It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens to wipe USA off the map

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Well, the only thing to get is that Kim Jong is a freakin lunatic. He, and the north korean people, believe that he is a divine being, and he can do whatever he wants. He makes Charles Manson look totally sane.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
NK in and of itself is laughable. Though, one has to give some thought to the idea that they probably would not be acting so brazen unless they are indeed being backed by a powerhouse.

Correct me if I'm wrong but...does the US have some reason that we should trust China? Or Russia for that matter?

I find it worrysome that so many think we are beyond betrayal by these nations! Let's face it, not too many countries are holding us in their high esteem these days.

Personally, I am concerned. It's been prophesized for ages that China would be detrimental to the USA, why not in this scenario? I'm no bible thumper or crystal rubber but some things just make sense. I'm a little worried about how this one is going to play out.

YUP, maybe they should wait a little longer and let Obama dismantle all our defenses.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
you all talk about the illuminati, NWO, conspiracies, etc etc and still beleive our media telling us that NK has got only 6 nukes...

open your eyes...NK are capable of developing 100 Nukes yearly..they are all stored underground..have a look here

6 Nukes only is a LIE

else dont you think the US had to be somehow more aggresive toward NK threats..

Now you see when the US will back off from inspecting that ship

REMEMBER..the 6 bomb is a LIE..another statement from that jewish controlled news

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
This is like the punk running his mouth, what a tough guy he is. Alot of people believe him and are afraid of him.
So this goes on till a real tough guy kicks the crap out of him, and he whimpers away.
Threats like this need to be addressed, before thay are able to fullfill, their threat.
Japan cried because we Nuked them, but if you think for second they would not of done it to us to a even greater extent, your in dream land.

I would tell NK to cease and desists, or suffer the consequences, to me this threat is declaring war on United States and it's people.

Yes it's insulting for your nation to have to put up with this. Go sort 'em out.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
Maybe North Korea is simply going to print maps without the U.S. on them? Makes more sense, no?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Xtinguish]

Yes, this could all be just a promotional stunt for Bounty paper towels...LOL

"New and improved Bounty Towels....when wiping out the Imperialists with just anything won't do!"

I think it's time for a preemptive strike myself.....time to shut all these losers up.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I can just see it now,

Son get out the eraser! Erase the US off that map now!.

Two days later in front of his media.

You see I wiped the US right off the map! North Korea is invisible to the tyranny of the US! We have won!

Hopefully it's just a propaganda ploy for his spot in the NK history books, at least for the sake of his people.

Edit shoot someone beat me to it lol

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Where does the U.S. and its problems truly lie ?!?! Within the United States and the weakness it has shown for letting this Propaganda even be allowed ? I remember SCARCELY being proud of the nation I live in and not having to look so hard to find things that are worth being proud of in this nation anymore. Yes, there is alot of change coming and all of it appears to be good, BUT THE RAMIFICATIONS of those changes are going to be AWEFUL.

ICE CREAM IS GOOD BUT GO TRY TO LIVE OFF OF IT FOR A MONTH.

See what your body tells you.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I ask you what can a short, fat, ugly little man do but throw temper tantrums and get attention?
He has reminded me for a long time of the Napoleon complex. Sad very Sad

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

I have to agree as he stated that we are going to abide by what the UN has advised by utilizing politics with the other countries to avoid an all out war with NK.

That being said it's also a good idea to let him blow smoke until he runs out of steam and finds something else to whine about. Not to mention if there is a larger backer of NK it would be unwise not to follow the UN's suggestions.

I hate to say it and most everyone if not everyone will disagree with me but personally I don't think we need to worry about china in this situation. Economically it would do more harm than good to china by backing NK. Now Russia on the other hand is quite independent and has been upping their military abilities (so to speak) for a few years now. I would be a little more worried about them personally. My family is originally from there and they (Russia) can't be trusted 100% hence my feelings on the matter.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Well - you can not trust Jewish-controlled media ,of course. But this still does not explain how you can trust Rense.
Come on! N. Korea - can engage US in total war? With what, "powerful" T-62s with 155mm round (according to Rense of course and you should trust them) which are clearly superior to US Abrams....
Or with few subs? Or with powerful Migs 21 that naturally are better then old US F-15s and F-14s?Or with its clearly poweful electronic warfare...
Dude - this is the nation that could not finish building a hotel in its capital for more then 20 years and abandoned it since its economy is at the bottom!!! But no, - against US they would win , surely. After all, its soldiers are well indocrinated! Hungry, but indocrinated.Same approach did not help USSR much in 1941, now did it...
By the way - this hotel should have looked like a pyramide...

en.wikipedia.org...
I know! Jews rule over N. Korea!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think this is all part of Lil Kims military exercise. He is fantasizing about wiping the US off the face of the map while they do thier little military drills.

He's trying to puff out his chest and look bigger. I bet after his military drills he tells his people that he destroyed the US. I'm sorry but "LOL"

Kind of a funny picture in my mind.

In all seriousness though, with all the statements he has made over the last few weeks, he could be up to something. The ship we are tailing is going to have to be boarded now, because with all the threats, we cannot just turn a blind eye. There could be a nuke onboard that ship headed to some terrorist group. We have to check it out.

And we gotta be careful not to step into some sort of lame NK trap trying to sucker us into finishing the Korean war.

His statements are interesting and almost comical, but at the same time, he does have enough chemical and probibly biological weapons, let alone a couple of small nukes, to start a very ugly deadly war.

