I highly suggest anyone having doubts on the genuine crop circles, when they were orginally started to be documented (1930's) read this research
paper. Expecially if you are new and curious about the genuiness of crop circles. It is an excellent unbiased read and covers everything from UFOs
You will learn:
1. Why evidence is hard to record
2. The connection to ley lines and monolithic sites
3. DNA Genetic alteration of the crops made after a circle
4. Exloded nodes from intense bursts of energy
5. Crops are magnetized and compasses just spin
6. Radioactive isotopes tested to be not of natural origin
7. Humans and animals get sick inside circles
8. A strange trilling noise can be heard
9. Episodes of "lost time" are felt in circles
10. Malfunctioning electrical equipment, cameras and video, notably bring a BBC filming session.
I am not here (nor willing to debate) the authenticity of genuine (yes, some are - yet very few - man made inferior attempts) crop circles.
I am here to provide evidence to those who are skeptical and get the discussion pointed towards figuring out the messages
With the prediction of the July 7th 2009 solar storm - we shall see if the prediction is right or the message was mis-interpreted. I've noticed that
the solar wind speed has picked up in the last couple of days, which usually is a pre-curser to solar storms.
These circles are sending us a warning and we need to figure out what that is. So let's get those brilliant minds working because it is complex. We
need scientists, astronomers, physic's, ancient language specialists and more to put their heads together to decphyer the messages.
The best site for analysis of the crop circles is:
For all crop circles all over the world this is an excellent site with past year archives and illustrations: