It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You would think a bio-engineered super killer virus would do a better job at ehhh....killing people.The symptoms of swine flu are just like a bad cold and you are better within 5 days or so if your a healthy...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Perhaps it is the influenza vaccination that will be more harmful than the flu itself?

Here are links to the actual dosier of the injunction...

www.nutrimedical.com...

www.nutrimedical.com...

www.nutrimedical.com...

S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Im not sure if the UK will be having mandatory vaccines.I would rather just catch it and let my body handle it as the symptoms are just like a bad cold...but if it gets worse near the end of the year i will probably get the vaccine mandatory or not just to be safe.I dont believe this story basically...but if im wrong you can all say i told you so when im 6 foot under

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I guess that's the end of this thread with 3 celebrities dying yesterday huh....

2nd line...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i am living in vienna, austria and there isn't a single report in any austrian newspaper about this brave woman!

i gonna write a email to some newspapers with those links that they should atleast privide a article on their online portals...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by LaMano]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

I guess you were right. Who were the three celebrities? I only heard about The King of Pop and his instant conspiracy following. Who were the other two?

I'm still not sure about this journalist and her story though. It sounds too down pat and her writing histoy shows that she could be just a stooge putting into motion the next step of the overall operation. International forces want to cause mass panic and/or enforce mass injections which may or may not contain the biometric RFID chip to control our lives by putting us under total control of the Transnational Progressives (or TPTB whosoever they are.)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
this is a load of crap IMO... if they really wanted to de populate the earth they could just start another war....

its very easy to do.

there is no evidence they are going to vaccinate people for the swine flu.... hell i havent even heard of the possibility to get a vaccine for the swine flu on your own never mind mandatory.

bush was gunna declare martial law and throw us all into fema camps

obama is gunna de populate the earth with his swine flu and if we say no to the vaccine we will be thrown into the fema camps

there hasnt been a mass killing off of people since world war 2 and when that happened it was during a war...

if the leaders in america wanted to de populate the united states they could think of much easier ways than a vaccination

they could poison the water supplys and blame terrorists for new york city being wiped out by water poison...

bam done

when the twin towers blew up via plane crash and possible detonations no one on this website thought it was gunna happen

do you know why? because planned by the terrorists or our own government the same truth still stands

they know how to plan something in secret and not screw it up. so if they were gunna release a virus... we wouldnt know about it or even have any idea.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Apparently the Dutch government is going to buy enough vaccines to vaccinate the entire Dutch population twice:

AMSTERDAM - The Dutch Health Ministry says the government will buy 34 million doses of swine flu vaccine. The ministry says it decided to buy enough to vaccinate this entire country of 16.5 million people, plus inhabitants of the Netherlands Antilles twice over. That's because a single vaccination might not offer enough protection, it says. In a statement Thursday the ministry said it expected to sign contracts with unnamed vaccine suppliers some time this week for delivery by year-end.

Wow, somebody is making a killing!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

Ka problem! Schon unterwegs
!!

There are a LOT of journo'sin Austria going through the reams of data that Jane Uncovered, and believe me, when they have satisfied themselves with the facts, this is gonna be huge. Strangly. the Kronen Zeitung has been rather distant in receiving this info... But most Bundesländer have people RIGHT ON IT at the mo, Many have been given large amounts of documentation, and it is only a question of how far hte print media here is indeed compromised.

PM me~

peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

yeah... LITERALLY!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder.

1.Is there anyway to find out if charges have been filed with the FBI?

2.If charges have been filed-does that mean the FBI have deemed her evidence is credible?

PLEASE someone who knows about these things,Please reply to my 2 questions as If this is a real case.evidence backed,It is the most important information ever to hit ATS and the whole Internet.

I need to know if this is based in reality,because if it is I am going to print out thousands of copies of the Link in the OP,with relevant documentation about the charges filed.Then I am going to send copies to everyone I know,and all MPs and MEPs.

Baxter are making the UK vaccines too.
As to no planned forced vacinations in the UK,all it would take is a state of emergency to be declared,then the Gov can implement any laws they want.

If this is real we should all attempt to force this into the mainstream,by any means...ANY MEANS.

We cannot let the nazi eugenics/depopp obsessed NWO to carry out this operation.
This time we cannot just sit and watch.

So whats the deal-HAVE CHARGES BEEN FILED?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

I guess you were right. Who were the three celebrities? I only heard about The King of Pop and his instant conspiracy following. Who were the other two?

I'm still not sure about this journalist and her story though. It sounds too down pat and her writing histoy shows that she could be just a stooge putting into motion the next step of the overall operation. International forces want to cause mass panic and/or enforce mass injections which may or may not contain the biometric RFID chip to control our lives by putting us under total control of the Transnational Progressives (or TPTB whosoever they are.)

Let me personally assure she is indeed Bona fide. I have spoken to her directly by phone, and her pool of factual documentation is staggering. She's the real deal, and
(not suprisingly) she's # scared ATM! Taking on two governments at once is no small feat!! Her agenda is simply education to the facts, particularly that the SF vaccine is
merely an ingredient that once combined with H1N1 itself has been shown to mutate into something far more toxic. All these strains are 'ingredients' that once in the body, mix and mutate to a new Virus.

