It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The UK vaccines are set to arrive beginning August 31st:

Andy Burnham, the Health Secretary, said two companies, GlaxoSmith Kline and Baxter, were ready to produce a pandemic vaccine and contracts had been signed for 130 million doses, enough for the whole population. The first doses would be delivered by 31 August with more through the autumn rising to 60 million doses (sufficient for half the population) by Christmas

www.independent.co.uk...

And the US vaccines in mid October:

The U.S. government took the unusual step of purchasing all of the swine flu vaccine, and the shots probably will be administered through vaccine clinics set up by state health organizations, the CDC said. The agency estimates that at least 50 million vaccine doses will be available in the U.S. by Oct. 15, and enough vaccine to immunize everyone in the country will be available later in the season.

www.bloomberg.com...

So next question-How long will it take for this to get to court?If its longer than a few months,it won't matter how brave the whistleblower is...It will be too late.

[edit on 26/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To anyone in the know about how the FBI operates-

Would they answer as to weather or not this case is in existence if I,a UK citizen non journalist phoned them up and asked about it?

If not,
Would the FBI have a public website where they list cases they are working on?(doubtful i know)

No offence to anyone,but I would like to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak.
Is there any other agency I could contact to find out such information?

I want to get the facts straight before I start mailing this to MSM/MPs etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
The UK vaccines are set to arrive beginning August 31st:

Andy Burnham, the Health Secretary, said two companies, GlaxoSmith Kline and Baxter, were ready to produce a pandemic vaccine and contracts had been signed for 130 million doses, enough for the whole population. The first doses would be delivered by 31 August with more through the autumn rising to 60 million doses (sufficient for half the population) by Christmas

www.independent.co.uk...

And the US vaccines in mid October:

The U.S. government took the unusual step of purchasing all of the swine flu vaccine, and the shots probably will be administered through vaccine clinics set up by state health organizations, the CDC said. The agency estimates that at least 50 million vaccine doses will be available in the U.S. by Oct. 15, and enough vaccine to immunize everyone in the country will be available later in the season.

www.bloomberg.com...

So next question-How long will it take for this to get to court?If its longer than a few months,it won't matter how brave the whistleblower is...It will be too late.

[edit on 26/6/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

How long will it take, It's happening now. Her team (Yes, she now has a team) are all lawyered up as it were, and making legitimate inquiries now. (This week)

THey need help from the US however, Pro-Bono lawyers who are prepared to go hard on this for a three month period. They have scores of scientists on board, but need to expand their legal representation in the US. Why? To use injunctions to prevent the distribution and human inoculation with this 'Vaccine'.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Goverments do not like PUBLIC
They plan to get rid of the PUBLIC
PUBLIC can stop the goverment if they act first
Goverment will most likely act first and PUBLIC will be exterminated

Coming this Winter to a country near you!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
This is kinda worrying. If I catch it there is no way in hell anyone is going to give me the vaccine. I'm going to sweat it out!!!

I think one of the problems is that they have made it illegal to refuse the injection.

They will force you to take the injection against your will yet they have absolved themselves of any repsonsibility related to the results of the injection.

It is the perfect Solylent Green solution. They can knock off as many people as they choose and the people have no recourse.

We really are sheep and we are being culled.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Psynarchist

I guess you were right. Who were the three celebrities? I only heard about The King of Pop and his instant conspiracy following. Who were the other two?

I'm still not sure about this journalist and her story though. It sounds too down pat and her writing histoy shows that she could be just a stooge putting into motion the next step of the overall operation. International forces want to cause mass panic and/or enforce mass injections which may or may not contain the biometric RFID chip to control our lives by putting us under total control of the Transnational Progressives (or TPTB whosoever they are.)

Farrah Fawcet died. Not totally sure about 3rd one, but someone said Ed McMahon died, although not totally sure who that is.

Last time I got a flu shot, I ended up getting sick three times as opposed to the usual one time. I didn't get the flu shot last year and didn't really get sick like I usually do. I don't trust vaccines.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight
GLP JUST SHUT DOWN ALL RELATED THREADS TO THIS ISSUE, AND BANNED EVERY POSTER IP THAT CONTRIBUTED!!!!!!!

