It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Close Encounter With Human in Subang, Indonesia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyo
reply to post by KembaraLangit

I know i know, used to hang out by playing jelangkung with my old "friends" at night rather than watching movies :p sama boz, gue tinggal di Bekasi. Im not Sundanese, some friend helped me out to translate. Thanks bendera & bintangnya entah buat apalah itu
pm me if you wanna chat in bhs indo.

Halo again Ponyo
Nice to know I'm not 'alone' here in ATS

Kapan2 cek U2U anda, OK? Saya tinggal di Bintaro. Udah pernah cek website BETA UFO? You should definitely look it up here. I think they need more critically-interested people like you.

BTW, bendera dan bintang itu perlu loh, buat menarik perhatian dari anggota2 ATS forum yang lain, dan untuk apresiasi pendapat orang.

Till then kawan..Sampai ketemu lagi di lain posting

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
First off the Grey's you see are actually right on, it's all right in the open but most just don't realize it.

I have been with Grey's on many occasions and from what I see "here" this is not a Grey. To people who do not believe in aliens then nothing I say will be good for you.

How high up are they? This thing climbed up the wall and how high is that wall down toward the flooring.

I believe if this is fake they did a great job but until proven one way or another by people that know what they are talking about, we need to keep an open-mind. This should be studied, I think it is quite interesting and could be history making in itself.

I think members here jump to quick and don't put the time in to look at and or study these things. To say fake, hoax or cgi without looking at this from everyway possible is shameless.

To me right now this is unknown and worth study.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Quick Note:

Its taken from a cell phone

1) 0.26 you can see the first indication that there is a hand there

2) They do not crawl on four legs

3) The kids do not react nor does the cell phone holder

Conclusion.

He needs more lessons in film making.

who says 'they' don't crawl on four legs?

i thought it looked pretty scary at first, i would have freaked the fxck out, thrown my guitar and ran.

fake.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Obviously anybody can see that this creature is not moving like a human being. It's hands and arms looks like they are adapted for crawling, thats why some people find this video creeping. The problem is that people are really close-minded, and they don't believe in anything until they can see it and touch it, even then maybe they won't believe it. That is a sad truth actually.

The things is that the reason these beings can teleport and be invisible is because they can go through dimensions. Their bodies can adapt to other dimensions, so they can move freely. When one is able to open "the third eye", one can see things in other dimensions, there you will see that these beings are everywhere. But those that can't see these things find it hard to accept it and it's understandable. Yet one should be wise and open-minded.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nau310d

Speaking of opening "third eye" or 6th sense shamans here claim that they can open it instantly even from afar (mostly they do it for money), i found one of their site (Ki Arjuna) www.kiarjuna.com... He claims one of his client was also a professor in MIT, U.S.
Use this to translate from Indonesia to English translate.google.com...#

As for me, i wont pay for those things and i also have no guts.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes, it is possible to open it from far away, because when you open it you open it in another dimensions, where the human body works differently. The human body coexist in many different dimensions and in different dimensions it has different forms. Yet those that "open" the third eye for money are often fake. They use malevolent spirits to make you see some things so they can get your money, they are not truly opening your third eye. It is also possible to open the third eye yourself by doing meditation, but it is difficult.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
ehhh, it's been a few months and i still dont find any evidence whether this video was made up or if it is real. This video's still a mystery =)
Somehow that video makes me want to buy a land in Subang *lol*

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Anyway, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. THE OWNER HAS BEEN FOUND! recently, the news came out TODAY (December 1st, 2009). And the location was not in Subang-Bogor, but Sukamantri-Bogor, West Java.

wartakota.co.id...

I will translate it when i have the time.. but meanwhile you can use Google translate. translate.google.com...

The owner said his video's true, It happened 6 month ago, the boy said. And after he recorded the Tuyul one of the boy (Didi) was sick for 3 months. He's a junior high school student in Sukamantri, Tamansari District, Bogor (West Java) --> It's a very small village, im sure he'll be easy to find, just incase if anyone here wants to come to Indonesia and investigate.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Ponyo]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join