It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by scared angel

Yeah will do. I won't be posting any more till tomorrow. End of shift. And no internet in my room. I'm on british time here in North Africa....

Cya....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenmonkey
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but found something claiming MJ was killed by the CIA in relation to this topic.

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event. Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway

source

Now this is crazy...There's still time to spread the word if this holds any truth. Simply astonishing. That would have been one big outcry if millions heard this from MJ's microphone.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I haven't been able to find a link between Jane Burgermeister and that Sheik, or Michael Jackson for that matter.

And as far as nuking the NWO... that's hilarious, since most of us ARE the NWO.
It's not some secret Great Beast hiding in a secret basement in the Rockefeller estate...
It's the corporate capitalist globalist web, comprising of elites and the working class and anything in between.

"...We're all caught in a web of power And we are all holding each other in place Forced into position by one another I see I'm ready to break free But... I can't move unless you f'n do You can't move unless I choose to How much longer are we gonna wait? I never said it could, I said it would, it can, it will, it is happening..." - Conflict

Nothing other than knowledge, understanding and awareness in every human involved can stop the NWO 'agenda'...
so let's keep the fairy tales out of this thread and let's try to stick to the facts of this story. If true, it's simply too serious to be dismissed because some people make up incredible 'connections'...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Before you hyperventilate about engineering flu virii, please, PLEASE, educate yourself about how flu virii replicate. Of all the bugs out there, the flu virus is the least likely candidate for weaponizing, because it mutates so fast that your engineered defense vaccine would be worthless in a matter of months.

Weaponized Ebola? OK, I'll buy that. It'll kill swiftly then fades fast.

Weaponized flu? Not impossible, but utterly useless as a weapon since it is just as likely to kill you as the enemy. And it is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going on and on and on. No one in their right mind who has the technical expertise to accomplish it would do it: it is far too dangerous to the user. The military simply won't use a weapon that is just as likely to kill the user as the target. Sort of like weaponizing smallpox: possible but extremely highly unlikely.

Now that's not to say a nutjob might not try it, but nutjobs usually aren't that good technically, their nutjobness gets in the way.

So count me in the naturally occuring camp: plenty of evidence for that, virtually none for engineering.

And I'll repeat, it makes a very bad weapon, sort of like throwing a feast for your enemies with poisoned food and inviting all your relatives to it, too. Makes zero sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

yeah but what if the weapon was the vaccine, come on catch on here, you need to think quick, the swine flu could have been made in a lab, yes ? so it not any good at killing people (just those who have underlying health problems !!) but create a pandemic ( oh yes we have one now according to WHO) then vaccinate the cure ( bloody hell that was quick how did they make that so damn fast ) then instead of injecting the cure for swine flu inject the cure for life which would be death.

This women jane burgermeister thinks this is what is going to happen, have you read the files that she has handed to the FBI, no?, well do it, plus try putting MJ with russian and electromagnectic pulse in search engine and read that too.

Come on people, do the research first then add your two pence worth.

sorry if a bit angry but nobody is really looking at this with any seriousness just cos it sounds far fetched doesn't mean it not true, that is the nature of conspiracy isn't it ?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scared angel

This women jane burgermeister thinks this is what is going to happen, have you read the files that she has handed to the FBI, no?, well do it, plus try putting MJ with russian and electromagnectic pulse in search engine and read that too.

Sorry but I've been around the ATS block quite a bit and I can't count the failed prophecies or conspiracies on both hands.

First of all, where is Jane Burgermeister's website or blog?
I can only find 3rd party mention of her, but no official site/blog by herself.

2nd of all, where is the evidence that Michael Jackson and/or the Sheik were great fans of Jane Burgermeister? I can't find it.

3rd of all, have you searched ATS for some background on the source for the 'MJ murdered by CIA' article? I have...

...so please leave the Michael Jackson story of this as it is very likely a hoax.

Then, let's see how much is true of this Jane Burgermeister story as it unfolds....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

Originally posted by scared angel

Sorry but I've been around the ATS block quite a bit and I can't count the failed prophecies or conspiracies on both hands.

First of all, where is Jane Burgermeister's website or blog?
I can only find 3rd party mention of her, but no official site/blog by herself.

It's here:
birdflu666.wordpress.com...

2nd of all, where is the evidence that Michael Jackson and/or the Sheik were great fans of Jane Burgermeister? I can't find it.

This is COMPLETE AND UTTER HORSE SH!T.
THis disinfo has come from the pen of a one 'Sorcha Faal' (such a fool?) It is part of a disinfo campaign against Janes work. In fact, Jane herself is about to taking out legal precedings against this individual.