Funny, I can still read it. Maybe they just banned you

Still no hits on this in msm, which is a little weird in itself since it is all over the net today.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can confirm that this is true even here in New Zealand, where I am a medical student and my tutor has warned us not to take the flu vaccine, which hopefully, will not be compulsory here.

We have done a study on the Flu vaccine. It is well understood that the swine flu virus is not completely novel and has some charicteristic of an older virus which gives allot of people prior immunity to the virus just as a regular seasonal flu. (which means you could be sick for up to a week or two with full recovery, depending on your prior health of course.)
There is no real threat of a flu pandemic in such a virus and we are not really worried about it, just keep the Colloidal Silver handy. And what ever you do don't take that vaccine!!!

These are the words of him who is the Alpha and the Omega, who died and came to life again.
I know your afflictions and your poverty-yet you are rich!
I know the slander of those who say they are My people and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten times.
Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Rev 2.10,11.

For those who are caught in the middle of this mess my thoughts are with you and your families. Strength to those who are taking these people on.

See this for the Micheal Jackson link and more info on the flu genocide. CLICK HERE

Peace and Love to all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All I will say on this one is that Jane Burgermeister better be telling the truth instead of getting a bit of notoriety to boost her career. I also hope she has proof to back up her claim.

We at ATS has suspected this may be true. If she dissapears or worse we will know she was correct.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
All I will say on this one is that Jane Burgermeister better be telling the truth instead of getting a bit of notoriety to boost her career. I also hope she has proof to back up her claim.

We at ATS has suspected this may be true. If she dissapears or worse we will know she was correct.

Jane is the real deal. Her work is happening in the real world offline. She has given All the data she has to a variety of trained professionals across three continents, and has a support network of lawyers, scientists, and oddly, even police officers here in Austria.

'Dissapearing' Jane is pointless, would be inconsiquentiol to the large proceedings now underway,and is neither here nor there about determining 'correctness'. the information and work she has aquired and accumulated, has already been delegated amongst various groups of the professional classes, ncedently deem her initial body of work to be correct, and at least worthy of legal action. The biggest personal threat Jane fears at the moment is discreditation as this could damage the process of disclosure, but as we speak, this is almost irrelevant, as it's now a real team effort, and no longer focused on her. She started it, and now, it's a team game in the purely legal arena. This stuff is in the courts of two countries, and is widely known amoungst professional classes. They hope to see a pan-national class action played out purely in the legal arena.

Interetingly, a lot of people around the globe are starting similar processes regarding the 'swine flu' vaccine phenomenon, and It's only a matter of time before the US contingent starts launching cases.

You wont find this in the MSM I guess, rather the 'drama' will be played ot in courts across the globe as professional bodies seek injunctions against the distribution of this 'vaccine'.

The science is airtight, and the case is already being persued by the Federal police of Austria, I dont think the police force of a central European nation will 'dissapear'...

Anyhow, Now a lot of people are aware, it's time to start 'real-worlding' it. Investigate, and involve the professional classes in this investigation.

BTW, some of the scientists involved now are astounded in the breaches of protocol in the handling of this 'vaccine' and H1n1 in general, and are persuing their own case against this.

peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

That sounds rather hopeful!
If you have links to further reading and updates, please do share them here in this thread!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

www.foxnews.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It could be the ultimate in political control — but it won't be patented in Germany.

German media outlets reported last week that a Saudi inventor's application to patent a "killer chip," as the Swiss tabloids put it, had been denied.

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily.

Model B would have an extra function — a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat.

The inventor said the chip could be used to track terrorists, criminals, fugitives, illegal immigrants, political dissidents, domestic servants and foreigners overstaying their visas.

"The invention will probably be found to violate paragraph two of the German Patent Law — which does not allow inventions that transgress public order or good morals," German Patent and Trademark Office spokeswoman Stephanie Krüger told the English-language German-news Web site The Local.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

That chip is supposedly implanted under the skin; I doubt it can be secretly injected with an enforced vaccine.

On a side note, I posted this earlier in the thread, but here it is again:

Dutch to buy 34 million doses of swine flu vaccine; 2 for each citizen...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma

www.foxnews.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It could be the ultimate in political control — but it won't be patented in Germany.

