It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thought you might want to see this. It is the first video of a 4 part interview with Jane.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Good interview, thanks for the link.

I sent this info off to The Bubba The Love Sponge show producer, maybe they will pick it up. Since it came from me, probably not, but worth a try.

I'm seriously thinking about taking the documents and filing them. I may end up in a little cell for my efforts but what the hell.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This woman sure has it down patt. The connection between chemtrails and the flu hype becomes evident when researching the AIDS virus since, seemingly, nobody has ever seen this virus, not counting the photoshop artwork put out by the WHO, which is idealized crap. I am not saying there is no such thing as the AIDS virus because I honestly don't know, but publishing pictures of the real thing might give the experts tell-tale hints. A lot of biologists have died recently, you know. The deadliest thing about all these designer viruses - thank you, Dr. Gallo - is the vaccination.

Flu viruses cannot be weaponized effectively? Goodness, have all of you writing this ever read about the 1919 epidemic? You probably also skipped the TV documentary about the retrieval of that virus from the Antarctic ice? What the hell do we need these viruses for when they mutate into ineffective strains so fast that they do not make efficient weapons? There are a lot of contradictions here. Let me insinuate that not many of the posters have a comprehensive idea about modern genetics. How could anyone know about all the black genetics projects perpetrated all over the world? The vaccine will kill us as thoroughly as the WHO's "smallpox" vaccination of one hundred million africans killed these poor people. There is strong indication that these viruses might serve as a cover; instead of blaming the real cause of many deaths occuring right NOW - namely, on chemtrails containing poisonous ingredients like aluminium and barium salts - we will see a lot of deaths caused by all sorts of purported influenza concoctions, when in fact we will die of the combined weakening of our immune systems through (un-mutated) viruses put into us by vaccination and inhalation of deadly chemicals that have been sprayed all over the world since Bush the elder took office. Climate change is the direct result of chemtrails and Al "The Fraud" Gore is a ridiculous Rothschild puppet who wants to get rich by brokering carbon tax credits. To further their outrageous goals, they accept an estimated 300 million annual deaths caused by poisoning. No MD will tell you that because they normally don't know.

What can we do? If you have school children put a turned-off mobile phone in their school bag. When the call comes that they're lining up the school kids for vaccinations the time has come to act decisively.

CIA operative Alex Jones keeps cementing the myth about the cleverness of the people behind all of this. Why do you think was he let in at Bohemian Grove to film that funny ceremony put up for the cattle? Now the signs point to the fact that these degenerates really believe in their own invincibility, but what do you expect from people who have been marrying into their own bloodline for thousands of years? Luminaries like Prince Charles need no further comment. If somebody doesn't get them first, their practices will.

They have the technology and we have the numbers. Look what happened to the mighty german tanks when facing thousands of T-34s; they're gone. Too bad there were lots of prisoners, enough to nazify the US. But we keep learning all the time. Perhaps here is the place to look into this: www.proliberty.com...

The swine flu hype was step one of an intricately multi-layered attack. The 1919 epidemic started with a mild flu that passed quickly. Half a year later, the "retroviruses" appeared and killed about 45 million world-wide. Flu may not be the ideal weapon, but a weapon it is nonetheless. And positing the unknown advances in genetics, we most likely have no idea what's really in store.

And don't forget: How can you tell a politician is lying? Every time he's moving his lips.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by outrageousfortune

that's because AIDS is not a virus , its a syndrome , gosh i thought some people would be educated here

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've been looking at this information and do have one question. Sorry if it has been mentioned but I must have overlooked it. Now - the question is - What does the FBI have to do with filing these criminal charges against the WHO and other parties? Is the FBI actually filing too? Or is the FBI just backing up some of her claims? What is their role in this whole situation?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
She filed it WITH the FBI, like filing a complaint with the police.
It's not like the FBI is standing by her side on this...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
OK, I've read that pile of garbage:

She clearly doesn't understand the difference between wild supposition and evidence, nor does she know history, especially medical history, nor can she do simple math.

Try as I might, I found no "evidence" worthy of the name, merely speculation. If there is evidence in there, please quote me the page number and nature. Most of the quotes from scientists seem to be taken out of context or misconstrued.

In 1918, the world medical community barely knew what a virus was, and had only just learned how to make a vaccine; learning how to make them on a mass scale came as a response to the pandemic, born of desperation. To claim that the 1918 pandemic was engineered is like saying that in 1918 Germany had a secret space program: a few decades early and not quite correct. In 1918 neither the theoretical base nor the physical equipment required existed, period, anymore than the theoretical base or materials necessary for a space program did.

As far as the simple math goes, how in the name of anything can you accomplish a mass vaccination of over 350,000,000 people, much less 6,000,000,000? Let's say you have 100,000 doctors/nurses/medical techs who will vaccinate people. That means each one has to vaccinate 3,500 people apiece. If it takes an average of one minute per patient it will take 58.4 hours of nonstop vaccinations to accomplish the feat. That isn't physically possible, so let's break it down to 12 hour shifts: it would take over five days to do it if you focussed solely on that procedure, and everyone lined up voluntarily. If forced, it would take far longer.

