It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hi,

I forgot to ask you for your analisys on how you got 0.0057, which you didn't provide? I provided my logic but you didn't provide "how" you got your answer, this is for verification. If it is "simple" to solve, why did you hide? You provide no proof, I have.

"Pot calls kettle black"

back up your answer with the math, eg 1 + 1 = 2, how did you get .0057.

I may have got it wrong, but there are MANY people who would like to know the answer, like myself we are just beginners in statistics.

And not only that, you have already referred me to the gyronav group, if I was wrong then why tell them?

If you already "knew" the answer then "they" would have no interest in my holographic thoughts, which you have have already referred me to so I can "have a chat" with them.

Who are you? What are your creds?

HADES

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Just a reminder...

Please focus responses on the Topic of discussion as opposed to a fellow member's character or person.

Thank you.

» Breaking Alternative News » Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation » Post Reply

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Sorry about that, can you please edit out my comments and just leave the facts, mr exuberant1 got a bit testy when he wouldn't answer my simple questions but bagged me out to the rest of ATS

My apologies

HADES

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

thanks Mr "Exuberant1", I may have ticked you off earlier, my apologies to you and everyone else and especially you're learned colleagues. They hold you in high regard, rightly so,..

I hope your are a scientist, and you should be working for JPL.

I "see" the info you publish then I extrapolate, I can't explain the math (someone should let me go to UNI)??

Thankyou for the reference to the Gyromath group, I appreciate the fact you took the time out to research my 2 cents worth, you know I'm crappy at stats & I concede you are better than I in stats. But you must have seen something considering the 'amount" of "disclosure" withn 2the 4 hours - thats intuition.

Now can you direct me to the "savant" group please? I'm happy to talk to the mil - they know who I am, therefore they "know" who you are.

Be proud the mil look after us. like myself. You're a good guy with knowledge, step up and be accounted for.

My 2 cents worth got me a DARPA contact, my (current) sec-clearance allows me 15 year time lag (public knowledge ONLY). Neither I nor you can be aware of "current" events, however I am allowed to extrapolate. And maybe learn?

I do holographic spatial anlysis & navigation, within variously proved "unified fields" notice the plural, it's just a technique of understanding.

I've yet to find a tool for "simple" explanations. everything I find is a "scholarly article" for review.

No calculator, just intuition.

HADES

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join