It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

www.naturalnews.com

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am on the floor rolling in laughter to find Barack Obama, George Soros, Margaret Chan, Kathleen Sibelius and many, many others accused of bioterrorism. I can assure you that their is going to be those who once again think that this will be a "Waste of time" "A bunch of Johnny Nonscence"!

But again to those who only concentrate on the negitive keep missing the point!!!! In my past couple of threads about other law suits filed recently that even if it is stopped in it's tracks, more and more people are becoming aware and awake to the crap and one of this filings will stick eventually.

www.naturalnews.com

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
To all those who are sure to grace us with thier comments..."Nothing will become of it" "She is wasting her time" "Too little too late"etc,
At least someone is TRYING!!!!

We are all in for a wild ride here soon folks.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the charges hold any water or not, .... but either way, I'm glad for it. The governments of this world need to know that the public is critical of every move they make, ..... and some few will take a stand for the many and call them out ! ..... whatever it takes to make them question their policy's and deeds.

I really hope they dont find this journalist the victim of an aparent suicide ..... with a gunshot wound in the back.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It would make sense if they were trying to pull some [*snip*] like that. I mean, yea its not real, but Umbrella, from Resident Evil, well they were there for the people, but in reality were testing new virus' and selling them to kill people. I mean its a great cover to look the ones trying to help when in reality they are the ones who started it in the first place. I hope somthing good does come of this. Tell you what, she is ballsy as hell for doing this, but the messed up part is, the FBI is FILEING CHARGES WITH HER. Thats crazy, they HAVE HER BACK! THE FRICKEN FBI on this matter. Thats throwing up Flags that the FBI knows somthing about this.. Crazy is all I have to say
This will be one nasty fight, and could deal a blow to the NWO.

OO crap just had a thought, what if the vacine gets realased and it turns out thats why there are FEMA camps, all those coffins are there to deal with all the people that die from the Vaccine, OMFG. Think about it people, PUT THE DOTS TOGETHER. I see a pattern forming here, do you?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Paveway27

I connected those dots long ago. Good for you for doing the same. I think it is great when two different people arrive at the same conclusion albeit from different pathways.
star!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well, some part of her story makes sense, something is not right about this Swine Flu. I am quite certain that some of the viruses out there have been developed in labs since there are combined strains from multiple species spread out geographically, its mongrel viruses that only could have been bio engineered.

She charges that the entire "swine flu" pandemic business is premised on a massive lie that there is no natural virus out there that poses a threat to the population. She presents evidence leading to the belief that the bird flu and swine flu viruses have, in fact, been bioengineered in laboratories using funding supplied by the WHO and other government agencies, among others. This "swine flu" is a hybrid of part swine flu, part human flu and part bird flu, something that can only come from laboratories according to many experts.
Same article as above, Source.

WHO revision time, new numbers soon i guess.

Influenza A(H1N1) - update

As of 17:00 GMT, 15 June 2009, 76 countries have officially reported 35, 928 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection, including 163 deaths.

Cumulative and new figures are subject to revision
17 June 2009 12:00 GMT

19 June 2009 07:00 GMT

22 June 2009 07:00 GMT

24 June 2009 07:00 GMT

WHO, source

And a parallell.

U.N.: World's hungry now more than 1 billion

‘A hungry world is a dangerous world,’ food agency warns

More than a billion people - a sixth of the world's population - are now hungry, a historic high due largely to the global economic crisis and stubbornly high food prices, a U.N. agency said Friday.
updated 3:28 p.m. ET June 19, 2009
Associated Pres, AP

[edit on 2009/6/25 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Can't help but think that this journalist will soon be 'disappeared' to make the case go away, fair do's to her for bringing it to light though, but I can't help but think there will be a cover up soon by the Pharma companies saying " she's a terrorist and not to be trusted", "she tells lies to sell books", or " she is basically fear mongering and paranoid , you can trust us , we're the government".

Brush of whitewash, say hello to the dust of truth, and oh look, theres the carpet of cover-up...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I shall highlight the most important points (pasted from the article):

In the U.S. since 2008, Burgermeister charges that those named in her allegations have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the U.S. of their lawful constitutional rights to refuse an injection. These people have created or allowed provisions to remain in place that make it a criminal act to refuse to take an injection against pandemic viruses. They have imposed other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine in FEMA camps while barring the citizens of the U.S. from claiming compensation from injury or death from the forced injections. This is in violation of the laws governing federal corruption and the abuse of office as well as of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Through these actions, the named defendants have laid the groundwork for mass genocide.

