It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Gov Sanfod Not Missing But Is Actually Meeting Co Revolutionaries?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by A NeWorlDisorder
Im am so glad this guy is gone and hopefully will have his political career stopped dead in its tracks. This guy was only about his own ambitions and self interest. America has been freed from another Bush Republican canidate for future President.

Thank you Sanford for resigning, at least you got that part right.

GONE?????...Are you kidding...? Our government recycles these douche bags like cheap card board...This guys not going any where...He will be just like Ole. Newt and lay low let the smoke clear and re-surface..I just think how funny once again another thread hi-jacked cause someone jump the gun...Or did they???

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

This will give the media something to talk about as the House slides through HR 2454 on Friday

Everyone will be looking at the right hand.........while the left hand is once again in the cookie jar.........

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Nothing like a good distraction. However, HR 2454 is still going to be a tough sell. If it successfully moves through the House and Senate we can kiss our wallets goodbye.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The word I am getting its a done deal.........As I posted somewhere else......its one of the many death daggers that will kill America.......

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Enjoy your carbon output while you can!!! I am going to go carbon crazy. I may even have a dastardly bonfire in my back yard and burn an open drum of oil just out of spite. I love the smell of burning fossil fuels in the morning....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Where the hell is he gonna go? He cant go up, not with the state of the Republican Party these days. With Obama you will need a spotless canidate to even come close to having a chance at the White House. Sandford has also done some pretty crappy things to the people of South Carolina in the past couple of years. No, Sandford is not recyclable and if the Republicans are so desperate to look to him for anything it will be a huge sign marking the end of the Republican Party in the United States.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe this is good for Ron Paul?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by A NeWorlDisorder

With Obama you will need a spotless canidate to even come close to having a chance at the White House.

I guess you mean to challenge Obama for the Whitehouse, because you certainly don't need a spotless candidate to serve in any of his cabinet or czar positions! I can't remember a president ever having to move to his 2nd or 3rd or 4th choice to fill cabinet positions before?

But, you are correct. To challenge Obama for POTUS, you will need a gender neutral, blended race, foreign national, born(as a US citizen) in Somalia but raised in Kansas, who loves Jesus, but plays golf with the grays, and faces Mecca to pray!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
They only shed tears and express regret because they were caught... not because they were wrong...

and xxpigxx... are you really so naive as to believe that he was going to skip out on his duties for five days with no one knowing where he was and not have to deal with some reporter digging around until they found out the truth?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Gotta Love Fox News.... (Note The Political Affiliation)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

No, but they found nothing until he returned on a plane.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow Fox did the same thing to Foley too...notice party affiliation in pic...

i39.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Unfortunately, I don't view it as too misleading. All that we have now are Democrat and Democrat-Lite.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
img.photobucket.com...

heres another LOL Fox News is the worst!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Remembering some of the commentary of the prerevolutionary newspapers throughout New England, you certainly agree with them.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have spoken in other threads of the expatriate Americans that have prepared for years in South America. This is not a big secret, both Argentina and Costa Rica have large communities of former American service personnel and members of Air America.

Ridicule and scorn of Republicans is deserved, both them and the Democrats are guilty of treason; I hope there is not a low supply of good rope.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
I have spoken in other threads of the expatriate Americans that have prepared for years in South America. This is not a big secret, both Argentina and Costa Rica have large communities of former American service personnel and members of Air America.

Argentina is also the home to runaway Nazis. Doesn't mean that Sanford is planning a book burning rally at Nuremberg.

Maybe you're wrong about the whole revolution thing? Maybe, just maybe, he's telling the truth about getting some action on the side, he went down there to hash some things out, and that's the extent of things.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

LoL
That, my friend, was a different time and age. One f18 could change the outcome of the battle of ground troops. Different entirely.
Heck forget fixed wing and put up Apaches loaded with harm missiles for broadcast stations.
Too much infrastructure is needed to be on top at the end of the day.
Sadly true.
Unless a mass appeal incident incites the nation and that is the card that the ptb is protecting by taking all the rights away.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

I can see a Tiananmen Square incident on one coast and the other coast would know nothing about it. Even if a patriot in broadcasting trys to usurp authority it would be squashed by the fcc hitting the emergency elert button.
Cell towers shut down on the push of a button, Internet disabled etc.

The only possible means of communications ..rather C&C is HAM/CB. That technology exists but in much smaller numbers than in the 70s even.

OBTW I am not a shirker. I and my father/grandfather did our time in the USMC. However, I'd prefer not to take a rock to a gunfight either.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Fox is the only news outlet that actually identifies the affiliation of politicians regardless of party. However the MSM only identifies Republicans involved in scandals but fails to cite Democrats in scandals. Take a sharp left on the one way street...

Case in point.

For the third evening in a row Wednesday, the NBC Nightly News refused to identify Eliot Spitzer as a Democrat, but after ABC's World News failed to cite his party affiliation on Monday and Tuesday night when Elizabeth Vargas anchored, on Wednesday evening substitute anchor George Stephanopoulos finally properly tagged him: “The Democrat resigned today just two days after reports that he patronized a high-priced prostitution service.”

newsbusters.org...

So how do the networks treat Republicans involved in sex scandals? Always, always as Republicans, and as problems for their party. Last July, Louisiana Senator David Vitter’s name surfaced in the phone records of the “DC Madam,” Deborah Jean Palfrey. Over the next week, ABC talked about Vitter twice on World News and twice on Good Morning America, labeling him as a “Republican” or “conservative Republican” all four times.

he list of examples goes on, but the bottom line is that in the early days of their scandals, Vitter and Craig were labeled as Republicans on every broadcast news program — 100% — that mentioned their wrongdoing. For Democrat Spitzer, four out of five news programs (80%) have skipped his label. On NBC’s Today and Nightly News through Wednesday night, reporters never once acknowledged that Spitzer was a Democrat. The media’s message: Republicans enmeshed in personal scandal are a moral stain on their entire party; Democrats in similar circumstances are just individuals, not “Democrats” — and certainly not representatives of the liberal cause.

newsbusters.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join