It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Gov Sanfod Not Missing But Is Actually Meeting Co Revolutionaries?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

That is the first time I've heard of the them. I don't know about a theocracy though. Seems like they are the ones that spear headed the Sovereignty resolution in SC.

Sounds kind of crazy all and all.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Blowing it out of proportion?

Even on ATS we're wondering what really happened. You go so far as to say he may have been meeting with revolutionaries. Now that's taking liberties.

I was just thinking an affair or something along those lines. Cosmetic surgery. Rehab. Naked hiking.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Blowing it out of proportion?

Even on ATS we're wondering what really happened. You go so far as to say he may have been meeting with revolutionaries. Now that's taking liberties.

I was just thinking an affair or something along those lines. Cosmetic surgery. Rehab. Naked hiking.

I mean how he is "missing" the media doesnt realize why he went "missing" yet and they may not find out. The government might want to keep this on the DL because it will just incite more. Youll know the truth like I said if he loses his governorship or he commits suicide.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I lived in South Carolina for a few years, and the place is most conservative, especially once you get out of the cities.

While at Fort Bragg, years ago, I was stunned at the "militia" groups in North Carolina, especially with their weaponry. God only knows how they got some of this stuff.

That a meeting with militia and Guard commanders may have occurred is most interesting, and certainly makes me feel a lot better about a lot of things.

There may be those who would snuff out our freedoms, working their plans behind closed doors, pooling their resources, plotting their moves, but they certainly must know that there are those who also plot and plan to thwart any such moves.

Not to start the North versus South crap again, but it took an industrialized North four long years to defeat the agrarian South.

Never happen again. And in this matter, a lot of Northerners, Midwesterners, and Westerners would be on the very same side.

God, how I love a surprise.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. That was just the good Governor spending a few days with his lady friend. Can't a person get some privacy anymore?

All kidding aside I will say our plan has worked out very well.

We did not loose the civil war. We let the north think they won the war and have been taking their money ever since.

Just take a good look at Atlanta,Ga, Charleston, SC, Jacksonville, FL and many more large southern cities. Then look at Detroit. Big difference.

I hear talk of lean times but I don't see it down here in the Dirty South. I wonder if we are telling the whole truth about our financial situation? Of course we are. You can trust us. We love everybody.

Our banks are lending money and we are building condos, town houses and apartments. Everywhere I look a new building is going up.

We have a place for you in the south. Bring your money and your talent.

Yall come on down ya hear? Maybe we'll sit around the fire one night and I'll tell yall about the Jekyll Monster. Both my great grandfathers met it on Jekyll Island. Those northern boys sure liked our Georgia peaches.

And you thought the North won the war. It isn't over yet and the south is winning.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You and a lot of others will be very surprised at what has been going on; you thought us complacent, you thought us proceeding without plans and you thought us without organization. I really wish I could say more as I feel like an expectant mother who has hidden the fact since 1992… THIS UNION SHALL STAND!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

If you really think about it, there are approximately 435 Representatives, 100 Senators, President and Vice President, and nine Supreme Court justices who run the show.

Just under 550 people who are ruining the lives of 304 million Americans.

550 people who are willfully and intentionally violating the Constitution of the United States.

550 people who would ruin the financial gains of the United States.

550 people who are either causing, or allowing legislation to be passed without even reading it.

550 people who are either causing or allowing our liberties and personal choices to be deprived with new legislation every day.

550 people. Screwing the rest of us.

Doesn't seem fair.

Come to think of it, 550 people aren't all that many.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The question is who in the military will be for "change" and who wont. That is the question. Those 500 control the military so itll be interesting to see who is in and who is not...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You and many others will be shocked at how many have known and prepared for this day. I personally know the Command Staffs of five State National Guards and KNOW they will fight the NWO. They have been WAITING for Joe Six-pack to get off the coach and take a stand; they are ready and determined, are YOU?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Someone needs to find this Joe Six-pack and light a fire under his ass.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A simple stand-down could be enough, if things ever got sideways.

A 24-hour stand-down. Sit it out. Not answer the phones.

Be a hell of a mess, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow...it would be nice if the media dug in on info about the FEDERAL RESERVE and OBAMA like they are this freakin story!

Oh wait....this didn't even beat the major headline for the week...Jon & Kate are getting a divorce!

It's very important!

Tools.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Good point, David.

Nothing like misdirection and willful blindness.

The hand you're shown with great flourish is never the one with the knife in it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am almost wondering if this is a media ploy for attention. Sanford was under the nation radar until recently. Sanford is a Bilderburg member, and attended the 2008 meeting.

Since, he has been on the nation wide media several times. I think that he might be building up to become the next President or something more covert is going on here.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I used to be chained to an office. No more; I work on contract only from now on. Way more freedom.

Most people in authority are drunk with it.

I know someone in the military (near the bottom ranks) who has talked openly with his "comrades" about who they would take orders from if stuff started to fly.

They are waiting for us (you and me) to pull an Iran. We'll have to prove we are serious about it. Then they will get serious about it.

Many Democrats thought about it when Gore won the popular vote in 2000. Many Republicans are still mumbling about Obama and his certified birth certificate (not the copy with the document # crossed out).

The FDIC and NCUA have already been reloaded with more money that doesn't exist. And there is some talk of a third stimulus packages; funded by more money that doesn't exist.

There are 2 million people receiving unemployment benefits right now. That doesn't count the people who are not receiving them, a number much higher.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Ready or not, something is coming. I would not make a good soldier but it will be my honor to work on the supply line that supports those Patriots.

When the rest of you are ready, just poke me. I've been ready.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Proof he is an NWO stooge?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Proof on his membership? Not at you directly, but I see a lot of empty claims being thrown on this thread.

Ha. Pig beat me to it.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by GreenGlassDoor]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Brother, I once had an officer tell me that it took forty men working their butts off to keep each one of us in the field.

They kept us fed, clothed, paid, treated, and supplied us with whatever we needed, when we needed it.

I used to joke that the Quartermaster only had too sizes: too large/too small, too soon/too late, too long/too short, too few/too many, on and on.

That supply you're talking about is the only thing that enables those in the field to perform.

Supply is the backbone of a force, and let no one tell you different.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

Proof on his membership? Not at you directly, but I see a lot of empty claims being thrown on this thread.

Ha. Pig beat me to it.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by GreenGlassDoor]

He was listed on the guest list.

www.infowars.com...

Click the link to watch a video interview with him.

[edit on 23/6/09 by xstealth]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Good call.

He said he was there, he's on list.

2008 Bilderberg Guest List

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join