It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Close Encounter With Human in Subang, Indonesia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I agree 100% not all things are known and surely we can't see everything that is going on around us.

But if it's something that can only be seen by a camera I'd be more willing to say it's some type of elemental being than an alien being.

I think a scenario like this is possible but as for the video in question it just seems like the type of video you'd see posted on The Sun.
I'd like to see what someone who knows something about CGI has to say about it because that what it seems like to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyo

that's no djinn, that's a freaking gyp...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I think that the acting was bad in this video and that they used an elder and very thin friend to play the part of the creep.

I have however seen something similar to this before and it was as real as the screen before you now.

It is perhaps a reinactment of an actual case.

If that is so, we now know that one of the portals is in Indonesia...

Actually in Indonesia there have been a few sightings (and abduction) reported in profit/non profit medias. I dont know since when, but i remember ive heard similar news around 1980s. Maybe there're also 'alien watch society' like this forum
im gonna try to search as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why is it called an alien anyway? It might be from earth or another dimension instead

Did it say "hello! I'm from another planet!"

I don't think so.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
-double post, sorry-

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ponyo, you are in Indonesia? Beautiful place. Dont fret over this video, if it is real, what can you do? If it is fake, then it will be discovered.

Be sure and light white candles and sing, dance , love , create, what ever brings you closest to your heart, stay clear and clean of this type of energy reguardless of its authenticity or fakery.

Follow your heart and not the originator of this video.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Yes, it could be elemental, but I'm not sure I would want to imagine the place where this entity came from
I need to read up on the elemental thing more. I'm only partly sure what it means.

Maybe like spirits or dimensional beings.

reply to post by Ponyo

Hi Ponyo, I posted a comment on youtube asking about the make and other technicals of the camera, hopefully he chimes in.

helps to understand exactly how that happens. of course if it's real lol. I'd be nice if the cameraman came on proclaiming up and down that it's not a hoax.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar
I like your advice, to not associate or seek out any possible dark energies.

Perhaps the way to casting them away is to turn on the light, so to speak?

Turn on the lights... The roaches skitter away.

Maybe we'll start seeing ghostbusters on the street soon outfitted with camera phones over their eyes.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyo

Originally posted by ATSfan
an alien with a taste for rendang curry?

Hmm, no, Padangnese eat Rendang curry, Sundanese eat Lalapan and Sambel Terasi , hihihi.

my wife is indonesian....and considers rendang a traditional dish....and does an excellent job of cooking it i may add...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ponyo, you are in Indonesia? Beautiful place. Dont fret over this video, if it is real, what can you do? If it is fake, then it will be discovered.

Be sure and light white candles and sing, dance , love , create, what ever brings you closest to your heart, stay clear and clean of this type of energy reguardless of its authenticity or fakery.

Follow your heart and not the originator of this video.

Thank you, but out of my curiosity i really do want to find out who created this video

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
All it looked like to me was a black screen with a grey post and a small light, I didnt even see the people in the video...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
@ATSfan : Yes it is, and f.y.i it's originated from Padang
heh, no one can make more delicious rendang than my grandma

@star : ive just registered to You Tube and then i'll help to translate

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I am so *SNIP* scared.

When I saw that thing a HORRIBLE shiver ran up my spine.

It looked so... FREAKY!!!!

Mod-Note: Do not Evade the Automatic Censors

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
thing that sets up the red flag for me, is at the begining, the camera man clocks something, but jolts away, he does it twice. Maybe who ever was crawling about like an adult baby, wasn't quite ready yet.

Edit to also add, if you ran quickly from a standing start, it'd probably look like teleportation with a rubbish camera in the dark.

[edit on 24/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Anyway, i just watched it again and i found something pretty interesting. brb.

@Acid: well, without a closer look i couldnt notice it at once either cos that hand was like a mere shadow or a tree branch.. probably i could only realized when i noticed it starts moving.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hard to say, but are we sure we're not looking at some local wildlife?

The way it moves reminds me of a monkey, and when I stop/go by repeatedly clicking the play button (starting at about 1:40) then at 1:45 I could swear I get a clear mug shot of a chimp.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

a chimp really? this is some bad cgi.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
Hard to say, but are we sure we're not looking at some local wildlife?

The way it moves reminds me of a monkey, and when I stop/go by repeatedly clicking the play button (starting at about 1:40) then at 1:45 I could swear I get a clear mug shot of a chimp.

lol I do see something in the shadows at the bottom of the screen at exactly 1:45 there is something that does look just like a chimp face to me... then theres another kinda small white/grayish to the left of that that looks kinda like what people describe as a gray pause exactly at 1:45 and look in the darkness in the bottom of the screen and you guys should see it... anyone see it am I just crazy??

im not saying its anything but it is kinda weird who knows though it probably is hoax.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

meh, it was just a guess... aside from the likelihood of people playing around.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

here guys I took a pic and circled what I see at 1:45... I think its kinda weird. Most likely nothing though. Check out the pic though. I'm sure this is most likely a hoax, I'm just bored tonight
I always seem to notice other things in these "alien" vids when I go through them slow, probably just my mind playin tricks on me.

Oh and by the way click on the pic after you click the link to make it bigger... heres the link.

s910.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join