It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Close Encounter With Human in Subang, Indonesia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Could be fake or either real, I still think it's wicked so you should know
It's a video recorded with cellphone cam by peasant boys in Subang village, Indonesia. Whatever this thing is in this video i think it looks like an alien (greys).

These guys were speaking Sundanese tribe language (which i dont get completely, but i do recognize a few words to understand what happened in this video). It happened in Jumat Kliwon night (sacred day in Java). This creature could only be seen through the cam by the guy who was holding the cellphone, the other 2 guys were kinda annoyed cos the guy who's holding the can suddenly went crazy shouting that there's Tuyul (some kind of ghost) behind them and panicking while they both (the other 2) didnt see anything.

And here the video : www.youtube.com...

My fave part :
1:03-1:04 = it seems like leaping really fast but i split each frame one by one and it was actually teleporting.
www.shareapic.net...

In this one it opened its mouth i wonder what it said

www.shareapic.net...

I cut off each frames to see this creature's face and body, too skinny and awkward as human to me

www.shareapic.net...

So what do you think ?

UPDATE June 24, 3:05 PM:

A few minutes ago i watched this video again, i slowed it down, and caught its face (3 times) looking at the cam. To me it really really REALLY looked like a Grey.
Say Cheeeese

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Ponyo]

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary formatting again. DO NOT re-edit staff edits!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Quick Note:

Its taken from a cell phone

1) 0.26 you can see the first indication that there is a hand there

2) They do not crawl on four legs

3) The kids do not react nor does the cell phone holder

Conclusion.

He needs more lessons in film making.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks to me like a whole lotta hoax. They didn't even really pause to see if there was actually anything around them. I imagine a statement like that makes you stop playing guitar for a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyo

Likely fake IMHO, it looks like something from a Japanese horror movie. I could not view the video for some reason but I saw the stills.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Uhh that's not an alien, that's SPIDERMAN!!! ....yay!!

But seriously if that thing was really behind them, they would be screaming like madmen haha.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You would think that they would jump out of their skin after seeing gollum creep up behind their back from the darkness, but these guys just keep on playing the guitar, and are like whatever gollum, there's the fridge, help yourself...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Guys! Those guys who were playing guitar and singing didnt see it, thats why they were pissed off with the guy who was holding the cellphone.

And these were only 3 peasant boys who can only afford cheap quality china made celphone so i doubt they could make any video effect or even know what "Linux" is

But, this is not my vid, so yeah this could be hoax.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
only for the bad acting i might have considered it more.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
yeah the people who were playing guitar and singing apparently didn't see it.... but anyone in the world (with the exclusion of this kid) would have dropped the camera and ran home and hid under his covers!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hmm, ive seen ghosts but i didnt run, i was afraid but couldnt run.

Infact if i were there i dont think i would run either, i just keep sitting there and record that creature with m cam as long as i can.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
an alien with a taste for rendang curry?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This video reminded me of this GIF from a cheesy d list movie i can't care to remember the name of.
It really reminds me of it in the beginning of OP's video the way he seems to have inverted joints maybe some inspiration for OP's video?

tinypic.com...

There's really nothing special about OP's video to me that makes me think it's real,looks like all the other typical fakes.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
an alien with a taste for rendang curry?

Hmm, no, Padangnese eat Rendang curry, Sundanese eat Lalapan and Sambel Terasi , hihihi.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
At the end he seems to be at someone's else porch...

Wouldn't it be a riot if Aliens exist among us on an dimensional level and can only be seen using certain cameras..

Maybe it's what those military types are quaking in their boots about (re: Alien disclosure)

[edit on 23-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
This video reminded me of this GIF from a cheesy d list movie i can't care to remember the name of.
It really reminds me of it in the beginning of OP's video the way he seems to have inverted joints maybe some inspiration for OP's video?

tinypic.com...

There's really nothing special about OP's video to me that makes me think it's real,looks like all the other typical fakes.

Yeah, this could be hoax, or either real. Who knows

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Guys gollum didn't disappear he just moved quickly. After he seems to 'teleport' he can be seen between the two guys with his butt in the air.

I havent seen anyone or anything teleport other than in anime or scifi movies, soooo, i have no idea how teleporting should be like.. :-/

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyo
Sorry, I posted a useless post, I hope the guy who took this video posts in this thread. Will be nice to ask questions

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I do believe that cameras catch things that couldn't ordinarily be seen with the naked eye because some things might exist on the dimensional level that manifests itself in our known physical realm.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think that the acting was bad in this video and that they used an elder and very thin friend to play the part of the creep.

I have however seen something similar to this before and it was as real as the screen before you now.

It is perhaps a reinactment of an actual case.

If that is so, we now know that one of the portals is in Indonesia...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by Ponyo
Sorry, I posted a useless post, I hope the guy who took this video posts in this thread. Will be nice to ask questions

Surely it's a good idea to find a kid who made this video, okay, ill try to search for him.. but , how /swt
Im gonna start posting in every Indonesian forums i can find, Any other idea ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join