It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
you got me on that one more research needed on my behalf

hat off to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Phil1618

Here is the document. It's from book 7 of the ringing cedars titled "The energy of Life" Chapter 24

www.scribd.com...

Not a great scan but there it is. As you can see by reading it i was way off what i said. Glad i scanned it. Which is why i probably am not a great example to attempt the exercise lol.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hi "Ocker"

I never researched this, it's just some logic beyond binary. Pic's in my head. No education in this field. I "just" understand & comprehend. I can't read formulae.

The unified theory is just that, a theory, my 1 inch long solution can be applied to most anything,

maxwell's Demon solution

I seem to have stirred up a debate here, which is good, this knowledge you will learn henceforth is to be used for peaceful purposes ONLY, you don't need the LHC etc.

Time to expand your minds.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The_4th_horseman

Hi have a go at this site then good explanations here

www.nature.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I cannot articulate how significant this discover is. Breathtaking and such a new feet for humanity. Very vital for the development of a permanent manned base on the moon, NASA should pay attention to the construction of this technology.

Great thread

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I cannot articulate how significant this discover is. Breathtaking and such a new feet for humanity. Very vital for the development of a permanent manned base on the moon, NASA should pay attention to the construction of this technology.

Great thread

We can already transmit power to moon bases from the earth using laser beams.

It is like having a wire hooked up to the moon, but instead of transmitting electricity directly; we convert the energy to a laser for transmission and reconvert it back to electrical energy once it is received on the moon.

We also have solar powered sodium lasers.... so we can use non-photovoltaic means to collect the sun's energy and to activate sodium lasers, which we then fire at the moon where we reclaim the energy from the lasers using photovoltaic cells.

The project that tested these concepts is known as SELENE.

Lasers can also be used to extend the lifespans of dying satellites - there orbit can even be restored in some cases... .

A quantum entanglement-based communications system would be great for real-time communications with space missions.

We would be able to control our mars probes and receive data as it was collected without the delay.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Hi, you don't need all those complexities for tachyons, just 4 variables. simple logic explains inertial spin to create VISIBLE "structures". String theory is dead in the water as it can't be applied either within quatum mechanics, Einstein etc.

Just Use Maxwell's Demon, use an inverse variable, apply harmonics, and navigate from where to when. then "create" any form or function imaginable. Create light, or apply simply to "why spuds are spuds" we fry up for dinner.

Simple

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Wow, there's so much of this stuff I didn't know about. This is really cool to learn... and thanks for explaining it in 'basic terms' for those of us new to grasping the idea behind it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

I admit this is pretty damn cool! will this just be for the Military like all other projects or will this be given to us civvies? Or will it be a souped down version like we got with GPS?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
They could theoretically teleport matter, but what about thoughts, memories, etc. What if the first person to try this comes out the other end a complete vegetable and would be dead in minutes because his brain doesnt know how to breathe.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

This isn't any MilTech etc. It is just the capacity of the human mind, I've never studied physics etc. Just "natural logic", we all have this within ourselves.

I could teach anyone, If I had a holographic chaulkboard.

You guys/ladies, know more than I have ever learnt. It's just perception.

Eg; you see the world in 3d, that requires 4d perception, A 2D shadow on a "flat" surface requires a 3d object. to "see" the 2d object from the 3rd dimension requires a 4d perspecitive.

To conceptualise, everyone uses 5d to "see" a 3d object, ad infintum - logic. ergo to "see" a 2d shadow (eg; moon eclipse on earth) requires a 4d perception.

extrapolate to 11d and you have "gravitrons", notice the prime numbers? Harmonics.

This should take abouth 15 minutes to "see" or "solve"

no calculators needed

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Please god that this works!!

I want to be in the Maldives within a minute.

Come on the Aussies!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davedat2

I am an Aussie, hence my nickname of "The_4th_Horseman" - ergo my logic equations from "down under" apply mythology. History as fact, belief as knowledge, instinct is creation.

I judge, but do not ridicule, all are welcome to be tested.

Myth meets logic on the "River Of Styx"

HADES

Motto for the day of ALL humans - "If I learnt one thing today, then that is a good day"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_4th_horseman
reply to post by misfitoy

This should take abouth 15 minutes to "see" or "solve"

no calculators needed

Trust me ~ It would take me more than 15 minutes even with a calculator, but I'm glad to hear that you (as you've expressed multiple times) don't need one.

I'm not one to 'concepualize' or 'extrapolate' my checkbook, let alone the stuff mentioned here. I'm the type who has to take baby steps sometimes to learn something, so explanations with fancy words inserted tend to lose me... which is why my reply was directed to Exuberant1.

So forgive me that I can't understand 'what' I'm supposed to solve, let alone solve it, but thank you for your response. I'm sure that many of the experienced people here can relate to your advanced perception.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That's great! Probably lots of uses -- Transportation has already been done. This man appears to have been part of the team that participated with Otis Carr in the project. www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well if this actually teleported in the future there will be a whole lot of Doctors out of jobs, why?

In order to do it you would need every cell mapped out ect. obviously, however you could at the same time use it to give yourself plastic surgery or even completely change your identity including finger prints although not sure you could change your blood type. Possible DNA manipulation?

Then there is always going to be the "Hey this use to be an apple but I needed an orange so I changed it's molecular make up while teleporting it!"

Then those of us saying, "It causes cancer stop it it's bad for you!" Grocery stores labeling food as "Teleport free"

On second thought lets just scrap the teleporting of organic objects and living organisms it would mess things way up in the end. Data I'm good with.

Not to mention you really wouldn't know if the person you are married to or dating every really was a guy/girl sense the DNA is changed itself, in my scenario.

Heck you could modify any virus to be more resistant by just programing it into the teleporter. No manual labor needed the computer/teleporter does the work for you.

Want your lawn mowed or hair cut? Just teleport an inch of it into a bag.

I wouldn't suggest trying to change your tires with it though might do more damage than it's worth.

Oh no more engine mechanics either cracked piston? Just teleport it in place causing it to repair itself.

Man I could go on but just a little worried about a few of the implications of a real teleporter.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What i believe is the most important answer to this tech is :

Yes you will be able to play an MMO with out crazy lag!

Im sorry,just had to put that out there.

Meanwhile,back at the entanglement fortress of solitude.......

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wonder how long it will be before ASIO will magically teleport this project to the black vaults

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Are you sure that is not a mistype as in...

"Australian scientists have just worked out the mystery of transportation?"

...They've just figured out why Britain kept transporting all its criminals out to Australia in the 19th Century?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I traveled to Aussie in a ambassador program in 2005, it was a great place with highly intelligent and genuinely nice people. It doe not surprise me that they would come up with something like this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join