Evidence that weaponized flu was discussed at the annual Bilderberg meeting in Athens from May 14-17, 2009, as part of their agenda of genocide, including a list of attendees who, according to a statement once made by Pierre Trudeau, view themselves as genetically superior to the rest of humanity.

This "swine flu" is a hybrid of part swine flu, part human flu and part bird flu, something that can only come from laboratories according to many experts.

Scientific evidence the "swine flu" virus is an artificial (genetic) virus.

Tamiflu and Relenza also lower body temperatures, and therefore can also be expected to contribute to the spread of a pandemic.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
ok, so now the charges are up, what now? Waiting to get kicked in the teabag for bringing this up? Charges wont stick, and everbody will just go about their day as if it means nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
To all those who are sure to grace us with thier comments..."Nothing will become of it" "She is wasting her time" "Too little too late"etc,
At least someone is TRYING!!!!

We are all in for a wild ride here soon folks.

Is there anyway this woman can be supported?!?!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I was wondering if there is anyway this woman can be protected?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

But again to those who only concentrate on the negitive keep missing the point!!!! In my past couple of threads about other law suits filed recently that even if it is stopped in it's tracks, more and more people are becoming aware and awake to the crap and one of this filings will stick eventually.

www.naturalnews.com

While reading the OP I too thought that eventually, something would cause enough people to forget their complacency and, and... do something! Immediately the next thought was the named have the resources to brush it under the rug like all the other "loose ends". It will be interesting to see what if anything comes out of this.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Great Find! SnF for you

She lists the laws and decrees that would allow the UN and WHO to take over the United States in the event of pandemic. In addition, legislation requiring compliance with mandatory vaccinations would be put into force in the U.S. under conditions of pandemic declaration.

There it is, the actual legal allegations we conspiracy theory weirdos have been harping on about while the sleeping called us "fringe" or worse. I sure hope this woman and the FBI are able to face down the giant! They will need all of us to make sure they win. For all of us US. If this isn't the trigger we've been waiting for, I don't know what is. That is, if its true.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Hazelnut] My edit disappeared. Weird.

I found a few links about the author of the article and the journalist who supposedly filed suit.
Articles by Barbara Minton Natural News
From the American Prospect website: Articles by Jane Burgermeister
Renewable Energy World.com Jane Burgermeister is the European Correspondent for Renewable Energy World and lives in Vienna Austria.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Hazelnut] To add another quote from an article by the same journalist in 2005 addressing French labs being dangerous

The health of scientists across France is being put at risk by exposure to asbestos and other biohazards, senior researchers and union representatives said this week. The issue of workplace safety looks likely to add fuel to the ongoing disputes between scientists and the government.
from this website The Scientist

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Hazelnut] Ok, I'm done.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is kinda worrying. If I catch it there is no way in hell anyone is going to give me the vaccine. I'm going to sweat it out!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've been seeing this "Mandatory Vaccine" wharrglebargle thrown around quite a bit, but I've yet to see any kind of official statement on any such decree or mandate. Yes, I see the "Schools to be ready for" etc. etc. but pop mandatory into the search criteria and they only places that come up with relevant hits are the conspiracy sites and tin foil hat bloggers.

Does anyone have any link to an official bill or resolution from congress/president about any of this being mandatory?

As logistically unfeasible as it would be, it would be entertaining if they do try to make it mandatory. Anyone comes a knockin on our door saying we have to get shots will be met with the barrels of shotguns and AK47s.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Tracking down Jane Burgermeister ( German for Lord Mayor) is quite a task. All her emails bounce... Maybe thats a good thing for her..

Can somebody out there empirically prove these charges have INDEED been filed? charge numbers etc? Bona-Fide?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Saganite

Saganite, probably not. How many of us have had our children immunized just so that they could go to school? How many of the masses will do as they are told and talk about govt requirements and then laugh it off.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Plenty of material for a grand jury to hear. This would be a "conspiracy to commit".

Yes! I have sat on a grand jury.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am unsure as to the status of the alleged filing, however, here is the copy of an e-mail Jane apparently sent to Four Winds10 about the situation.

It is dated April 25, 2009...

The actual e-mail is too long to quote, but here is a direct link.

Can anyone validate this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join