3rd of all, have you searched ATS for some background on the source for the 'MJ murdered by CIA' article? I have...

...so please leave the Michael Jackson story of this as it is very likely a hoax.

Then, let's see how much is true of this Jane Burgermeister story as it unfolds....

Janes story is unfolding rather dramatically. Although professionals and supporters are actually getting behind her, It is taking a toll on her health, and most recently, finances. Today, she was fired from her job as Renewable Energy World European Correspondentwihout any given or written reason, by the the parent company, Pennwell, a big oil magazine company. If you have the economic capacity, you can donate to the fighting fund here:
humanityforunity.com...

If only a courageous American or group would also file charges in the States themselves... *headbuts desk*

THis will not be solved on the internet. This requires real world support.

Something to remember after you log out and shut down.....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
hes an idiot for charging the UN, everyone thinks its the UN, but in actuallity the UN is very very powerless, he should be charging G8, or NATO

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

What part about how fast it mutates don't you get? Exactly how do you suppose the vaccine could be a weapon? If the vaccine killed people, nobody would take it. And it is physically impossible to vaccinate a huge number of people simultaneously.

If you had a vaccine, which we don't, and won't have for at least several more months, it will be nearly useless very soon after its made since this bug is obviously resorting pretty fast.

I've posted a number of links to sites explaining all this throughout this thread, please look them up,and do a little research:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This isn't man-made, bio-engineered, or a plot. But it is deadly, and getting worse fast. Ignorant people who make irresponsible claims like hers divert attention and energy from dealing with it, when we need to focus sharply on preparing for what's coming.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
CDC: U.S. may need 600 million swine flu vaccine doses

Forced vaccination coming to your city soon. This is total bull. Let them try and vaccinate me.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You really don't get it, the talk is you will be forced to take the vaccine, you will be arrested if you refuse, have you heard about the 800 FEMA camps in AMerica, with one in alaska holding 1 million people, the vaccine will kill some people and no one will question it cos they will say that the flu virus charged into a more deadly form ( you yourself said they mutate) and they will say the vaccine was useless.

Of course this could be a load of crap but I don't know.... that is why I am here.

Please could you, instead of pulling to shreds the idea, ponder whether or not it is possible. I don't care much for it myself but I want answers to the questions not answers to stuff I am not asking.

1, is it possible that a killer vaccine could be given to people
2, is it possible that a vaccine could be given to people against their will
3, is it possible that this swine flu was made in a lab,

Now I am not after paragraphs and paragraphs just a yes or a no will do for now, I may ask for more later.

I have no idea if this is true, I am proud to sit on the fence, but it doesn't mean I can't ask questions about it and expect to get answers to those questions

Thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

I've explained why in other threads. Especially three: flu is a lousy, worthless weapon beacuse you cannot, repeat, CAN NOT, predict its course and mutation rate or direction. Think of it this way: would YOU use a hand grenade that has a fuse that might go off in ten seconds or then again maybe one second? Of course not...that would be far too dangerous to use.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

I've explained why in other threads. Especially three: flu is a lousy, worthless weapon beacuse you cannot, repeat, CAN NOT, predict its course and mutation rate or direction. Think of it this way: would YOU use a hand grenade that has a fuse that might go off in ten seconds or then again maybe one second? Of course not...that would be far too dangerous to use.

You gave a link to a topic with over 9,000 replies. Could you be more specific with your "explanation" in other threads.

Your statement that the flu is a lousy worthless weapon should be corroborrated. Since you repeat can not, I wonder where that specific evidence is as well. The simple fact the germ-warefare exists is a hard one to explain away without specific examples.

To ScaredAngel

I have no links or hard statements either. What I do have is common sense. The answers to 1, 2, and 3 are Yes, Yes, and Yes. All of those things ARE possible. The problem facing us is the probability level. No one can agree what the probability is.

I'm going out on a limb to say that the future is what we imagine it to be. In that imagining we feel. Our feelings are what bring the future by motivating us to action. The emotions we strongly hold are an influence on the future. The more of us who strongly hold similar emotions for the future will prevail. Our combined "actions" will have effect.

People have the choice to be influenced by whatever strikes them as worthy of emotion. Good or bad. That is why this crisis exists. Everyone is overwhelmed by everyone else, their motives, their credibility, their questionable value. Probability is in our own hands. The ability to focus can be used beneficially instead of detrimentally.

