It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Close Encounter With Human in Subang, Indonesia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

And how can you possibly know that "THEY" don't crawl?

if THEY existed.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyo
This creature could only be seen through the cam by the guy who was holding the cellphone, the other 2 guys were kinda annoyed cos the guy who's holding the can suddenly went crazy shouting that there's Tuyul (some kind of ghost) behind them and panicking while they both (the other 2) didnt see anything.

This explains why they didn't seem bothered, I wondered a bit about that when I first saw the clip. They seemed to think "Oh, it's just an Alien"

In this one it opened its mouth i wonder what it said

www.shareapic.net...

Maybe it tried to sing along? Who knows, really.

Whatever is the case with the video, the supposed creature is quite qute, and I don't think I would mind having it as a pet.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Itu bohong sekali, tidak tuyul.... dua orang gila dan tidak makan atau tidur....

THAT IS WHAT WY INDONESIAN WIFE JUST SAID.....

Basically rubbish....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Really guys? Fake, so fake it made me laugh. It's just some guy in a tight costume, or maybe naked, who knows. Even one of the pictures you posted you can see his full figure as he kneels on the floor, it's just some dude.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I once had a vivid encounter with a race of alien beings, was even taken aboard their ship. When the acid wore off I realized I was in some sort of tunnel system at Chuck E Cheese.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's unfortunate when people come into threads like this only to insult others, scream "fake" and then leave. What may be obvious to you may not be to others.

The idea is to post the details of "why" it appears fake to you, what parts don't seem right. For example, many have pointed out that in the beginning of the video you can see what looks like an arm resting on a hand off to the right... like they're waiting for the signal to act.

Making useful contributions of 'what' you suspect is helpful and good practice for people learning to evaluate footage like this. Thank you to the people who took the time to point out their suspicions... there are some great points made here.

edit to correct spelling

[edit on 24-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyo

whoa-- cool.

wtf is that thing!?! lol

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't know why this thread isn't locked yet. It was obviously just a guy wearing an alien mask. you can see his hair and everything -_-

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Quick Note:

Its taken from a cell phone

1) 0.26 you can see the first indication that there is a hand there

2) They do not crawl on four legs

3) The kids do not react nor does the cell phone holder

Conclusion.

He needs more lessons in film making.

I agree that it is probably fabricated however I have to comment on one thing.

2) They do not crawl on four legs

How do you know?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OMG!

Thats gollum! But where's the ring?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
" shot with a cell phone cam in India "

well there's your problem.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ed to retract comment ....back on the fence here
have some screen shots that scared me lol

[edit on 25-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
During the life ive been living for more than 20 years in Indo, I interact with people from different tribes ( Betawi, Sundanese/West Javanese, Central Javanese, North Javanese, Padangnese, Bataknese, Borneonese, Papuan, Manadonese, etc). Now Im living in West Java(Sundanese majority). Based on my observation, the character of Sundanese language is smooth & "withdrawn", it is the Batak people who react loudly and speak outspoken. I believe that is EXACTLY HOW Sundanese people Panicking. Probability in this video (according to me):

1. Those kampung kids made this video themselves (which i doubt they were able to).
2. This video is not original, the sound in this video is not the original sound and somebody else had added that creature in it.
3. This video is original and there are many things our senses cannot perceive or common sense somehow cannot explain.

Btw, later on im gonna get my Sundanese friend to help me translate that video. It will take some time, Patience

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Iin here we call those kind of people "N.A.T.O" ( No Action, Talk Only)

@Nightchild : LOL

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
Itu bohong sekali, tidak tuyul.... dua orang gila dan tidak makan atau tidur....

Heh.. she surely does speak like bule who just move in to Indonesia

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The way this entity looks and moves really intrigues me. The entity almost looks like some bizarre spelunker of sorts... a dimensional explorer
maybe . It looks like a cave explorer actually.

If it's a hoax its really good in my opinion. The entity seems to have arms that don't move like normal human arms, like it was designed for stealth movement.

I don't get the cameraman not following the stealth stalker immediately after it goes behind the guys but maybe he missed it when it seemed to teleport or he got confused about the situation, seeing it on his camera phone but not with the naked eye.

If I was this guy I'd be walking the streets with the camera phone running hoping to catch one of these crossing the streets or sucking soul energies out of people.

I will see if there are any unusual environments near Subang, Indonesia. Like volcanoes or lightening activities, caves, wild areas, earth fractures, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
some screen shots....I dont know about this one guys might be real!!

look at the face in the upper left too??
Wtf..? if it was real, we would all say it is fake because it is too hard to believe
S$F:

[edit on 25-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

It's unfortunate when people come into threads like this only to insult others, scream "fake" and then leave.

Yeah, to go off topic a bit, I tend to take breaks from ATS and come back every few years and the community gets worse. It's full of "omg fakelol" types who've got no interest in having a discussion. I wish one liner posts were more strictly enforced. Sorry, rant over!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by tristar

And how can you possibly know that "THEY" don't crawl?

if THEY existed.

Here is a question for you ?

If they did crawl then that would explain the sleek designs of the crafts we all have been accustomed to seeing. Since they obviously do not require to stand upright then height would not be an issue for them when building crafts. But when we encounter or view larger unidentified objects either form nasa videos or sightings that would indicate that there must be several hundred within those crafts. Right ?

Or

Perhaps they could have a height of 1.4m when standing upright and that height issue is not a factor when building a craft. That could also explain the unusually large objects in space captured on various nasa videos. Then this would also indicated there are several hundred occupants within them. Right ?

Conclusion

If they crawled then there timely choice to present themselves when they chose to do so was a fatal error, since we as human's build vertical structures for us to occupy. That would cause a fundamental physical barrier for them to achieve what they have achieved by either direct or indirect contact with our planet.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

I agree.

I think that sums it up quite well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join