And then what? If the vaccine is deadly, then it will have to kill slowly or the game is up before you get everybody. If it kills slowly, then you have a very large population of people with absolutely nothing to lose by trashing the place before they die in order to get the people who did it to them, like the doctors/nurses/med techs for starters. And if the vaccination is deadly enough to be considered a tool of genocide, what happens when everyone drops dead? Who buries them? Who maintains the necessities of modern life? Who does the crap work? Who would be left that actually knew how to do the vital jobs required to maintain a technological life? Trust me on this one: the average Bilderberger wouldn't know jack about producing food, butchering a cow, maintaining a sewage plant, or building a car, and wouldn't stoop to do it if their life depended on it.

I was in Korea during a cholera epidemic and everyone on base got vaccinated. The base wasn't that big, and it took about a week to get everyone done, using a pneumatic injection gun, way faster than needles. Mass vaccination takes tons of time under the very best of circumstances. We were highly motivated to cooperate: I still remember the thousands of Koreans begging at the perimeter fences to be let in to escape the epidemic, begging for vaccinations. There was nothing we could do for them, just watch them drop from the illness. It haunts me to this day.

I'm as up for a good conspiracy theory as anyone, but this one's ridiculous on its face.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
She filed it WITH the FBI, like filing a complaint with the police.
It's not like the FBI is standing by her side on this...

OH!!! Now that you say it like that it makes perfect sense. For some reason I thought it was with the FBI and never thought of it being WITH the FBI. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
I'm as up for a good conspiracy theory as anyone, but this one's ridiculous on its face.

I'm also not convinced of the seriousness or reality of this case, but what about this:

Dutch to buy 34 million doses of swine flu vaccine

The Dutch health ministry said Thursday the government will buy 34 million doses of swine flu vaccine. The ministry announced it decided to buy enough to vaccinate this entire country of 16.5 million people, plus inhabitants of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba twice over. That's because a single vaccination against H1N1 might not offer enough protection, it said. The ministry said it expected to sign contracts with unnamed vaccine suppliers on Friday for delivery in October and November. Experts estimate it is spending 350 million euros on the vaccines. Nearly 90 cases of swine flu have been confirmed in the Netherlands, with no fatalities, according to the government's health institute RIVM. A real flu wave is expected to hit the Netherlands in the fall.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I would like to know what evidence she has about the virus being engineered in the UK.

"involvement of scientists working for the UK's NIBSC, and the CDC"

What is the CDC?

WHAT'S THE EVIDENCE HERE!!!!!???

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by twist dnb

I am looking at the lawsuit right now. It's only 112 pages. I can't even understand the whole thing, it's got lots of technical jargon. I suggest downloading it yourself and seeing what it says. If I can find something to answer your specific question I'll post it. I'm still trying to grasp the fact that this lawsuit is real - it's scope is amazing.

Count One: From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so-called “bird flu” virus and, second, the “so-called” swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing widespread death and injury to the people of the United States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to § 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section committed by or against a national of the United States.

Count Two: Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection by creating or allowing provisions to remain in place that criminalize the refusal to take an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Count Three: Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.

Count Four: Beginning in or about 2009, of the present, the Defendants have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the “Illuminati”, that uses the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I just found a Project Camelot interview with Burgermeister. In my opinion it`s worth listening:
www.americanfreedomradio.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
what happens when everyone drops dead? Who buries them? Who maintains the necessities of modern life? Who does the crap work? Who would be left that actually knew how to do the vital jobs required to maintain a technological life? Trust me on this one: the average Bilderberger wouldn't know jack about producing food, butchering a cow, maintaining a sewage plant, or building a car, and wouldn't stoop to do it if their life depended on it.

Didn't you get the memo ? The Giant human munching robots will deal with the dead bodies and will be preprogrammed to work as slaves to the few thousand or so that are part of this great conspiracy along with their subterranian alien lizard friends.

If these people are so damn clever to concoct such a conspiracy to kill off Americans why the hell did they release it in the wrong country ?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Hi friend!

It's not the vaccine itself! I think it's the so called 'boosters' that make you sick!

Read up on Squalene (booster-Anthrax vaccine etc), and how it can trash your immunesystem if injected directly into the bodies of human beings and animals.

All of us won't die directly of course! but 'some' could get real sick and get trashed immunesystems.

(Of those percentage of the people vaccinated who develop a syndrome & gets sick with trashed immunesystem, will need medications for life? - who benefits? big pharma??)

See the effects of the GulfWarSyndrome for more information and understanding about these boosters.

The FrenchForeignLegion troops did not take the Anthrax vaccine and other coctails with Squalene mixed into them - and guess what? No one of them ended up with affected & broken immunesystem and broken molecule-chains in their bodies either!

With kind regards!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

cool, where can i download it?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

with a gunshot wound in the back.
wouldn't that be typical.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

The Giant human munching robots
you mean like this?

may need some more work but i'd say there comein along just fine. yikes

[edit on 15-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by twist dnb
reply to post by TheLoony

cool, where can i download it?

Try this:

Download Document

The link is on the birdflu666 blog, about four pages back, if this link doesn't work. My computer is screwing up when I try and put up the link so I hope that works.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm know very little about law but wouldnt these types of cases be more effective if they were class action? Say, The American People Vs. The US gov, WHO etc. If over a hundred million people signed a petition for it they couldn't just ignore it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Another interview with Jane :

Max Igan interviews Jane Burgermeister (mp3 file)
www.thecrowhouse.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join