It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Close Encounter With Human in Subang, Indonesia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

What you circled as a Grey is what I see as a chimp face looking to the left. This is too funny.

Oh well, it's been entertaining. Gotta love ATS, it just doesn't get any better!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It looks like a Dero from the Japanese horror film Marebito. If it was those kids would probably be attacted.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy

What you circled as a Grey is what I see as a chimp face looking to the left. This is too funny.

Oh well, it's been entertaining. Gotta love ATS, it just doesn't get any better!

lmao yeah everyone sees different things in these things. Its nothing im sure lol.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The thing that kinda kills my monkey idea is the frame at about 1:03 where it's right arm is stretched out in front of it, right before it bolts forward. In that shot the figure looks to be on 'knees' very much like a human form.

I can just hear the video translation now... "ok, yea move all creepy like ... ok, ok, now push yourself off to dart forward really fast... good! Now keep moving really fast so that you're a complete blur... yup.... oh man, we are SO gonna fool people....."

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I wonder if it threw a couple of coins in the hat, or if it was just a freeloader folk music fan (and bad music at that). Who knows perhaps the ET was a guitarist and thought it was amateur hour?

In my opinion, even posting a thread like this does more harm to the UFO/ET cause than anything. It makes anyone who believes look like a crack pot to the skeptical public. Just more ammunition for an already loaded gun.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
To entertain the notion that any part of that video involves an ebe is absurd.It doesn't matter if you don't speak the language its a clear hoax and a very bad one at that!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If i saw that Gollum creature anywhere near me, first i would scream like a girl and then i would jump on it like and animal and make sweet sweet love.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hmm interesting video ,don't really know what to make of it .

The guys tone of voice while he "freaks out" is a bit to calm for me for this not to be acting . Also there is the issue of him almost showing something around 1:20+ 2 times as in waiting for the right moment to pan the camera to the right to "see" the entity.

On the other side , I can buy the "only the camera can see it" explanation as this is one of my theories why people with cameras happen to see aliens/ghosts/UFOs/ etc.. (as in or eyes do not thee the required spectrum but some cameras/night vision googles/infared googles/other tech does)

So I don't know

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hello people

first the singer i think they are the most wired things in that video

in naked eyes the creature or monkey or whatever dont appear, so how you can run or scream if you dont see it, recording with cell phone camera it's the worst way, the frame are not stable, it's blury and if i caught something like this i'll be suprised and maybe scared but if i look to my screen i see something and then i look with my eyes and i see nothing i'll be very confuse, i can think maybe it's my imagination.

nobody can realy say how we act in strange situation,some scream, other are curious, some brave nobody knows

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NdridCold

It looks like a Dero from the Japanese horror film Marebito. If it was those kids would probably be attacted.

I think they look like the creatures in TED Klein's classic short-story "Children of the Kingdom".

Whatever the creature is supposed to be, I do not think it is real. It looks like it is not there in the film with the actors; it looks like CGI. And I find it odd the actors are in shadow, but you can see the features of the monster.

But I don't think it's a hoax, per se. Perhaps viral marketing for a horror movie; very reminiscent of the types of monsters popular in Asian horror films these days.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyo
Could be fake or either real

The leap of ignorance required to consider the possibility of this video being real is far above the ability I hope most of this forum have, lol.

My fave part :
1:03-1:04 = it seems like leaping really fast but i split each frame one by one and it was actually teleporting.

Due to the frame rate, this assumption is absurd.

I cut off each frames to see this creature's face and body, too skinny and awkward as human to me

Seriously? I live in the land of fat and blubber, but nothing about this person strikes me as non-human, not their shape, movement, anything.

So what do you think ?

I think this is a bunch of kids playing around. End of story. I also think that cell phone cameras can't record non-visible wavelengths of light.

A few minutes ago i watched this video again, i slowed it down, and caught its face (3 times) looking at the cam. To me it really really REALLY looked like a Grey.

