It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle at Milk Hill White Horse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Why should it be man-made just because it took two nights to complete ?
Is that the norm on Crop Circles now ? It must be done in one night ?

Why should it be alien made? The assumption most have is that if aliens are making them, they aren't getting out and stomping the crops are they?

Whats your comment on : why cant one of these expert CC makers make one ON TAPE since they have come forth admitting to it ??

That would be the Easy way to prove it, They are here and there are alot of fields they can proove it on , in ONE take...

I doubt all crop circle makers are willing to admit to making them just yet, not while the gullible are lapping it all up.

Why don't you ask these guys about the motives of a crop circle maker?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I've made a few observations of the crop circle that I believe will help people out to work out if it is man-made or not. I won't make the judgment I'll just show what I noticed.

If you look at this first picture, it was taken before the 2nd half of the design could be completed.. that is important to remember.

Look at number 3, it is not aligned with the rest of the circles. That is unusual since the rest of the design is almost flawless.

This picture is the exact same spot but the next day, after the rest of the crop circle was completed.

Between the numbers 2 and 3 there has been an extra circle placed, perhaps an attempt to make the wrong alignment of number 3 less noticeable. However, also note that there is a ring around it.

I also have noticed other things I might post later.

EDIT: Here is a better picture to show the error of circle 3, taken before the 2nd night.

Hope these pictures show up. Couldn't remember if you had to upload to ATS to show pictures in threads or not.

[edit on 25/6/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by cropmuncher

So, these fakers must be getting huge ammounts of cash for doing this then

Funny you should mention that...

Green peace crop circle

Shredded Wheat

A Picture of Britain

Olympics

Nike

Plus heaps more.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Right now I'm leaning towards man-made. I knew I wasn't going to make judgments but

The pictures I posted earlier seem to explain a lot. It does seem a bit unusual for them to have not done the circle between 2 and 3 on the first night, since it is a small simple circle. That to me says that once daylight, they noticed the circle 3 wasn't aligned and so at the last-second had to come up with a way to make it less noticeable. This was the result.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

good point and i guess you will elaborate on more later.

Some of the recent crop phenomenon to what i have read has been done over night which makes them amazing im sure if I had a lot of people on my farm in my crop I would notice or old Ethal down the road would of certainty .

This one though has a not that elaborate design.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I find this area that was created on the 2nd night interesting.

The 1st (1) line of circles are all connected by a line, allowing access to create them.

The 2nd line of circles are not connected by a line, perhaps because there was already the tractor lines. Note that the last circle is NOT connected by a line at all, however the distance between it and the tractor line is close enough that a human could jump the distance.
Also note that the first 2 circles in this 2nd line have a larger distance apart from each other than any others in that picture.. perhaps the creator(s) of the circle had more freedom because of the tractor lines, so could create a larger distance.

The 3rd line, is not connected by any lines. However, the distance between the circles aren't as large as that in the 2nd line, and could be accessed by jumping. Same goes for the 4th line.

Make of it what you will. To me, it suggests it was made by humans. Nevertheless, if it gives people hope then there's no issue with people believing what they want I guess.

edit: perhaps ignore when I say that they jumped from the tractor lines or previous circle lines to create new ones, as this may be incorrect because I have no idea of the height of the crops or actual distance apart everything is in the images. However a ladder or other tools surely exist that would make it possible to get over the distance, and with teamwork too.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

And to note the more substantial crop circles from the recent past have seven rings in them also.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I've said it before and i'll say it again....show me a crop circle of this standard without a trail where the makers have walked to it....then i'll maybe believe it is not man made. (Bottom left of the design for those who still can't see it).

The level of detail means nothing to me as far as whether an alien did it or not. Man is capable of amazing things, far greater than some fantastic works of art in a field, so i just put these down to some very talented humans.

CX.

Well maybe you should stop saying it, because obviously you didn't notice the people standing in the crop circle, or in the field rows? The trails are there because people are out there in the circle investigating it. And I've seen plenty of crop circle pictures where there are absolutely no trails going to it whatsoever. Some people are so blinded by their ignorance, that it's a wonder they can see anything at all. It's a shame really.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Hate to shatter one's reality here, but one of the latest crop circles was formed completely WITHIN the tractor lines - now THAT is impossible for a human to do.

According to you? Really... how? That statement is a prime example of false logic.

IRM

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is there really no way to move through the crops without disrupting them? Such as moving slowly and moving sideways? I mean there only has to be ONE possible way to move through crops without disrupting them and we have a winner.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I mean there only has to be ONE possible way to move through crops without disrupting them and we have a winner.

How about greasing the palms of a chopper pilot with a few bills? Elaborate.. yep! Impossible... No? Do I think it happened that way? Probably not ... but it proves it's not humanly impossible.

Walking carefully would probably do the trick though... or even stilts!

IRM

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

Funny you shoeld pull up morgellons, I was just watching about 10 youtubes about people with morgellons, and those pour people are treated as loonies yet you see the sores and fibers crawling around..

What is that 144.000, gods selected isnt it so ? but how do you link it to the morgellons sufferers ???