And besides, she is too busy dealing with the legal processes underway in both countries to worry about spreading the web with horse #!!

C'mon man, this #'s for real for once!!! Lend a hand!

peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder.

Yes. I have the a copy of the charge sheets, PM me I will send you them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

2.If charges have been filed-does that mean the FBI have deemed her evidence is credible?

Yes. Credible enough to be communicating with the Austrian Authorities directly,and officially.

This is the real deal.

Jane has connected most of the dots, and has been smart enough to distribute her info and sources across three continents . There is always the sad chance she will be discredited, but that's the nature of hanging your ass out in the breeze. Fortunately she has both good science and great information, and has shared all she knows (and sources) already. I know, I have spoked to he directly by phone, and she is Bona-Fida.

I wish I had that much guts...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight

Yes. I have the a copy of the charge sheets, PM me I will send you them.

there was a link attached at the NaturalNews Article:
birdflu666.wordpress.com...

maybe you got the full german version for me?!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

Ja naturlich

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

Cheers Trunkeight,U2U sent.

Everyone on the thread should froward any information about this to their MP/Senator/Government IMHO.

Come on ATS-Be the change you seek in this world.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sciencenewby
this is a load of crap IMO... if they really wanted to de populate the earth they could just start another war....

its very easy to do.

there is no evidence they are going to vaccinate people for the swine flu.... hell i havent even heard of the possibility to get a vaccine for the swine flu on your own never mind mandatory.

bush was gunna declare martial law and throw us all into fema camps

obama is gunna de populate the earth with his swine flu and if we say no to the vaccine we will be thrown into the fema camps

there hasnt been a mass killing off of people since world war 2 and when that happened it was during a war...

if the leaders in america wanted to de populate the united states they could think of much easier ways than a vaccination

they could poison the water supplys and blame terrorists for new york city being wiped out by water poison...

bam done

when the twin towers blew up via plane crash and possible detonations no one on this website thought it was gunna happen

do you know why? because planned by the terrorists or our own government the same truth still stands

they know how to plan something in secret and not screw it up. so if they were gunna release a virus... we wouldnt know about it or even have any idea.

i think you are missing the point. The article claims that the vaccine is what is going to be dangerous to us.
Part of the reason why it seems so shady is because the H1N1, as many here have pointed out, is being blown way out of proportion to its effects -- setting up the supposed mandatory injections by the WHO.

The part about starting a war being a better way to depopulate the earth is way off -- when you start a war you are fighting an opponent who is fighting back. You have propaganda spreading to all reaches of the globe from either side of the fight, gaining enemies and allies.

With a mass genocide through chemical means set up under the guise of aiding the public, you sidestep (according to plan) having an enemy to combat, aside from any counterinsurgency arising from the ranks of the informed underground. Hypothetically if this plan goes under way the event could be looked back in history as a massive, tragic accident, gaining the sympathies and charity of people around the world to exploit.

I think this is a story to watch out of interest, but I doubt anything will come of it. The article was very well written tho and quite in depth as to the details of the charges.

As for "there hasnt been a mass killing off of people since world war 2" :

Genocides since 1951:

Zanzibar
Guatemala 1968-1996
Bangladesh War of 1971
Burundi 1972 and 1993
Equatorial Guinea
Cambodia
East Timor under Indonesian occupation
Dirty War in Argentina
Sabra-Shatila, Lebanon
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
Ethiopia
Iraqi Kurds
Tibet
Brazil
Democratic Republic of Congo
Azerbaijani Khojaly
West New Guinea / West Papua
Sri Lanka
Bosnia and Herzegovina 1992-1995
Rwanda
Darfur, Sudan

en.wikipedia.org...

I would stick around for summer school this year and get some history lessons

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
US Charge Sheets:

Count One
From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so-called ?bird flu? virus and, second, the ?so-called? swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing widespread death and injury to the people of the United States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to
? 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section committed by or against a national of the United States.

Count Two
Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection by creating or allowing provisions to remain in place that criminalize the refusal to take an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Count Three
Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.

Count Four
Beginning in or about 2009, of the present, the Defendants have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the ?Illuminati?, that uses the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.

Summary:

There exists an international corporate criminal syndicate intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the world population using an artificial (genetic) engineered flu pandemic.

This criminal syndicate involves senior individuals at multinational corporations such as Baxter Pharmaceutical, policy think tanks such as the Trilateral Commission and Conference Board, branches of government such as the Executive Branch, and quasi-government organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), which have conspired together to commit mass genocide against innocent people using a flu pandemic. The genocide is to take place through human to human spread of increasingly virulent lab created flu, and through contaminated deadly vaccinations intended to be administered in Fall 2009.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief

Originally posted by sciencenewby

its very easy to do.

this is perfectly designed and fits to their kind of hidden style. mass killing can't be accomplished openly nomore like nazis/russians did in ww2 so it has to be in disguise and the people will obey and accept to their problem-reaction-solution vaccination if THIS isnt hitting the news.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join