German media outlets reported last week that a Saudi inventor's application to patent a "killer chip," as the Swiss tabloids put it, had been denied.

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily.

Model B would have an extra function — a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat.

The inventor said the chip could be used to track terrorists, criminals, fugitives, illegal immigrants, political dissidents, domestic servants and foreigners overstaying their visas.

"The invention will probably be found to violate paragraph two of the German Patent Law — which does not allow inventions that transgress public order or good morals," German Patent and Trademark Office spokeswoman Stephanie Krüger told the English-language German-news Web site The Local.

Yeah, I read about that.

I submitted this for an assignment in class and I ended up getting failing marks. The instructor said it wasn't graduate level work. Only instructor I have ever had who did not like my work. I usually get A's and B's. So, he did not think it a serious matter that people can inject others with chips that can kill them, but he is so obsessed with science fiction movies and talks about them like they're real life. Whatever... He also believes in global warming and other nonsense. I guess I just won't get my master's afterall...after years of work and over $130k in debt. lol go figure

I think this whole thing is bad news and we just see pieces of a big puzzle that are coming together.

I still wonder if they wouldn't do something to this woman just to send a message.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Originally posted by smilinggrandma

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah, I read about that.

I submitted this for an assignment in class and I ended up getting failing marks. The instructor said it wasn't graduate level work. Only instructor I have ever had who did not like my work. I usually get A's and B's. So, he did not think it a serious matter that people can inject others with chips that can kill them, but he is so obsessed with science fiction movies and talks about them like they're real life. Whatever... He also believes in global warming and other nonsense. I guess I just won't get my master's afterall...after years of work and over $130k in debt. lol go figure

I think this whole thing is bad news and we just see pieces of a big puzzle that are coming together.

I still wonder if they wouldn't do something to this woman just to send a message.

AS I mentioned, It's far, FAR beyond her now. It's in the courts. The 'message' would be a waste of time. It's in the realm of science and law. Do something?

Maybe take this info to your local rep? Hospital? favorite legal firm? Print and tell.
Once legal processes start the state is obliged to process it.

The worst thing that can happen is the 'system' is totally corrupted, and it gets defeated in court. THAT is a message no-one wants!

peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well, I still think she should be cautious. People who want to kill people just to eliminate populations may not be thinking as you are about it.

I'll print it off later at school and send it out.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

That sounds rather hopeful!
If you have links to further reading and updates, please do share them here in this thread!!!

Yeah it's rocketing forward. Once they got the process going and the data out of their personal control, its largely academic asn the application of due process i the courts of nations. I hope the cases dont drag on for eternity!

Just get the info out in the real world as well, meaning~ OFFLINE
Action it, give it to trained professionals, who are open to persuing inquiry. That's really about it. It doesn't require a'movement of people' or in fact, any real political application, just good science and law, after all thats the nature of the problem here.

peace.

peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Well, I still think she should be cautious. People who want to kill people just to eliminate populations may not be thinking as you are about it.

I'll print it off later at school and send it out.

Cool. It's really as simple as that. Professionals will recognise its legitiacy, and perhaps have their interest piqued, it MUST be real-worlded, shared with said groups, and pay attention to the court cases as they unfold. I know about it, I've done my bit, few lawyers in, scientists, and shared progress reports.. not to complicated or time consuming, and viola, the issue is out there. Facts are, these companies a the very least are criminally negligent, and must be held accountable for their bazaar practices.

Good on you, maybe your science faculty might find it a timely case to follow!

peace~

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paveway27
Tell you what, she is ballsy as hell for doing this, but the messed up part is, the FBI is FILEING CHARGES WITH HER. Thats crazy, they HAVE HER BACK! THE FRICKEN FBI on this matter. Thats throwing up Flags that the FBI knows somthing about this.. Crazy is all I have to say
This will be one nasty fight, and could deal a blow to the NWO.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

If my car got stolen, I would file a report WITH the local police department. The FBI is not supporting her charges. They are receiving the charges.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

Actually the guy from New Zealand (Sorry mate, forgot your name) has given me the idea of purchasing that Colloidal Silver stuff. Done some reading on it and I think I'll get some when I get home. I'm overseas working right now!!

Link: www.energiseforlife.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join