I want info ..

i look at it less in the sense that it's this mythological thing that's happening because of an invisible person doing it..
and more of it being man enacting it .. using the bible and other knowledge sources as allegories to learn from and use that gleaned knowledge to enact the stages of development our species needs to go through.. but yes it goes back to what you were saying.

read this post.. i've summedup what i mean to say here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

basically.. morgellons sufferers are going through "their passion" in a metaphoric way.
not literally carrying a wooden cross.
but struggling through life with no help, bearing the cross...
with stinging sensations of a crown of thorns around the crown of their head ...
with their feet and hands being pierced by this transformation..
and when they are presented a-la "ecco homo"... and told who they are to the world...
that concept is met with laughter...
just as the laughter i get when i tell people that thats what they're going through..
even they laugh at it.
pure ecco homo.

the liver being pierced by the lance...
is akin to prometheu's liver being attacked by the vulture/eagle/...
it plays a central role.. in the decisive amount of hormones released through being negative through the experience or maintaining compassion.. and having positiveley affecting hormones released to guide the process that way.
this alters the path.

it truley is their judgement.

and crucifixion.

the dove of the holy spirit descending into their heads is the ventricles being filled...
the double headed eagle.

this isn't off topic because it's what i think the crop circle is representing... their time to be removed....

how that "removal" is going to transpire is up in the air to me.. heh..
NAVY delta crafts?
auto-immolation on the 11th?
false-swine flu roundup?

dunno.

i am just speculating that if 12/21/2012 is this phi-spiral end point ...
then july 11th is the last day available for them to be taken somewhere safe to go through what they need to go through in order to return on 12/21/12 as changed beings.

-
-

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I've made a few observations of the crop circle that I believe will help people out to work out if it is man-made or not. I won't make the judgment I'll just show what I noticed.

If you look at this first picture, it was taken before the 2nd half of the design could be completed.. that is important to remember.

Look at number 3, it is not aligned with the rest of the circles. That is unusual since the rest of the design is almost flawless.

This picture is the exact same spot but the next day, after the rest of the crop circle was completed.

Between the numbers 2 and 3 there has been an extra circle placed, perhaps an attempt to make the wrong alignment of number 3 less noticeable. However, also note that there is a ring around it.

I also have noticed other things I might post later.

EDIT: Here is a better picture to show the error of circle 3, taken before the 2nd night.

Hope these pictures show up. Couldn't remember if you had to upload to ATS to show pictures in threads or not.

What if it wasn't an error? What if these are representing the new ages? We are supposedly entering the 5th age There are 5 circles each "coming out" the other end and I think it represents going through the dark rift coming out the other end and into the new age. That "mistake" circle that separates 3 & 5, what if something took place unexpectatly at that time? What if it was Niburu?

I don't know I am of course just suggesting.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why don't the so called crop circle researchers simply install few cameras in that small area in UK (with night vision) and end this debate for once and for all ?

We have cams everywhere these days, on every traffic signal, on every hotel or building. What is stopping these guys and farmers from filming a few fields....

We have ghost hunters with cams webcasting 24x7 on graves, we have ufo cams , but we dont have crop circle cams. Its a shame.

We need some more captures like this:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i see genius technology in that, some kind of power converter maybe? Or a multi purpose power/propulsion? Intersting that people never see anything but the mystical or disbelief.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

maybe if we view the largest circle as jupiter,
and the next as saturn we can see the size sequence of jupiter saturn uranus neptune pluto.

that would make the " ? " circle with the circle around it be a moon of saturn?
possibly the saturn moon Enceladus that has been reported as "having life" in this recent story?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
then again.. i always do a double-take when i read mainstream articles like these...
i do not take everything at face value.

it may be a truth telling design..
or a propaganda-puzzle.
either way it's fun to speculate.

-

[edit on 25-6-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i just ignore people that do not want to believe that et's make crop circles. surely not all circles are made by them , and some man made. has anyone heard of the theory that satelites are making some of the crop circles? as if its some crazy military mind control like game .... what the heck is the end result to make circle investigators look bad or something?

anyhow, the real ones stand for themselves. also witnesses seeing the orbs . yet we also know that orbs acure at haunted places sometimes as well in nice natural settings too. and et's could of worked a device that uses or mimics these orbs . so on so forth, the plot always thickens when you've got something thats super magical and mysterious ,huh

now, i mentioned the satelite theory due to a possible whistle blower testimony, yet i dont know if he's legit and no one seemed to check it out.

i myself believe in et's have seen them ,too as well as their craft. i suppose the skeptics that see them someday will love to share how smart they are by saying i saw a flying object that could be secret military since the distances are so vast between stars . yet, dummy listen up , they are vast only when using our technology , some et's have a chance of being multi millions of years ahead of us and even a billion . now look at how far we came in less then 200 yrs. so please think outside the box or go to the skeptics website since believers are sick of you.

my expericence and other points of view can be seen at:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

its our local sol system.

there is an intruder (?) object entering towards the sun.

one of many interpretations, i suppose.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by timfix

anyhow, the real ones stand for themselves.

tim tim tim tim tim ....

what do you call a crop circle that is flawless and incredibly detailed and done in under an hour... done by humans using satellites that have focused microwave beams?

are those ones called "real" or are they called hoaxes?

hw can you .. personally.. how can YOU tell if a corp circle was made by an alien species.. and humans with the same technology?

you cant.

you might want to rethink what you think of as a "real crop circle"
and who is hoaxing whom....
no wooden boards needed.

-

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I did a thread yesterday that has that cropformation in a video with several other for the month.

To me it looks like a scale or some type of measuring device.

One wierd looking alien, could that be used as an ink-blot tester?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join