It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Gov Sanfod Not Missing But Is Actually Meeting Co Revolutionaries?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sanford after losing the "stimulus" battle and having the Federal Government shoved down his throat decides to take a trip for 5 days. No one knows WHO went with him and where he went, although it is rumored he is in Atlanta even though we have been told he is hiking. Is Sanford meeting with other peeps to get the new American revolution started? Are there things going on behind the scenes we dont know about? Are people plotting to overthrow our ever growing federal government?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

South Carolina has seccesionists? Surprise, surprise.

Somebody better warn Ft. Sumter.

Any sources to post with that?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No sources, pure speculation.

He goes missing
We are told he is hiking
The find him at an Atlanta Airport
No One knows who went with him or who he met
all this after a long battle over this stimulus.....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Interesting idea.

Does SC have enough balls to do that (secede from the Union)? If so, more power to them.

I sure hope this is the case

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

He is meeting with others who want to secede also. I wonder from what other states he would be meeting with? Once again all speculation but SC wouldnt secede alone....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The South always did say they ''would rise again''

I will certainly move if that is the case..And I dont mean north..

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Not going to happen, in the legislature at least. The Legislature is a bunch of self serving politicians.

As for Sanford planning for a revolution? I doubt it. I've heard reports about black project whistleblowers coming out of the wood works, so much so that it could be considered busting a water main.

It is very possible that some of these Whistleblowers could have gotten into contact with him and gave him some very important info. Or it could be really what he said it was and he went hiking.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If you only knew how close you are to the truth. If you only knew how close to the planned end we were. If you only knew that it is not those who are planning to overthrow our government, but those who will soon defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, you would understand why I am damned proud of being from the South. Gov. Sandford was not 'missing'.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
If you only knew how close you are to the truth. If you only knew how close to the planned end we were.

I wouldnt of posted it if I didnt think there was truth to it
You know one of those heard from a friend who heard from a friend kind of deals

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Was he hiking? Flying somewhere from the Atlanta airport? It'll be interesting to see if MSM keeps digging or it dies in the press.

The most outlandish report is from a very dubious source, but fun to consider none-the-less.Govt. Wants to Suceed with help of Soviets???

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Was he hiking? Flying somewhere from the Atlanta airport? It'll be interesting to see if MSM keeps digging or it dies in the press.

The most outlandish report is from a very dubious source, but fun to consider none-the-less.Govt. Wants to Suceed with help of Soviets???

Good find star for you. I dont think it was the soviets who he met with though.....

Bah I noticed it was Sorcha Faal on that site.... my theory will be minimalized now because he has a similar theory....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

This one strikes me as having something to it.

My gut tells me that it is true, and not to dismiss it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To another ATS member:

"So you think he was meeting with Revolutionaries, Sarge?

I do not 'think' anything. He was meeting with National and State Guard Commanders as well as Militia leaders."

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The very large quote was removed and I'd like to read it. Could someone U2U it to me, please.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Maybe just maybe a formal declaration will come out of these meetings.
This would wake a lot of sleepers up,as long as they don't swallow the MSM spin.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

It was just the original post. No idea why it was considered too long.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Once again, my ATS mantra - You can't make this stuff up!

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

Check out this set of facts.

Fact 1: Gov. Mark Sanford went missing Thursday and hasn't been seen since.

Fact 2: His staff has since told us that the governor has been hiking the Appalachian Trail.

Fact 3: Sunday was "Naked Hiking Day" on the Appalachian Trail. We kid you not.

But seriously, the most compelling part of the article and, to me, the part that just screams "Somethings up..."

...traditional, family-loving, Republican governor of a southern state could miss Fathers Day. After all he’s got four children!

His wife didn't even know where he was and had not been in contact with him in several days.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Hiking on the Appalachian Trail was not what the Gov. was up to, you'll know that for sure soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

SGTChas your ominous posts are intriguing. More please....

Does anyone know if the Governor is a member of the Christian Exodus group? I remember reading about them almost six years ago. Many laughed at their idea of SC succeeding from the USA. Here is a link to more info on them:

christianexodus.org...

ChristianExodus.org was founded in November of 2003 in response to the moral degeneration of American culture, and the rampant corruption among the powers that be. The initial goal was to move thousands of Christian constitutionalists to South Carolina to accelerate the return to self-government based upon Christian principles at the local and State level. This project continues to this day, with the ultimate goal of forming an independent Christian nation that will survive after the decline and fall of the financially and morally bankrupt American empire.

Not sure what to think about all this.

Interesting times we live in!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by kosmicjack

Hiking on the Appalachian Trail was not what the Gov. was up to, you'll know that for sure soon.

Yup youll know if he loses he governorship or he "commits suicide" what he was really doing. The government suspects which is why the media is blowing the fact that he is "missing" out of proportion....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join