and relatives about this. My parents think it's nonsense. My friends think I'm barking mad. My workmates are not sure. But I have also sent the link to 'Sky News', My local paper and 'Fox News'. No answer to my question about confirmation of this from any of the news sources. Well seeing as they are mainstream media and are regulated and controlled by the NWO I don't think I'll be receiving any answers.

Unless Fox News grows some bigger balls!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Thanks so much for getting back to me am feeling a little lonely out here

Have posted same question on a michael Jackson site plenty of people reading the post but no replies, are these people deaf and dumb and stupid.

What is going on, listen I had a look at this NWO but I dismissed it as too far fetched but this has me spooked.

To me the silence is so loud I can hardly hear myself think

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scared angel

The NWO I would consider to be the AntiChrist or SATAN. Obama would be one of Satan's Imps!!

The NWO is dangerous. They will stop at nothing to get their way. And if it means killing half the population of the world they would do it in the blink of an eye. Yes this situation is scarey. The NWO need to be overthrown or erradicated but I don't know how we could do it.

Maybe we could offer North Korea a big peice of the pie if they nuked the NWO..............Doh!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

How do you fight something that 99.9% of the population doesn't believe in, I just cannot educated the ignorant they seem to like it with the heads buried in the sand.

We do have one ace up our sleeve, the population as a whole are very unpredictable so anyone planning anything nasty cannot factor that bit in, so it kind of makes most of their plans liable to not plan out as expected.

I hate to say this but we need them to show their hand in a big way then the world will wake up and then we will be ready, I think they know they can't win but the arrogance on the machine is such it will continue anyway, regardless of that fact.

Oh well at least someone else out there is trying to alert the world, I''ll try our local newspaper. Would you mind keeping me posted on your progress as I'm getting fed-up talking to myself

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join