If this story is factual, collectively we can focus our energies on the best outcome. Who comes out ahead in the end is up to us.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

OK, one more once:

The flu virus is an RNA virus that has eight genes that aren't particularly stable. When the virus invades a cell, it makes 1000 to 10000 copies of itself, but they aren't exact copies because RNA viruses have no proof-reading mechanism like DNA viruses do. So you get 1000 to 10000 sorta copies as the eight genes randomly rearrange themselves. Most copies will be bad in the sense that they aren't able to function, but the ones who do will be slightly different from one another. Most researchers refer to this as a "mutant swarm" rather than a set of exact copies.

Now, it is possible to be infected with more than one type of flu (say avian and swine) at a time, and when this happens, the two different versions happily unzip and reassort themselves into virtually every permutation possible and you wind up with a totally different viral mutant swarm that may or may not be extremely lethal and may or may not respond to your current vaccine, but usually not.

So as far as weaponizing it goes, you can't: it is far too unstable. It would be a weapon that has a certainty of blowing up in your face.

Only an insane set of people would do it, and insane sets of people are too unstable in themselves to be competent enough to accomplish it.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thank you. I understand that the flu is unpredictible and only unpredictible minds would consider using it as a weapon. You point out that its unpredictibility would be an inhibitor to the sane mind. Perhaps the minds who are willing to utilize an unpredictible bioweapon have means to secure themselves from the threat once unleashed. The Arctic Seed Vaul and Denver Airport jump immediately to mind. Not to mention the continuity of government contingency plans that are meant to be implemented in cases of nuclear, biological warefare threats. The "minds" behind this supposed plot are not without means of protecting themselves from this unleashed, engineered monster.

So, the fact that it is proven unpredictible, highly volatile and most likely extremely deadly when combined with the "vaccination" that our children will receive first over rides your logic.

Nothing is out of the question.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

How exactly would they "have the means to protect themselves"? I'm trying to point out that THAT is pretty much impossible due to the nature of the bug.

That's where YOUR logic falls apart.

Again, to engineer a flu weapon would require a team of professionally competent insane people. Since when do insane people manage to accomplish anything as a team?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I think you're missing the point in this thread.

The purpose of the 'engineered' bug is simply to scare the dumbed down masses into volunteering for a 'killer' vaccine.

In this case, flu is the perfect 'weapon' for exactly the reasons you have outlined.

R

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Again, to engineer a flu weapon would require a team of professionally competent insane people. Since when do insane people manage to accomplish anything as a team?

When they compartmentalise the process so extremely, Insane people have a proven track record throughout history of getting quite sane people to do insanely sociopathic activities... The sane are just never aware of their part in the broader program.

peace.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Trunkeight]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

How exactly do you compartmentalize a bug with only eight genes? Anyone professionally competent would know exactly what they were looking at, exactly what each component would do. It's sort of like saying that you can compartmentalize the development of a new knife from an existing one. As soon as you look at it you know what it is and what it's good for.

It's too simple to be compartmentalized.

What's the point of a killer vaccine?

Like I mentioned before, it would have to have a mortality latency of a week or three in order to ensure maximum effect, otherwise there'd be no way for them to vaccinate enough to make it worthwhile. As soon as folks started dropping dead from the vaccine, coroners everywhere would be investigating and sooner rather than later someone would find out and broadcast the news. A violent revolution would be the result with anyone remotely associated with the deed being hunted down and brutally killed, justifiably so.

Sorry, but I just don't see the point.

Weaponized flu is possible, but pretty much suicide.

Engineered flu and weaponized vaccine is possible, but pretty much suicide, too.

This flu is a naturally occurring bug emerging through random permutations and mutations. It's quite nasty all by itself with no help from the CIA, Mossad,MI5, or the Bilderbergers.

These charges are a diversion of time, energy, and intellect from the very real dangers facing us.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yotube Description:

I now have the original documents Jane Burgermeister sent me: Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA

www.scribd.com...
Criminal Charges - Swine Flu Edits v2[1]
www.scribd.com...

Or in German here:
wakenews.net...

YT-Description

I CAN NOW CONFIRM THIS DOCUMENT IS 100% TRUE! The story about Michael Jackson was put out by Sorcha Faal, CIA agent, to make Jane Burgermeister very solid evidence look like a "conspiracy theory." The connect between Michael Jackson and Jane Burgermeister IS NOT TRUE. I have never read such informative and concise document which charges a whole host of people and organisations. The swine flu, vaccination program and chemtrail program is all linked as this document states which has been given to the FBI. It even mentions Operation Blackjack. Submitted: FBI OFFICER EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES Boltzmanngasse 16 A-1090 Vienna Austria Date: June 10, 2009

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by SpaceSilence]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join