I, as well as billions of others, have never seen a "grey". If by "looked like a grey" you mean it looks like what the movies and the internet told you aliens look like, then yeah I guess....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Since ATS is all about denying ignorance, allow me to chip in. This video is a hoax. I say this with the utmost confidence because Toyols/Tuyuls do not come in that size and wear black briefs.

If you're wondering how can I be so sure? Well, I grew up listening to tales of this creature and had a close encounter with something that fits the description of it myself as a child. I'll get to that later.

The Toyol is a pet ghoul made from the corpse of a fetus and feeds on the blood of it's master. It can never grow up. Used mostly by it's master to break into your house and due to the fact that it has the mentality of an infant, it usually steals loose change, jewellery and the occasional worthless shiny objects and toys.

I must've been 6yrs old when this happened to me but some things you will never forget for as long as you live. I was spending the night at my grandma's flat with two of my cousins. The lights were turned off in the whole place and the adults were all watching tv in the living room while us kids were pretending to be explorers venturing into the dark unknowns that was my uncle's room with nothing but a trusty flashlight.

After scanning the room with the flashlight, the three of us turned to leave the room to explore the kitchen next
. For some reason, I decided to point the flashlight towards the top part of the doorway. And there it was, using the top of the door that we'd left ajar as a bench, legs swinging nonchalantly. What stood out to me the most was it's appearance.

I know for sure that I didn't imagine any of this 'cause the three of us reacted simultaneously which was to freak out and scramble to the living room totally stoked about what we had seen. Oddly enough, none of us felt any fear towards it.

My uncle went to back to the room with us in tow to check it out. The moment he switched the light in that room on, in that first flicker of the lightbulb starting up, I saw it one last time sitting on the edge of my uncle's bunk bed and gone by the next flicker barely a second later.

I have no way to prove any of this but I swear on my mother's life that this actually happened to me and two of my cousins.

It's 21 years later and I have doubts that what I saw that night was a Toyol. Not because it didn't happen but because the thing I saw that night had a small childlike body, skin that seemed to irradiate a soft green hue ever so slightly, a head that was just a tad too big for it's size and those big black eyes.

Does that description sound familiar?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't bet money on it being real.

That band is awesome, though. Are they touring?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I woulda walked right up to it and Punched it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

I also think that cell phone cameras can't record non-visible wavelengths of light.

Well, your line of thinking is off. I just took this picture with an iPhone 3G. It's the IR remote to my Dell LCD TV. So obviously...you're wrong. End of Story...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Oreyeon]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Since no one else is going to say it, I thought I was looking at the being from the begining of the video on the left side of the frame hidden behind the corner peeking out. Its just above the musicians heads.

If you look you will only see the face but it pops in and out prior to jutting across to where we all see it at 1 minute +...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks to me like a person rather than an alien.

YOu can see a hand on the ground to the right of the guitarist from the very beginning of the video. When the camera pans over to it, it looks just like a bald person with no legs trying to get around with his hands.

Can anyone translate the video so we know what they are ven saying? For all we know, this kid is yelling at his disabled uncle to stop spying on them and go back in the house...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
?? Its just someone with sunglasses on, crawling along the porch, and the perosn playing the guitar does look at him.

its was obviously set up to scare the crap out of the guitar person but didnt work.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pretty interesting and hard to say one way or another. It doesn't scream fake at me like some do around here although the reactions of the people involved to seem a little suspicious (yes even if they couldn't see it).

0:57ish - is it me or is it wearing some kind of trousers / pants? Does it have hair or a smooth head? I can't tell.

The shadow seems right, so it seems to be 'there' rather than CGI whatever it is. The poor quality of the video and what seems like about 1fps makes it hard to tell anything really.

One thing that is odd - when it sort of warps across behind the singers, the guy with the camera doesn't follow it, he keeps the camera focused on where it was... that's a little dodgy to me.

Could it be a viral? If it's fake then it's well done.

Can anyone translate? Contact the Youtube member in their langauge?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just to add, it kind of reminds me of this old one:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join