These are interesting times we are living in. I wouldnt put it past lil kim to pull some Jim Jones like action and take out all of his country while he is on his death bed.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
They have some bombs but they have no way of getting them here to the mainland. There comments are totally pointless.

All they have to do is sell them to some crazy Saudis mad about our presence in the Middle East in secret...sure it wouldn't "wipe" us off the map, but it would kill thousands if not millions if someone successfully smuggled one in and detonated it...North Korea has every incentive to do such a thing. They could even put their missile program as a front to something more threatening like a smuggling operation. I'm all for staying out of other people's business...but when another country makes direct threats at you, that's when they invite you into theirs imo. Walk quietly and carry a big stick.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

All they have to do is sell them to some crazy Saudis mad about our presence in the Middle East in secret...sure it wouldn't "wipe" us off the map, but it would kill thousands if not millions if someone successfully smuggled one in and detonated it..

Yup, thats the big worry in my mind. Well one of them anyways. NK is a Joker in the deck of the nuclear powers. The most unstable of all nuclear armed countries.

If nuclear proliferation (sp) is truely a big worry to the world, NK should be setting off all kinds of alarm bells.

There is no doubt in my mind that some day the US will be nuked. I wouldn't doubt that NK is where the nuke originates from. Whether it is smuggled or is a dirrect attack, someday the US will get hit. It's pretty much assured. IMO

I just hope its much later than sooner, and that my location keeps me out of harms way,but it is something that I have been waiting for since I became "aware" of nuclear weapons and how terrible they truely are. Perhaps it is just my own fears, but it is a legit fear none the less.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i think you struck a nerve by pointing that out all war is is just people killing each other influenced by usually a bunch of old farts!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So you all laughing NK cant do this, well I think the opposite, who said it has to be a nuke.... who said

they wont somehow kill the internet going in and out of the usa, hack some of your important servers and steal all the information or delete it

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
First and foremost the US Navy is all over NK's shiznit right now. They've got 7th fleet and more up their hind quarter. If NK even twitches the wrong way you can expect a SEAL team(or teams) to be boarding ships and hitting them HARD.

Next, IF NK decided to launch something nuclear our way there would be 25 lasers shooting at it as soon as it left the launch pad. And the retaliation would be pretty fierce. You cant just throw a nuke at the biggest military power in the world and expect to get away with it. If NK is trying to pick a fight they sure are going after the biggest dude in the yard.

The big thing to keep in the back of your heads is that NK is a much bigger threat to SK and Japan. The Chinese would really love it both of those nations just went away... And the Chinese have more influence with Kim then the media would let you believe.

All of this posturing and threats are for the news camera's. The real stuff is going on behind the scenes out of the media. Bet you're last dollar we've got spookies all up in NK's business right now. Bet again double or nothing that should Kim decide to play with his little fireworks we'll be launched headlong into a world conflict that includes the US and our allies, against basically everyone else with a military including Iran, NK, China and possibly the sleeping bear Russia.

The news media is hyping up the nuke thing pretty hard and it casues some fear. but any one who isn't afraid of nuclear war doesn't know their history too well becasue it is a very scary prospect. Even though i'm fully confident in our military capabilities I'm still afraid of the nukies.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The united states is very large. NK is very small.

You know, if you stop to think about it, his posturing and threatening is not a lot different than a lot of posts in this thread.

I don't agree with the guy, but hell, I don't agree with our 'guys' either.

He's the leader of a country. He has an obligation to stand up and be tough. He's practically a god to his people. Forced, sure, but a god nonetheless.

I don't worry too much about NK firing ICBMs at the US. ( I think that avenue is covered) What concerns me, for people living in large metro areas, is the apparent lack of control our govt has shown when it comes to a 'coordinated terrorist attack.'

Lots of people say 'false flag' this, and 'inside job' that, but the nuts and bolts of it is this: Regardless of who did it, a lot of OUR people can die when the OUR govt decides to 'look the other way.'

They get the reason THEY wanted to smack somebody up, and as usual, dad, sons, mother, sisters, daughters, cousins, wives, husbands, you know, the people WE love, pay the price. We all rally against a president with slipping approval ratings, again, and forget about the sorry state of our own affairs for just long enough to allow someone else to make tremendous profits.

Has anyone done any math to figure out, through explosion and fallout, just how many nukes it would take to 'wipe the US off the map?' My guess would be that six would be a really good start, provided they are reasonable in size. How about EMP? Dirty Bombs?

How many of our people are going to have to die? How many innocent NKs?

Whatever happened to snipers? Oh, lemme guess...'Geneva Convention?' what a joke. Torture is ok, but a carefully planned execution to save tens of millions of people is not? Send a couple special ops guys with a couple MREs and a few bullets. That would just be too easy, I guess.

Oh, and I guess that wouldn't feed the war machine.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Really guys? Do you think North Koreans are stupid? Do you think Kim Jong Il is stupid? You don't threaten to wipe the USA off the map unless you've got something up your sleeve, otherwise your committing suicide. I think your dumber than you think he is if you just assume his country is harmless, it's certainly never panned out well in the past... even with North Korea themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
North Korea had to make this "threat" in order to bolster up his "hometown" support.

He's bracing everyone for retaliation -- he knows once he fires a long-range missle anywhere near any piece of land in this entire world -- either the US (most likely) or Japan is going to shoot it down. That will be the start of the "war" that he's been craving.

His announcement of wiping the US off the map is his version of: "Don't worry we can win -- fight! fight! fight! Now hide me somewhere safe..."

[edit on 24-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Actually Japan won't e shooting anything down... we do that for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join