It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle at Milk Hill White Horse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
after 10 days of homework and starting with the first crope circle in april 2009 until this one and combination of all the symbols and there signification and reading here and there article the first things it came to my mind is all the crope circle are telling a story a message, alone a crope circle have no meaning but we should read it as a book i'm trying to write an artilce and post it on ATS it's very long, but actualy i'm suprise because it's something about the 7 july 2009 and the full moon and with sun, and the 22 july with the total eclipse, about 4 waves of sun flares until 2012, about rebirth and the changing, it's very mathematique there star maps but it's olso very spritual, i dont know what to think first i was telling to my self it's human because we are capable to do beautiful art, and when we see a picture or paint we look all the time about the meaning, the message,and this is what does people are doing art with signification but unfortunatley most of people dont read it and just trying to find if it's human or not. now i think it's something more then just to watch and try to find who made them it's about what we understand. human or not we should pay attention because there is a serious messages, i'll try to do my best and post the faster as possible my article.

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why should it be man-made just because it took two nights to complete ?
Is that the norm on Crop Circles now ? It must be done in one night ?

Whats your comment on : why cant one of these expert CC makers make one ON TAPE since they have come forth admitting to it ??

That would be the Easy way to prove it, They are here and there are alot of fields they can proove it on , in ONE take...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Merkabah

Did you notice that there is only an 1:1 there, and not 11:11 as in the previous ones ?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I blieve this was man-made. If the aliens have such advanced technology, why did it take them 2 nights to make this crop circle? You would think they could do it in the blink of an eye if they wanted to. I think that fact alone screams man-made.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I think what i'm getting at is this....show me a picture of a crop circle in a field with absolutely no marks outside of the design, whether that be machinery made or human made (ie footstep trails), then i'll believe it a little more.

CX.

Hate to shatter one's reality here, but one of the latest crop circles was formed completely WITHIN the tractor lines - now THAT is impossible for a human to do. Couple that with the reports, photographs and videos (both in daylight and darkness) of UFOs in the area working on these things ((see the update to the 'Mayan Bird' crop circle thread), and it's pointing significantly towards a non-human presence behind these latest circles.

HERE is a link showing pictures of the new crop circle completely self-contained within the tractor lines. You see a small ragged trail leading into it but of course you can also see people within it investigating, so obviously those tracks belong to the people in the photographs.

Now, the only way you could get men behind doing this latest circle would be to have them hovering underneath a helicopter or something like that. Considering we now have UFOs snapped at the scene at various times of the day, I think it's far more likely these latest circles are not man-made.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mookie89
I blieve this was man-made. If the aliens have such advanced technology, why did it take them 2 nights to make this crop circle? You would think they could do it in the blink of an eye if they wanted to. I think that fact alone screams man-made.

How do you even know if they have a concept of time like we do? So why would they care how long it took them to create something like that? Why would you assume they have technology so advanced they could make one in the blink of an eye? It's like the people who keep saying "how come they crash-land so often if their technology is so advanced".. who are we to make any assumptions in how infallible their technology is?

Given the UFO evidence now before us at the scene, I think we can almost rule out man-made (but still wouldn't rule out attempts by hoaxers to smear / corrupt everything) - it's either ETV (extra-terrestrial vehicle) or ARV (alien reproduction vehicle via reverse engineered top secret black project). One of theirs.. or one of ours. Planks and string? Nah.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Beautiful! I also vote human made, but humans from what realm/system? That is the dilemma.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
An image of the solar system in 2012 showing an remarkable resemblance to this crop circle.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Hate to shatter one's reality here, but one of the latest crop circles was formed completely WITHIN the tractor lines - now THAT is impossible for a human to do.

Except that it has this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50ad60956bce.png[/atsimg]

Also that crop is not very high... easy feat to jump from the tram line

[edit on 25-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

.. but as you can clearly see.. there are PEOPLE WANDERING INSIDE THE CIRCLE in the photograph. How do you suppose they made their way in there? Teleportation?

Those trails are from the people investigating it after the fact.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

could the two lines in the "beginning" of the design.. be an eleven signifying July 11th?
On july 11th we are going to experience a solar eclipse.

this is also 1260 days before dec 21st 2012.

if the "144,000" (morgellons sufferers) are to be "removed" to be nurtured for 3.5 yrs (1260 days)..
then they'd have to be taken by that date.

mind boggling design though.
i wonder if the other circles represent planetary positions on the 7/1109 as well?

someone find out quick!

-

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Those trails are from the people investigating it after the fact.

Hmmm two people three trails... well they are very sloppy people then. Do you have that one BEFORE it was invaded by people?

If so that would be better evidence... but they still could have hopped

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It would be better evidence, I agree.

I was on the fence, but I do feel the best evidence now is pointing towards the presence of orbs in the area being responsible for the patterns. Multiple photographs and video at different times of day - a very significant development in my opinion. Hence why I'm more inclined to feel that the trails we see, are merely the trails of those going in to investigate.

But you are right, we still (at this point in time) have no conclusive way to prove that.

CX

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A good pic i agree, thanks for posting it.

The trails are not neccessarily only made by the visitors to the crop circle.

Could it not be the case that a trail was made by the crop circle makers, and visitors used the same path to look at it later? If someone walks to my front door, they generally walk down the same path every time.

I think i'm hard to please when it comes to CC's though.

You'd think that the makers of these would take a pic before they are discovered, and before anyone walks to them leaving a trail....if they really want to add an air of mystery to it.

CX.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Maybe the circle was meant to be viewed as two crops, as an puzzle ! ??
Two meaning in one ..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Funny you shoeld pull up morgellons, I was just watching about 10 youtubes about people with morgellons, and those pour people are treated as loonies yet you see the sores and fibers crawling around..

What is that 144.000, gods selected isnt it so ? but how do you link it to the morgellons sufferers ???

I want info ..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

The trails are left by lazy people visiting the formation (there are hundreds as soon as news breaks) not respecting the farmers crops and walking directly to it rather than along the edge and up the tractor lines.

crop circle makers would never leave such evidence of their being there.

Nice formation

How about this one....looks like a flygaric mushroom to me dropping spores...
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 25/6/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Hi can not wait for you thread this phenom is appearing more frequent I think every two weeks lately , we have seen three in the last two months.

The messages are more frequent than in the past

Hope to see your research soon .

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
More frequent than that, theres been 17 this month in the uk.

9 in may

6 in april

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

So, these fakers must be getting huge ammounts of cash for doing this then, it seams like a full night job, Govermental payroll ??
Some one is working hard on these CC's, and I cant imagine they doing this for fun, it must cost some do travel around the contryside working all night with planks and then go to work in the day ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join